Holiday Weekend with My Friends Pt. 02

Story Info
Chapter 2 of Terry's weekend of slavery to her friends.
4.1k words
4.69
15.5k
9
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters are over 18 years old.

Any similarity between the characters in this story to real persons, either alive or dead, is purely coincidental. THIS IS A WORK OF FICTION PEOPLE!!

Comments are always welcome, but if you don't like something, at least tell me what the problem is. Those "If it doesn't get better, you will lose a reader!" comments don't really help. If you don't tell me what you don't like, I really can't fix it. I'm not a mind reader.

FYI, if you are expecting something similar to my GTO series, this isn't it.

This is a long story heavy with BDSM, Lesbianism, and Gangbangs (M/F, F/F, M+/F and F+/F)

FYI, I don't live the 'lifestyle', so I'm sure that there are things in this story that don't exactly follow all the 'rules'. This is a fantasy that was in my mind.

Welcome to one of the darker recesses of my mind. There are darker places, but I'm not sure I want to expose them to the light.

This one is a bit shorter. I thought about making it go into the next day, but it just seemed to be a good place to break it up. The next chapter will be longer as it will involve the full second day.

FYI, this story is about CONSENTUAL slavery. That means that there are themes (actually, it is the central theme) of SEXUAL SLAVERY. If that offends you, STOP READING! This story contains scenes of BDSM. If that offends you, WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU EVEN READING STORIES IN THE CATEGORY?

Cast:

Terry -- Ruthless lawyer who invites her friends for a weekend of sexual debauchery. She willingly offers herself as the sex slave for the group for the weekend.

Mary -- College roommate, former lesbian lover, and best friend of Terry. Secretly dreamed of dominating Terry, now has taken over as the main dominant.

Bob -- Mary's husband. He is a doctor.

Jill -- Older retired woman. She was a former client of Terry's. She and her husband kept in touch with Terry and became good friends.

Brad -- Jill's husband. Falsely accused of insider trading, Terry proved him innocent of the charges and showed that he was framed. He was a former college football player.

Jeanie -- Former lecturer who became Terry's mentor. 15-years older than Terry.

James -- Jeanie's son. He became like a younger brother to Terry as she worked with Jeanie. He is 18 years old and will be going to college in the fall on a football scholarship.

Holiday Weekend with my Friends Pt. 02

After that mind-blowing orgasm, I was left hanging there for another 20-minutes. Bob had gone out to their car and returned with a jar of cream. Apparently, it was some sort of healing cream containing Aloe Vera. Mary rubbed it in over the welts that she raised from my whipping. It had an instant cooling effect and took away some of the pain.

I was finally let down and given a few minutes to rest. Of course, the rest was for me to be kneeling on a pillow placed on the deck beside Mary's chair. She had a bottle of water for me to drink sitting on the floor in front of me. I guzzled the first half of the water before setting it back down. Mary used a riding crop to nudge me into the proper position. My ass was on my heels, knees spread apart, hands clasped to my elbows behind my back, chin up, and tits thrust out. I was only to break position to drink my water, then get right back into position.

They continued to discuss my treatment as if I were not there. I was a slave, so I had no input on what would happen. Mary, being the expert, gave lots of advice to the others, as well as answering questions about BDSM and sexual slavery. She admonished everyone to not think of me as a friend for the weekend, but as an anonymous naked sexual servant and maid. She knew that they were all good people and would not harm another person.

"Slut! Drinks!" I heard ordered.

I immediately got up and began refilling drinks. As I was mixing, pouring, and serving, I couldn't help but notice that my ass was of major interest as I walked. I noticed James get an evil smirk.

"You know, Mary, it would be a shame if our slave got a splinter or cut on her feet from walking around on this wood deck or the rocks and twigs in the yard. Perhaps we should have her wear shoes."

"Hmmm. I see your point, but regular shoes just won't do. Whatever we allow her to wear needs to both add to her humiliation and appearance. We don't want an ugly sex slave, do we?"

"No, Mary, we don't. Perhaps a nice pair of 6-inch stilettos would work? They would protect her feet as well as show off those incredible legs and tight ass as well." Jill added.

"Great Idea, Jill." Mary enthused. "Here." She said as she handed my leash to Jill. "Take the slut up to the closet where she keeps her shoes and have her find something appropriate. And, Slut, make sure that you thank Jill for her suggestion and assistance."

"Yes, Mistress." I answered.

