Holiday Trifecta

Story Info
Valentine's Day weekend with the wife.
6k words
4.14
17.9k
16
5
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

* Back in early 2016 I met someone on here who was looking for someone to write stories for them. To this day I'm still writing stories for them. I think I'm up to 558 or something like that.

Anyway, this was one the earlier ones that I wrote. It was written back in February of 2016, so it's essentially a Valentine's Day story. Or it's based around On Valentine's Day, I guess you could say.

I changed a few things when I read back over it before uploading, but other than a few minor things, it's the same as it was when I originally wrote it. Just keep in mind it was written 5 years ago and I've gotten better (I hope). *

Pulling into the driveway, I saw Sarah's car was parked in the garage. Walking into the house, I saw part of an Edible Arrangement that I had sent to Sarah's office sitting on the kitchen bar. Sarah was sitting at the kitchen table with a mostly empty glass of wine sitting in front of her, she looked up at me and smiled.

"That just made today worth it," I said.

"What did?"

"Seeing you smile at me like that."

She stood up and walked over to me and wrapped her arms around my waist and looked up at me. She flashed a brilliant smile, my pants started getting tighter. She tilted her head back slightly, offering up her soft lips. I leaned down and kissed her several times.

"Thank you for the arrangement," she said, nodding over her shoulder at the bar.

"Wasn't me, it must have been your lover," I teased.

"Oh really? It was signed, 'Long Dong von Hugenrod.' Is that not you?" I laughed.

"Damn, I knew I should have gone with something more subtle. You're welcome, by the way."

"Now go get dressed, or we're going to be late." she said, slapping me on the ass.

I quickly got ready and went downstairs. Sarah stood up when I walked into the kitchen. "Took you long enough," she said, teasing me. I'm always giving her crap about taking forever to get ready, even though she's relatively quick.

"Yeah, yeah. Do we need to take anything?" I asked.

"I told Jenna I would bring the eye candy."

"Me?" I asked, feigning ignorance.

"Uh, me, you dork."

"You're in a good mood tonight," I said. She just smiled at me. "I can't wait for this weekend to be over," I said. She looked over at me, clearly not liking what I said.

"Why?"

"Because, Valentine's concludes the Holiday Trifecta."

"What the hell is the Holiday Trifecta?"

"Christmas, New Year's and Valentine's. Or as I like to call it...the Misery Season." I said, in an overly sarcastic voice. She laughed at me.

"I thought you were serious for a minute."

"It was a line from a TV show that I always liked."

* * * * *

We walked inside and made the rounds. Jenna and Sarah said hello to each other, Jenna looked over at me, and smiled. "My God, Sarah. Is it me, or is he getting sexier?" she said, in a playful tone.

"Don't tell him that, he'll start getting a big head."

"I'll bet." she said, with a wink.

A few minutes later I was in the kitchen getting a drink. I settled for one beer for the night since I had to drive home. I could have drank more, but I'm not really a beer guy, I'd much rather have a cocktail any day of the week over a beer. But, as I said, I had to drive and no point in risking anything.

I heard someone behind me and saw Carrie. She smiled, "Should have known you would be in the kitchen." she teased. I leaned in and gave her a peck on the cheek, which had somehow became a thing.

"The kitchen is where all the good stuff is. You look good, tonight."

"Thanks, where's Sarah?" she asked.

"Last I saw, she was talking to Jenna."

"I was just talking to Jenna, and I didn't see Sarah."

"Hmm, I'm not sure, then."

"What good are you?" she asked, playfully.

I smirked at her, "Ask Sarah." I said in response.

"Oh believe me, we've talked about it."

"That's what I was afraid of."

"What were you afraid of?" I heard Sarah ask from behind me.

"That you would brag to everyone about what a great lover I am," I said, sarcastically.

"Obviously, I have to make all my friends jealous," she said.

* * * * *

We left around eleven, and had just gotten into the car when Sarah said, "I'm so excited for tomorrow."

"Oh, I almost forgot. You'll need to pack an overnight bag."

"Why?"

"It's part of the spa package."

"Okay, which one are we going to?"

"You'll find out," I said, smiling.

We were halfway home when Sarah reached over and ran her hand over my crotch. I glanced over at her, she was smiling at me with "that" look in her eyes. "I've been wanting to suck your cock since the moment you got home," she said.

"You've shown amazing restraint, so far."

