Holiday Preparation Pt. 04

Story Info
The last of Dani's preparations for his Holiday. A spray tan.
5.1k words
4.78
5.6k
6

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/22/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dear Readers,

This is the 4th part of this story which began with Holiday Preparation -- A Dani Harris Adventure -- Pt1.

Preparations for Dani's holiday continue, much to the annoyance of his wife and the pleasure of the staff at Appleby Wallop

Dani xx

Tan

"It seems like you'll have to go back to Appleby Wallop," my wife announced in the middle of the week.

This immediately sent my mind whirring and back to last Saturday when I'd gone to the exclusive health spa for the first time. There I'd been 'treated' to a waxing treatment which apart from leaving my legs hairless had resulted in me now sporting a full male Hollywood. Whilst the treatment itself had been only slightly painful, especially getting my balls done, the worst of it had been the pure embarrassment factor. I was still surprised that I'd even got into the place, which was clearly marketed as a ladies only spa, that had been thanks to the manager Julia being the elder sister of Ginny who I'd met on a shopping trip with my wife for new swimwear. In fairness I had been treated kindly by the staff that had done what they could for my privacy. Being ladies only there were no male changing rooms. In fact, I'd hardly even seen another client whilst I was there. Now it seemed I was going to have to go back there, I couldn't imagine why. After all I had no hair left to remove.

"It seems you won the weekly draw for a free tan." My wife continued, it was clear that she was decidedly jealous that it was me getting treatments at Appleby Wallop and not her.

"Tan? Isn't that why we're going off on holiday in the first place?"

"It's a fake tan, Dani. All the rich and famous have them all the time, it means when you step out on the beach you won't look like a blancmange." She huffed and that was the end of the conversation, other than instructing me that I'd better thank them properly for putting up with me and to be grateful.

So once again Saturday morning saw me driving into the carpark at Appleby Wallop spa. For the second time I walked into the reception and was greeted by Jade, who seemed even more apologetic than previously.

"Dani," she gushed as she walked out from behind her desk and instead of shaking hands wrapped her arms around me in a hug. "Good to see you back. I'm pleased you won the prize draw but sorry about the facilities again." She rolled her eyes as if to prove it wasn't her fault that there were no male changing rooms.

"No, don't worry about it, Jade," I began. "It's not your fault and I totally understand about the facilities. I know you run an exclusive spa here and we can't have the ladies seeing a man around the place." I tried to be relaxed about it, but deep down I was nervous and twitching. I knew what was coming next, the only place I could change would be Julia's office next to the reception area, the office with no windows and only a glass door that gave only a little privacy.

"Oh, you're so understanding, Dani," she unwrapped her arms from around me and took my hand as she led me into the empty office.

"Julia's not here today, it's her weekend off, but if you need anything I'm here to help." She smiled and walked back to her desk just outside the door of the office. Whether on purpose or not she didn't close the door, but as it was simply a glass screen it was pretty irrelevant to be honest. I guessed that she expected me to undress and put the spa bathrobe on, leaving my clothes in the office for safekeeping while I had my treatment, just like the previous week. Slowly I undressed, keeping my back to the door and folded my clothes in a pile on the large wooden desk. It was only when I was completely naked that I realised that there was no bathrobe to put on. I turned back towards Jade, but she was leant over her desk rather than looking in my direction. Not knowing quite what to do I tried coughing to get her attention. When that failed, I walked closer to the doorway, I heard Jade talking to a client so I hovered inside the office entrance, my hands clasped over my genitals. It seemed that I stood there for ages whilst Jade dealt with a string of membership queries that the woman had. All the while I was hoping that Jade would look up in my direction but at the same time, I was afraid of being discovered by the client.

Finally, Jade finished and I heard her bid farewell to Mrs Penradly. Only then did she look to see how I was getting on. The surprise on her face evident when she realised I was standing only a few feet away completely naked.

"Dani!" she giggled, "you're supposed to put a robe on you know."

"Yes, I know that," I began, "but I can't find one."

"Oh, I'm so sorry, I was supposed to get one ready for you, but I got caught up with some of the members and forgot." Jade looked genuinely sorry and almost seemed about to burst into tears.

