Hollow Pleasure Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her place was a small and cozy one. Her living room and kitchenette shared the same space, with sloping ceilings and decorative windows. Her couch had a warm blanket that her grandmother had made her, and she'd set up a little nook in the window for reading— shelves with candles, a collection of fluffy pillows and blankets, and a stack of romance novels. Down the hall was her bedroom and bathroom, also equally cozy and inviting. Her fuzzy bunny slippers were at the foot of the bed where she always left them.

There was no sign of any struggle. Her cat was still fed and well cared for, but her bed looked like it hadn't been slept in for a while. Even more worry-some— he was finding clothing that looked... altered. Shorts that had been shortened, tops where the neckline had been cut lower to accentuate what Paul already knew Kelsey had— huge boobs.

Worse, he was finding shopping bags and receipts in her garbage for clothing that had recently been bought, as well as... cameras and assorted electronics? Okay, she had time to go shopping, but not to call him? His first concern was that something happened to her, but now there was also a needling fear that she had met someone new and was cheating on him.

He found her phone on her charger. She wasn't home and hadn't taken her phone with her? Paul wanted to resist the impulse to go through it. But after some consideration, he decided that he needed answers. She had missed calls and text messages from all sorts of people in her life, over the past few days. Strangely, her last actual outgoing phone call was from a few days ago. He never saw conversations that implied she was seeing a new guy... but she could have deleted those—

"Knock knock," a voice called, leaning into the apartment doorway.

Paul glanced up. It was the girl from the hallway— the one with the untamable yellowish eyes, dressed in the school girl uniform. When she spotted Paul, she smiled smoothly at him.

"Waiting for your girlfriend to come back?" Tina asked.

"Yeah," he smiled politely. There was something about her manner that seemed unnatural. Like she was too calm, too... sexual. Everything about the way she looked, spoke, and stared at him was oozing with sexuality. Part of him wished she would go away. "Have you seen her recently?"

"Cute bunny-rabbit face? Smile in her eyes? Bouncy hair? Big tasty knockers?" Tina strode into the apartment, folded her arms, and leaned against the wall with a satisfied smile lingering. She looked like she was in a joke that she wasn't going to share.

"Something like that. Please. I love her deeply, and I'm really worried something happened to her." Paul didn't have time for games. He was desperate. He was pleading.

Tina's expression softened slightly. "Wow, you're really worried about your girl, aren't you?"

"Very," he admitted.

"But she doesn't seem very worried about you, if she didn't call you. How long have you two been together?" Tina asked with mild curiosity.

"We just had our second year anniversary. I bought her a ring," Paul dug into his pocket and produced a tiny jewelry box. He passed it to Tina. She opened it and gasped at the size of the diamond.

"Wow. You have fantastic taste," Tina said. She looked at Paul thoughtfully, then back at the ring. She hesitated like something was on her mind.

"What?" Paul asked nervously.

"She doesn't deserve a guy like you. You're thoughtful, you legitimately care, you're handsome, you're well off... and let's face it... you're hot as hell..." Tina let her eyes wander curiously over Paul's body. She made no effort to hide the fact that she was checking him out. Her head tilted as her gaze traveled to Paul's pants. She seemed to stare straight through his pants, zeroing in on his penis.

Paul had never been confronted with a woman's demeanor that was so forward like that. He felt a guilty stiffening of his member. "Umm... what's that supposed to mean?" He asked, trying to focus the discussion on Kelsey.

"Okay, I shouldn't say anything," Tina said. "But you seem like a nice enough guy. And a guy like you deserves to know, before you waste any more time on a girl like that, instead of going out there and meeting someone who deserves you more."

Paul blinked.

"I've seen Kelsey around. She's sort of coming and going lately with some guy. I don't know who he is, and I don't care to ask. But it ain't you, cutie."

Paul was absolutely bowled over by this news. It didn't make sense.

Tina just shrugged. "They literally bumped into me, the one night. They just staggered in, both of them were drunk as hell. She'd have to be to pick him over you. The dude looked like a convict or something. Older, rough face, tattoos, shaved head."

"No, no, that's not Kelsey," Paul said.

Tina shrugged indifferently. "Suit yourself. But then where is she?"

Paul's throat bobbed up and down for a moment. His face registered a storm of turmoil and insecurities. He was wearing his every emotion on his face.

