Holidays are About Family Pt. 02

Story Info
Creamed by my brother for Christmas.
3.8k words
4.64
29.3k
73

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 03/23/2024
Created 11/10/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Apophenia
Apophenia
1,219 Followers

*All characters are 18+. This is a work of fiction for erotic entertainment only. Real-life sex should always be with enthusiastic consent.*

Copyright 2023 Apophenia

***

A vibrator. I was holding a vibrator while my parents' smiles slowly faded.

How did I get here? Why did I open this stupid box?

Our parents had Christmas morning every year even after we moved away to college, graduated, and got jobs. They'd probably continue the tradition with our kids -- though I imagined they thought my brother and I would have kids separately. Like normal siblings.

I was moments away from throwing the pink silicone object at my grinning idiot of a brother.

"Bruce..." my mom sighed.

He opened his hands. "Hey, you always encourage us to have a healthy sex life. And a vibrator can't cheat on her. Win-win."

My dad rubbed his forehead, but I swore his shoulders were shaking. Mom pressed her lips together and handed me another wrapped package. "Here, open this one, Jen, sweetie. It's from us."

That was it? My brother gave me a vibrator for Christmas, and that was my parents' response? Oh, silly Bruce, there he goes again. Argh.

What did I get him? Nothing, of course. It was that, or I wouldn't be able to resist getting him something just as ridiculous. Besides, he got my pussy the last time we saw each other; if that wasn't good enough for the giant turd muffin, he could go suck a bag of dicks.

Hmm. I could probably find an adult store with dick-shaped candy.

After my brother fucked me through three total orgasms on Thanksgiving night, we fell asleep still joined at the hips. Neither of us admitted how exhausted we were. The moron wore a smug smirk all next morning. The only reason I didn't immediately punch him in the face was because of those orgasms. Nothing happened. I did not cum on my brother's limp dick.

The morning-after pill gave me cramps. The fact that my brother was the reason why I needed one gave me conniptions. That's right, conniptions. I don't know what the British fuck those are, but I had them. There is only so much bullshit a girl can put up with, and this girl was done.

I was done pretending for my family that we got along. I was done answering his calls and texts. If he fell in a ditch, I'd get a shovel to bury him.

He'd probably just climb out on top of the dirt pile. Jackass.

It wasn't until after Christmas dinner that I wondered how he'd found out about my boyfriend cheating on me. Mom probably told him. That was why she didn't get mad at him; she felt guilty.

I met this guy a week after Thanksgiving and thought we hit it off pretty great. Two weeks later, I found him kissing another girl at a party. What was it with me and asshole men?

At least we didn't have to share a bed this holiday. Christmas was always a small family gathering. If by some horrible Christmas miracle we ended up with only one bed in this house for my brother and me, I would book a fucking flight to another planet to get away from that shit. There was no way we would end up in bed together again.

None.

--

We stayed for a few days after Christmas. My parents didn't see us except during the holidays. I considered picking different holidays to visit with them in the future.

Bruce was disgustingly sweet with my parents, helping them tidy up, shoveling snow, making hot toddies that my mother adored. They never understood why I hated him. It was sickening.

We somehow made it to the last day without attacking each other. Well, I didn't smother him in the middle of the night, specifically. Mostly because that would involve him with me in a bed and just, nope.

The last morning, I packed my clothes, happy to get away without an... incident. Shuddering as I went through my pile of gifts, I made sure to toss that stupid vibrator in the trash. My brother never needed to be involved in my sex life, thanks. I could take care of myself just fine; I had, like, three vibrators.

After lunch, my parents stepped out to run an errand, and I said my goodbyes since I had a flight to catch before they got back. My mom suggested my brother give me a ride, and I froze for just a second thinking about exactly what kind of ride she meant. No, a taxi would be fine.

The second they left, I stomped off to my room and slammed the door shut. Two hours and I wouldn't have to see my brother again for almost a year. Fantastic.

I should've gone to the airport early.

Just as I got comfortable on my bed with my phone and an audiobook, my bedroom door opened. I frowned. Why didn't I lock the door?

My brother strolled in, leaning against the wall as he eyed me up and down.

"Go away," I ground out while staring at my phone.

He waved a small box at me. "I have one more present for you. You'll like it, I promise."

I highly doubted that.

Without looking up, I muttered, "Drop it and get out."

He was silent for a moment. Then he said softly, "I'm sorry."

What? What the hell did he say?

My eyes lifted slowly, suspiciously.

