Holidays are a time for Sharing!

Story Info
A story of incest and high jinks.
5.6k words
4.33
22.9k
23
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DawnR
DawnR
302 Followers

By Dawn Ramble

Family Holidays are the best! All characters are over 18.

2021

I've always loved family holidays, not just the immediate family but the big extended family ones like Easter, Independence Day, Thanksgiving and Christmas. Maybe your family doesn't celebrate all of those together but mine did when we were growing up and we still mostly do. Of course, not everyone has a large extended family, but we did. My grandparents' families came from Italy and Greece. The men in our family saw reproduction as a duty and it seemed most of the women got pregnant as soon as you looked at them Contrast that with my best friend Ruby's parents who were recent immigrants from England. They had no other family here, so it was always just her and her two brothers.

And then there are the extended families that are so dysfunctional that the kind of holiday I'm describing is not possible, but our family was never like that. Yes, we had my slightly mad aunt Lou; but everyone kept an eye out for her. And there was Uncle Silas. He was Mom's much younger stepbrother after her father remarried. He was maybe thirty, liked to play the fool and was always a great favourite with the kids. Shortly after my eighteenth birthday he came into my bedroom while I was changing, apologised, but then put his hands on my naked breasts and told me I was beautiful. I was embarrassed and told him it was not appropriate, and he should leave.

That's when he exposed himself and wanted me to touch it. As I say he wasn't that old, and he was rather good looking. Although I was appalled and certainly was not going to touch it, I experienced a flutter in my crotch at my first sight of an erect penis, a large and very erect penis. That's when I slapped him, and he left. I never told anyone but my brother who was two years older than me. He said to tell him if anything like that ever happened again. It never did but the image of that boldly erect penis stuck.

I had always had a crush on my brother, Brad, as a child he was my hero. He always looked out for me. It was a few months later that he, Brad...not Silas, approached me and surprised me by saying that he loved me and if he couldn't have me no one should. It seemed our crush was mutual. His was just a bit more intense. He seemed very serious, but I couldn't help laughing and said, "I'm not going to be virgin forever!"

He looked pissed until I said, "Why can't you just fuck me now, I'm on the pill. We're not going to spawn any three-headed monsters or anything. It's not like we're religious and believe in eternal damnation."

And just like that we locked my bedroom door and we fucked. It wasn't that great, but after a few times we really got the hang of it. It became more therapeutic and less romantic, and in weeks our respective crushes evaporated. I also learned Uncle Silas's giant dick was just a normal size; Brad's was slightly larger. It was just Uncle Silas who was the giant dick!

I met George, my husband to be, at UIC. Like me he was an athlete. I was a long-distance runner, and he was a budding decathlete, competing in multiple events at the college level. We shared some academic classes and although he was a year ahead of me, we graduated together. By then I'd invited him to some of our family gatherings. It turned out he was an orphan from his early teens, and, at first, he found them over whelming but by the time we married he fit right in and enjoyed them as much as I did.

It was when we tried to start a family after a couple of years that I learned we had problems, or at least he had. Outwardly, things down there looked pretty normal, and he could get a solid five-and-a-half-inch erection, definitely within the average range and by then I had experienced a few. I mean only a few. I was not a tramp.

At college before we married, George and I fooled around, and everything seemed to work fine. I mean we liked oral and toys, but we learned the ways to ensure we could both find our way to a climax. After almost a year of trying we had some tests done and learned his sperm count was very low. That's when I learned that at age fifteen, he had been diagnosed with 'delayed puberty'. Whether it was some trauma induced by the loss of his parents or just coincidence didn't matter. He was given a course of testosterone. These were steroids that did what was needed and by eighteen nobody would have known the difference. However, he liked that the steroids helped build his muscle mass and improve his performance especially with events like the discus and shot put, but they may not have been helping his fertility.

By the time he was competing seriously he got clean. He couldn't risk the shame of failing a random drug test. He felt better relying on exercise and diet alone, but his sperm count did not improve significantly, and we started thinking about our choices. He wondered if his training routine might be part of the problem, but his doctor said physical exercise and a good diet with limited alcohol could only be beneficial.

With that in mind he signed up for a specialist coaching clinic at the start of July.

"Come on," I said, "You'll miss the Independence Day Party."

