Holiday Weekend with My Friends Pt. 04

Story Info
Sunday fun day. A ponygirl experience.
6.2k words
4.61
12.4k
7
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GTO_Racer
GTO_Racer
3,493 Followers

All characters are over 18 years old.

Any similarity between the characters in this story to real persons, either alive or dead, is purely coincidental. THIS IS A WORK OF FICTION PEOPLE!!

Comments are always welcome, but if you don't like something, at least tell me what the problem is. Those "If it doesn't get better, you will lose a reader!" comments don't really help. If you don't tell me what you don't like, I really can't fix it. I'm not a mind reader. Besides, I write these stories for my own pleasure. This might irritate some of you, but I really don't care about how many readers I have. Sure, I am happy if someone reads and enjoys my stories, but I enjoy writing them even if nobody reads them.

FYI, if you are expecting something similar to my GTO series, this isn't it.

This is a long story heavy with BDSM, Lesbianism, humiliation, and Gangbangs (M/F, F/F, M+/F and F+/F). So far, there is no incest. I haven't decided if the mother and son in this story actually have sex yet. I will say that they will (and already have) engage in simultaneous sexual activity with a third party. This is a story about CONSENTUAL sexual slavery. If slavery of any type offends you, STOP READING NOW! Be forewarned, if you leave a comment or send me a message because you were offended, I will publicly humiliate you for your stupidity.

FYI, I don't live the 'lifestyle', so I'm sure that there are things in this story that don't exactly follow all the 'rules'. This is a fantasy that was in my mind.

Welcome to one of the darker recesses of my mind. There are darker places, but I'm not sure I want to expose them to the light.

FYI, this story is about CONSENTUAL slavery. That means that there are themes (actually, it is the central theme) of SEXUAL SLAVERY. If that offends you, STOP READING! This story contains scenes of BDSM. If that offends you, WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU EVEN READING STORIES IN THE CATEGORY?

Cast:

Terry -- Ruthless lawyer who invites her friends for a weekend of sexual debauchery. She willingly offers herself as the sex slave for the group for the weekend.

Mary -- College roommate, former lesbian lover, and best friend of Terry. Secretly dreamed of dominating Terry, now has taken over as the main dominant.

Bob -- Mary's husband. He is a doctor.

Jill -- Older retired woman. She was a former client of Terry's. She and her husband kept in touch with Terry and became good friends.

Brad -- Jill's husband. Falsely accused of insider trading, Terry proved him innocent of the charges and showed that he was framed. He was a former college football player.

Jeanie -- Former lecturer who became Terry's mentor. 15-years older than Terry.

James -- Jeanie's son. He became like a younger brother to Terry as she worked with Jeanie. He is 18 years old and will be going to college in the fall on a football scholarship.

Holiday Weekend with my Friends Pt. 04

OK. So, by now you should be familiar with my morning routine. Wake up, blowjob and pussy licking, got fucked again this morning, shower and shine, then go down and prepare breakfast. It was omelets this morning. I drank my coffee as I was making the omelets. Another morning under the table as everyone else was eating. I made a quick omelet and ate it before cleaning the kitchen. It was a typical sex slave morning.

The guys had been busy in the barn yesterday as the girls kept me distracted. Gloriously distracted. It's difficult to think about what someone else is doing in a different building across the yard when you have your face planted between a woman's thighs and you are simultaneously getting your ass reamed by a large strap-on dildo. Oh, and let's not forget being bound to the coffee table and getting your tits whipped with a leather strap as your cunt is being pounded into submission by another strap-on. Consequently, I was totally clueless about the shenanigans occurring in the barn the pervious day. I was soon to discover what their dastardly plot was. Spoiler alert -- IT WAS FUCKING AWESOME!!!! By the time I hit the hay (quite literally, I might add) that night, I was completely physically, mentally, and sexually exhausted.

After cleaning up from breakfast, Mary clipped the leash to my collar and led me outside and across the yard to the barn. Bob and James were carrying totes with some of my bondage gear and sex toys. Oddly, Jill had my black thigh-high boots with the 6-inch stiletto heels. I had been wearing 4-inch slingbacks that morning. I had no idea what they were planning, but I figured that it would involve some sort of bondage and probably a whipping. Maybe they wanted to tie me to one of the stalls and whip me. Probably they would tie me over a bale of hay and fuck me. I was both right and wrong. It did involve bondage and whipping, but I wasn't bound to a stall or bale of hay.

