Holly, Adam and the Neighbour Pt. 02

Story Info
A couple let their neighbour influence their sex life.
1.6k words
4.52
7.8k
6
0

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next morning

I woke up like most days, with Holly's head snuggled on my chest and her arm draped over me. However, I could feel Holly's lips gently suckling my nipple this time. It was the most delightful feeling, my eyes barely open and my mind not fully awake, and my wife was sucking my nipple.

When I let out a little moan, Holly, realising I was awake, began gently pinching my other nipple with her hand. It was bliss. I caressed her back, then when I moved my hand to stroke her hair, she began sucking and pinching harder. I moved my hand back to her back, and she started sucking softly again. Each time I moved my hand to her head, my wife sucked and pinched my nipples harder.

I loved sucking Holly's nipples, but she hadn't really played with mine before, occasionally pinching them in the height of passion but never sucking them. It felt incredible. I found myself immensely enjoying the exquisite mixture of pleasure of pain as she sucked and pinched harder and soon was keeping my hand on her head.

Finally, with my moans getting quite loud, I could take no more, and I moved my hand back to her back, and she began being gentle with me again. After a little while, Holly stopped then moved around and positioned herself on top of me in a 69 position. She was still wearing the stockings and suspenders, and I thought about how sexy she had been since she had returned from our neighbours wearing them.

As I felt her soft lips wrap around my cock, I moaned softly, then began licking her pussy. Just like I had learnt how she liked to be pleasured, Holly knew precisely how to drive me wild when giving me a blowjob. Slowly at first, her lips slid up and down my shaft, gradually going deeper and deeper until she was deepthroating me.

I'd read somewhere that some people think 69s can be unsatisfying, but Holly and I loved them. The more pleasure we felt from each other, the more passionately we pleasured the other. I licked slowly, then fast, flicking my tongue, then sucking her lips, while my hands either caressed or grabbed her hips and bottom cheeks. All the while, my wife pleasuring me in the most wondrous way. Our muffled moans filled the room.

When she lifted herself off me, Holly scooted around then lowered her pussy onto my cock, enveloping it in her wet pussy. As she rode me, I couldn't take my eyes off her beautiful body and the joyous look on her face. I was so turned on, of course, I came first, filling her pussy with my spunk, my all-consuming release sending pulses through my body.

While I was still in my post-orgasm bliss, Holly moved up the bed and straddled my face. I looked up and saw her cum-filled pussy wondering what she was doing. Then she lowered herself onto me and said:

'Make me come while you clean your cum from my pussy, baby. I love you so much. Please, baby, clean my pussy.'

This was something we had never done before or even imagined. But she was so turned on and so damn sexy, I did what she asked. She tasted different, not just because of my cum but because I was licking her freshly fucked pussy. Holly held my head tightly and ground her pussy on my face, a mixture of her juices and my spunk coating my lips, nose and chin. I'd never seen her so aggressive during sex and found it highly erotic.

Finally, she lifted herself off me and collapsed onto the bed next to me, saying:

'That was amazing. Fuck, you turn me on so much.'

Later after showering and getting dressed, we had breakfast together at the kitchen table. I noticed that Holly had put the stockings and suspenders back on and was now wearing them with just a pair of black panties and my Metallica t-shirt.

After a few minutes of eating, I decided to ask her about her visit to Miss Lawrence's, the stockings and how horny she had been. Holly gave me one of her gorgeous cheeky smiles and said:

'Oh, Nancy is amazing. We chatted for ages about loads of things. Then she asked me about sex.'

Seeing the look on my face, Holly said:

'Don't worry, I told her I loved having sex with you, which I do.'

I relaxed a little, although I was still unsure about Holly talking about our sex life with our neighbour. Holly then said:

'When Nancy told me about her sex life and how she had learnt the benefits of taking charge in the bedroom, she said she would teach me if I wanted.'

With a shocked tone, I replied:

'Teach you. What do you mean?'

Holly, with her trademark mischievous grin, said:

'Well, you know the things we did last night, you kissing my feet and legs before pleasuring me, and then this morning, me dictating the action, you enjoyed that, didn't you. Well, Miss Lawrence suggested I try those things. She also explained the power of stockings, saying she felt powerful wearing them, knowing how much they turned men on. So she gave me the ones I'm wearing as a gift, and she's going to go me out later to buy some of my own.'

I didn't know what to say. Of course, I had loved every second of the things we had done, but it felt wrong allowing our neighbour to be involved. Sensing my hesitation, Holly said:

'Look, honey. I never want us to do anything you don't want. But it really turned me on taking control, and I think it turned you on too. I love you and everything about our life but would really like to explore this with you.'

Before I could respond, Holly added:

'How about we try it for a week and if we don't enjoy it, we can drop it. What do you think? I think it could be fun.'

It was almost impossible for me to refuse when I knew Holly wanted this so much. I was also turned on by the thought of my wife wearing stockings all the time and taking control in the bedroom. Who wouldn't be? I smiled back at her and said:

'You know what, let's do it. Although you have to promise me, it won't affect how we feel about each other. I'm super happy and honoured to be married to you and love our life together.'

Holly excitedly clasped her hands together and, with a massive smile on her face, said:

'Honey, nothing will ever stop me from loving you. I think I even adore you more for agreeing to do this for me. I promise that won't change.'

There was a moment of silence between us, then Holly said:

'Well, sweetie. If I'm going to take charge, I think we should start now. Why don't you crawl under the table and pleasure me.'

I willingly dropped to the floor and crawled under the table full of excitement. Once positioned in front of her legs, I reached up to pull her panties down. Holly, though, said:

'No, sweetie. Remember, always kiss my feet and legs first. Softly and slowly until I give you permission to worship my pussy.'

It was all so erotic. I did as she had instructed and began planting soft kisses on the top of her foot. I had made my way halfway up her first leg when I heard Holly's phone ring. When I stopped, she told me to keep going, then I heard her say:

'Hi, Nancy. How are you?'

I couldn't believe it. While I was under the table kissing my wife's stockinged legs, she had answered the phone to our neighbour. After. A brief moment of silence where I presumed Miss Lawrence was speaking, Holly said:

'Oh, it was wonderful. Thank you so much for your help.'

There was another moment of silence, then Holly said:

'Yes, last night and then this morning when we woke up. We even did that thing you suggested. It was so hot.'

If I understood correctly, my wife had just told my neighbour that I had licked my cum from her pussy after sex. And even worse, it had been Miss Lawrence who had suggested it. Once I had kissed my way up to the top of Holly's thigh, I heard Holly say to Miss Lawrence:

'One moment.'

Then she spoke to me:

'Do the other leg now, sweetie.'

Then a few moments later, clearly speaking to Miss Lawrence again, Holly said:

'Yes, under the table. We've agreed to give it a week's trial.'

Honestly, I have no idea why this turned me on so much, but it did. My cock was rock hard in my boxer shorts. Finally, as I reached the top of her other thigh, I heard say to Miss Lawrence:

'OK, Nancy, I'd better go. I'll pop over later. See you then, bye.'

Holly then told me to pull her knickers down and then said:

'You may worship me now, sweetie.'

Just like the previous evening, after her orgasm, my wife made me stay in position, softly kissing and licking her wet pussy until she was ready to be pleasured again. I had no idea how this week would be, but I had already pleasured her with my tongue five times since she got home last night. I had a feeling that number would continue to increase over the next week.