"I almost pulled you into a closet at Jenna's and took care of you."

"That could have been fun."

We passed under a streetlight and I caught a glimpse of the smile on her face, it made me harder than I already was. She eased the zipper of my jeans down and reached inside. Her hand brushed my cock through my boxers.

"Mmm, so hard for me." she said, in a husky voice. "Have I ever told you how much I like it when you make me gag on your cock?" My cock twitched, she giggled.

She successfully worked my cock out into the open air of the car. She leaned over into my lap. I put my left hand on the wheel, and took my right hand off to give her more room. I could feel her warm breath on the head of my cock.

We passed a cop car going in the opposite direction. I checked my mirror to make sure he kept going. Her tongue swirled around my head, I felt her puckered lips on the head, before the warmth of her saliva slipped out onto my head and ran down my cock.

Her lips parted slightly, before they slid down me. She got a little more than half of me before she stopped, and ran her tongue in circles. "That feels amazing," I said softly, which caused her to moan in response, which felt great.

I softly placed my right hand on her back, she continued to slide her warm mouth up and down me, her soft tongue working it's magic. I stopped at a 4-way stop and was glad that there was no one is sight. I stayed put while she continued.

I glanced to my left hand and could see my knuckles turning white from the death grip I had on the steering wheel. Finally, I gave in to the pleasure. "I'm going to come," I said.

She moaned some more and sucked a little harder while moving up the length of me until just the head was in her mouth. My balls did their thing and pumped my cum up the length of me and into Sarah's waiting mouth. She had a tight grip around me, I grunted quietly with each pump of cum, until I was empty.

We looked at each other as she sat up, she pushed the button on the bottom of the rearview mirror to turn on the light. She opened her mouth and showed me my cum before she swallowed it, and smiled at me mischievously.

She leaned back down and sucked whatever remained on me. She placed a soft kiss on the head and slipped me back inside and carefully zipped my jeans back up. "That was unusually quick for you," she said.

"It's your fault," I said.

"We should probably get out of here before a cop comes by," she said.

"Yeah, about the cops. We passed one a few minutes ago."

"What, where?"

"He was going in the opposite direction as us."

"While I was blowing you?" she asked.

"Yeah."

"Fuck, that's hot."

* * * * *

"Uh, babe?" I heard Sarah say from the front room.

"Yeah?" I said from the kitchen.

"There's a limo parked in front of the house," she said in a confused tone.

"That's our ride," I said, walking into the front room.

"What do you mean?"

"That's part of the spa package." I put my finger under her chin and closed her mouth. "Come on."

We climbed into the luxurious limo and sat back. "How are we getting home?" she asked.

"Same way we're getting there."

* * * * *

We pulled up outside the front of the Resort and Spa. We walked inside and checked in, Sarah was looking around at everything with wide eyes and an even wider smile. The beautiful young lady behind the desk smiled and ran down the amenities we were going to receive.

"You are scheduled for a ninety minute couples massage, in forty-five minutes. You also have a sixty minute infrared sauna and private shower room. Time booked in a meditation tent, and side by side pedicures. You also have two complimentary cocktails in the Resort bar.

"Lastly, your in-room dinner for two comes with a private butler who will be on call for four hours. Enjoy your day, and Happy Valentine's Day," she said, with what looked like a genuine smile.

We were led to our room, which happened to be a deluxe rooftop penthouse suite. We walked inside, I heard Sarah softly say, "Oh my God." I placed my hand on her back and lead her further into the room. Sitting on the table was a dozen roses.

All this was part of the package, as was the other thing that was going to be delivered to the room a little later. Sarah turned around and looked at me like she was going to devour me, it was a look that I liked, a lot. "You know what's going to happen, right?" she asked.

"What?"

"Once I tell all my friends about this they're going to be throwing themselves at you."

I smiled, "Come on, we've got an appointment to keep."

First up, was the massage, which was fantastic. It had been a long time since I'd had a proper massage, and a ninety minute one was a perfect re-introduction. Next up was the side by side pedicure. Admittedly, not one of the things I was looking forward to when I purchased the package.

All in all, it wasn't that bad. More importantly, though, Sarah loved it. After the pedicure, there was time spent in the meditation tent. It was exactly what it sounds like, and was actually quite peaceful, especially coming after the massage. Sarah wanted to do the infrared sauna so that was our next stop.

