Holidays are About Family Pt. 03

Story Info
Glazed by my brother for Valentine's Day.
5.5k words
4.72
20.1k
61

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 03/23/2024
Created 11/10/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Apophenia
Apophenia
1,221 Followers

"What the fuck are you doing here?"

I asked that a lot.

But, seriously -- my brother didn't live in this city. He didn't leave within fifty miles of this city. Thank god.

As he shifted my weight on his shoulder, he mumbled, "Saving you from yourself, apparently."

I stumbled against him, squinting at the blurry ground as he dragged me out of the bar. Technically, I should be grateful. He had just appeared out of nowhere and shoved off some drunk asshole who had been pawing at me. I owed Bruce at least a 'thank you'.

I didn't like owing my brother anything.

Despite tripping on my feet, I grumbled, "Well, fuck you, but I dun... don't need you. Get 'way from me."

He caught my fall with an arm around my waist as we continued weaving in the parking lot. Scoffing, he said, "You can't accept that I'm trying to help, can you?"

I wanted nothing from him. He'd 'helped' quite enough, thanks, and mostly himself. He wasn't currently groping me, but I wouldn't be surprised if he tossed me into his car and proceeded to take advantage of my drunken state.

I spotted my car. "Fine, whatever," I grumbled. "You did your good deed. Shoo." Pushing him away, I fumbled in my pockets for my keys.

He easily hooked me back into his arms. "Not a chance. You're not driving like this. Come on. And don't throw up in my car."

I wasn't that drunk. The ground wobbled like a small earthquake and the street was wavy, though. Probably shouldn't drive. I silently let him tuck me into his car, then proceeded to ignore him on the drive home by promptly passing out.

My chin drooped to my chest. The car stopped. I fumbled with my seat belt as the door opened. My legs almost crumbled when I stepped out of the car. Bruce caught me again and sighed.

"I can... get in by myself," I mumbled.

He didn't bother responding. Fine, ignore me. Not that I could do much about it. I leaned on him harder. He could carry me inside if he was sooo helpful. My feet tangled on the front steps. He didn't let me fall.

As the door shut behind us, he mumbled, "You're welcome for taking care of you. As always."

I grumbled annoyed noises. Taking care of me? Hardly. He was just taking the opportunity to get his hands all over me. I should have kicked him out of my home, but I could barely walk. If he dropped me now, I'd fall asleep on the floor.

We made it to my bedroom, me practically dragged along as I leaned against him more and more. I was tired, and he deserved it. The least he could do was work for it if he intended on using my body.

If? Who was I kidding, of course, he planned to fuck me. And I was too drunk to stop him. A curl of heat brushed between my legs. Grumbling quietly, I decided I'd just lie there and take it. I didn't want to fight him -- I mean, I didn't have the energy to fight him. It would serve him right if I fell asleep in the middle of his thrusting. I snorted at the imaginary pissed-off look on his face.

Collapsing on my bed made my head swim. I groaned and flung an arm over my eyes. Goddamn idiot brother of mine flicked on the light.

Dull thumps and shuffling noises surrounded me. I squinted. "What're you...?"

He was digging around in my dresser. My underwear went flying. "Go to sleep."

I stubbornly struggled to stay awake, rubbing my eyes. "Stop messin' up my shit. Get outta here." Losing the battle to keep my eyes open, I sank into the pillow. Naturally, he ignored me and continued rummaging.

"Where's that vibrator I gave you?" he mumbled to himself.

I smiled at the memory of throwing those stupid things in the trash. Of course, I did. I told him as much. "What, you thought I was dumb enough to keep 'em?"

He frowned at me, then shrugged. "Ungrateful cunt. I don't know why I bother. That's ok, I got more."

He what, now? Another curl of sensuous warmth settled low in my stomach. Ugh, whatever. I was horny when I was drunk, so what?

The fog of sleep pulled me under as I heard him faintly say, "Sleep it off, baby J. We'll play later."

--

My head was a swollen, cotton-filled drum, with a nail being hammered into it. I groaned. I hurt so much, even my jaws were sore.

No, wait. I couldn't close my mouth. Or touch my face -- something pulled at my wrists. I kicked, but my ankles were tied too, my legs spread wide apart. Blinking groggy eyes at the light, I yelled loudly. What the hell was going on?

Bruce's face appeared to the side, bending slightly over me. "Good morning, baby J! How are you feeling?" His bright and chipper voice grated on my nerves, adding to my already throbbing headache.

"Aaargh?!" Why was that piece of shit still here? It was Valentine's Day. I planned to wake up to a hot -- or at least cute -- guy in my bed for a day of tangling in the sheets. Technically, I suppose I got all those things.