I was led to the center of the barn and told to stand still. Jeanie began to braid my long red hair while Jill and Mary replaced my slingbacks with the thigh-high boots. Once that was done, Brad produced a jumble of leather straps, buckles, and metal rings. That was fitted onto me. The end result was that my tits were encircled by steel rings (that oddly fit perfectly), several of the straps crisscrossed my body and over my shoulders for support, included D-rings on each side just above my hips, and had a thin leather strap splitting my cunt and ass. Before they buckled that strap in place, Mary inserted a dido in my cunt and a plug in my ass. Neither was coming out until that strap was removed. Heavy leather cuffs were locked onto my wrists. Nipple clamps with small bells on them were attached to my tits. Finally, a head dress was put on me. It included a set of blinders for my eyes that blocked my vision from the side, a steel bit in my mouth, and large feathers standing up from my head. I should probably note that Jeanie had fixed the braid in my hair so that it began on the top of my head and stuck straight up for a couple inches before falling down my neck. They had transformed me into a Pony Girl.

This was one of the kinks that I had read about on the internet. There are a lot of options with it. One was to be a racer where you raced other 'ponies'. I didn't really have the speed for that. Then, there were the Show Ponies. Truthfully, I think I would do pretty well in that category, except that it would ruin my career being seen in that situation. Really, who would want to hire a lawyer that got off on bondage and submission? It was the third kind that was my designation for the day. What type was that? Patience, dear readers.

A long rope was attached to my collar, and my wrist cuffs were secured together behind my back. Mistress Mary found a long whip that had been hanging on a hook. Apparently, the former owners of this place had at one point trained horses. I had never bothered with cleaning out the barn before. All of the equipment from the previous owners was still there.

I was led out to a large corral, and everyone else gathered along the fence to watch. My cunt was already drooling from walking with the dildo and butt plug inside of me. It was about to get worse. Mary took hold of the end of the rope connected to my collar and stepped away until the rope was fully extended. We were now approximately 10-feet apart. Coincidentally, I was to discover that the whip she was holding was also 10-feet long.

"Trot." Mary ordered as I felt the sting on my ass from the whip.

I began jogging in a circle at the end of the rope. I felt another sting on my ass.

"I said 'trot', not jog. Knees up."

I began driving my knees up as I trotted around in a circle. I have to say that the extra movements of my legs was doing delightful things with the dildo and butt plug. I soon got into a rhythm where I would lift my legs wo my thighs were parallel to the ground as I trotted around.

[SMACK] Another stinging strike of the whip on my ass as Mary shouted "Faster." I picked up the pace. Mary never really stopped with the whip. Every couple of steps, I felt it strike my ass. It was only when she made a command that she added strength to it. Mostly, it was a soft tap. As you can probably imagine, my unrestrained tits were bouncing wildly. The exquisite pain in my nipples from the nipple clamps bouncing sent electrical currents straight to my cunt. The 'ting-a-ling of the bells on the nipple clamps kept up a melodious ringing.

Every circuit around the circle I was trotting brought all my audience into view as they leaned against the corral watching the show. The humiliation of my naked display while they were fully dressed only added to my arousal. I was so horney that I would have fucked a stallion in front of them if I actually owned one and they brought it onto the corral for me. As it was, I was eyeing a fence post beside the barn.

For half an hour, Mary had me trotting around the corral. First counterclockwise, then clockwise. Thank God for my religious daily workout routine. By the time she let me stop, I was bathed in sweat and breathing hard. Ok, not all of that was just from the physical exertion. Some of it was my sexual desire. I was led out of the corral and my leash was tied to a hitching post - just like a real horse would be. The symbolism was not lost on my already overheated cunt. Thankfully, I was now on my knees with my ass resting on my heels. I was given Gatorade and water while I was allowed to cool down.

