Holiday Reunion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Soon, Naomi had both hands on the cock and was stroking it quicker than before, making more pre-cum ooze from the tip. It dripped onto her skin, and the feel of it alone sent a fresh shudder through her body. It was warm and sticky, and she wanted it. She brought one of her hands to the tip and scooped up some pre-cum with her finger, then licked it off. Her eyes widened, the taste being much more alluring than what she expected. Wanting more, she leaned in and licked the tip of the cock. Then she did it again, and again, and soon she was sucking on the tip while her hand continued to work the shaft, her tongue swirling around on it.

As Naomi licked and stroked his cock, Alec couldn't help but groan and moan in pleasure. Encouraged by his moans and wanting to experience more, Naomi licked and kissed along his shaft, taking in his musky scent and taste, feeling every vein popping against her tongue. She then opened her mouth wide, taking the massive member into her mouth. It was so thick that it barely fit, and it was so long that she could barely get more than a few inches into her mouth before she began to gag.

Naomi bobbed her head back and forth on Alec's cock, taking in as much as she could, when suddenly she felt something grab her hair tightly. Looking up, she saw it had in fact been Alec, and before she could respond he began to thrust hard into her mouth, pushing his cock in further than Naomi thought was possible. Soon she was gagging like crazy, saliva dripping out her mouth and down her chin, landing on her tits. The sudden assault on her mouth sent a new wave of arousal through her body, and soon her hand was in her pants and she was frantically rubbing her clit.

As he thrust his cock down her throat, Alec looked down and saw Naomi rubbing herself intensely. He chuckled as he pulled her face off of his crotch and held her inches away from his dick. The look of her with her hand in her pants and her face and chest pink and covered in spit was extremely hot and made Alec's already raging boner even harder.

"W-what are y-nggh!" Naomi was trying to speak, but she felt herself getting closer and closer to another climax. It wasn't often that she came more than once in such a short time. Actually, she had never done that. But something about the way Alec was treating her, the mix between tender and possessive, was too much for her. In response to her attempted question, Alec raised his cock.

"Here, why don't you have a taste of my balls." Alec let go of Naomi's hair, knowing he didn't need to force her to lick him. And sure enough, as soon as he let go she shot forward and latched onto his balls, licking and sucking on the heavy dark testicles. This was always one of Alec's favorite things for girls to do to him. Blowjobs were one thing. A girl licking and sucking hit nuts was a whole different level. That being said, no other girl licked and sucked him with as much enthusiasm as Naomi. She seemed almost obsessed with his dick and his balls, and this only made him even more turned on and made him want to fuck her even more.

"Fuck yes that's it baby. Oh my god yeah feel those balls. They're full of a fresh batch of cum that's all for you." Naomi wasn't sure why, but this was the tipping point for her. The promise of Alec's cum, hot and sticky and all hers. That was somehow just what she needed to hear, and with that she pulled her head back and let out a scream as she came for the second time.

"Ahhhh FUCK!" This orgasm was so intense, she needed to get off the floor and lay on the bed, thrashing about as her body quaked. She felt something wet splash out all over her hands and pants, but she was too busy to notice.

After about a minute, Naomi's body slowly calmed down as her orgasm subsided. She groaned as she sat up and looked down, seeing that not only was her hand soaking wet, but so were her leggings and the bed. Naomi had heard of girls squirting before, but she always thought it was fake for videos. This was different. It was dirty. It was crazy. And she loved it. And she wanted more.

Alec started to say something, but before he could, Naomi quickly pushed off her leggings and panties and tossed them on the floor. Completely naked, Naomi spread her legs, revealing her swollen and wet pussy. She rubbed it teasingly as she stared at Alec, biting her lip.

"Please Alec. Fuck me. Fuck me and turn me into your black cock whore." Naomi begged and pleaded as she started to rub herself faster, needing a release again as soon as possible. Not wanting to wait any longer himself, Alec climbed onto the bed and grabbed Naomi's hand. He pulled it away from her pussy and pinned it above her head as he leaned down and kissed her hungrily. As their tongues played with each other, Alec's cock rubbed against Naomi's pussy, eliciting fresh moans from her. She pulled back from the kiss and looked at Alec, silently pleading for him to stop teasing her. Smiling a bit, Alec took his cock in his hand and lined it up with her pussy before bringing his hips forward and slowly pushing into Naomi.

The next few minutes were a blur for Naomi. As Alec's cock entered her, she felt a fresh pang of pain as the tip alone stretched her pussy apart. But this wasn't a bad pain. It felt amazing. Naomi took a sharp breath as Alec pushed further into her, and soon her labored breathing turned into moaning once he was halfway into her. She had never felt so full before, and as she looked down her eyes widened when she saw that Alec wasn't even completely inside her.

Alec gave her a few slow thrusts of his cock before pulling back then shoving back into her hard, shoving all of his massive cock into her tight pussy in one fell swoop. Naomi's back arched and her toes curled at the sudden action, and she was suddenly hit with an orgasm that hit her so hard, she couldn't make a noise. She just held onto Alec, silently screaming for a few seconds before letting out a loud moan.

"Ahhhhh! Fuck... fuck me!" Naomi wrapped her legs around Alec, pulling him into her. Gripping the bed, Alec began to thrust into her, giving her deep, slow thrusts that let Naomi feel every inch of his cock. As he filled her over and over, he leaned down and took one of her nipples in his mouth, licking and sucking and biting it. Naomi laid there and let Alec use her as he wished, moaning in pleasure as she felt another orgasm build up inside her.