He had the oddest expression on his face: sad eyes, weak smile, shoulders hunched. "I'm sorry for making fun of you all the time. I'm sorry for... Thanksgiving. Um. I'm sorry for the vibrator -- I mean, you do need one, but--"

"Stop. Don't ruin this." I narrowed my eyes. "Just stick with sorry." This was too good. I could feel a tiny grin creeping onto my lips, but I kept it at bay.

"Right, yeah. Sorry. About everything." He fidgeted with a box in his hands, then held it out.

I eyed both the box and him with absolutely zero trust. This wasn't the first time he'd "apologized". Jerking my chin, I said, "You open it."

Shrugging, he unwrapped and opened the box, then lifted out a red scarf. Shaking it loose revealed nothing hidden. He stepped closer and handed it over.

Soft. Warm. Was this cashmere? I had the urge to hug it to my face. This was actually a nice present. I shifted uncomfortably and muttered, "Thanks."

"Can I put it on you?"

I sighed. "Sure."

He approached slowly like he was trying not to spook me -- fair enough, I wanted to run. The last time he had his hand on me... Then the scarf settled on my shoulders, and he tucked it in around my neck. My muscles instantly relaxed at the sheer soft luxuriousness surrounding me. I think I almost smiled.

His fingers fussed at the edges as he mumbled under his breath, "Sometimes I wonder what it would be like to have a nice sister instead of a bitch like you."

His tone was so casual and I was so focused on the scarf that it took me a few seconds to process his words.

"Excuse me?!" I finally shrieked.

The scarf whipped off my neck. While I was busy staring at him in shock, he grabbed my arms, wrapped the scarf around my wrists, and pushed us down onto the bed with him landing on top of me. Yanking my arms above my head, he secured the scarf to the headboard. Satisfied, he got to work on my pants.

This all happened in seconds -- I squirmed and struggled, but my brother had always been stronger than me and he seemed immune to my cussing him out.

I kicked as he tugged off my pants, unfortunately missing his balls as he caught my legs and pulled them apart.

"No! Not again! Don't even think about it!" I yelled.

"Ok." He shrugged.

It couldn't be that easy. Of course, it wasn't. He was still holding my legs down and bending over, lower, his head moving between my thighs. Oh my fuck, was my brother sniffing my pussy?

Worse, he licked my pussy. I completely froze up as I felt his tongue drag up and down my sensitive folds, his lips sucking my most intimate flesh. Shivers raced up my spine. Heat gathered in my core, and I knew I was getting wet for him. Oh, no. No!

"You... eat... pussy... like a little bitch!" That might have had more effect if I wasn't gasping and moaning between my words.

Smirking up at me, he licked his lips. "I didn't know you were that flexible." Then his hot mouth went back to work on my pussy, his agile tongue flicking my clit and driving me mad. My hips wanted to buck into his face.

I didn't have the brainpower to process what he meant, but I was certain it was an insult. "Fuck you, too!"

"Ok," he said again agreeably, leaning up to his knees. At some point during his little tongue exercise, he'd gotten out of his pants, and, once again, I found myself naked in bed with my brother and his stiff cock. How the fuck?!

"What is wrong with you?!" I screeched. I might've asked myself the same thing. As his velvet-steel flesh met my drenched slit, I lay there, unable to move, all my muscles tense. Maybe I could have torn the scarf that still felt so soft on my arms.

Instead, I just yelled at him. "No! You can't do this to me! Bruuuuce!"

No, that was not a groan of pleasure as he slid smoothly into my needy hole. But oh my fuck, he felt good. It was like my pussy missed him, and welcomed him eagerly back where he belonged. His thick cock fit me so perfectly, stretching out my inner walls, rubbing everywhere inside me, bottoming out just barely at my cervix.

Ack. He was in me bare again! Sure, the fact that he was in me at all was the real problem, but I didn't fuck bare dicks, ever!

"Damn it! You goddamn animal! Get! Off! Of! ME!" I bucked my hips violently, trying to force him off.

He rode me like I was doing the thrusting. "You like it rough, is that how it is?"

Glaring, I kicked the sheets and snarled, "No! I said get off! Are you deaf?!"

Somehow, he set a steady rhythm in and out despite my wild flailing. He spoke just as casually, "I'm listening to your sweet body, and your pussy's telling me loud and clear that you need more cock. Mine, specifically."

The audacity.

"Fucking crazy bastard! I will punch you in the dick! See if you can ever fuck anything again once I'm done with you!"

Sighing, he reached to the side. "Oh, shut up already. You love my cock, I know you do."

