Holiday Preparation - Sequel

Story Info
Return to Appleby Wallop.
5.5k words
4.62
5.7k
3

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/22/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dear readers,

As you know I hadn't intended to write more about my holiday preparation, having decided that I'd covered off the ideas I wanted to develop and rounded off the end to a suitable conclusion. Dani and Jade had got it together and her reveal that he was her fanatasy come true seemed to hold the story together.

However, I had forgotten the power of some characters, they just get into my head and demand to tell their story. Jade has done that, she's sat there, nagging at me, telling me this isn't finished and she wasn't going to be satisfied with a one off. Indeed, far from it, a one off made it all feel like a quickie with no meaning when in fact for Jade this was a serious development in her life.

So, I agreed with her to have some keyboard time and tell her story, with the help of Dani and her boss, Julia. I hope you enjoy reading this, although, it's still written from Dani's point of view. Jade admitted that she wasn't ready yet to expose her full emotions to you all.

Dani xx

~~~~

Return to Appleby Wallop

Our holiday was a rapidly fading memory, as were my rather unusual preparations for it including my visits to the exclusive health spa where I'd been gifted various treatments. Much to the disgust of my wife who felt if anything that it should have been her getting beauty treatments. That said she was complimentary about my fake tan when we arrived on the beach for the first few days and made half a compliment about my waxed genitals, to the effect that it was tidier and more pleasing to the eye.

We had settled back into normal life when out of the blue I received an email, which at first, I dismissed as Spam, but having read it a couple of times realised it was genuine. It came from Julia, the Spa manager, and she wanted to know if I was available for work. That surprised me, as I'm a freelance IT consultant and had never considered that a Spa would need my skills. I suppose all businesses these days require an element of technology though, so I replied that I would be happy to come along and discuss their needs.

So, once again I found myself entering the long, gravel covered driveway into the exclusive resort. Appleby Wallop catered for the rich local ladies of leisure. There was a strict policy of no male clients, this was a place for the ladies to relax and gossip without been annoyed or hassled by men. A place where they could exercise comfortably without worrying that guys were checking them out, a place where they could relax and chat and catch up with each other's lives.

I entered the main door and was immediately greeted by Jade who jumped up from behind her desk immediately she saw me. Dressed as ever in a short, white tunic styled dress and white, flat pumps, her long legs quickly crossed the large hall where she flung her arms around my neck and kissed me fully on the lips.

"Wow, did you miss me that much?" I managed to ask between kisses.

"You, have no idea, mister. It's been so boring since you left."

"Well, it's not that I left as such, I only ever visited."

"You know what I mean," she punched me lightly on the shoulder. "Come on in anyway. You are here to see Julia I know." Jade took my hand and led me to Julia's office which was situated at the back of the main reception desk. The glass door stood open and I had often wondered why it was even installed in the first place. Julia stood up from her desk as we entered and walked across the room to meet me, her slender hand extended. She wore the same uniform as Jade, although the skirt of her tunic appeared slightly longer, it still only fell to the tops of her thighs.

"Dani, lovely to see you again, thank you so much for coming in."

"You are welcome, Julia, it's always a pleasure to come here."

"Well, I hope you are looked after properly."

"Always," I nodded, "Jade here always makes me feel at home, despite the er, restrictions, shall we say." I thought I caught Jade blushing as she stood to my side, but it was difficult to see while Julia had my attention.

"I'm pleased to hear it, Jade is very conscientious I know. And yes, as ever, I apologise about the lack of male facilities for you here."

"Understandable, Julia, I know you rarely have men on site, so I could hardly expect you to create facilities solely for me. I was just incredibly lucky that you agreed to help me prepare for my holiday."

"Not at all, Dani, it was our pleasure."