Did I really need to specify that the guy should not be my brother?!

My bedroom came into focus around me, and the awareness of my situation followed. He'd tied me to my own bed, spread-eagled and naked! And what the hell was in my mouth? A strap went around my head, holding the thing in place like some sort of demented gag. Shaking my head made me aware of a band around my neck - fuzzy on the inside with harder edges. Great. I was collared.

I winced when my brother moved away, the light making my head pound again.

He returned with a glass of water. "Headache? Here you go. Don't spill, good girl." The cool liquid trickled into my mouth.

I coughed, swallowed, and sputtered -- or more like, gurgled as I yanked at my limbs. "Wha! Ah! Uck!" Ooh, yelling did not help my head.

Bruce dabbed at my chin with the edge of my sheets. The corner of his lips stretched in an annoying little smirk. He looked far too pleased with himself. "Shh, you're just going to make your headache worse. I know a great hangover cure. Trust me."

Hysterical laughter bubbled in my chest. Trust...?! Yeah, ok.

No!

I screamed and spat a stream of nonsensical syllables at him.

He didn't seem bothered. Two seconds after I stopped to catch my breath, he asked cheerfully, "Do you like your ring?"

My ring. He meant the horrible thing in my mouth. This was his idea of a ring?!

The only ring I wanted from my brother was a cock ring. Preferably one with a lock so I could toss out the key. Mental checklist item added.

My head was in too much pain for more screaming. I squinted at him like he was a lunatic, plus my eyes hurt, too.

He gestured at my wrists, ankles, neck, and mouth. "I couldn't decide which one to get you, so I got them all. Gotta give a girl some options."

My mouth would have gaped open if it wasn't already.

Absolute fucking lunatic.

Ok, focus, girl. If he was an idiot, it should be easy to get out of this situation.

But I couldn't talk. I couldn't fight. He had me completely under his control and, oh shit, he was undressing. I looked away. My eyes floated back. Better to see what was coming, like that thick erection jutting out at me, the tip dark and beautif--

"Uh uh! Argh!" My frustrated yells reappeared as he kicked aside his boxers and stepped closer to the bed. The sharp throb in the back of my head drilled into my eyeball.

"Shh, shh, I'll make it all better soon," he murmured as climbed on the bed. Pausing, he swept a strip of black cloth onto the floor. "We'll leave the blindfold off this time. I like your feisty glare and the way your eyes get all wobbly when you come."

A disgusted groan came up my throat. He liked my orgasm face. He had no business knowing what my orgasm face looked like!

Taking his time rubbing my legs, his fingers massaging up my inner thighs, he kneeled between my legs and bent. Lower. My muscles tensed.

Just as I expected. My brother, naked, in bed with me, again. I'd have to burn the sheets later. The whole freaking bed. A flamethrower wasn't uncalled for, but insurance probably didn't cover necessary earth-scorching scenarios. Pity.

My hips twitched at the touch of soft, wet, warm lips on the top of my mound. Did he have to be so good at this? I enjoyed the sight of a man's head between my legs -- even more so when the man wasn't shy with his tongue and fingers and lips, and oh, the sucking at my clit...

I sighed and moaned, changing that telling noise to a whiny groan. He didn't need to know how much I liked the flick of his tongue into my pussy, though my juices running down his throat were probably a good sign. Neither could I stop my twitching hips and thighs as my body urged him on, clenching at his head and grinding against his mouth.

My ankles tugged at my constraints as I tried to trap his face between my legs. The sharp pull brought a hint of sanity to my mind. I was grinding my pussy on my brother's mouth. I was strapped to my own bed against my will. Shaking my head, I yanked again, angry frustration instead of arousal driving my movements.

His fingers plunged in and out of me faster, his tongue circling and pressing my clit vigorously. I cried out, my back arching as my body strained for more of his touch.

Two against one -- I couldn't win. I was almost as pissed at myself as my brother, but the harder I resisted, the higher the pleasure rose. With one last strangled scream, my body succumbed to his moist lips, agile tongue, and insistent fingers. My pussy spasmed around his fingers -- fucker felt it, I was sure -- and every flick of his tongue on my clit matched the wonderful wave of sensations flooding my veins.

"Ah... ah... ahh... ah..." I couldn't even yell anymore. My pathetic little moans came in starts and stops as I gasped for air and my limbs convulsed. After another fantastic twitch, my arms relaxed, and I registered the dull burn around my wrists.

Bruce swept his tongue up the length of my pussy and licked his lips. "Feel better, baby J?" he asked with a smirk.