Jill led me upstairs to my closet where I began showing her my shoe collection. I only had a four pair that had 6-inch heels. She was very intrigued by the leather thigh-high boots with spiked heels, but she felt that they would cover up too much. She finally picked out a pair of strappy, open toe heels. I had actually gotten them several years ago for a Halloween costume. They had straps that wound around my legs almost up to my knees. They were very sexy. It took a few minutes, but I got them on and strapped up.

"Ma'am, may I service you as a thank you for bringing me here to get shoes?"

As if there was any possibility that she would turn that down. A minute later, I was on my knees with my face planted in her crotch. She had shucked her shorts and panties and sat on the edge of the bed. Jill was already wet when my tongue dove straight into her pussy. I smelled her musky scent as soon as her panties cleared the dance floor. She was neatly groomed with a triangle above her pussy. Her lips were smooth, having been recently waxed. Her musky taste was a bit strong, but I still liked it.

After lapping up as much of her essence as I could, I used my tongue to explore. She jumped when I took a big swipe with my tongue, sliding it over her clit. I worked on her pussy for a while, then I threw her legs over my shoulders and began to tongue her ass. She almost hit the roof when I swirled my tongue around her pucker. I continued to work on her rosebud as she was writhing around until I managed to get my tongue inside and began thrusting. She was bucking and groaning like crazy by this point. I moved up and began furiously lashing her clit while thrusting two fingers into her drooling pussy. I quickly found her spot and began tapping it while giving her a severe tongue lashing. With a cry of pleasure, she orgasmed. I gently licked up all her juices as she came back down.

"Damn, that was good." She exhaled as she sat back up.

After pulling her panties and shorts back on, she began to lead me back out of the room. Once we were back on the deck, Jill handed my leash back to Mary. Mary unclipped my leash and ordered me to refresh everyone's drinks, then she had me stand in the center of all the chairs with my hands clasped behind my back.

"The sun is pretty strong out this afternoon," Mary began. "I would hate to have our slave sunburned and become less effective on the first day. Guys, would you be so kind as to put sunscreen on our slave?"

Hmmmm. Let's think about this for about three nanoseconds (which happens to be two nanoseconds more that what it took for the guys to leap out of their chairs). A straight guy is asked to rub his hands all over a very beautiful naked woman. What are the odds of the answer being 'NO'? Is it even a question? In seconds there were six hands running all over my body. Oh sure, there was the sunscreen being applied, somewhat unevenly. Seriously, ask a guy to do that, and that's what you get. Yeah, I got a little on my arms, legs, stomach and back, but they were a LOT more liberal with it on my tits, cunt, and ass.

I tried to complain about that. Really, I did. I mean, sure they probably misinterpreted my "Oh God", "HMMMMMM", and "FUCK, YES!" as something else, but seriously! OK, sure my orgasm as they were fingering me could have meant something else to them, but who really needs sunscreen inside their asshole and cunt? What were the odds that the sun's rays were ever going to get inside? I even tried to let them know that pinching and twisting my nipples was not the correct procedure for applying the lotion. So it came out as a long, low moan, I really meant it as something different.

Well, as you can imagine, the application of sunscreen took longer than usual. A LOT longer. Unfortunately, that was not a really good thing for me. Sure, the orgasms were great, but, as they say, for every action there is an equal and opposite reaction. Fucking physics.

"Hmmmm. It seems that our slut has decided to engage in her pleasure instead of taking care of her duties." Mary commented.

Well fuck! OK, OK. I know that some of you will try to argue that I was not responsible for the girls' drinks becoming empty since I was trapped by the guys groping me. Yes, I was ordered to stand there and let them apply the sunscreen. Of course, I was completely innocent of the charge against me. I'm pretty sure that I did mention a time or two something about me being a SLAVE for the weekend? Alright class; quiz time. What rights do slaves have? If a slave is accused of a transgression by their Owner, is there any defense that matters? HAHA, got you, or at least some of you. Those were trick questions. A slave has NO rights. A slave can be punished just because their Owner wants to. They don't need a reason. Punishing a slave for a totally bogus infraction just makes it more fun.

"Yes. My wineglass has been empty for at least a minute now." Piped in Jill. She was becoming all too comfortable with this very quickly.

"Since her ass is still marked up pretty well from her earlier whipping, I think that adding some red stripes to her tits would add symmetry." I never suspected Jeanie of having an evil streak.

Moments later, I found myself bent over backwards to the deck railing. They had bound my wrists behind my back, then pound them to my ankles. The result was that I was bent backwards with my tits thrust out. This was going to suck.