It was 20-minutes later. My breathing and heart rate were back to normal. My arousal had gone from a five-alarm fire to a slow burn. At least I had stopped eyeing that fence post. Apparently, the guys had decided that I needed a dose of protein after my workout. At least, that is the excuse they gave me. Personally, I think that they just got horney after watching my titties bouncing all over the place. Not that it mattered what the reason was, they just lined up in front of me, and one at a time pulled out their cocks and stuck them in my mouth. Not that I really had a choice, but I wasn't exactly complaining either. Besides, those three loads down my throat and into my stomach might even help. Obviously, they had removed the bit gag so I could drink the fluids, then suck them each off.

My rest break was over. The bit gag was put back in my mouth, and I was led over to the barn door. There sat a two wheeled cart with a bench seat in it. Her handles on the cart were fairly long and included ring bolts at the ends. Surprisingly, the balance of the cart made all the weight being carried by the large wheels. As I shortly found out, even with a person sitting in it, it was very easy to lift the handles. Truthfully, I had never really examined the inside of the barn. Sure, I had looked through it, but not in any great detail. I was beginning to think that some of this shit was just a bit too convenient. There was no way that any of my guests could have brought any of this. After all, they had no clue what was going to happen until after they had already arrived. Perhaps I should look a little deeper into the previous owners after the weekend was done. I should also take the time to really explore the barn and other outbuildings.

I was placed between the handles of the cart. My wrists were secured to the rings at my hips, then secured to the ring bolts of the cart. Gloves were put on my hands, then I gripped the handles. I was glad for that later, as I would have gotten blisters on my hands without the gloves. Lastly, two leather reigns were attached to the D-rings on the bridal I was wearing. As you might imagine, everyone took the opportunity to thoroughly grope and fondle me as I was being secured to the cart. You can probably guess what came next.

Mary parked her butt on the seat of the cart, took the reigns in her left hand, and the whip in her right hand. With a shout of "GIDDYUP!" and a flick of her right wrist, I leapt forward. The sting on my ass from where the whip struck motivated me onward. From my earlier training, I made sure to drive my knees up as I trotted around the yard. It didn't take long for the smoldering in my cunt to build back up to an uncontrollable wildfire. The humiliation of having all my closest friends watching as I was reduced to nothing more than a naked animal pulling a cart for their entertainment lit the fire of my arousal. The dildo and butt plug moving around inside me as I was high stepping around the yard added another accelerant to the fire. The tugging on my nipples from the clamps as my titties bounced wildly added even more heat to the inferno.

Mary was using the reigns and the whip to guide me. A tug on the reign attached to my right jaw had me turn right. A tug to the left had me turn left. Another sting of the whip on my ass sped me up. Pulling both reigns back had me slow down. By the time I had made two circuits around the yard, I was so far into subspace that I didn't even know who replaced Mary on the cart.

Mary was an expert with the whip. All her strikes were deliciously on my ass. The next rider was not as skillful. I had marks on my back, thighs, and ass. By the time I had made the two circuits and was stopped, I was bathed in sweat from the exertion and arousal. My cunt was drooling, and the wetness was pouring down my legs. It was mainly flat ground, and the wheels of the cart had been well lubricated. As mentioned earlier, the balance of the cart made it easy to lift the handles. I kept myself in great physical condition as well. I have competed in a few half-marathons, so the running I had done so far was not overly exerting. While the rider was being changed, I was given more Gatorade and water. The fluid leaking from my cunt and the set from the warm day required that my fluids being replaced.

The new rider was heavier. It took more effort to get the cart moving. Obviously, this was one of the guys. The women were quite a bit lighter and easier to pull. He was also more accurate and liberal with the whip. I deduced that this was Mary's husband, Bob. Not that it really mattered at the time.

By the time the last rider finished, my legs were trembling with desire. This had been an intense morning. Between the sexual stimulation from the dildo and anal plug, the humiliation of being turned into a naked beast of burden in front of my closest friends, the pain from the whip and nipple clamps, and the physical exertion, I was a drooling mess.

I was led back to the barn. First, they removed the cart.

"Uk eee." I whimpered. The bit gag was still in.

"What was that, Slut?" Mary grinned.

"UK EEEEE!" I cried out through the gag.

"UUUUUKKKKKKKKK EEEEEEEEEEEEE!"

They continued to giggle at my predicament as they removed the body harness from me. When they finally got around to removing the head gear and the bridal was finally out of my mouth, I began begging.

"For the love of God, somebody please fuck me!"

"You can't cum until we do." Mary replied.