We walked into the sauna. I sat down on the middle level of seating. Sarah took the top row and leaned against the wall, stretching out her legs. After ten minutes I laid down on the wooden bench. I nearly fell asleep until I heard Sarah moving around.

I sat up and looked at her, her red hair was wet, it made her look unbelievably hot. I grabbed the towel that was wrapped around her and unwrapped it, revealing her body. Her stomach may not be as flat as it once was, but she still turned me on beyond belief.

I looked her naked body up and down, my cock rising up until it was pointing straight out at her. "What do you think you're doing?" she asked.

"Being bad."

"Sounds like fun."

"Let's find out."

I sat down on the top row of benches, she quickly climbed on top of me and lowered herself onto my hungry cock. "I never get tired of how good you feel when you enter me," she said, looking at me. I ran my hands through her wet hair, tucking it behind her ears.

She leaned down and kissed me hungrily, while slowly raising and lowering herself. I ran my hands from her shoulders down to her chest before I let them rest on her slick, beautifully shaped breasts. I massaged them gently while she moaned into my mouth.

Her breasts were firm, but somehow soft at the same time. They fit my hands perfectly. Her hardening nipples were asking to be played with. "What if we get caught?" she asked, quietly.

"We'll worry about that if it happens."

"It's so fucking hot."

"I know...it's a sauna," she giggled, and shook her head.

"You know what I mean."

I wrapped my arms around her and stood up, she gasped slightly. She wrapped her legs around my waist. I ran my hands over her back, they slid easily down to her ass. I rubbed it, before playfully slapping it. I turned around and laid her down on the bench, she kept her legs wrapped around me.

I slowly moved in and out of her. I leaned down and wrapped my lips around her wet nipple. I licked and sucked on it gently, it was salty from her sweat, but I didn't care. What's a little body fluid between spouses? I slid a hand up her slick body, and captured her nipple between my fingers. "Pinch it hard," she said.

I sucked on the nipple in my mouth and pinched the other like she asked. I felt her pussy tighten it's grip on my cock. I increased the power behind my thrusting, Sarah grunted with each of those thrusts. "You fuck me so good," she said. I could feel my balls start to tighten, letting me know of an impending orgasm.

"Where do you want my cum?" I asked.

"Just pull out and spray it on me."

"Fuck, you look so sexy."

"You look like a hot, sweaty mess," she said, smiling. I laughed, while thrusting heavily into her, triggering my orgasm.

I pulled out of her as my cum erupted. It flew through the air, landing on her neck and upper chest. A second blast landed between her breasts, a third on her right breast. A fourth landed on her stomach and the rest I squeezed out and rubbed off against the inside of her leg.

"Your cum always finds a way to land on my tits."

"Can't say that I blame it."

"You always say the sweetest things," she said, chuckling.

We had ten minutes left on our sauna time which we used to shower in the private shower room. Afterward, we got dressed and we headed down to the resort bar and cashed in on our two free cocktails before heading back up to our room to get ready for dinner.

* * * * *

I had the Black Angus fillet, Sarah got the seared chicken breast. After dinner, I informed the butler that was on call, to go ahead and bring the last thing that came with the package. "What are you up to?" she asked, playfully.

"Who me?"

"I'm getting nervous every time you bring something new out."

"Why?"

"Because everything else has been such a hit, I keep thinking it's only a matter of time before something doesn't live up to what you've planned so far."

A few minutes later the butler knocked on the door before pushing a tray in containing two glasses, a bottle of champagne and chocolate covered strawberries. He filled our glasses before exiting the room. Sarah looked at me, with a big grin on her face.

"Worried for nothing," she said, she leaned over and kissed me passionately. "Forgive me for doubting you?" she asked, playfully.

"Just don't let it happen again," I said, teasing her back. I picked up a strawberry and held it out to her, she bit off half of it, I finished it off.

* * * * *

We were just about home when Sarah squeezed my hand, "We don't have to do the ice skating if you don't want."

"It's up to you."

"How about we just do brunch, go home and then have a nice dinner later."

"As you wish," I said, smiling.

We went to brunch, and it was really good. We got back to the house a little after one. "What do you want to do before dinner?" I asked.

"I'm sure we can think of something," she said.

"Well, as long as we're done in time for me to start dinner."

"Can we watch a movie?"

"Sure, what do you want to watch?"

"Crazy, Stupid, Love."