I blinked half-lidded, sleepy eyes at him. Shit, my head did feel better. I glared. I'd take a hangover ten times worse over being exposed and trussed up for my brother's perverted fantasies!

"Happy to help," he chuckled, kissing the top of my mound before climbing up over my body. I pressed myself into the bed as he covered more and more of me, his warm skin rubbing against me as he went, his lips soft on my stomach, then my ribs, then my tits.

Then his cock brushed my thigh and I flinched, finding a pissed-off yell in my breathless lungs.

He rolled his eyes. "You love my cock. We both know it, so quit your whining. I have so many things planned for you today, we're going to have so much--"

"Aarrrgh!" I couldn't listen to his smug bullshit a second longer. If he thought I was having fun, he didn't know the meaning of the word. He didn't know shit!

"Fine," he snapped. His teeth grazed my nipple and he sat up on my chest. "You want to be a bitch? I was hoping we could have a nice day, but we'll do things your way. How's this, huh? You like this... ungh... yeah, you like my cock in your throat better?! Yeah, I think so. That's a good look on you, bitch."

Obviously, he'd intended to fuck my throat to begin with, so I didn't see what he was so mad about. Idiot. If I wasn't busy gagging and choking on his cock, I'd have rolled my eyes. He sat straddling my face, his hands in my hair pulling my head back and forth along the full length of his shaft, forcing my throat to open around the thick tip of his cock over and over again. My throat bulged against the collar. My lips smashed to his pelvis as my legs thrashed uselessly on the sheets.

There was a brutal rhythm to his driven thrusts. I had enough air -- barely. Occasionally, he crammed himself all the way in and held me there, my nose pressed against his pelvis, male musk filling my senses, choking me inside and out. Then he'd pull out long enough for me to gasp in a deep breath -- but not long enough to let it out again in a piercing scream -- and plunged back into his steady, firm rhythm.

A few minutes of that and I stopped trying to scream. At the same time, he changed his pace, becoming much gentler and slower. His cock slid between my lips and glided over my tongue, only deep enough to press lightly on the back of my tongue before withdrawing and repeating the easy motion. I caught my breath. My muscles relaxed. I closed my eyes.

"That's better, baby J," he murmured. "Use your tongue, show a little appreciation. Just a little taste, come on."

I growled but didn't struggle. Was it terrible that he smelled nice? My ass squirmed and I became aware of my juices sticking between my butt cheeks, that's how wet I was. He tasted good, too. My throat felt raw and my jaw hurt, but his cock still made my mouth water.

Just a little taste, echoed the traitorous slut in the back of my mind. I'd already swallowed his cock, what was a little tongue action compared to that? This wasn't for him. This was for me, what I wanted to do.

It was too easy to give that warm, hard flesh a little lick. Just once. I felt drunk all over again as I ran my tongue along the underside of my brother's cock, swirling side to side as he stopped moving altogether. An odd sound interrupted my taste test -- a hissing, slow breath. Bruce groaned. Electric fuzz danced up my spine. He slowly pulled out, and I opened my eyes as I teased his cock, the tip of my tongue pressing firmly on that sensitive spot below the head.

He groaned louder and let go of my hair, letting my head fall to the pillow. "Oh, yeah, that's good. Ungh... I need to fuck you, right now."

Only a small whine left me. I was so horny at that point, I would've fucked... well, my brother. Lucky me, he was right there, and very accommodating to this particular need. As he scooted down between my legs, I seriously wasn't sure if I would've yelled at him to give it to me or get out of my house.

The conflict in my lust-drowned brain had me unmoving as his shaft slid along my pussy lips, up and down a few strokes before pressing the large head at my entrance. Pausing, he raised a brow. "Not gonna put up a fight, Jenny? Damn, you're so easy. Did you actually want that guy last night?"

Why did he want me to fight? I hesitated. As drunk as I'd been, that jerk could've easily dragged me off somewhere, just like my brother had. I had wanted some naked fun, but not like that - or this. My eyebrows scrunched.

He smirked. "There's the little bitchy girl I know. I love you, too."

I growled.

He slammed his cock into my pussy.

The air flew from my lungs. My stomach clenched, my hips bucked. He'd rammed inside me so easily; I was wetter than I'd ever been in my life. The delicious stretch of my inner walls as his shaft filled me entirely was all I could feel, all I could think about. My body screamed yes! I didn't have any brain cells left to say no, even if I could have.

He fucked me slower than my mouth -- he probably couldn't last, idiot shouldn't have wasted so much time ruining my throat. I clawed my way back to lucidity as my body adjusted to the deep, thorough glide in and out of my slick tunnel. It was a struggle, but I managed to make my moans sound like "no, no, no".