Unfortunately, my wrists were again bound behind my back as soon as they were released from the D-rings at my hips on the body harness. I was led into the barn where Mary sat on a bale of hay. I was pushed to my knees with my face between her thighs. I didn't hesitate. I attacked her pussy with my mouth. My sole focus was to get her off as quick as possible. She must have been pretty aroused already, because it only took a few minutes before she creamed on my tongue. Jill quickly replaced her, and I again went to town on her. Just as Jeanie was cresting, I felt the dildo being pulled out of my cunt and replaced with a large cock.

Whoever was attached to that cock was trying to ease into me. I surprised them by suddenly thrusting back and embedding it deep inside me. We fought for control. He wanted to go slow, but I needed a pounding.

"JUST FUCKING FUCK ME!!!" I screamed.

He relented and gave a mighty thrust. After the third one, I exploded. He continued to fuck me through three more orgasms before filling my cunt with his seed. I was completely wiped out. I was lifted up and placed over a blanket cover hay bale. I never even bothered to try and see which one used me next. Whoever it was, removed my anal plug and began fucking my ass. When he finished, the last one took my cunt. I simply had no more energy. I just laid there and let him empty his balls inside me.

I was completely exhausted. Brad picked me up and carried me to an empty stall where fresh straw had been laid out. I was set down on the straw, then Mary locked a heavy chain from my leash to a ring on the wall. Jill came over with a water bottle and had me drink the entire contents of the bottle. That chilled water never tasted so good. I must have passed out, because I don't even recall them leaving the stall.

I woke up some time later. Eventually, I was to discover that I had been asleep for about an hour. My muscles were aching from the exertion earlier. More urgently, my bladder was full. Looking around, I saw a new one-gallon bucket in the corner of the stall. The black felt tip writing with the word 'TOILET' made it obvious what it was for. Thankfully, the chain attached to my collar was just long enough for me to reach it. How do I spell relief? P. I. S. S.

It was another 15-minutes before Bob strolled in to check on me. Seeing that I was awake, he checked me over to make sure that I wasn't injured or seriously hurt. I'm sure that I mentioned it before, but he is a doctor. He asked how I felt, and I replied that my muscles were pretty sore. He wasn't surprised my that. He pulled a bottle if Ibuprofen out of his pocket and shook a couple into his hand. I asked if he had some water to help me swallow them, and he just grinned. Wordlessly, he walked to the corner of the stall and picked up the bucket I had just pissed in. He popped the pills into my mouth, then tipped the bucket up to my lips. Being already a bit dehydrated, I drank the entire thing.

Bob unhooked the chain from the wall and led me out of the stall. We walked out of the barn and across the yard back to the house. Entering the livingroom, I saw that the furniture had been moved back, and my yoga mat had been rolled out in the center of the room. Everyone was seated in the chairs and couch around the room. Mary unlocked the chain on my collar while Bob untied my arms. Jill unzipped my boots and pulled them off. Now, I was completely naked in front of everyone.

"After this morning's workout, your muscles need to be stretched out. The Ibuprofen should start to work shortly but stretching out will help them as well. After that, you can take a long hot shower." Bob explained. "Mary will insert a butt plug in your ass, then you will go through your yoga routine for us."

So, I'm sure that almost everyone is at least passingly familiar with several yoga poses. Downward Facing Dog, Happy Baby, Standing Forward Bend, Halasana, Wheel Pose, and several more. If you don't know what they are, look them up. Performing those poses while naked in front of a fully dressed audience -- while wearing a butt plug with a large jeweled base -- is extremely humiliating. I mean, EVERYTHING is blatantly on display, and wide open. I'm sure by now that you all know what that type of humiliation does to me. Fuck, I was horney! Then, they began making degrading comments about me and what I looked like in those poses.

After 45-minutes, the pain relievers had started working and my muscles were stretched out. I was feeling pretty good. I was led out onto the back porch where I had an outdoor shower. I like to use this on warm summer days. It just consists of a Rain Forest shower head, and a wood slat floor. The drain is under the slats, and it drains straight to the garden. There are no walls, except the back wall where the valve and the shower head attach. There is also a handheld attachment on a hose that I can use for more -- personal -- use. That massaging spray setting is wonderful.

GTO_Racer
GTO_Racer
3,493 Followers
12