Holiday Time - Very Short Story

Story Info
Two elderly women go on holiday.
1.4k words
4.13
13.9k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Harvey_32
Harvey_32
499 Followers

Two days ago I went to a wake, well more accurately the deceased was one of the earliest to succumb to Covid and the original restrictions prevented any sort of attendance at the funeral or a wake. Moving on nineteen months allowed the wake to be arranged. I got talking to an elderly friend and following a disrespectful number of gin & tonics she and her friend started telling me about their holiday in the May before Covid.

I've tried to present the details as told and sent this short story to Betty and Nikki for their confirmation and their approval to publish. They have both given their permission as long as their anonymity is assured. Truth be told, despite the initial embarrassment of revealing her naughty actions Betty seems to be quite proud of her conquest.

=======================

Sometimes things go very differently to the norm, in this case my friend Nikki, or to give her proper name which she loathes; Nichaela Canciana Smith, suggested we go on holiday abroad together. We'd often gone as a four but since losing our husbands, thirteen and eleven years ago, the best we'd thought to go on was the odd coach trip.

To put this into perspective Nikki is eighty-two and somewhat heavier than she ought to be but otherwise very active and attractive. On the other hand I'm Elizabeth Jackson, but usually known as Betty, four foot eleven, seven stone (98 pounds). I wear my dark but greying hair in a Toni & Guy style bob and with just a touch of make up often get mistaken for being in my fifties, something that I don't object to in the slightest, however my grandson had his 40th birthday just two months ago. Despite my lightweight frame I developed from 30A to some decent 32C's in the last ten years. The only thing wrong with my body apart from a few wrinkles and moles is the huge scar left by a hip replacement three years back.

So Nikki sewed the seeds for a foreign holiday and clung onto it like a limpet until one day my grandson popped in to see me, Nikki was there and still gagging for a holiday so Harry started looking for deals on his phone. Next thing I know is we'd agreed on a date and a location and a hotel and paid a deposit. Three months later he dropped us at Gatwick airport at 5am and following a completely uneventful journey we were in our hotel room two hours before the restaurant opened for lunch.

First thing I did was find the balcony and made the decision the pool looked far too inviting. Next decision made, I opened my case and rummaged for the beach towel for the beach bag and swimwear it contained. Holding up the red bikini I asked; "This Nikki or?" dropped the red items on the towel and picked up the mid blue and dusty yellow one piece; "Or this?"

"Oh the red, no doubt about it." By then Nikki had found her navy blue one piece and without a word we stripped and donned swimwear, wrapped our towel around waists, grabbed the beach bags and room key to make our way to the pool.

There were plenty of sun beds so we chose a pair with a little plastic table and parasol between, spread the towels on the white plastic beds and I headed for the pool, diving in off the side leaving Nikki to slather factor fifty on her exposed flesh. I swam four lengths and returning to Nikki found she had ordered cocktail of the day when the waiter passed, it was bright purple just like Ribena with a fruit kebab on a skewer but I promise it tasted nothing like Ribena. It smelt strongly of alcohol and tasted just as strong.

"See those two yonder by the life guard?"

"Two lads?

"Yep them two."

"What about them?"

"Well them's was watching you swim."

"And?"

"Them's want you."

"Dippy bitch Nikki. They're younger than my Harry."

"Them's was looking, that's all I'm sayin'. One in baggies was pointin' at ya."

"Think I've pulled then?"

"Meybe, go'n ask."

"I think I need a shower."

"Be careful Betty."

Quite by chance I had to walk past the two lads to get to the poolside shower and keeping an eye on them was easy behind my sunnies, sure enough they were watching and I truly couldn't believe the interest they were showing in an old lady like me. On the way back I tried to keep a handful of water and flicked it at them, they both jumped and the lad wearing the baggies said; "Oi oi lady careful."

I stopped and stood there with my hands on my hips; "Of what? I can eat boys like you for breakfast."

Baggies leapt into action and the next thing I knew I was flying through the air, I knew what was happening and I prepared to be squashed between him and the water as we hit it. Yes it was heavy but I kept my wits about me and while under the water I put one hand behind him and the other grabbed hold of his baggies, more accurately his cock inside them. I was still holding on as we surfaced and achieved a standing position in four feet of water.

"Really love, you reckon you can eat me for breakfast?"

"Well love." And I emphasised the word love, "Who's copped the first feel? Huh?"

We were close to where the water and air were pumped into the pool and the agitated water was about my mouth depth and too deep for me so I let go of his cock and hopped up, wrapping my legs over his hips and hugged fairly tight.

"Fuck me love we've only just met."

I thought I'd play him at his own game; "No love," again I emphasised the word love; "you fuck me if you dare."

Well the last thing I expected was to feel him fumbling under my bum, and then I felt him fumbling with my bikini bottoms and when inside, searching for my fanny. I moved to line my fanny up with his fingers then he lunged and I felt something big and hard slide right up inside me.

I took advantage and humped against him, surprising myself with an orgasm, the first without my fingers for maybe thirty years and wanting to stay in control I pulled on his shoulders with my hands and swam away on my back.

The look on his face was unbelievable as he watched me, then he turned to look at his friend and back at me with his mouth open. I turned and swam back to him. "Big girls' games love," again emphasising the word love, "Big girls' games and don't forget to put that away before getting out of the pool."

I pulled myself onto the poolside and made for the shower then headed back to Nikki, completely ignoring the lads.

"You were right he was watching me."

"What was you say'n?"

"Well he said fuck me so I said to fuck me so he did but I didn't let him cum."

"You fucked him in the pool? Noooo."

"Yep Nikki right there in the pool. I'd forgotten what a young cock is capable of, it felt massive."

"Betty Jackson! I don't believe you could do that. We're only here two hours 'n you already fucked a young lad and not only that, in broad daylight in front of everyone."

"Yeah Nikki in front of everyone, but no one noticed, not even you."

"If I 'adn't seen it wit' me own eyes I wouldn't'v believed you could've done it. Careful 'e's comin' over wit' some drinks."

The male voice behind me sounded a little intimidated; "I don't believe what's just happened to me err... Missus... err..."

"Betty..."

"Err Betty... you at least deserve a drink."

I turned to face him; "Thank you err..."

He held a drink forwards to me, "Terry."

Nikki piped up; "How old are you Terry?"

He passed the drink to her before answering, "Enough."

We both looked poker faced at him until he cracked.

"OK twenty-seven."

We both laughed.

"She's three time your age."

The smile slipped from his lips and the cogs whirred in his head. "that would be seventy... err eighty... one."

I couldn't resist, I placed my drink on the table, reached up to his neck with both hands and pulled him to me for a kiss, a decent kiss with tongue which he joined in with in a decent way, I felt my nipples perk up and wasn't sure if it was the kiss or as my bikini dried. I pulled away just enough to ask; "What does it feel like fucking a great great grandmother?

"Great... great... Fuck me..."

"Not now it's lunchtime, but maybe later.

Harvey_32
Harvey_32
499 Followers