My mouth opened in gaping disgust, the perfect opportunity for him to stuff my shirt in and shut me up. Fucker couldn't handle me, I knew it. I glared, yelled, and shook my head like an angry dog.

"Stupid bitch," he muttered. His hands returned to my waist as he pounded my pussy harder, his pelvis slamming my clit at every downward thrust. I was squealing within seconds, my inner muscles clenching his shaft so damn tight. This son of a... fuck, we had the same parents. Ugh!

Burying his cock all the way inside me, he leaned back and hooked my legs up, bending me in half. My foot took a swing at his face that he easily dodged. Glaring was really all I could do. Anger simmered in my chest.

Meanwhile, my brother had a calm, pleasant smile on his lips. "Since you didn't get me anything for Christmas, I'm helping myself. I even have another present for you."

I didn't like the sound of that. My brows drew down sharply as he grabbed something behind him. Pinning me down with one arm, Bruce closed his fingers around a bulbous, rubbery-looking thing. The fuck was he doing now? Was that the vibrator? I thought I tossed that stupid thing.

His cock slid out of me. My pussy spasmed, trying to hold him in. Ugh, no, it was good that he was done with me. I didn't think he'd cum yet, but whatever.

He didn't let me go. In fact, he hitched my hips up higher, pushed my legs down more, and brought the odd object towards my ass.

Oh, no, that was not a vibrator. Not for my pussy anyway.

He had a fucking butt plug. This bastard-- huh, maybe he was adopted. Fuck, I hope he was adopted.

His eyes met mine as he dipped the silicone tip into my pussy, grinning as he smeared my juices all over the goddamn toy.

Don't you fucking dare, I glared.

"I love you, too, baby J," he smooched the air mockingly.

God, I hated that nickname. My eyes were going to pop straight out of my head. I was sure he heard the growling low in my throat, even if he continued grinning like the idiot he was.

Finished lubricating the toy in my sopping pussy, he dragged the tip down my slit and rubbed the tip in gentle circles at my tight back door.

"Nngh!" I shouted, wobbling back and forth as he chuckled at my predicament.

"What's wrong?" he asked with a note of fake concern. "I thought you'd like this. You always seem to have a stick up your ass, I'm just trying to loosen it a bit."

I was going to shove a whole goddamn sword up his ass if he--

"Nnnnngh!" A scream erupted from my mouth, barely muffled by the shirt.

He did it! He stuffed the damn toy up my freaking ass!

"Oh, quiet down, it's only an inch," he sighed.

A little more pressure at my burning sphincter confirmed what he was saying. My chest rose and fell rapidly, my nostrils flaring as I chewed on the shirt and glared through teary eyes.

He brightened like a thought had just popped into that tiny brain of his. "Hey. At least you won't bite your tongue!"

Oh my fuck, I was going to kill him.

Groaning and yelling, I desperately tried to relax my muscles while he slowly worked the rest of the toy into my poor ass. The stretching was only a little less horrible as my tight ring closed around the next rounded section.

"Beautiful," he sighed, squeezing my ass cheeks as he admired my abused holes. "I should've done this so much sooner. It's so nice and peaceful without your--"

"Nngh! Mmmph! Mmnngh!"

He shrugged as he settled back into place between my legs, his cock slapping wetly against my opening. "Whatever you say. Your dripping pussy doesn't lie, though. You're wetter than at Thanksgiving, and you haven't even cum yet."

Lying moron, what did he know? I held my breath as the tip of his cock slid inside me, the smooth feeling of his shaft stretching my pussy shivering through my body. He felt bigger than before. My hot tunnel was so full. Clenching my inner muscles, I gasped as the butt plug rubbed me while my brother's cock impaled me.

What the fuck was he doing to me? I'd never felt this full before, the sensation amplifying the silky movement of every inch of his cock inside me. The slide out was just as amazing as the stretch when he plunged back in, thoroughly stroking back and forth, in and out of the depths of my tight tunnel.

Fuck it. He clearly wasn't going to stop; I might as well enjoy myself. Grinding my teeth on the shirt and blocking out the fact that this was my brother pumping his cock through my pussy, I let my hips bounce with his thrusts. All I had to do was arch my ass a bit and let my body go mostly limp; it was barely any effort.

Oh, fuck me. Oh, yes. Groaning and moaning, I didn't care what I was doing anymore. Each perfect stroke through my hungry tunnel drove me higher and higher. He pounded faster and harder, my inner muscles clenching tightly again and again until the intensity rose to unbearable heights, crashing through me, drowning me, washing away my mind.

