Holiday Weekend with My Friends Pt. 03

Story Info
Saturday. A lesson in humiliation.
8.8k words
4.72
22.3k
15
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters are over 18 years old.

Any similarity between the characters in this story to real persons, either alive or dead, is purely coincidental. THIS IS A WORK OF FICTION PEOPLE!!

Comments are always welcome, but if you don't like something, at least tell me what the problem is. Those "If it doesn't get better, you will lose a reader!" comments don't really help. If you don't tell me what you don't like, I really can't fix it. I'm not a mind reader. Besides, I write these stories for my own pleasure. This might irritate some of you, but I really don't care about how many readers I have. Sure, I am happy if someone reads and enjoys my stories, but I enjoy writing them even if nobody reads them.

FYI, if you are expecting something similar to my GTO series, this isn't it.

This is a long story heavy with BDSM, Lesbianism, humiliation, and Gangbangs (M/F, F/F, M+/F and F+/F). So far, there is no incest. I haven't decided if the mother and son in this story actually have sex yet. I will say that they will (and already have) engage in simultaneous sexual activity with a third party. This is a story about CONSENTUAL sexual slavery. If slavery of any type offends you, STOP READING NOW! Be forewarned, if you leave a comment or send me a message because you were offended, I will publicly humiliate you for your stupidity.

FYI, I don't live the 'lifestyle', so I'm sure that there are things in this story that don't exactly follow all the 'rules'. This is a fantasy that was in my mind.

Welcome to one of the darker recesses of my mind. There are darker places, but I'm not sure I want to expose them to the light.

FYI, this story is about CONSENTUAL slavery. That means that there are themes (actually, it is the central theme) of SEXUAL SLAVERY. If that offends you, STOP READING! This story contains scenes of BDSM. If that offends you, WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU EVEN READING STORIES IN THE CATEGORY?

Cast:

Terry -- Ruthless lawyer who invites her friends for a weekend of sexual debauchery. She willingly offers herself as the sex slave for the group for the weekend.

Mary -- College roommate, former lesbian lover, and best friend of Terry. Secretly dreamed of dominating Terry, now has taken over as the main dominant.

Bob -- Mary's husband. He is a doctor.

Jill -- Older retired woman. She was a former client of Terry's. She and her husband kept in touch with Terry and became good friends.

Brad -- Jill's husband. Falsely accused of insider trading, Terry proved him innocent of the charges and showed that he was framed. He was a former college football player.

Jeanie -- Former lecturer who became Terry's mentor. 15-years older than Terry.

James -- Jeanie's son. He became like a younger brother to Terry as she worked with Jeanie. He is 18 years old and will be going to college in the fall on a football scholarship.

Holiday Weekend with my Friends Pt. 02

After Mary had orgasmed from my oral ministrations, she took a few minutes to recover. With a groan of fatigue, she managed to roll over and stand up. She got a couple of blankets out of the linen closet and spread them out on the floor by the foot of the bed. She unlocked my wrists from my ankles, then removed the ankle cuffs. Keeping my hands bound behind my back, she secured my wrists to one of the bed's legs. At least she kept me on the blankets she had spread out. I was also thankful that I had gone with the thicker padding and deep shag carpet when I remodeled the bedroom after I bought the house. While it was nowhere near as soft as my bed, it was much better than laying on a hard floor.

"I can tell how aroused you are right now. I'm not gonna take the chance of you trying to sneak in an orgasm after I fall asleep. I'll release you tomorrow morning when I wake up."

With that, she got into bed with an already snoring Bob and turned out the lights.

End of Day 1.

Holiday Weekend with my Friends Pt. 03

I was awakened by a feeling of being smothered. I had been laying on my back, and when my eyes shot open, all I saw was a naked pussy covering my mouth and nose.

"Good. You're awake." Mary stated. "Now, get that tongue busy. I just peed, and I need you to clean me off. While you're at it, give me a nice morning orgasm to start the day."

Thankfully, she lifted off me slightly and allowed me a couple of deep breaths. After getting my breath back, I began licking her pussy clean. Being intimately familiar with Mary's likes and loves, it didn't take me long to get her off. Once that was done, she released me from my bondage and had me wake her husband up with a blowjob. As I took his morning wood in my mouth, I could taste Mary's nectar still on him from when he made love to her last night. Yes, I still had her taste in my mouth anyway, but there was a subtle difference between Mary's love juices straight from the source vs. those that have been drying on a cock all night. Bob must have been a really sound sleeper, because he didn't seem to wake up until just before he blasted his load down my throat.

