Holiday Loving Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had never given a guy head before and only knew about it from porn sites, so I started sucking and licking his cock as he tried to push more and more into my mouth. Eventually no more would fit and I knew I had to try to take it down my throat, so I inhaled deeply, straightened my neck as much as I could and pushed myself onto him. Immediately I began coughing and retching as my gag reflex cut in and I sat back on my heels to recover. Eventually I could speak.

"I'm sorry. I haven't done this before."

"That's fine. There's another hole I'd definitely prefer my cock to be inside, if you'd allow that."

I nodded, and he indicated I should lie on the recliner as he adjusted it to make a flat bed. I lay down, feeling the sun caress my naked body, and he knelt beside the bed, trailing his fingers over me. I reached out and began stroking his cock.

"Put it in me, please honey," I begged.

He obliged and moved to lie over me, supporting his weight on elbows and knees as he gently and smoothly inserted his huge hard cock into my sopping wet love hole. He pushed gently and it slid inside. It felt wonderful; the second cock I'd had in me and he was so much bigger than Brian. I felt his cock spreading the sides of my cunt apart and very quickly it seemed he hit bottom while still an inch protruded. He moved back and forth, slowly increasing my arousal. I felt my cunt muscles relaxing, loosening to allow easier passage of his monster, and sucked my belly upwards, trying to lengthen my cunt so I could feel his hairy pubic bone squeezing my clit.

"Push it in further, in all the way," I gasped.

He increased the pressure and I felt real pain as he pressed against the end of my cunt, but I also felt his hairs against my clit. Nearly there. I pulled him upwards, encouraging still further penetration and after several more thrusts he was seated firmly inside me, his pubic bone squeezing my clit perfectly. I hugged him and kissed him, holding him inside me to allow myself to accustom to his size. Then, after a few minutes, he began moving again, fucking me harder than I'd ever felt. I could feel my pussy lips follow his cock outwards, then be squeezed and pressed as he pushed back in. It felt so wonderfully sexy.

It took very few strokes before I was ready to cum. The sensations were just too powerful, too overwhelming to hold off. I clutched him to me and came hard against him, a high pitched scream emanating from my throat as my hips took over and fucked against him hard and fast. It was over in a few seconds and I relaxed again, then kissed him, and he resumed his previous fucking motions, building himself up towards his own orgasm. A few minutes later once again I went over the edge, stronger than the first one, tingling sensations passing through my whole body as I writhed beneath him uncontrollably, only to have him once more continue his steady fucking after I had recovered.

I came four times while he fucked me that first day, each time stronger than the last. My final orgasm was triggered by the feeling of Stan cumming deep inside me, his potent sperm traveling through his cock and squirting forcefully against the end of my cunt. My body could barely cope with the sensations that this caused and I probably passed out for a few seconds, reviving to find Stan lying on me, panting from his exertions. We lay together like this for a long time, Stan still deeply embedded in me, both of us regaining our breaths. We then kissed again and rolled apart, the sun warming our bodies and evaporating our sweat as it shone from a cloudless sky, the surf breaking on the beach where we had both so recently met.

"Thank you, sweetheart," I said at length.

"Mmmmm, thank you too, honey. That was wonderful. God you're a sexy vixen."

I laughed. "You're pretty sexy yourself," I replied.

We stood and, remaining naked, went inside, where Stan prepared lunch for us both. Over lunch we chatted about ourselves, our hopes, dreams, aspirations, and, finally, about what he would tell Gloria and how it would affect his relationship with her. After our two hour lunch break I was starting to feel sexy once again. There's nothing like sitting naked, chatting with a nude hunk of a guy, to make a girl feel sexy. I leant over and kissed him, holding his cock with one hand.

"Feel like an encore?" I asked after we broke our kiss.

"Sure, if you want."

"I want," I replied, standing and taking his hand to lead him to the bedroom.

We made love on the bed where he fucked me doggie style, emptying his balls deep within me again. I was very pleased I was on contraceptives otherwise I was bound to get pregnant with all the sperm inside me. This time he massaged my tits and squeezed my nipples just as I liked it and he made me cum three times before he eventually filled my cunt with his juice.