Screaming into my shirt, I wrapped my legs around my brother's back and rocked myself on his pelvis, needing every bit of friction, every wonderful inch of his cock stretching me out, and more, more, more.

"That's it. That's it, cum for me, baby, yeah," he murmured. "Fuck, you feel so good."

Damn it. Fucker had to say something and ruin it. I didn't want to cum to the sound of my brother's sex voice!

He still felt good, too. Grumbling incoherently, I relaxed my legs -- after giving him a good kick in the ass.

Grunting, he grabbed my ankles and pinned them down by my ears. Luckily, I was flexible enough for this. Unfortunately, I lost what little mobility I had. My eyeballs worked overtime, one of my eyelids twitching.

My pussy twitched harder. As much as I didn't want to admit it, my brother could fuck. His cock drilled into me at an incredible pace, yet his breathing was deep and steady like he could keep this up for hours. A flutter went through my stomach at the thought of him using me like he did at Thanksgiving. Too bad I had a flight to catch.

I mean, good thing I was getting the fuck out of there soon. My brain was so scrambled.

A small smile curved his lips. I glared again, having just realized my eyes glazed over at some point. He chuckled.

"You were kinda cute there for a minute, all soft and almost sweet," he said. "If you stop making that ugly face, I'll take out the gag. How's that sound?"

It would sound much better if his cock wasn't rutting away in my squelching pussy.

I didn't stop glaring.

"Have it your way. I wonder what your face looks like with my dick in your ass," he muttered.

My spine stiffened. He wouldn't. The toy was bad enough, his cock was way too big for my ass.

I think he saw the panic in my eyes. His smile grew wider. Thrusting every inch of himself inside me, he leaned down and pressed an oddly gentle kiss to my cheek. "Maybe next time. I'll bring lube, baby J," he whispered.

Sparks danced in my stomach, my pussy clenching as he pounded me harder and harder. Crazy fucker didn't know when to stop. He just kept pushing and pushing me. I didn't even know where my boundaries were anymore, not with his cock massaging my insides, his tongue sliding along the shell of my ear, and his entire body pinning me helplessly to my own bed.

The sound of his rumbling groan echoed in my chest, shivering all the way down to my clit. Bastard was going to cum inside me again, wasn't he? I hadn't had a chance to get on birth control. My ex and I hadn't been together long enough.

Damnit, Bruce, don't do this to me, not a-fucking-gain! That urgent thought didn't quite make it to my aching pussy. The only urgency my body felt was the rapid, erratic thrusts of my brother's thick shaft as he pummeled me harder and harder, bouncing my body into the bed, thumping echoing in the room with the force of his efforts.

"I'm cumming," he breathed, his cock feeling even bigger as he jammed himself deep inside me. "I'm cumming in your... perfect... little... pussy... Oh!"

Lightning slapped my clit as the heat of my brother's cum filled the back of my tunnel. A shocked cry squeezed out of my throat. My inner walls spasmed along with his cock, sudden pleasure gripping every cell in my body. I could feel every pulse of his shaft as he released inside of me, his body tense all around me as we both gave in to the overwhelming sensations.

Fluids oozed and squished around my entrance. My cum -- mixed with my brother's. Insane, brainless, motherfu--

There was a chance that last insult was literal. I shut down the thought.

Really, if I focused on nothing but his dick, I'd have to admit this was the best sex of my life. You know, if I wasn't his sister, if he wasn't forcing me and gagging me (actually, I didn't entirely hate that part). Besides, there wasn't a chance in hell those words would ever pass my lips.

Bruce relaxed on top of me, his head resting against my shoulder as his breaths gradually slowed. Bastard was enjoying himself. He probably loved how much power he had over me. A quiver of utter rage rippled down my body, rubbing my sensitive nipples against his chest.

Finally rousing himself, Bruce pressed a soft kiss to my neck. I considered headbutting his nose in, but then I'd have his cum and blood on me. There were too many brotherly fluids as it was.

He quirked a smile. "That was fun."

My signature glare was locked on my face.

He grinned wider, releasing my legs and unbending my cramped muscles as I stretched my back and wiggled my toes. Thankfully, his cock fell out of me. A glob of thick cream followed, trickling down my abused ass.

His fingers brushed my cheek. "Even if I only see you a few times a year, I'm going to fuck you every chance I get. This pussy is mine, baby J. Fuck whoever else you want the rest of the year, but they get to share with me."

Fucking brute.

With an amused glint in his eyes, he tugged the gag from my sore jaw.

Apophenia
Apophenia
1,219 Followers
12