'Speaking of sucking,' I heard my pussy in my brain, 'It's been a couple of hours, and all we've done is lick pussy. When am I going to get a hard cock pounding me?'

I was contemplating getting my sanity checked when I began hearing my cunt talking to me. Yeah, I know. As if offering myself up as a sex slave for a holiday weekend wasn't enough to doubt my sanity?

'Oh, BOO HOO. At least you aren't looking at getting struck by a fucking cane!' Tits replied,

Uuuhhh, cane? Fuck! I figured that they would use the flogger. Shit, this was gonna suck.

'Again, speaking of sucking.....'

"So," Mary began the lecture. "This is what is known in the BDSM lifestyle as a cane." Oh shit! It was the thin flexible one. This was really going to suck.

'Again,'

"AAAAAUUUUUGGGGGGGHHHH FFFFFFUUUUUUCCCCKKKKKKK!"

A line of hot lava suddenly appeared on both my tits just below my nipples.

"See how just a flick of the wrist as you swing your arm can make the difference?" Mary said as she handed the cane to Jeanie.

"OOOOOFFFUUUCCCKKKKINNNNGGGGGHHHHEELLLLLL!"

Another line of fire ran across my tits just above my nipples.

Yeah, my suspicions of Jill's sadistic streak were verified when she smirked as she laid a red welt with a vicious uppercut to the bottom of my tits. Then, it was the guys' turn. One strike each.

"Shit. She's getting soaked by this." James mentioned after his turn.

'Ya think?' questioned pussy.

'Fuck you. It ain't you getting striped.' Tits responded.

The caning was finally over. Now, they were spreading the lotion all over my tits. Fuck, I needed a cock inside me.

"Ya know, this lotion is pretty slippery." James mentioned. "And she does have a really nice set of tits."

Perhaps I should describe in a bit more detail about my exact position. I was sort of kneeling on the deck, but my knees were slightly above the floor. I was mainly hanging by my arms, which were draped over the top railing. As stated earlier, my arms were behind my back, and my tits were thrust forward. As most people know, the top railing was right at crotch height. Does that give you any idea about exactly where my tits were located? Quiz time, class. My tits being right at crotch height, having just been generously applied with a slippery lotion, three guys with large rigid cocks needing release. What happens next? TITTY FUCKING!

There wasn't even much discussion about it. James was in front of me and took one look at the situation, then just dropped his shorts and underwear. Scooting forward slightly, he stuck his thick 8-inchb cock between my tits, pushed my tits together, then began thrusting.

"Damn girl! Your son is packing!" I heard Jill say to Jeanie.

"Yes, he is. I guess he takes after his father."

Yeah, yeah, yeah. I'm sure that you are all expecting me to tell you about him fucking my tits for the next 20-minutes as he was playing with my nipples until I had an orgasm from that. Sorry, but that's not what happened. These guys had been watching and playing with me for the last couple of hours without any relief. James lasted about two minutes before blowing a huge load all over my throat, chest, and tits. He did stick his cock in my mouth so I could suck him clean, though. Yeah, the taste of sunscreen and Aloe was not really pleasant, but I did get a quick taste of his cum. That was delicious.

Bob was next, then it was Brad's turn. James simply pulled up his shorts, stepped aside, and Bob took his place. Bob lasted about a minute longer before adding his load to James'. After I sucked Bob clean, Brad took his turn. I have to say, I was getting REALLY horney by that time. The tit-caning, the humiliation, having my titties and nipples toyed with as they fucked my tits, all worked together to ramp me up.

Once Brad finished, I was untied and told to scoop all the cum off of myself with my fingers, then eat it. When Mistress Mary determined that I had gotten all I could, she had me wash myself in the outdoor shower on the side of the deck. I had installed this shower several years ago. Maybe it is my exhibitionist streak, but I really enjoy showering naked outside. There are no walls on the shower, just a large Rainforest shower head and a 6X6 tile floor with a drain. The drain empties into a garden area beside the deck. Yes, I put on a show for them. I spent considerable time washing my tits, ass, and cunt.

"No getting yourself off, Slut. Don't think that I'm not aware of what you're doing." I heard Mistress Mary command.

Shit. I was really close too.