He was forcing me, after all. He was no better than that jackass who wanted to take advantage of my drunken state. The only difference was that my brother succeeded! There, my eyes fixed on his face in a proper, normal glare again.

Bruce chuckled. "Yeah, I know, I'm fucking you. I'm just giving you some motivation. It could be his cock inside you right now. Is that what you want?"

Actually, yeah. I was looking for a day of meaningless fucking, definitely not thinking about my brother, or being anywhere near him. But one jackass led to another, and here we were.

Here we were, with my legs spread for my brother again. The fact that he forced the spreading was fairly meaningless as I helplessly enjoyed his cock. The intense friction between my legs tempted my hips to move in rhythm with him. I wanted to meet his thrusts, to wrap my legs around his back, and take him in deep, deep in my hot pussy.

I felt drunk with lust. Lust for my brother!

He laughed as though he knew what I was thinking. It wasn't hard to guess; my pussy's spasming walls and squishing wetness said everything he needed to know. My resistance was weakening more and more every time. I wished I could blame my arousal on being drunk. No, my mind was fuzzy from lust -- lust for what my brother was doing to me. Nothing as simple as alcohol.

My body's reactions were getting out of control. Not just today, though I was losing the inner battle again as he thrust leisurely, tauntingly like he was waiting for me to thrust back. I wanted to so badly. I wanted to throw myself into his arms and--

Argh! Disgust and rage broke through the fog. I yelled and flailed wildly. A corner of my brain whispered that anger was a convenient excuse to rub my pussy against his cock, but that corner was wrong. I was fighting. I was struggling to escape. I was...

Spiraling. Panting and squirming, twisting and bucking -- nothing I did avoided the burning heat in my core, the beautiful slide in and out, over and over as my brother held on tight and rode my struggling body. He pumped faster and faster. I gasped and jerked. A long, needy moan announced the beginning of my ecstasy. My inner muscles pulsed as my brother coaxed another orgasm from my insatiable pussy.

"Goddamn, you're perfect," he mumbled. He slammed deep into my spasming insides and bent, sucking on my tits as my pussy helplessly massaged his cock. "Beautiful, hot, and tight. Oh... I'm cumming, Jen! Oh, yes, milk my cock! Ungh... ungh... You like my cock so much. Oh... your pussy likes that. Yeah!"

Wet heat pooled deep in my belly as my brother released spurt after spurt of cum against my inner walls. I wailed, the sound indistinguishable from a cry of pleasure or a protest against my insane brother coming in me again. One of these times, it was going to stick. I didn't even know if I cared anymore. Certainly not right now. The wonderfully intense slide of his cock in my slippery tunnel set me off again, pleasure washing over me as his cum oozed between our joined bodies and down my ass.

Panting, he lapped at my nipple as he humped me gently. "Alright... I'm taking... off that ring. Your jaw looks uncomfortable. Promise you won't scream?"

My jaw was very sore and I wanted the ring out almost as badly as I wanted his cock out. I glared sullenly but gave him a tiny nod. Besides, there wasn't a scream left in my lungs. After a few more seconds of catching his breath, he eased the contraption off my face.

Wincing, I closed and opened my mouth, prodding at my cheeks with my tongue. "Fucker. Lemme go," I mumbled.

"Oh, I'm not done with you." He chuckled and kissed my cheek when I turned my head away from his lips. Ew. No. Shifting to his elbows, he slowly withdrew from my used hole. I groaned at the loss. Yeah, ok, he felt good. Whatever.

Patting my thigh, he climbed off the bed. "Take a nap, baby J. I'll be back in a bit."

Ugh, that was my plan -- the napping part. I was so tired. Now I had to stubbornly stay awake. I managed to glare sleepily until he left the room, then my eyes drooped, blinked, and stayed closed.

--

Something warm and soft slowly woke me. The sensation went up and down my inner thighs, swept my butt cheeks, and rubbed gently all over my pussy. A cool, moist trail on my skin made me shiver. I opened my eyes. The pillow stared back. Turning slightly, I saw my brother grinning as he wiped my ass again with a wet towel.

He reached to the side. "Hey, sleepy head. Here, have some more water. Gotta stay hydrated, we're gonna have a busy day."

Water was a fantastic idea, but I spit out a mouthful at him after I had my fill. I was still tied up, spread out across my bed with my bare ass on display. Great, he wanted to fuck me from behind. Grumbling, I snapped, "It takes a special kind of moron to impregnate his sister."

Apophenia
Apophenia
1,221 Followers
12