"No one but your family makes a big deal out of Independence Day."

"Excuse me, our family; you are part of it," I replied hotly.

"Okay, I'm sorry, our family, but I still need to go. This clinic isn't just physical training, it's about psychological thinking, getting your game head on and a bunch of other stuff."

"Do they have to run it over that weekend?"

"As I say not everyone sees Independence Day as something other than a time people can get off work and do this kind of stuff."

I could see he was set on it, so I said, "fine, enjoy yourself!"

There was no changing his mind and to some extent he was right. I don't know many families other than us who treat it like Thanksgiving or Christmas. I wasn't even sure what we were going to do. A week or two later we were all invited to my uncle Harry's lakeside cottage for the long holiday weekend. For us, or on this occasion just me, it was a four-hour drive. I was missing George who had left on Tuesday. So, I drove up Thursday evening and when I arrived, I found only Brad had got there before me. I mean Ches, my cousin was there, he's Brad's age, but none of the parents.

The boys, sorry, young men were not expecting me. From the noise I could tell they were out by the dock. I shouted, "Hello!" as I go round the house, and I hear a loud splash followed by another one. There are two six packs of beer and they had clearly had a couple each when I find them swimming by the dock. I'm puzzled what they're doing until I see the piles of clothes by two of the loungers on the dock.

"Hey, you're skinny dipping," I say, smiling, "Looks like fun."

"Hey, yourself, Cindy," says Ches, "Grab a beer unless you want to join us. I mean you're welcome to join us; nobody else is here or expected."

I'm already cracking open a can as I hear the invitation.

"In your dreams," I say, but then realize how hot it is and I say, "Fuck it, I'm in!"

I put down the beer and strip off down to my bra and panties. I dive in and immediately realize these panties weren't mean for diving as I feel them slip to my ankles. I pull them off and swim over and place them on the dock. I undo my bra and place it beside the panties spreading everything out so they can dry in the sunshine.

I know the boys have watched me, so I swim around keeping my distance. Swimming on your front with you head up is tiring so I flip onto my back. Mistake, my boobs poke above the water and my nipples are hard as rocks. The fact is I am feeling my nakedness and enjoying it. Enough, I'm not here to be eye candy for my close kin, even though the idea has its appeal. I tread water so that I'm upright in the water, and everything but my head and shoulders is respectably covered.

"So, what's with the skinny dipping, guys? Is this how you spend your time?"

"We've been busy hauling stuff out of storage. It's my first time up here this season. My parents have been up, but they don't use the kayaks and things until I'm here to get them out."

"If you want to know the truth, we were very sweaty and stripped off to enjoy some beer in the sunshine."

"Two bro's buck-naked," I say laughing.

"Yup, we jumped in when we heard you shout. Didn't want to shock you. It's probably a good thing. I don't know about Ches, but I didn't have any sunscreen on, and I was beginning to feel a burn."

The only thing about Ches that I may not have mentioned is that unlike most of our family, whose heritage is all Mediterranean, he takes after his father. He is classically Scandinavian with a prominent brow and strikingly blond. So, at least in physical appearance his genes dominate.

"Well, I'm about to shock you boys," I say, "because I'm getting out and as you've already realized I'm about as naked as I can get." With that I started climbing the metal ladder on the side of the dock. When I was out, I turned and faced them.

"Got any towels here?"

"In the hamper over there. Wait till I get out and I'll get them, the path is all gravel."

So, I stood there as Ches got out. I realized it was the first time I had ever seen him naked, and he was ripped, I mean his muscles, not from booze. He caught me looking and his tumescent cock twitched. It hung down and away from his body and was growing as I looked.

He blushed, and I said, laughing, "I'll take it as a compliment."

"You're damned right. You are so hot! I'll get the towels."

Brad followed him out and his dick was pointing right at me.

"It's been a while," he said, and my mind was flooded with memories that should have stayed in a locked drawer...or on a porn site.

"What's that?" asks Ches.

"Nothing!"

"We used to fuck," says Brad.

"You two? Brother and sister?"

"Yep, that bother you?"

"Really?" Ches says, now looking at me.

"Yes," and I'm nodding as I feel a blush spread from my face to my chest.

"Fuck, that's hot!" he says and as I watch his cock stiffens. Now I'm seeing two cocks pointing straight at the sky and I would be lying if I said I didn't love it. My hormones are in overdrive even though George and I had sex the morning he left.