Tina stepped closer, reaching out a consoling hand. "Hey... it's okay. A gorgeous guy like you— you'll land on your feet in no time. You're one of those sexy men that women are just drawn to." She ran her hand over his cheek.

He wanted to push her away, but there were too many thoughts running through his brain now. She wouldn't tear her piercing exotic face away from his. Her eyes were daggers, looking right through him. When he looked away, his eyes came to rest on her full chest and the tight sweater that clung to the curves of her tits. Her nipples pressed tantalizingly through the fabric. She wasn't wearing a bra.

"I'm sure it won't be long before someone literally throws themselves at you." Tina persisted.

Paul was about to open his mouth to say something, but Tina suddenly grabbed him by the back of the head and pulled his face into hers. Her mouth was hungry and forceful, pushing his lips apart with expert ease. Her tongue was just as wild as her expression, and it flew into his mouth, tickling his tongue aggressively— urging his to come out and play.

His heart thundered. Paul was so caught off guard, that for a second he didn't react at all, just letting it happen. The kiss was wild, and he was instantly aroused.

Then he suddenly came to his senses, and pulled his face away from hers. "Wait... wait," he said.

But to his surprise, his cock had become hard as a rock in that moment. His heart was pounding, and his legs were shaking. This strange, but very sexy girl, was making a pass at him, in his girlfriend's home! It was so terrible, but at the same time, so bad that it was kind of... thrilling.

No, Paul needed to put a stop to this and get this girl to leave. "Stop," he started to say. "You need to leave—"

But this only made Tina more aggressive. She pushed Paul back against the wall. A painting fell and crashed to the floor. Kelsey had painted it with Paul last Valentine's Day at one of those paint and sip classes. Tina lunged at Paul again, more aggressively this time. Her mouth met his and her tongue slid right into his mouth. She moaned— a long sexual purr, as her hand dropped to his crotch.

Paul nearly jumped out of his skin as this scantily clad coed began to squeeze and fondle his bulging member.

"It feels like somebody doesn't want me to go," Tina moaned as she licked at Paul's tongue. She sucked his bottom lip into her mouth and playfully nibbled, all the while, her hand worked up and down Paul's length as it grew and stiffened and throbbed beside his thigh.

Paul moaned softly, hating himself for the excited thrill that he got. This was so bad. His own girlfriend's house, while he should be worried about her. And here was this complete slut, offering him effortless debaucherous sex.

Who is this girl? He didn't know anything about her, other than physically. But maybe that was all he needed to know. He thought she was hot... very hot. After a few seconds of her rubbing his throbbing cock over his pants, his rational and moral side began to retreat.

Her mouth was hungry, trying to taste every part of his mouth, chasing his tongue around in his own mouth like a hunting predator. She was moaning lustily. "Nobody has to know about this..." she was muttering.

Paul made one last desperate play for his soul. "Stop. We can't do this... I love Kelsey..."

"You can still love her after we're done," Tina said, kissing him hard for a few seconds more. To Paul's own surprise, he was kissing her back, tentatively playing with her searching tongue.

Then Tina dropped to her knees, right there in the hallway, right there in front of him.

Paul found himself staring into his own eyes— a photograph of he and Kelsey taken on her birthday stared right back at him. His heart thundered so loudly, he barely heard the sound of his zipper being yanked down.

Kelsey's smile remained frozen in time, in the photo. Her eyes danced with delight while Paul held a lone cupcake with a single candle— cutely recreating an idea from one of Kelsey's favorite movies. He stared reproachfully into those big cheerful eyes as this other woman wrapped her lips around his cock and sucked him into her warm mouth.

Then Paul had to look away from the photo of his girlfriend. Tina's mouth started to suck him so hard that Paul thought she'd rip his cock right off. She was aggressive, like a wild animal.

"Ohhhh god," he moaned. Her mouth was amazing, working wonders. Her tongue restless, tickled the head of his cock, and flicked along the underside of his shaft as she trailed her mouth up and down. His legs were shaking. She was utterly devouring him. Her head plunged up and down his length mindlessly. Even if he wanted to stop it now, he was positive that she would just keep right on going.

...Not that Paul really wanted it to stop. It felt too good.

I'm a cheater, he admitted reproachfully to himself.

Then his cock hit the back of her throat and stars of pleasure swam across his vision. Tina forced his cock into the back of her throat with each rough bob of her head.