"Well, that was a nice way to start the morning." He commented. "Unfortunately, I need to get up and piss."

"No need to get up, Dear. Our slut can take care of that for you right her. Isn't that right, SLAVE?"

The emphasis on the last word drove home the point that I had no choice in the matter.

"Of course, Mistress. I am here to serve you however you desire." I answered.

I took his softening cock back into my mouth and prepared myself for what was to come. I had never done anything like this before. OK, sure, I had just licked Mary's pussy right after she peed. I had also occasionally licked other pussy's and sucked other cocks that had recently peed, but I had never actually taken a full mouthful of urine before. A quick hint of the sour taste was one thing. A full drinking of it was something completely different.

"You better not spill a single drop. If you do, I will have to cane your ass for it." Mary warned.

Actually, the fear of soiling my 1020-thread count Egyptian cotton sheets was more motivation for me to ensure that not a single drop escaped my lips. Truthfully, I would have most likely enjoyed the caning immensely. I felt Bob relaxing as he let his bladder release. The sour tasting fluid began filling my mouth, and I began swallowing as fast as I could. The fear of soiling my $3,800 sheets kept me guzzling as fast as I could. Finally, he finished. I took my time licking his cock and capturing the last few drops on my tongue. Got to tell you, the humiliation of being used as a human toilet caused my cunt to drool.

"Good job, Slut. Not a single drop was spilled." Mary praised from the side of the bed.

I looked over and was horrified to see her pointing a digital video camera at me. The thought that she could release that video for millions of people to see both terrified and excited me. The humiliation of being exposed as the depraved slut I am caused a contraction in my cunt. The thought that I would be exposed and my career ruined cause terror in my heart. True, I was a multi-millionaire already, and I could stop working and live in comfort for the rest of my life. Still, I enjoyed what I do. Maybe I could just sell my partnership and open my own small firm. I could pick and choose cases that interested me. In the back of my head, I knew that Mary was my best friend, and she would never really use the video against me, but there was still that lingering thought that raced through me.

"OK, Slut. We are going to shower now. Go down and start getting breakfast ready. You may wear an apron while cooking. Also, fix yourself something quick and eat as you prepare everyone else's food. Once you have set the table and placed the food out, you are to crawl under the table. You will service everyone with your mouth as they eat their breakfast." Mary ordered.

I was slipping on the 6-inch heels she had set out for me as she and Bob made their way into the bathroom. Mary had handed me my toothbrush and toothpaste, so I used the hall bathroom to quickly brush my teeth and hair. I applied minimal makeup as Mary had allowed me to. I was down in the kitchen in 15-minutes. With coffee started, I began pulling the ingredients out for the breakfast I had planned for this morning. I had anticipated that they would all be here, so I stocked up a few days earlier. Biscuits and gravy, bacon, scrambled eggs, and a nice selection of fresh fruit. I even had several gallons of orange juice for them.

I put a bagel in the toaster as I just before beginning to mix up the biscuits. I'm a pretty good cook, and one of the first things I did when I bought this place was to remodel the kitchen. I installed high end appliances, including a large double oven and a five-burner stovetop. The center burner is oblong, so I can set a cast iron griddle on it. Everything is gas fired. I had anticipated hosting parties and having guests over.

Coffee done; I grabbed a cup while I was working. I had already started some of the eggs and bacon. When my bagel was ready, I put some eggs, a couple slices of bacon, and some cheese on it. I munched on it as I continued to prepare the food. Once things were set, I set the dining room table for six. Plates, cups, glasses, silverware, and condiments. (Question: Is a spearmint flavored condom called a condomint?). Sorry, couldn't help myself. I placed the coffee carafe on a warming plate, then made a second pot of coffee.