After a few minutes of this steady pattern, Alec placed a hand on Naomi's throat and gently squeezed as he began thrusting faster. Naomi could feel the tip of Alec's cock pressing against her cervix, causing her to cry out and moan louder than before. She placed one hand on Alec's arm and the other on his bicep.

"Ohh fuck... yes daddy... fuck treat me like your little slut," she groaned and pleaded, wanting to see Alec let loose completely on her. Alec usually had an issue with girls calling him daddy during sex, but with Naomi it was strangely exciting and got him even harder. He tightened his grip on Naomi's throat and pounded his cock harder than ever into her pussy. The force was so great that the bed was banging against the wall. The sudden lack of oxygen left Naomi feeling light-headed, and this combined with the intensity of Alec's fucking was all too much for her.

"AHHHHHYESMGONNACUMAGAAAAAAIN!!!!!" she let out in one long stream of babble as she was hit with another powerful orgasm, her pussy gripping tight on Alec's cock as she sprayed all over him. As her climax ripped through her, Alec pulled out of her and dove his face down onto her pussy, licking her swollen lips and swallowing her juices. He then took her clit in his mouth and played with it, licking and sucking on it, feeling it swell and quiver in his mouth. This sudden assault on her clit intensified Naomi's orgasm, and just as it subsided a new one hit her.

"FUCK FUCK YES! YES DADDY!!" Naomi's entire body shook and spasmed as she squirted all over Alec's face, covering him with her cum. She laid there shaking and gasping for air for several minutes, having never experienced so many intense orgasms in such a short period of time. She weakly propped herself up on her elbows and saw Alec was licking her juices off his fingers and was lazily stroking himself.

"H-hey," Naomi said weakly as she sat up. "That big cock... that's mine... I want more... please daddy." She bit her lip as she reached out for Alec's cock. Alec smirked as he laid on the bed next to her.

"You want it? Come and get it then." Without hesitating, Naomi gathered the strength to get up and climb on top of Alec. She placed her hands on his chest and lined up her pussy with his cock before bringing her hips down, pushing down onto his cock and letting out a loud moan as he filled her up.

"Holy shit," Alec moaned out. "That's it baby, use your hips." Naomi nodded and rocked her hips back and forth, groaning as she felt every inch of Alec's massive member. As she grinded on him, her clit rubbed against his crotch, and the double pleasure elicited a fresh wave of moans from her as her juices dripped down Alec's cock.

After several minutes of enjoying Naomi's bouncing and rocking on his cock, Alec placed both of his hands on her ass, massaging it as he thrust up to meet her bounces. Soon Alec was thrusting hard into her, causing Naomi to scream and moan as he abused her small, fragile body. Turned on more than ever by her screams, Alec smacked Naomi's ass hard.

"Fuck! Who's a little black cock whore?!" Alec yelled as he spanked her again.

"Oh my god! I am daddy! I'm your little black cock whore!" Naomi responded, loving the abuse and the name calling. "Please don't ever stop fucking me!" Alec spanked her one more time before taking her ass in his hands, squeezing her cheeks as he hammered his cock up into her. Naomi tightened her grip on Alec's chest, digging her nails into her skin as she came one more time.

"Yes yes yes yes YEEEEEEESSSSSSS!!!!" Naomi screamed as she threw her head back and climaxed, her pussy squeezing tight on Alec's cock. This was the final straw for Alec, and with a roar he squeezed Naomi's ass as he came inside of her, his cock going off like a cannon. Naomi groaned as she felt rope after rope of Alec's warm cum fill her and she suddenly felt much fuller than before. Completely spent, Naomi collapsed forward, laying her head on Alec's chest and panting heavily.

Alec laid there with Naomi on top of him, groaning as the last of his cum shot into her. He looked down at her and laughed a little. She looked completely disheveled, her hair a mess, her body covered in sweat and pink in areas, her ass turning red from his slaps and nails. She looked like a total whore, and he loved it.

"Best. Christmas. Ever," Alec managed between pants. Naomi pulled herself up a bit and smiled down at Alec before leaning in and kissing him softly on the lips. This was probably the most warm and affectionate kiss the pair shared since she had arrived in his apartment. It was filled with love, not lust. Need, not want. And that's exactly what Naomi felt for Alec. She didn't just want him. She needed him.

After a few minutes, Naomi pulled back and smiled.

"I love you Alec," she whispered softly, surprising herself a bit at the bold claim, but this was immediately replaced by comfort. Because even before he said it, she knew his answer.

"I love you too, Naomi," Alec said with a smile before wrapping his arms around her and nuzzling her with his cheek. They laid there together for a few minutes when suddenly Naomi felt a stirring inside her and let out a small gasp. She had completely forgotten Alec was still inside her. She looked at him and smirked.

"Ready for another round?" she asked with a kiss on the chest.

"With you? Always," Alec responded, and within minutes, Naomi was on all fours, Alec hammering his cock into her from behind while grabbing her hair tightly.

"Fuck! Yes Alec! Fuuuuuuck!!!!" They went on like this for hours, alternating positions, cumming in and on each other, until eventually both were too tired to keep going. And as Naomi drifted to sleep, warm in Alec's arms and full of his cum, all she could think to herself was that Alec was right. This was the best Christmas ever.

12