"So, Julia, your email mentioned you had some IT issues here." I thought it time to bring things back to business before we embarrassed Jade any further.

"Yes, indeed. Jade would you be a dear and bring us some drinks? Coffee Dani?"

"Water is fine for me thank you."

Jade left us to bring us some refreshments and Julia and I sat down at the round table in the middle of her office.

"So, what exactly is the problem?"

"My IT guru has dropped me in it." Julia began. "We had these great plans to connect our social media with an in-house booking app and give the Spa a new modern image. He was fine to start with and we had the specification and everything all agreed."

"So, what went wrong?"

"He refused to do the installation at night, we decided we couldn't have men running around all over the place during the day, client exclusivity you know. The alternative of closing for a week while he did the work was a non-starter, do you know how much competition there is out there? We'd have lost our clientele in no time at all."

Julia looked as though she was on the edge of tears as she explained how her "Guru" had suddenly got up and left without installing anything and she didn't know what to do. She'd tried some other consultants, but they weren't interested in picking up work in the middle of someone else's job. I had to agree that was always difficult. No one wants to start by unpicking a tech solution in order to understand what the underlying plan and processes were.

"So, that brings us to you, Dani. I know you work in IT and I wondered, as you already knew a little about Appleby Wallop, if you could help us out? I'll pay you the going rate of course, I'll even make you a full member of staff in fact. That should help resolve the issue of you being a male. It's different if you are fully staff and not just a contractor, you see what I mean."

My mind was buzzing now, first, I had no idea if I could do the work, I'd have to read through the spec proposal to even understand all of the elements of it. My speciality was web design and interface, which would help, but I wasn't a hardware expert by any means. Of course, the money would be a bonus, things were slow since I returned from holiday and it was always good to pick up extra jobs, the offer of being made a member of staff passed me by at this stage, my brain was too busy considering the technical requirements.

"I'll need to read through the original technical proposal, Julia, I am not a hardware expert, I'll be honest about that up front. Let me read it through though and if I feel I can complete the work then I'll accept the job.

Julia jumped up with a huge smile on her face at my words.

"Thank you, Dani. I'll get you all the paperwork, can you start now? I mean reading it."

"Yes, I hadn't much planned for today."

"Thank you, thank you so much Dani." She walked around the desk and kissed me profusely. I was starting to enjoy this I thought, two young ladies kissing me already and I hadn't even been here an hour.

Jade brought in drinks and Julia provided me with folders of paperwork for their project. I settled down at Julia's table to read through the plan. A couple of hours into the reading and Julia had gone out leaving me alone. Jade walked in and up behind me. She placed her soft hands on my shoulders.

"My you need to relax, so much stress in here," she rubbed my neck and pressed deeper into my shoulders. "You are so having a massage as soon as I can arrange it."

"Well, if you're offering, I seem to remember you took care of me pretty damn well last time."

"Ha-ha, yes but I'm not a masseuse, these shoulders need serious destressing, then after that we might get to taking care of you."

"Oh, is that a promise, Jade?"

"Hell yeah, I still remember how it felt to get your fat cock inside me, Dani. And when I get the chance, it will be repeated. Clear?"

"Um yes, if you say so, Jade." I smiled at her and her face broke into a huge grin.

"I do, mister, anyway, what I came in here for was to get you to sign this contract." She deftly placed a bunch of papers on the table, the front page of which was headed 'Contract of Employment'.

"Hey, I haven't agreed to that yet, I wanted to read this scope document before I made a decision."

"Dani, seriously, you're going to turn me down? I promise you the terms are favourable to you. We can't get IT contractors to work here, so we really need you, right. More than you need us to be honest. Please, do me a favour and sign it."

It must have been Jade's sweet face, or the memory of sex with her in the shower, but for the first time ever in my life I signed a document without reading it. Jade was ecstatic and kissed me profusely once again.