"Oh great, you're going to make me compete with Ryan Gosling?"

"Oh, shut up. You like that movie."

"Okay, you win," I said.

After the movie was over, I went into the kitchen. It was a little early to start dinner, but I wanted to make sure that I had everything I needed. I shut the refrigerator door and felt Sarah wrap her arms around me from behind. I felt her press her face against my back, and squeeze hard.

"This has been one of my favorite Valentine's Day's ever," she said.

"It's not over, yet."

"I know, I'm just saying." Her hands slid down my chest to my stomach.

"Are you sure you don't want to do the ice skating thing?" I asked. I felt her shake her head against my back.

"Let's go upstairs," she said, sex dripping from every word.

Unfortunately, the phone rang and Sarah answered it. It was one of her friend's from college that she hadn't heard from in a while. I started to get the pans and utensils that I would need to make dinner out, when I heard Sarah snapping her fingers.

I looked over at her, the look she was giving me was enough to send blood surging to my cock. She curled her finger for me to come over to her. She was sitting at the kitchen table, I stopped in front of her. She put her hand over the phone.

"Sit down, across from me." she said. I had no idea what she was planning but I could tell by the look on her face it was worth seeing what she had in mind.

She smiled and put her feet up on my legs. I looked at her sexy feet, her toenails were painted a deep purple. I looked up at her, she was watching me closely. She stretched her legs out and placed her feet in my lap, and rubbed them against my hardening cock.

I took a deep breath and enjoyed the feeling. She took her feet out of my lap, I looked at her, "Come here." she mouthed. I got up and stood in front of her. She looked at my crotch and up at me...I took the hint. I unzipped my pants and pulled my eager cock out.

I waited while she talked to her friend. Once she was done, she moved the mouthpiece of the phone away from her lips, and took me in her warm mouth. She sucked quickly and deeply, when she pulled off of me her saliva glistened on my cock. "Sit down." she said softly.

I sat down and scooted the chair forward, she put her feet back in my lap. I took one foot in my hand and ran my tongue over the side and sole, before turning my attention to her toes. I repeated on the other foot before she wiggled free of my grip and wrapped her feet around my stiff cock.

She slowly moved up and down, I sighed contentedly. She tightened her grip and moved up and down more quickly. "Fuck," I moaned. She put her finger up to her lips while she continued to milk me.

"Oh, that was just my husband," she said into the phone. "He's watching a basketball game," she shot me a dirty look. Like it was somehow my fault for the pleasure I was feeling.

I put my hands around her feet and moved them up and down more quickly, but it was slightly uncomfortable. I lifted her feet up to my mouth and let some spit fall out onto her feet. I brought her feet back down to my lap and wrapped them around me and slid them up and down on me.

"So fucking hot," she mouthed to me. I let my hands fall from her feet as she took over. She cleared her throat, I glanced up. "Suck my toes," she said softly. I took her toes in my mouth and licked and sucked on them. She pulled them away from me and put her feet back in my lap.

She ran a foot up and down the underside of my cock, and ran her toes against the head. Somehow she spread her big toe and second toe wide enough to slip the tip of my cock between her toes, she slid up and down, milking me expertly.

It was tight, and slick and felt incredible. My breathing had picked up as I was inching closer to explosion. She put her hand over the phone and looked me in the eyes. "I can't wait to feel your hot cum on my pretty feet," she said.

She increased the speed and I could feel myself getting closer. I nearly said something out loud, but caught myself. Instead, I just tapped her feet. She looked at me and mouthed, "Come for me."

Cum jumped out of my cock and arced through the air before landing on Sarah's right foot. Two more times it cleared my cock and landed on her feet. More oozed out the tip, I rubbed it on her feet. She moved her feet away from me and pushed them together so I could see her feet painted with my cum.

I stood up and got paper towels to clean up the mess. Once that was taken care of, I leaned down and kissed her on the forehead. I walked over to the bar and started the first part of my dinner plan. Sarah was still sitting at the table, on the phone.

I laid out all the stuff I needed to make a Rosé Champagne Cocktail, and quickly mixed it. I handed Sarah the cocktail, she saw me make it so she already knew what was in it. She took a sip and gave me a big smile, and even threw in a thumbs-up.

I went about getting out the rest of the stuff I needed for dinner, a few minutes later Sarah hung up. "This is really good. Where did you learn to make it?" I smiled at her.

12