We lay side by side afterwards, kissing and caressing, both sated at last.

"Why don't you come and stay with me until Gloria arrives?" he asked.

I mentally reviewed what I had to do during the next few days - nothing that couldn't be put off. I'd locked the house, wasn't expecting anyone, and often ignored phone calls so they weren't an issue.

"Ok," I replied, "I'm here, I'll stay. Ok with you?"

His jaw dropped open. "You mean you'll stay here, now, just like that?"

"Yes, just like this, with a bikini for clothing, otherwise naked. Suit you?"

"Yes, I guess so," he replied, still dumbstruck by my rapid decision, as I was also. I didn't do things on the spur of the moment like this, did I?

******************************

The next few days passed quickly, an island of lovemaking in the ocean of life that will forever be engraved in our memories. Waking each morning to each other, making love, remaining naked in our unit throughout the day, his seemingly ever-ready cock standing to attention each time we embraced, my pussy drooling as it waited for his entrance, the orgasms together, oh yes, the orgasms!!

Finally the day came when Gloria was due to arrive. We enjoyed each other for a long time that morning, a poignant time of love and reflection, the joy of our lovemaking tinged with regret for its possible brevity. While we both knew that we may be able to continue as lovers, including Gloria in our future couplings, we also knew that that our initial time of making love together had ended and there was just a possibility that Gloria would throw me out on the street.

Stan went alone to the airport to collect Gloria, giving them time alone to discuss the situation. I waited in the unit, naked, hoping that Gloria would burst through the door and embrace me, welcoming me into their marriage. My mind completely rejected the other possibility that I would be on the street in the next hour.

I heard footsteps and the door opened. Stan walked in carrying a bag, followed by a well-dressed, statuesque woman with coiffed blonde hair. She stopped just inside the doorway while Stan closed the door behind her and she looked at me, scanning my body up and down, silently assessing the opposition, I expected.

"You must be Mandy," she said at length in a soft cultured voice.

"Yes, I am, and you must be Gloria."

I waited, hardly daring to breathe, wondering what her reaction would be. She approached me and I subconsciously braced myself for a slap across the face or worse, but she extended her arms and embraced me.

"Thank you for looking after Stan while I was away," she said, "Men can be such fickle creatures so I'm pleased he met up with you instead of some other gold digging bitch. I'm sure we'll get along just fine together."

"I-I hope so too," I managed, surprised and pleased that my worst fears had not eventuated. I wondered where this situation would lead and decided to just wait and see what happened.

What happened was that Gloria and Stan went into his room - our room, I thought ruefully - and closed the door. I sat in the lounge disconsolately, trying to rationalize the situation as I heard the unmistakable sounds of love making through the door. I opened the doors and stepped onto the deck, oblivious to the possibility of people on the beach seeing my tits; there were, after all, plenty of tits available for viewing on the beach. I unconsciously stroked my pussy, feeling myself becoming aroused partly by my actions but also by my knowledge of how Gloria must be feeling with Stan's cock pumping in and out of her love tunnel. Lucky bitch! I caught myself with this thought and cancelled it; she was, after all, his wife. I was the interloper, not her. It was difficult for me to get my head around this fact. I lay on a reclining chair and relaxed in the sun and probably slept for a while until I heard voices and awoke to find them both standing naked alongside me.

"She does have a very beautiful body," Gloria was saying, "I'm sure she'll scrub up well and will be a valuable asset for our plans."

Valuable asset? What plans? I opened my eyes and immediately Gloria's demeanor changed. She became very chatty and sat on another chair while Stan went for cool drinks, which I felt I sorely needed.

Gloria began a quiet inquisition asking me where I lived, did I have a boyfriend, attitudes towards sex and men in general and such like, questions which aroused my curiosity. However I answered them all truthfully and after a few minutes when Stan returned she told him she thought I'd be very suitable, without specifying what I was suitable for. In later weeks that comment would come back to haunt me.