"Hey, sis, you ready to fuck?" says Brad.

"Couldn't you be a little more subtle? You are so uncouth."

"Yup! Are you up for a threesome?"

"Right here? Aren't there any neighbours?" I know I'm going to do it. I'll probably regret it, but it's out of my control.

"Just the Palmers' place over there. That's the only house in this bay. I haven't seen anyone."

While Ches is saying this, Brad is saying, "Come on, sis, you were always the one who liked the chance of being seen."

And it's true, while our mutual crushes faded, my exhibitionist streak kept us looking for exciting places to fuck. We were only caught once and that was when we were day-visitors at a nudist resort. They were not amused, and we just got out of there before the police arrived. Luckily, we'd posed as newlyweds, and they didn't have our real names.

"Well, Let's move over to the lawn. I hope there aren't any ants." I'm committed now.

That's what we did. I lay down and Brad sucked my pussy while Ches positioned himself so I could suck his penis. It's big, a full inch longer than Brad and I'm sure it's the biggest I've had. It's thicker too. I could hardly wait to feel it in me. This position wasn't really working for Ches, so Brad lies down, and I position myself over his mouth, as I kneel and pull Ches's erect dick towards me.

Brad is already going to town with his tongue as I find I can just fit my mouth around Ches. It takes some effort to secure the head and a bit of the shaft, so I am able to run my tongue around while I give sloppy sucks. That leaves plenty of room remaining on the shaft for my right hand while my left fondles his balls. As I stroke him, his scrotum is rapidly tightening into his groin. No time to waste.

I unhook my mouth from Ches's cock and raise my pussy from Brad's kind devotions and stand up. My righthand trails behind me encouraging Ches to follow. Leaving the lawn, I point to the stern of the boat tied to the dock and signal for him to sit his bum on it. Then I spread my legs apart and lift up on tiptoe. He gets it and is already fitting his dick to the entrance to my juicy treasure cave. As it stretches me, I appreciate its girth. This is just that excellent bit bigger than I am used to.

Before we can even get started Brad shuffles up behind me and I feel his hands under my thighs, and I feel his cock fighting to find its place. Ches also lifts my butt, freeing one of Brad's hands so he can position it properly. I feel my brother's cock rubbing against my butthole and I don't want that. I reach down and take hold of it and move it to the proper hole. I hold it firmly against Ches's as they lift and they lower me, until I feel both cocks lodged in my vagina. I lean forward slightly against Ches, and he almost falls backwards. Brad grabs my chest and pulls me back. He begins to massage my jutting nipples as Ches reaches back and steadies himself.

The boat on which Ches is sitting drops slightly as his full weight rests on it allowing me to stand on the balls of my feet. This way I can join in the thrusting as the boat rocks slightly up and down under Ches's bum. I've always wanted to know what double penetration feels like and I'm truly stretched. I wonder how it feels for them with their cocks rubbing against each other. I'm not hearing any complaints just heavy breathing as the pace increases.

My orgasm hits quickly and my muscles clamp on their two cocks. That's enough for them both to start jerking and squirting, their puddled cum firmly trapped inside me. That's when I remember I have been off the pill for weeks and I'm probably about as primed as I can be. I'm surprised to find my first emotion is excitement. I sense their little swimmers competing to be first. What if one of these guys really knocks me up? It would be better if it were Ches, although he's still my first cousin, our mothers are sisters.

As they withdraw; Brad first, their combined cum begins to flow out of me.

"Oh crap!" says Ches, "There's Mrs. Palmer. I think she's been watching us."

I turn to see an attractive woman may be mid-forties on the edge of the next property. She sees me looking, and smiles. She isn't that far away, maybe thirty-five feet. I wonder how long she's been there. What an amazing spectacle we must have been! I am more thrilled than embarrassed. Then she gives us, or me, a thumbs-up. I can't quite believe it nor can Ches.

"Her husband died six months or so ago. He had diabetes and had just been diagnosed with lung cancer, and bang he has a massive heart attack."

"What age was he?"

"Fifty-eight, a couple of years older than her."

"You're saying she's mid-fifties, I thought she was a decade younger."

"Yes, she keeps herself in really good shape. You should see her naked."