~~~~~~

"Well, Dani, here you go, I've brought you your uniform". Jade placed a bundle of white onto the table.

"Wait, what uniform? I don't remember agreeing to wear a uniform."

"Everyone here wears a uniform, it's part of the contract."

"Then, I want to cancel the contract."

"You can't, come on it's not that bad, we all wear it. Look at me, don't you just love me in my uniform?". Once again, I appraised Jade from top to toe, a white tunic dress that opened straight down the front and ended at the top of her thighs. Apart from a pair of white flat ballerina shoes she could well have been wearing nothing else. Her toned and tanned legs joined up the two visible pieces of clothing, my cock twitched as it remembered those same legs wrapped around my waist in the shower room not twenty meters down the hallway from where we stood.

"Yes, that's not the point though. You're a girl. I'm not."

"Oh, don't get stuck up with stereotypes, Dani. Come on let's try it on."

I was still complaining as Jade began tugging my polo shirt out of my jeans and over my head. She quickly had me bare chested before starting to undo my belt and button fly.

"Mmm," she mused, "this is the best bit." Jade wasted no time pulling them down to my ankles and slipping them off my feet, together with my shoes and socks. Then she held the dress open for me to slip my arms in before spinning me round to start fastening the two sides together.

"I hope it's going to fit you," she giggled as she fiddled with the press stud poppers. "It's the largest we have; I might have to get a smaller one though as you don't have enough boobs to fill it out. Lucky you have such a skinny waist." More laughter as she finished closing the dress and stood with her hands on my hips.

"Nope, that's not going to work, unless we get you a bra and stuff it with some chicken fillets. Don't move, I'll go and check the stock room."

"As if I am going anywhere dressed like this, Jade."

"Awe, come on, Dani, it's not that bad. You'll get used to it, I wear it nearly every day and I think it's pretty comfortable to be honest."

"Like I said, Jade, you're a girl."

"You noticed," she winked as she stepped out of the office and didn't take long to return with another dress.

"Here, let's see if this one fits better." She dropped the dress she was carrying onto the table and grabbed hold of the bottom hem of the one I was wearing. A quick pull, spreading her arms wide as she did so, and the poppers all popped open, exposing me to her grinning admiration. Just as quickly she pulled the dress off me and then held the second dress open for me to put my arms in. This time the dress was a much tighter fit as Jade did the press studs up again. If anything though I was convinced that this dress was shorter. I had to accept Jade's confirmation though that it fit my 'man boobs' much better.

"There, Dani, that's much better, what do you think?"

"I think I look ridiculous. There are no sleeves, the arms stop at the shoulders. It's way too short on my legs too. Look it's barely covering my butt." Jade peered down at my hairy legs and had to agree.

"It's shorter than the other one and I'll be honest I don't like the way your boxer shorts are visible. You might have to take them off."

"Oh no, Jade, no way I'm going around commando in this dress. Everything I have would be on display if I so much as bend over."

"That wouldn't be such a bad view," Jade grinned. "Come on, slip them off."

"No! Sorry, that's just going too far, Jade."

"Hmm, I think it would look much better than you look now, that underwear just spoils the look completely. But let's see what Julia thinks."

"See what I think about what?" Julia's voice came from the open doorway to the office.

"Hi, Julia, I was just getting Dani kitted out in uniform, this was the best dress size for his chest, but it is rather short in the legs for him. As a result, his underwear is hanging down past the hemline and I was saying that I thought it looked a mess and that he should take them off. Dani, though is refusing."

"Let me see."

Julia walked into the room and circled me staring at me all the while.

"Yeah, I see what you mean, Jade. Dani, you can't wear that."

"Good common sense prevails," I said. "So, I can put my own clothes back on and get back to some work."

"No," countered Julia, "that's not what I meant. I was agreeing with Jade, you will have to take the boxers off, Dani. It looks all wrong and draws attention to you."

"Wait, seriously, I can't walk around without underwear in a dress like this."

"Why not, Dani? I do." Julia announced and promptly lifted up the bottom of her dress flashing her perfectly groomed pussy at Jade and I. Julia had a slim landing strip from her bikini line down and two pink lips protruded. Fortunately, she dropped the dress back into place before I saw enough to get totally aroused, but I could still feel a twitching of my penis as it started to thicken.

"So, let's have them off, Dani."

Jade didn't need any more encouragement and knelt at my feet, her hands reaching straight up my dress to find the waist of my underwear. Fairly gently she pulled them down, releasing my now definitely thickening cock in the process. By the time she'd got them down to my ankles, her soft hands giving my butt and legs a firm stroke as she did so, I was well on the way to a full-blown erection. That was immediately obvious as it pushed against the short hem and both ladies noticed it straight away.

"Well that looks much better, so much more freedom for you, Dani," Jade was the first to speak.

"Yep, give us a little flash, Dani," Julia joined in, "after all I showed you mine."

"I don't think...," I began. But Jade was on a roll now and flipped up my dress, exposing my now hard cock to the pair of them.

"Nice, cock, Dani." Julia was appreciative.

"So thick," agreed Jade as she wrapped her hand around it.

"Um, I think that's enough," I tried again. "Surely this whole uniform idea isn't good. What will the clients think if this happens all the time?"

"Oh, can you keep it like that all the time?"

"Well, no, Julia, I can't. But that's not the point."