"Hey, no need to cry," I began but it was too late, I could see tears welling up in her eyes and as she stepped towards me one ran down her cheek. Instinctively I reached out to wipe the tear away, exposing myself to her in the process. That one touch of my finger on her skin triggered her release though and suddenly tears were flooding down her face which she simply buried into my chest. My bare skin was sensitive to her touch, the cotton of her white tunic uniform was crisp against my abdomen. Her hair smelt of coconut in my face and her bare arms were once again wrapped around my waist, only this time I was naked and I could feel her fingers tracing lines across my bum. Slowly she composed herself, and slowly I reacted as males do. She can't have been unaware of the growing lump between us. Indeed, I felt her press herself against me as I grew harder. I was fully erect by the time she had composed herself and looked up at me, her arms still wrapped around my waist.

"Sorry, Dani, and thanks. It's just been one of those mornings when nothing goes right."

"It's fine," I managed, now acutely aware that my stiffy was pressing hard against her.

"Now I could get used to this at work." She removed one hand from behind my back and slid it between us taking hold of my cock.

"Um sorry, I can't help it reacting." Jade simply gave it a squeeze which if anything made me more erect.

"It's ok, it's kind of flattering that you find me attractive." As if I, a married old man wouldn't find a young twentysomething attractive I thought to myself.

"I suppose I ought to get you a robe then." She let go of me and stepped back through the doorway. "I won't be long, don't go anywhere." Like I was going anywhere at all like this I thought. At least I had my hands free again to cover myself up, except that was harder now as I struggled to cover my erect penis. I edged back into the office to wait for Jade to return and stood once again with my back to the door in an attempt to convince myself that I was not likely to be seen.

"Oh, you must be Dani," a voice broke my illusion of safety and I turned to see a slender red-haired girl walking towards me in the office.

"I'm Michelle," she offered her hand in greeting, which left me with only one free hand to cover my still stiff cock.

"Hi," I replied bashfully.

"I'm going to be giving you your tan today, I didn't expect you to be quite so ready for me." She looked me up and down, obviously appraising my body, still firmly gripping my hand. She emphasised the word 'ready' and my cock hardened a little more as I tried desperately to cover it with one hand.

"There wasn't a robe," I tried to explain.

"Not to worry, come along then," she began to escort me out of the office.

"W wait, I can't go out there like this." I couldn't believe she was about to drag me around the spa naked. Fortunately, as we reached the doorway Jade returned with a clean bathrobe.

"Here you go, Dani," she held the robe out for me, Michelle still gripped one hand, so I had no choice but use the other, leaving me exposed to the two girls again. Michelle though didn't stop to let me put the robe on. In fact, she didn't slow down at all as she exited the office into reception pulling me along behind her. I just managed to pull the bathrobe towards me out of Jade's hand as I stepped into the reception area. My front was covered as the robe hung off my arm, but my backside was in full view. Not that this seemed to worry either of them. Jade just seemed to enjoy the view of me being half dragged towards the treatment rooms whilst Michelle didn't even seem to notice. Fortunately for me the reception area was empty of any other people. She marched down the corridor to get to the room we were going to use, I was afraid that each step was bringing me closer to the point where someone spotted us. In fact, we almost made it, only as I stepped through the door that Michelle held open for me did I hear the voices behind us.

"Did you see that? There was a naked man in here."

"Damn, no, where?"

"Going into the spray room, I swear he was naked."

"Can't believe.." but the rest of the conversation was lost as Michelle closed the door behind us.

"Sorry about that, I'm in a bit of a hurry as I have a full schedule today." Michelle finally apologised. She handed me a plastic hat to put over my hair and sticky foot shapes to protect the soles of my feet she said. Then she explained the spray tan process before getting me to stand inside the spray tent.

"Close your eyes, Dani." Gosh that was cold, I jumped as the chilly spray hit my face and neck.

"That was the worst bit," Michelle laughed as she continued to spray down my body.

"Turn around please." I complied and she sprayed my back.

"Stick your bum out towards me please. That'll make sure I get into all your cracks."

We repeated the whole process again and in no time at all I had a good covering before Michelle explained the drying process.

"It's just air," she said, "as again she fired her gun at me. Looking down my body once she'd finished, I was shocked by the colour.

"Don't worry, the colour will change over the next few hours. Loose fitting clothes will be best or none at all even better for at least three hours then you can wash the developer off. Only then will you see the final colour. I'll let Jade know you are all done."