Both Brad and I stare at him.

"I mean I've only seen her once or twice, but I think she watches when I skinny dip, and recently she seems to have taken up the practice. You wouldn't believe her tits. They aren't large, but very nice, almost no sag."

"Probably fake,"

"No, I swear they're not. They don't stick up like fake ones when she's swimming on her back."

"You have been watching her. I smell romance in the air," I say laughing.

Brad interrupts saying, "Maybe, she just wants a good shag as the Brits would say, probably hasn't had one in years."

With that we all jump back into the lake to wash and cool off. As we do so I see Mrs. Palmer strip off. Everything Ches has said is true. She dives in but doesn't swim any closer.

Two hours later I'm sitting back outside, dressed in shorts and a short-sleeved blouse, reading my book. Brad's off doing whatever he's doing when Ches approaches me sheepishly.

"Is everything all right?"

"Of course, why do you ask?"

"Well, I've always had a crush on you, and, in the moment, I totally forgot you're married."

"Yes, well too late now. It was a blast! You're not regretting it?"

"No, of course not, so long as you aren't; it was like a fantasy come true. I've never had a threesome...and with you."

"Trust me, that was a first for me too."

"Where is George? Things are all right between you two?"

"Of course, he's away at a sports clinic. I was a bit pissed at him, but now I'm fine. I'm damned if I'm going to feel guilty. We'll just keep it our secret."

"It's just that Brad and I are still single, so I feel a bit guilty."

"Don't. There is nothing to feel guilty about. It was all consensual, very con...sensual," I repeat emphasizing the last two syllables."

He laughs.

"I don't know whether to believe Brad. Did you guys really fuck each other back before George."

"Before George or anyone else, at least for me, yes. That's also to stay a secret. Not everyone might approve."

He's about to say something more. I can see he changes his mind and instead he says, "We weren't wearing condoms."

"I noticed. I hope you don't have any STDs."

"No, no! Brad says you are on the pill."

"Enough! What happened, happened; I don't want to over-analyze it."

"Hello, Ches...is that Cindy with you?" I turn to see Ches's parents have arrived.

The rest of the weekend passes demurely as more and more family arrive. Being traditionalists, we celebrate on Sunday, the 4th. Unfortunately, by the afternoon the weather has turned stormy, and the house feels a little cramped. Many of those with longer journey's use the Monday holiday to get going. By Tuesday midday everyone has left including both Brad and Ches's parents. Just Ches and I are left. We agree no more fucking, but I'll stay. George won't be home until Friday, and I've booked the week off anyway.

The weather has perked up again and we go swimming, as does Mrs. Palmer. She must watch and wait for us. On Thursday she swims over and introduces herself as Joan. We start talking and she admits she was really turned on after she watched us.

"After my swim I went in the house and masturbated like crazy, best orgasm without toys or lube in years. I felt like a horny teenager again."

"Well, I'm glad you enjoyed it. For a moment I feared the worst."

She laughs and says, "Are you too going to get married? You look so good together." Then she sees my ring, and says, "Woops! How did I not notice? It's your business not mine."

There's a pause, no one says anything until she says, "I've been perv-peeping on Chester here ever since he came back from college and began skinny dipping. Bill hasn't been up to it for a couple of years...sex, that is, and I mean he hadn't. I sometimes forget he's gone... but I have so wanted to fuck you," she said looking straight at him.

Then she turns towards me, "Bill and I were childhood sweethearts, and we just grew up together got married and had kids, who hardly ever visit now. Our daughter is in California, she did come for the funeral and asked if I was going to move back to the city...not her city, just the city. Our son's in Australia. He writes the occasion letter, doesn't email or call, and we haven't seen him in years."

"That's sad!"

She laughs again. "Sorry I didn't mean to say all that. But I loved watching all your family. You all seemed so happy," she pauses, "What I really want to say is that right now I am feeling horny as hell, and I need to ask if you would like to try a threesome? That is if you are willing."

She is looking directly at me. I do not know what to say, but she's already climbing our ladder. She stands there watching me as I climb out.

Even up close I'm in awe of her physique and complexion. She simply does not look her age and I say so. I pride myself on being in good shape, but she makes me feel flabby. Even Ches doesn't seem quite as ripped.

DawnR
DawnR
302 Followers
12