Holiday Party

Story Info
Myron wanted everyone to leave; Brian "soothed" him.
998 words
4.11
3.6k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tchina85
tchina85
117 Followers

I was hosting the family Christmas party this year, as 40 or so people took over the bottom half of my house with music, loud television, gifts being played with, and all the ruckus that comes with having a jubilant time with family. I ate, had a drink, then escaped upstairs as the board games were being played and I knew no one would notice me being gone.

"Did you run away," Brian asked via text message.

"I did," I said in response.

"Your mom is looking for you," he told me, but what she really wanted was more of my homemade egg nog.

"The drink is in the refrigerator," I told him, then put my phone down as I was stretched out on the couch in the bedroom, the door closed with me watching professional football.

I turned the television up on purpose as no one else was pressed of my location, and a few minutes later, the door opened, with Brian walking in.

"Where I'm from, when my momma is calling for me, I come," he said to me as he walked to me and bent over to give me a kiss. "Come on back downstairs. Everyone's having a good time."

"I'm having a better time right here," I told him as he sat on the couch.

"You just wanna be lazy. You still tipsy from that egg nog," he asked, as he slid his hand in my shorts cuff.

"A little. You," I asked.

"A little. I think we might need to work it off a little," he said to me as I felt his big, right hand caressing my dick. "Little man need some attention?"

Brian was everything I wanted in a partner: older, mature, highly sexual. We might've been an unlikely couple to some, but to me, he was everything, as he seemed to know what I wanted, or needed, when I needed it.

"Lemme suck that dick," he asked me as he tugged at my shorts.

"You gotta get back downstairs," I told him as I pretended I didn't want any head.

The Polish bred ginger bear wasn't taking no for an answer.

"You better be lucky I don't want you fucking me right now," he said, as he managed to get my shorts off, and my hard on. "I want it, Myron."

Brian started begging with his eyes and the tone of his voice as he knew that broke me down each time. I didn't get a chance to respond to him as he bowed his head to the tip, moving out of the way and allowing me to catch the game and get blown simultaneously.

"I gotta get the egg nog," I told him.

"No the fuck you don't. You gotta give me yours, first," he said, as he began ringing his skull up and down my stick, moaning and slurping like a whore at a truck stop.

"Oh baby," was all I could say as this was truly what I needed to enhance my mood, for Christmas time brings out the grinch in me for so many reasons, many of them downstairs.

My family members drowned me throughout the year, and despite me hosting the big dinner gathering, I treasured my peace away from them. Brian added to that as he deep throated me, with me reaching his shirt to tease his nipples and to galvanize his lips.

"I ain't letting you off the hook tonight, by the way. You still giving me that ass, too," I said to him.

"Later on, but for now, you're not the one in control," he said to me as I leaned back and spread my legs, then pushed my ass upwards so he could lick away at whatever he chose.

"You can have whatever you like," I said in a whisper, trying my best not to moan too loud as that would've drawn attention.

Brian knew his way around my body and it showed as he took his tongue to my anus, then my balls, then back and forth as I simply held on to the couch to keep from squirming onto the floor. Brian's swipes seemed to push away any angst, any negative feelings I had to folks downstairs as I was in a sexual trance, feeling like I was in another world as my man pleased me.

"You just as horny as I am," I said to him.

"Can't you tell," he responded as he went into pleasure mode, as at this time he didn't care for whatever was happening on the bottom floor as much as me getting off.

"You can fuck me later, but you'll feed me now," he said as he popped my sensitive balls in and out of his mouth, making me grab the couch more firmly, and grimace lightly, "Feed daddy your cum."

He put his lips back on the shaft and went to town bobbing his head like he heard beats in the background, hitting his own rhythm as he got me closer.

"You'd been wanting to suck this fat, black dick," I said to him.

That made him moan and breathe deeply as he turned it up a notch, giving a tighter grip and going faster in siphoning.

"Oh fuck, Brian," I whined. "You're gonna get it."

He moaned louder and I gasped and muttered, Brian being determined to not let go so he could ingest all of the nut my cock would push out of my testicles. He had me damn near shrieking from the sensation as he really pulled a good one out of me.

"You had a lot of cum. You must've had a lot on your mind," he said after he kissed me with my own load, and I'd swallow every bit. "That's what you call recycling. Now feel better, and come sit with us downstairs, baby."

He got up and washed his face, then left the room as I would do the same, change my shorts, then follow.

tchina85
tchina85
117 Followers