With that she cleaned up her spray gun and hoses and left me in the spray room alone. Only a few minutes passed and Jade walked in.

"All done, Dani, see I told you it wouldn't take long. Do you have loose fitting clothes with you to wear home? You really don't want anything rubbing for a few hours until you wash the developer off."

"Um, only what I came here in really. Jeans and a polo shirt."

"Oh, that won't do. You better just slip the bathrobe back on, but don't tie it up or it will cause marks." She helped me put the robe on, just slipping my arms in and letting it hang on my shoulders really.

"That will be ok, but I can't leave you here for three hours, why don't you come and sit with me?"

"Do you think that's a good idea?"

"Sure, come on, I have work to do." She pulled me out of the treatment room and we walked back to reception, I held the front of the bathrobe closed tightly in front of me, it was short, but I noticed nowhere near as short as Jade's tunic uniform. We quickly returned to her desk where I was embarrassed to see three women patiently waiting.

"Oh, there's a man here," one announced and all eyes turned on me as if demanding to know why I was there.

"Hello, ladies," Jade took it all in her stride. "This is, Dani, he's helping me out this morning and as a reward we gave him a fake tan treatment. He's just waiting for the tan to develop so will be sat with me for the rest of the morning. Don't worry we continue to be committed to providing a female only environment for you to relax and enjoy your treatments in." That little speech immediately calmed the three women and as it seemed to make some sense to them they ignored me, other than for quick glances as Jade dealt with their enquiries and bookings one by one. In the meantime, I stood quietly behind Jade trying to be as inconspicuous as possible. Finally, she had finished with all the women and we were alone in reception.

"Oh sorry, Dani. Let me get you a chair to sit on, you can't stand there like that all morning." She stood up and pulled a chair from Julia's office behind us and I was able to sit down next to her. Immediately I found another problem. Sitting down just made the bathrobe rise up, instead of it coming almost to my knees now it only just covered my lap. I glanced across at Jade and realised the same thing happened to her when she sat her desk. Her normally short tunic also rode up. No longer did it sit on the top her thighs as it had when she was standing, now it stopped at the crease of her legs. I blinked as I caught sight of a flash of white lace and stared. Yes, I could see her panties.

"Enjoying the view as well, are you?" Jade's voice cut through my reverie, I was busted.

"Yes, um, I was, well, I couldn't help it, I can see your underwear," I managed to burst out.

"Isn't it pretty underwear?" she replied demurely. Obviously enjoying the attention I was giving her.

"The tiny part I saw was very nice," I thought I'd try and get myself out of trouble. It didn't work. Quick as a flash Jade hoisted the bottom of her tunic up to her waist and spun in her chair to face me. Her legs were parted and I had a full view of her fine lace panties, no pubic hair poked out between the lace so it seemed that Jade was as smooth down there as I was. My eyes fairly bulged out of my head as she made no attempt to pull her tunic back down.

"Isn't it pretty underwear?" she repeated.

"Yes, very," was all I could manage as I stared at her crotch. "Um, don't you mind flashing at me?"

"Nah, I figured I'd seen and played with all you've got so maybe it was fair to show you. They're only underwear, Dani."

"Um, quite transparent underwear, Jade. I can see, err, quite a lot."

"Not as much as I'm going to see of you later when we wash off that developer." She laughed and finally spun back to her desk and let her tunic drop back. Not that she pulled it down fully so there was now plenty of her underwear still on show for me nestled in the crease of her lap. The main doors opened at that point and two middle aged ladies walked in. They came up to Jade's desk but she pulled her chair closely under so they couldn't see what I'd been looking at. They weren't looking at Jade however, it was clear that they were surprised to see me.

Once again Jade gave the little spiel about me helping her out and this was remarkably well accepted. This continued for a couple of hours. When we were alone Jade teased me and with the now polished explanation that Jade had for me being there all the clients appeared happy. If anyone thought it odd that I was wearing a bathrobe then Jade's explanation that I'd received a spray tan in return for helping her was enough for them. No one it seemed was at all interested in what sort of help I was providing.

Eventually it seemed my developing time was up.