My six guests were just making their way into the dining room as I was setting the food on the table. As per orders, I crawled under the table as soon as I set the last platter of food down. I had taken off the apron as soon as I turned off the last burner on the stove. Mary and Bob, both shuffled me to the side as they had already used me this morning. As I began unzipping Brad's fly, I heard Mary explaining to the rest of my guests what was expected of me. I'm not exactly sure if it was my warm, wet mouth on Brad's flaccid cock or Mary's explanation, but his cock got hard almost instantly. I went into Hoover mode. I wasn't sure how long they would take to eat their breakfast, and I had two cocks and two pussies to get off. Brad blasted off in about two minutes, so I moved over and pulled Jill's panties to the side. Thankfully, all the women were wearing skirts or dresses. Having to pull shorts or pants down would be difficult and time consuming. Jill was already wet. I guess it was the anticipation of having her pussy licked while I was sucking off her husband. Again, no slow burn. I attacked her clit and gave her a severe tongue lashing. I would occasionally divert to lapping up her escaping juices, then return to her clit. She lasted about five minutes before I clamped my mouth around her pussy to suck in all her essence as she orgasmed.

Next. It was James. The wonderful thing about youth is that they recover quickly after blowing their load. The downside is that they are generally too inexperienced to last very long -- especially the first time of the day. One minute after enveloping his cock with my mouth, I was swallowing his cream. Jeanie was last. She was more experienced and saw what I was trying to do. Unknown to me, as I was under the table and couldn't see her face, she had an evil smirk when I lifted the hem of her dress to gain my access. She had forgone panties this morning. Ok, so what I said about youth not having the experience to hold out? Yeah, maturity is the opposite of that. She made me work for it. Thankfully, I also had experience. She fought it as long as she could, but in 10-minutes I was lapping up her cum.

When I finished Jeanie off, there were no more takers, so I crawled out from under the table. I was happy to see that someone had poured me another cup of coffee. Unfortunately, it looked like cream had been added. I drink my coffee straight and black. I was about to comment on it, but Mary told me that it had been fixed especially for me, and that I was to be thankful that they had thought enough to do that for me. I thanked them for fixing my coffee and began to drink it. It only took one sip to identify that something was odd. The 'cream' seemed to be a bit chunky. It wasn't as smooth as cream in coffee normally is. It also had an odd flavor. I had purchased several different flavors of creamer for my guests for the weekend. I also had plain creamer, as well as regular milk and half and half. This didn't taste like any of those. I knew that it wasn't because any of the options had gone bad, as I had purchased them recently and verified that they were all far from expiring. The smirks on everyone's faces told the story.

"Yes, Bob added his special cream to your coffee." Mary confirmed my suspicion. "While you were busy with Jeanie, I gave him a hand-job and had him cum in your cup."

I had a feeling that this would be a normal occurrence for the rest of the weekend. I did enjoy the flavor, so I drank my doctored coffee, not that I really had a choice in the matter. I finished my coffee as I cleaned up from the meal. My guests moved to the living room as I cleaned up. Leftovers were put away in Tupperware then into the refrigerator. Plates, silverware, and glasses were put in the dishwasher, then I hand washed the pots and pans. While doing this, I would take the coffee around and refill the cups that needed it. Mary was holding court explaining different aspects of the BDSM lifestyle as well as details about 'owning' a sex slave. Yes, the word Owning is in quotation marks. You can't really own another human being. This is all consensual. A dominant can only own a submissive to the extent that the submissive voluntarily allows and consents to. In this case, Mary 'owns' me for a set period of time and withing the guidelines that we have agreed to.

I had just finished cleaning the kitchen and took my position standing at Mary's side. I got into position just in time to hear something that caused my cunt to contract.

"Yes. Humiliation is a big factor when owning a slave. Most submissives really get off on being humiliated, especially in front of other people. Just look at our slut. She is completely naked in front of all of us. She's the only one naked, and that is just a mild humiliation for her. On top of her being the only one naked, having her demean herself in front of all of us by sucking cocks and licking pussies as we ate a meal that she served while naked, if we call her names and make comments about what a slut she is acting like, that amplifies her humiliation. Look at this." She exclaimed as she thrust two fingers into my drooling twat. She removed her fingers and held them up for everyone to see. "Just look at how soaking wet my fingers are. I haven't even done anything to stimulate her. Her arousal is completely caused by the minor humiliation that she is experiencing."

"Wow. She really gets off on being humiliated." Jill commented.

"Yes, and us sitting here talking about her as if she can't hear us adds more to her humiliation." Mary confirmed.