Gloria's next foray into my personal life occurred when she investigated my clothing, expressing concern to Stan that I'd been with him for several days with only a brief bikini. Stan explained that we spent most of the time naked, which caused Gloria to nod knowingly.

"Right, girl, time to find some real clothes for you. I'm not taking you shopping in your bikini so you can put on some of my clothes and we'll go buy some for you."

She took me to the bedroom and opened her case, selecting some frilly panties, a short skirt, an almost see-through top and a pair of scuffs for my feet.

"That'll be enough for you to look reasonably decent in public, at least until we get you to a suitable shop," she told me.

Once dressed, she again surveyed my body before telling Stan to have dinner ready for six and leading me downstairs to the street, the first time I'd been out since the day I met Stan. She hailed a cab and soon we arrived in an expensive part of town with fashionable boutiques selling the kind of clothes I could only dream about. Apparently money was no object to Gloria. We entered a shop and quickly Gloria attracted the attention of two shop assistants who hurried to do her bidding, bringing a large selection of very expensive clothing for all occasions, formal, casual, beach wear, night wear, coats, dresses, skirts, tops, panties, bras, everything a girl could desire.

Some were rejected out of hand by Gloria, some she vetoed once I tried them on and a few she set aside as being suitable for her needs, whatever those were. After several hours she was happy with the selection and paid what to me was an astronomical price for the clothing without batting an eyelid. The shop called a cab and we were driven back to the apartment, arriving just in time for a delicious dinner cooked by Stan. I realized it was the first meal I had eaten clothed since the day I met him.

After dinner Gloria compelled me to wear every item of clothing to show Stan what she had purchased. During this time Gloria took full notes which I thought was a little strange but gave it no further thought. Once that was completed, Gloria asked me if I would like to sleep in their bed with the two of them.

"Yes please," I replied, imagining sex with Stan once more.

We sat in the lounge and sipped liqueurs while we chatted generally, then Gloria asked me to do a striptease for them. I had wondered why she had kept me dressed in what could be very sexy clothing if it was removed slowly and seductively, so I took the opportunity to do just that, spending over half an hour removing it a piece at a time, rubbing my body against both Stan and Gloria and encouraging them to touch me erotically. Both were smiling by the time I was totally naked and I must admit I was horny as hell, my pussy dripping with my juices and needing a cock to fill the vacant space between my legs.

My unrehearsed strip show also had an apparent effect on Stan and Gloria and both quickly removed their clothes to show that Gloria had her female juices running down her inner thighs and Stan had a boner like you wouldn't believe. I was certainly looking forward to another dose of his cum but Gloria told me to sit and watch while they climbed onto the bed and he sank his cock into his wife's lucky pussy. As they fucked up a storm I had to make do with stroking my pussy, wishing it was me, not Gloria, who was the recipient of Stan's attentions.

Once Gloria had cum several times and Stan had filled her with his sperm, I was invited onto the bed with them and they lay on each side of me, Gloria fingering my pussy while Stan caressed my tits. This didn't help me at all; I simply became sexier until I had a needy ache in the pit of my stomach. I caressed Stan's cock, noticing that it was now at least half hard, and after a few minutes of that Gloria instructed him to lie on his back and for me to straddle him and ride his cock. Once I was in position she straddled him behind me and began caressing then squeezing my tits and nipples. I felt myself approaching my release very quickly and once I began to cum Gloria rolled my nipples hard between her steely fingers and thumbs causing intense pain that seemed to increase my sensations.

Once I had finished, she would not allow me to rest but urged me onwards to continue riding Stan, gently caressing my sore nips and stroking my stomach and inner thighs to add to my arousal. Inevitably I moved towards my second orgasm after a few minutes and this time, once it began, Gloria pinched my tender inner thighs very hard, sending shooting pains through my whole groin area. The intensity of my orgasm increased from this and I found I had difficulty distinguishing what was pleasure and what was pain. My climax lasted a great deal longer than usual and Stan continued his rhythmic movements throughout.