"Holy fuck," Paul cried in pleasure.

Tina stared up at him, her eyes watering, her mouth making "GLUG GLUG GLUG" noises.

He shivered beneath the unwavering stare of her wild eyes. Then she held him by the hips and forced herself to take all of him. She shoved his cock into her mouth until her nose pressed to his stomach. She held there, her hands quivering for long seconds as her tongue flicked out to taste his balls.

"Godddd!!" Paul moaned. "That feels... that feels so good." He was panting.

Tina came up for air a few seconds later, coughing and drooling sloppily. Streams of spit had run down and wet her sweater. "You think that feels good..." She grabbed Paul's hands and planted them on her head. "Punish me, daddy. Punish this bad girl." She dove back down onto Paul's member, plunging it to the back of her throat.

Paul took her meaning. He held her by the hair with trembling fingers and began to pump her face up and down on his cock, impaling her head— something he'd never dream of doing with Kelsey. He loved her and respected her too much. Now when faced with someone who simply wanted to be treated like an object, the temptation was too hard to resist, and the rewards were... incredible.

Paul could barely believe this was happening. But he was so wrapped up in the surrealistic pleasure that he was receiving at the hands and mouth of this complete hottie, that he couldn't bring himself to question it. These things happened all the time in porno movies. Was it so implausible that they happen in real life on occasion too?

Paul's hips began to buck with a mind of their own— finding the rhythm. He held tightly onto Tina, fucking her face until his balls were slapping her chin. Her mouth made gulping sounds the entire time, but she didn't let up, and neither did he.

God, this girl must be an absolute fuck machine. Paul didn't bring a condom, but he was eager to find out what this lioness was like in bed.

He just needed a moment to catch his breath. He pulled Tina's head off of his cock, leaning on the wall and trying to slow the pounding in his heart. Tina didn't give him that opportunity. The moment she came off his cock, she grabbed him by the collar of his jacket and forced him backward into the bedroom.

The girl nearly threw him onto the bed. "Oh my god," Paul gasped as he splayed out on his back. But he was already kicking off his shoes and fumbling his belt and pants.

Tina nearly jumped on top of him. She straddled him and as his erection slid up her soft bare inner thighs, beneath her skirt, he felt nothing but warm wet flesh. She wasn't wearing panties beneath that school girl skirt! The realization both shocked and aroused him. She walked around all day dressed like that, with no underwear? Not only was she a complete fuck machine, but she was also a complete slut. The excitement of going to bed with someone as wild and filthy as her was overwhelming... especially considering it wasn't even *his* bed. It was his girlfriend's.

"This is bad," he managed to squeak out.

"But you want it," Tina replied. She reached her arms across herself, grabbed the bottom of her skin-tight sweater and pulled it off. Her dark curls fell across her face as her shirt was flung across the room.

Paul stared into the face of her full tan breasts and hard dark nipples. Her tits were big— not as big as Kelsey's— but they were full and perfectly round. He wouldn't be surprised if they were implants, but very well done implants.

Then she was grinding herself up and down along his throbbing cock. She moaned, trailing her wetness against Paul's skin. She bucked her hips forward, and suddenly Paul's cock popped into her body.

"Mmmmmm, is this what you want?" She said, gently twerking her hips against the head of his bloated member.

Paul quickly nodded his head.

She reached forward and pinched his chin with her hand aggressively. "Say it," she snarled.

"I want this so badly," he moaned, staring up at Kelsey's ceiling, splayed out among her overly cute bed sheets and pillows, with this wild, sexually liberated vixen on his lap. Kelsey's childhood teddy bear that she always kept on her bed stared back at Paul with judging button-eyes. The terrible betrayal at the forefront of Paul's brain, but somehow it was only made the act that much more intense. "I want to fuck you," he blurted. "I want to fuck you so hard on my girlfriend's bed."

This earned a naughty smile from Tina. "Good boy. And for being such a good boy, I'll give you want you want," she said, and abruptly sat down on Paul's staff.

He sank deeply into her body, hard and unprotected. They both moaned in pleasure at the same time.

But there was no build up. No slow start that eventually began to quicken. From the moment he entered her body, Tina grabbed Paul, pinned him to the bed, and began to ride him with thunderously rough bounces.

The bed squealed on its frame. The headboard began to beat against the wall like a steady drum beat. "Ohhhh god..." Paul cried out. "Ohhhh fuck... oh fuck this is crazy..."