Damn. Listening to them discuss my humiliation and how it was affecting me was just ramping me up even higher. I was hoping that they would finish their coffee and decide to start fucking me soon.

"There are two things that you can do to your slut to really demonstrate how humiliation affects them. What's even better is that they are both highly entertaining to you and your guests as well. These are both very simple to do, and they really reinforce in your slave's mind just what a depraved slut she really is. I use them as part of my training for new sluts."

"Ooooohhh. That sounds like fun. I think we should try it." Jeanie enthused.

"Of course." Mary agrees. "I was planning on that this morning. After all, I'm actually going to use this weekend to train her to be a proper slave as well as demonstrate to all of you how a real Dom/sub relationship works." Turning to me, she continued. "Slut, go sit on that chair. Put your legs over the arms, slide your ass to the edge of the seat, and put your arms around the back," She ordered.

"Yes, Mistress." I replied. I was curious as to what I was about to endure. I knew that I was about to be humiliated in front of all my friends, but I didn't know how yet. Just the thought of that sent a quiver through my cunt.

I sat in the chair and got into the required position. My toybox was set near the chair, and several lengths of rope were procured. Mary took one length and tied my arms securely to the back of the chair. As she did that, she directed Bob and Jim to secure my legs that were dangling over the arms of the chair to the back legs of the chair. Jill and Jeanie each took a length of rope and secured my thighs to the arms of the chair. Thus, I was securely bound to the chair and could barely even wiggle around, Lastly, Mary took one more length of rope and wrapped it around my chest, above and below my tits, and secured me against the back of the chair. I was completely helpless and at their mercy. My ass was hanging slightly off the front edge of the seat of the chair, and both my cunt and asshole were exposed and fully accessible. Just being in this position was humiliating. I was naked and fully exposed. All my friends were fully dressed and staring at me.

"OK. This calls for mimosas. Since our naked maid seems to be a little tied up at the moment, girls, come with me and help me make a couple of pitchers of them. Guys, feel free to play with her until we get back, but do not let her orgasm. Also, please just use your fingers and hands. You can fuck her after the show." Mary stated before she, Jill, and Jeanie walked into the kitchen.

Seriously. What healthy straight male would pass up an opportunity to grope and fondle a helpless naked attractive woman? Not these three. In microseconds, I had hands on my tits and fingers in my cunt and asshole. Bob was massaging my tits and gently pinching and rubbing my nipples. Brad had two fingers slowly pumping inside my cunt as his thumb was gently strumming my clitty. James had lubed up two fingers stuck them up my ass. He was not only slowly thrusting them in and out but twisting them around as he did. Every minute or two, he would add more lube to his fingers before reinserting them. It didn't take long for moans of pleasure to begin emitting from my mouth. Unfortunately, they were going too slow to do anything more than increase my arousal.

It wasn't long before the women returned with a couple pitchers and glasses for everyone. The chairs were rearraigned, so everyone had a good seat in front of me. With drinks in hand, they took their seats. It looked as if they were sitting at one of those Las Vegas after dinner shows. There were even two small tables in front of the chairs where the pitchers of mimosas sat. This was becoming even more humiliating. God, my cunt was soaked.

"OK guys and gals, it's showtime." Mary exclaimed with a flourish. "One really humiliating thing for a woman is to be forced to have an orgasm in front of a group of people. The stronger and louder the orgasm, the more humiliating it is. This is especially true if she is the only one naked and if everyone is blatantly watching her. Of course, with sluts like our little slave here, the humiliation only serves to increase the power and duration of the orgasm. This adds even more humiliation to the slut." Mary was gently rubbing my already diamond hard nipples as she spoke. "There is one more thing that can be done to really ramp up her humiliation as well. I'll leave that as a surprise though. I wouldn't want to give away the finale."

With that, she moved over to the toy box. OK, it should be blatantly obvious to all of you that I am wealthy. I mean REALLY fucking wealthy. If I wanted to, I could retire and live in luxury for the rest of my life kind of wealthy. My net worth is eight figures, and it isn't in the low eight figures either. Consequently, I have LOTS of disposable income available. Given my high sex drive and interests, it shouldn't really come as much of a surprise that there were a lot of choices and very high-end devises for Mary to choose from. It was a big box, but it was also very organized.