So, out of the shower, then I began making dinner. Lasagna, Caesar salad, and garlic bread. There was a lot of groping as everyone passed in and out of the kitchen. I was going to need a new bottle of Olive Oil tomorrow. The olive oil was beside me as I was using it to cook. It was half full when I took it out of the pantry, but by the time dinner was ready, it was almost gone. Coincidentally, my asshole was extremely well lubed up and smelling surprisingly like olive oil. Use your imagination on how that took place. I would routinely go out and refresh drinks as I cooked. Dinner was served at the dining room table. As everyone else ate the food I had prepared, I was under the table eating other things. Occasionally, a hand would appear and deliver a morsel of food into my mouth as I licked and sucked them off.

After dinner was eaten, I cleaned off the table, quickly ate my dinner, then cleaned up afterwards. It was getting dark, so I turned on the deck lights, lit up the firepit, and we relaxed outside. The evening's entertainment consisted of the three guys deciding that they needed some relief. The word 'Airtight' was used a lot that night. Shortly after that decision was made, I was on my hands and knees with Bob underneath me and his 7-inch cock stuffed in my cunt. Brad, with his 6-inch cock was behind me stuffing my ass, and James had his cock thrusting down my throat.

It didn't take long for Bob and Brad to sync up in my cunt and ass. I used their motion to get in sync with James in my mouth. The earlier blowjobs seemed to help their stamina because they rode me for quite a while. Of course, that could also have been because they changed positions a couple of times. After five minutes, I heard Mary yell 'TIME'. Suddenly, they all three pulled out. Brad moved from my ass to my mouth, James slid under me and pushed into my cunt, then Bob moved to the back and shoved his newly lubed cock into my ass. I had a second orgasm just before TIME was called again. That was the last shuffle. After a couple more orgasms, Brad suddenly filled my mouth with cum. I swallowed it all without even a thought. James was next to blow off in my ass, then my orgasm from that took Bob over the top deep into my cunt.

It had been a long day for everyone, so it was time to head to bed. Since Mary was in charge, she determined that I would sleep with her and Bob that night. That surprised exactly no one. I followed Mary up the stairs to the Master Bedroom. Well, of course I followed her, she was holding the leash attached to my collar.

"Bob," Mary began as we entered the bedroom. "I think you have one more fuck left in you. Where would you like it?"

"Hmmm. Decisions, decisions. Mary, my love, I've gotten her cunt and mouth so far, but I have all weekend to have her ass. I think I'd like to make love to you right now."

"oooohh, I like the sound of that. Tell you what, let's have the little slut fluff you, then she can lick my pussy while you fuck me doggie style. We'll have her clean you off, then clean me out. When we're done with that, you can watch me fuck her with a strap-on."

Of course, it wouldn't be that simple. First off, Mary tied my arms behind my back. Then, she put on a set of nipple clips with a chain between them. She had to insert a plug in my ass as well. I was ordered to kneel on the floor beside the bed (MY bed, in the Mistress bedroom), feet together and knees spread. I was sitting with my ass on my heels when she cuffed my ankles together, then bound my wrists to the ankle cuffs.

"Should I ring-gag her for you, Dear?" Mary asked her husband.

"No. I want her to be able to use her lips. Besides, it is more humiliating for her to have to do it herself than to simply be face fucked out of her control."

Mary and Bob stripped off their clothes and Mary climbed up on the bed. She moved over to the side I was kneeling next to and sat on the edge with her legs spread.

"Start licking, Slut. Get me good and ready, then you can suck on Bob's cock to warm him up for me." She ordered.

I dutifully leaned in and began licking with gusto. I loved the taste of Mary's pussy. She was already pretty wet with anticipation, so it didn't take long to get her ramped up. She finally pushed me away -- much to my regret -- and had me turn and take Bob's cock in my mouth. I truly felt like a slave at that point. I was naked, bound, helpless, and at their mercy. I had no choice but to obey their every command. Being the good slave girl, I began sucking his cock. I gave it every bit of skill I had. I had a brief thought about trying to get him to cum in my mouth, just to see what kind of punishment Mary would give me. I abandoned that idea as I had three more days to get punished.

Bob abruptly pulled out of my mouth. I could do nothing but watch as he took Mary's legs and placed them over his shoulders. I got a closeup view from between his legs as he impaled his wife with his magnificent cock. I was really horney as I watched Bob's cock sliding in and out of Mary's pussy. Unfortunately, I was in no position to do anything about it. The way my hands were bound to my ankles, I couldn't move them enough to play with my cunt, or even touch the plug in my ass to stimulate myself. Bob had already cum a few times in me today, so he lasted a while, much to Mary's delight. He plowed her to at least three orgasms before unloading what little cum he had left inside her.

12