Before he could say more, she grabbed him by the back of the head and thrust his face up into her tits. Paul opened his mouth and hungrily lapped at them. But Tina's riding was so rough that her giant bouncing tits smacked him from all directions. He latched onto one of her nipples and pulled hard, sucking deliciously. This seemed to send Tina into the throws of even more aggression. She rode him with renewed vigor. The bed bounced on its springs, the mattress coming askew. Paul had never fucked Kelsey this wildly on this bed.

"Yes! Yes bad boy! Suck these big titties!" Tina force fed him one, then the other, alternating them on his face as she bucked like a wild animal.

Paul came up gasping for air, and Tina threw her mouth back against his. He moaned as she sucked on his tongue, pulling it into her mouth with her aggressive lips. It drove Paul crazy.

He was at the cusp of pleasure. His cock alerting him with tingles and throbs that it was going to happen... this strange girl was going to bring him to orgasm.

"MMmm... mmmmm... mmmm!" he cried urgently against her mouth.

Tina came off his mouth and threw her head back, tossing her hair from her face. "Cum in me!" She screamed, shrieking like a banshee. "Cum in me on your girlfriend's bed..."

"Oh god... here it cums!" Paul cried in pleasure, his eyes rolling back in his head. Tina fucked in him long steady strokes, making sure to push him over the edge. There was no stopping it now...

"What are you doing!?!" A new voice from the doorway shattered the veil of pleasure and security that and enveloped them.

Paul had just enough time to turn his head and recognize Kelsey, standing in the doorway of her own bedroom. Her eyes were wide as she saw her boyfriend with this random skank riding his lap. Her expression was unmistakable— there was no hiding the horror, shock, and genuine hurt.

Tina took one final long thrust and Paul's cock slid out of her body and erupted. As much as he tried to hold it in, he couldn't. A hot gush of cum rocketed from his throbbing member onto Tina's perky round ass.

Paul couldn't stop it now. He could only stare into the pained eyes of his girlfriend as she watched her man betraying her on her own bed in her own apartment, while his cock spewed geyser after geyser. Cum landed on Tina's ass, on her skirt, on her legs, on Kelsey's skewed sheets, on her pillows. Tina's discarded clothing were tossed around the room, telling the story of two people who'd fucked like animals.

By the time Paul's orgasm had ended, it finally dawned on him that she'd come home and caught him in the act. "Kelsey. It- it's not what it looks like. I hadn't heard from you, and I was trying to find you..." he spoke rapidly, even as Tina was bent over him, like a half-crouched sex panther, her big tits hovering over Paul's face.

It was no avail. Before Paul was even done with his first sentence, the tears in Kelsey's eyes were unmistakable. The girl was experiencing pain beyond all measure. Paul knew... because before this happened with Tina, he'd been experiencing that same pain, wondering where she was.

"Get out, Paul. Just get out." And she started to cry.

Paul may have been worried before... but now it was really over. And he hadn't been manipulated. He had nobody to blame but himself for his lack of will power.

***

3A

The moment that it was all set in motion, Robert Bradford grinned to himself. He sat in the turret, spinning playfully around and around in his desk chair.

He felt powerful. But more than powerful, he felt sly. He had been presented with a problem, and his solution had been a clever one. Paul would no longer be coming around and interfering with Rob and Kelsey's fun time. Rob wouldn't have to tiptoe his magical powers around Paul. He'd used them wisely, having Tina seduce a sound-minded Paul, only to be caught by a now sound-minded Kelsey. He hadn't programmed Paul, and he definitely hadn't programmed Kelsey to play the shocked and betrayed girlfriend. He had merely snapped her back to reality. Her broken heart was genuine.

They had broken up as naturally and authentically as possible (with Rob's slight nudging, of course). And now Rob was free to enjoy the spoils.

"Speaking of enjoying the spoils," Rob remarked to himself. He cracked his knuckles and returned to his computer array. The drama on the third floor wasn't the only thing of interest.

He had passed Officer Wild Cherry (his nickname for Galloway, thanks to her dyed hair) earlier in the hallway, on her way to the basement for a little laundry time. The boy with the crutches had been with her. Of course he was. She was gorgeous, and the kid was following her around like a puppy. He was probably hoping Galloway would fuck his brains out.