"Oh, if it's not all the time then I don't see the problem."

"I bet I could keep it like that a long time," giggled Jade who still held onto my cock and now started stroking it up and down.

Julia laughed but then announced that the decision was made and I would stay in uniform, without my underwear.

"So, what, all I am getting is the dress, not even shoes?"

"Good point, Dani, what size are you?"

"UK 7, 41 European if that helps? Won't surprise me if you don't have shoes that big."

"Oh, that's not that big for a girl, Dani. Jade, check if we have some that size for Dani. I think Elise was a similar size when she worked here so her old shoes might still be in the cupboard."

"Sure, won't be a sec," Jade announced as she disappeared back to the stores.

"Don't worry so much, Dani," Julia grinned after Jade left. "I know you're not comfortable wearing a dress, but I'm sure you'll get used to it. For what it's worth I think you look sexy as hell in it." She winked.

"Thanks for the vote of confidence, Julia, but I'm worried what the clients will say."

"Awe, that's sweet, Dani. Don't worry about the ladies, I'm sure they'll appreciate the same qualities that Jade and I see in you. If they don't then I'll deal with them."

"But why are you allowing me to continue being here in what is strongly advertised as a female only venue?"

"Oh, I have my reasons, Dani. First, you made a big impression on my sister and she asked for a favour," I remembered my experience with Julia's sister and I know it was at her request that I had my first appointment at the Spa.

"But, surely, that favour is repaid already?" I asked.

"I'll decide that, Dani. Secondly, the difference I've seen in Jade since you first turned up here has been amazing. She's one of my best receptionists and since you arrived on the scene she's been outstanding. I'm pretty sure that had something to do with you having sex with her last time you were here."

I blushed deeply as Julia winked at me as she revealed that she knew about Jade and my previous encounter.

"Ha, Dani, don't be so shy, Jade told me everything, how you let her fantasy come true and were a complete gentleman to her. She deserves that, Dani, so don't go spoiling it now."

"Julia, I would only ever be a gentleman to Jade, and to anyone else in fact, but well, you do know I am married, don't you?"

"Yes, that fact was not overlooked, and let's just say what happens here stays here, and I'm sorry but your wife will never manage to obtain membership for as long as Jade wants you here."

I let that fact sink in for a while and then decided to be bold with another question.

"So, why do you do all this for Jade, I mean, I know she's a lovely girl and everything but why are you so keen to help her play out her fantasy?"

"Dani, when it's time for Jade to tell you about her past herself I am sure she will, but it's not for me to tell. Besides, all you need to know is she's as kind as she appears and she deserves some pleasure in her life for a change. No, I'm not going to reveal any more, but please, I know you won't hurt her, but don't shut her out, that would be even worse. For the moment, I ask that you play along with her fantasy and as far as everything else is concerned I have both your backs."

"So, you mean you are encouraging me to have sex again with Jade?"

"Dani, I don't think I could stop Jade if I wanted to, and as for you, well it's up to you who you have sex with. Having seen your equipment for myself, I have to say I think you could make plenty of women happy and rest assured no one is going to go spreading stories back to your wife."

"Ok, Julia, now I'm totally confused, it sounds like you are asking me for sex yourself."

"Maybe I am, Dani, when the time is right, I think I could enjoy your company." She stared obviously at my groin and I wondered where she was going to take this, but then Jade returned with shoes.

"Here we go, these should be just your size, Dani." She knelt down in front of me and slipped first one then another white ballet pump onto my feet. There was a glint in her eye as she looked up at me, and I'm pretty sure she had the perfect view under my dress from where she sat on her heels on the floor.

"Good," announced Julia, "now, let's get you set up to work, Dani. I've had some desk space set up for you with a computer." My desk was in a small alcove in the reception area, not far from Jade's own workstation. I spent the rest of the day there reading through the project specification and making notes and deciding on hardware that needed to be put in place. I tried not to be noticed but a few members asked Jade about me. Her stock answer was that I was an IT expert now employed by the spa to oversee a project upgrade. This seemed to quickly put any questions to bed about me being present, although more than one lady asked if I was going to be available for help with their own phone / laptop problems. Jade suggested that this wasn't my role but that maybe if there was sufficient demand it would be considered in the future. Most of the time I kept my head down and tried not to make eye contact with anyone.

12