Again I was not permitted to rest after I had finished but instead was spurred on by Gloria's sensual touches. I found my body was extremely sensitive and very quickly I approached my third orgasm. Before I reached it, however, Gloria dismounted and took a leather belt from Stan's trousers. She then began striking my ass cheeks with this in a rhythm to match Stan's thrusting. Each time he pushed into me I received a stroke of the belt. The combination of the pleasure of the thrust into my love tunnel, the increased pressure on my clit and the searing pain from my ass caused me to experience a third, massive orgasm. To begin with I felt it strongly but then, as the rhythmic pressure, movements and pain continued I seemed to move to a different realm, experiencing the sensations as though I was outside my body, an observer looking on. The orgasm continued as long as the strapping and thrusting continued and did not cease until Gloria stopped the strokes and I was allowed to relax and recover.

I was panting hard, my consciousness struggling to return to my body, aware of a pain in my ass, of my pussy filled with Stan's cock, and not much else. I collapsed forward onto Stan who wrapped his arms around me and held me tightly, whispering in my ear that I'd done well. I remember feeling regret that I hadn't received a dose of Stan inside me, but that was minor compared with the other feelings I was experiencing. After a while, I have no idea how long, Gloria told me to lie on my back and then instructed Stan to fuck me hard and fill me with his cum. I did that and he lay on top of me, fitting his cock back into my cunt then he began fucking me, paying no apparent heed to my needs, intent only on filling me with cum. Gloria was not idle during this time; she reached around from behind her husband and held my bent knees wide apart so my pussy entrance was gaping for Stan to plunder.

After a few more minutes I felt myself almost ready to cum once again. Gloria must have noticed this because she released my legs, signalled for Stan to lift off my body and used the belt to strike across both my breasts. The shock of the pain was all I needed to cum and that was quickly followed by Stan squirting his juice into the end of my love hole. He stopped thrusting, Gloria stopped striking my tits and I lay still beneath Stan as we all recovered.

"Good girl," said Gloria quietly after a few minutes as Stan lifted himself off me. "Here, let me apply some soothing cream to your sore tits and ass."

She carefully and gently rubbed the cream into my reddened skin, leaving me to wonder what her ulterior motive was in causing pain if she was soon afterwards wishing to alleviate it. Once that was completed, we all climbed into bed again and turned off the light. To begin with it felt strange sleeping between two people, especially when Gloria pressed her breasts to mine and kissed me tenderly, but very sexily, at the same time that Stan's hand was caressing my pussy. However, I soon went to sleep, feeling safe between this loving couple.

As the days went by a routine seemed to develop. Stan would make love to Gloria each morning while I looked on, becoming very turned on by the amorous scene alongside me in bed. Then Gloria would dress me up in whatever she chose for me to wear. The clothing she chose and the combinations of items were always sexually suggestive and would have been more suitable on a whore than on a normal young female. For the first time I began to have doubts about the motives of Stan and Gloria, but so far they had done nothing untoward except, maybe, Gloria's apparent enjoyment of causing me to experience pain during sexual activities. Then in the afternoon I would lie on the deck in the sun while Gloria stimulated me with a variety of her sex toys that she had or that she purchased locally. I would usually cum several times on dildos and vibrators and each time while I was cumming she would inflict some sort of sexual pain on me. Then after dinner it was my turn with Stan and again always as I came on his cock Gloria would cause some form of erotic pain. I thought this routine was strange but so far neither of them had done anything sufficiently painful or harmful to cause me to want to leave.

Then the routine changed. Gloria announced that they were going away on holiday to a resort and that I was coming with them. I wasn't really given the option of staying or of going home, it was announced and that was that. I thought it sounded fine to me, a holiday away with a sexy loving couple, who could complain at that? So I packed my now expansive wardrobe of clothing and shoes into the large cases Gloria had purchased and we flew to a high class holiday resort, moving into a two bedroom apartment with beautiful sea and beach views. It was luxurious, far better than the previous apartment, and I was given a separate bedroom, although I could choose to sleep with Stan and Gloria if I wished. I wished, and my bed went undisturbed for a while.

To be continued

12