"Right, Dani, time to get you washed off." Jade set off back down the now familiar corridor with me bringing up the rear. We stopped outside a door marked Disabled and Shower. Jade held the door open for me. "In you go."

I walked past her into the shower room. It was reasonably large and we both fit in easily enough as I heard Jade close the door behind us. There was a disabled toilet to the left with a hand basin and the back of the room was a shower area. No curtain I noticed straight away but oddly there was a hosepipe curled up on the wall. I felt Jade's hands on my shoulders as she pulled on the bathrobe.

"You'll have to take this off," she said, "pulling the fabric down my back and off my arms, rendering me naked once again. I turned to face her, my hands instinctively covering my groin as I watched her hang my robe on the back of the door.

"Over into the shower area then please, Dani." I complied as Jade stepped out of her shoes and walked to the coiled-up hose pipe. She started the water and let it run through her fingers until it ran warm. "Don't worry I'm not going to give you a cold shower," she smiled. Once she was happy with the temperature, she directed the water towards me. "Hands up," she ordered. Followed by a shriek.

"You're not supposed to get me wet too, Dani," she laughed as the water bounced off my chest and fell on her.

"I hardly did anything on purpose, Jade." I started.

"Well, I can't have you getting my uniform all wet." She turned off the water and stepped back towards the door. I watched unbelieving as she proceeded to unbutton her tunic dress.

"Jade, what are you doing?" My eyes bulged as the beautiful young girl took off her dress and hung it on top of my bath robe. Her slender legs were nicely toned from obvious hours in the gym. Her arms were also lightly muscled and her firm stomach showed a hint of a six pack; defined but not overly so. She stood there now in white lace bra and the matching panties that I'd enjoyed eyeing up earlier that morning. Her breasts were firm and round, a C-cup I thought. Jade watched me watching her as she lifted her arms up and undid her bra, her breasts dropped only slightly as they were released. She smiled at me as she bent over and pulled her panties down to her ankles and slowly stepped out of them.

"Yes," I thought, "she was completely smooth".

"I can see you approve," she giggled pointing at my erection as she walked back over to me. My cock rock hard as this young girl stood close enough to me to touch, completely naked. "I wasn't going to sit all afternoon in wet underwear. Plus, I've seen a lot of your naked body so it's only fair you get to see mine. Now let's wash that developer off you."

Jade spent the next five minutes rinsing the tan developer off my body with the hose paying particular attention below my waist. I was fully aroused and as she continued to spray water on my genitals the sensation of the shower only increased that arousal until I was as hard as I can ever remember being. Jade seemed to approve and stepped closer to me until her fingers were touching the top of my very engorged penis.

"I've been dying to get hold of this, Dani." She pressed her own damp body against mine as she whispered into my ear. Then she surprised me by nibbling my earlobe which made me yelp.

"Ooh, Dani, I don't bite that hard," she giggled as she momentarily stepped back and turned off the hose. I stood dripping wet in the middle of the wetroom as she moved back and nuzzled into me gently. Her hands wrapped themselves against my hard cock which started to twitch in her grip.

"Jade, why?" I began.

"Shsh," was her reply as she knelt down and quickly started to lick and nibble at my hard shaft.

"Mmm, Jade, if you carry on like that I am going to make a mess."

Jade stood up, but still held onto my erection as she then led me out of the shower area to a bench that was placed against one wall.

"Sorry, it's not that comfortable," she whispered again as she pushed me down onto the bench and onto my back. I lay there appreciating her lithe young body as she proceeded to clamber on top of me. She kept her feet on the floor as she straddled the bench and me. I was mesmerised by her hairless pussy as she gently lowered herself towards my stiff cock which she still held in her hands. Her breasts wobbled as she swayed slightly to keep her balance while guiding herself onto me. Then the moment arrived and her I felt her lips pressing against my head, there was little resistance as she sank down. A small gasp escaped her mouth as I slid deep inside her, whilst I was wet from the hose, Jade was lubricated naturally and she quickly took my full length into her.

"Hmmm," she groaned in delight as I filled her up. "Fuck, Dani, I've been waiting for this." She controlled all the movement as she raised and lowered herself on my hard dick. Her hands now pressed against my chest to support herself. I watched as her firm, pert breasts dangled inches from my face, my tongue darted around trying to grab at one of her hard nipples.

12