Holly Blackmailed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a minute of working her pussy he got fully upright again, knowing he was now in the home stretch. He gave Holly's ass another crack, wondering how she would explain a red hand print on her ass to Tyler, and then grabbed her hips and fucked that ass. Just an out and out fucking of her ass.

Holly had taken John's cock in her ass many times. The rare times she did cum from taking it in the ass was when she was on her back and John was fucking her pussy. Holly would suddenly get an urge - she didn't know why or how - to have it in her ass as she felt her orgasm start. She would yell, "Stick it in my ass! Quick! Quick!" and when John asked how she wanted it - he just loved hearing her say it - she would always say, "Hard! Fast and hard! Don't stop! Fuck me!"

By the time Dan withdrew his fingers from her pussy and uprighted himself, she felt something and was already saying to herself, "Please-don't-cum-please-don't-cum..." but she had a feeling it was too late. She bit her lip and tried to concentrate on something else. She just didn't see how taking it in the ass from behind would make her cum; it had never happened before.

Thirty seconds after that last ass-slap and going to town on her ass, Holly felt the orgasm well up and she knew there was no way to stop it. Biting her lip - no good. Thinking of last night's "Survivor" episode - nope, no good. Without being able to say anything, she didn't know what to expect if she did cum. She knew she would just have to roll with it; everything would be over soon. She hoped.

All the hard work being up on his knees and hunching over was wearing on Dan. But it came as a big surprise when he got a painful cramp in his right hip and maybe even more of a surprise when he stopped pounding his cock into Holly's tight ass and grabbed his hip, with his hard very-close-to-cumming cock still in her.

Holly had been rocking back onto him for the last few thrusts prior to him stopping but since Dan was holding her hips, it went unnoticed. The moment Dan stopped, she kept rocking back onto him, making sure his cock still went into the hilt. She was horribly shocked to realize she needed his cock buried in her.

It took Dan a few seconds to realize what was happening - she was now engaging in the fucking of her ass. Awesome!

His initial temptation was to grab her hips and give it to her good... but why? Let her do it! This was unbelievable!

Holly rocked back into Dan's cock, held there and then rocked forward and did it again. Dan held himself in place to keep it a firm fuck and Holly got into a rhythm. She reached back with her right hand, awkwardly gripping his hip to make sure he didn't move, much in the same way he had done to her. She knew she couldn't tell him to keep fucking her so holding him in place was the next best thing.

Dan realized he was probably 60 seconds from blowing his load. Holly was seconds away from cumming. She muttered a "Mmmmfff!" each time she rocked back to drive his cock all the way into her. She had no idea why this was happening but her body was clearly not going to stop until she came. She didn't know the consequences for violating the no talking rule and didn't want to find out. She was doing her best.

She removed her grip on him and put her hand to pussy. She rubbed her clit furiously and rocked back onto Dan hard, each time burying his cock in her. She was now at her "Don't stop!" moment.

Holly slipped two fingers into her pussy and cried out, "Ohhhhhhhh!" She rocked back as she said it and held there, cumming. Dan could feel her squeeze around his cock and she shuddered. He was about to cum, too.

Then, suddenly, Holly fell forward. Cumming with a cock in her ass was quick and then it hurt to have it there.

Surprised, Dan only knew he was about to cum and now had nothing to keep him going. Holly lay slightly on her left side and he tried to move her onto stomach in order to get back in her ass but she said, "Noooo!" very quickly before realizing she had actually spoken up.

Thinking quickly and only wanting to cum, he rolled her onto her back. For the first time, Dan got to see Holly's gorgeous tits, naked and straight on. This was enough to push him over the edge.

He scurried over to her right side up by her shoulders. He began jerking his cock and she moved her head slightly to her left. He put his hand on her forehead, moving her head back toward him. Holly could hear him jerking his cock and knew what was about to happen.

As much as Dan typically came, this was a lot. The streams that landed in her hair were big ones and Holly knew it, too. Those were not going to come out easily and she wondered how she was going to go home with cum in her hair. He also shot some on her big tits and across her cheek and nose. Fortunately, the blindfold protected her eyes from a few shots of his cum as well.

Holly's last order from John: When the sex was done - and she now assumed it was - she was to get dressed and leave. No dallying. Dan knew only that he was to go into the bathroom when it was done and wait for her to leave.

When he heard the door shut and her vehicle pull away, he waited another couple of minutes and then left the room. As he drove away, Dan contemplated how he would play this one out.

To this day, Holly had no idea she had been fucked by her husband's business partner. To her, it was just another strange guy that John arranged to fuck her. She only remembered it as the time she was inexplicably turned on and started rocking back onto the dick fucking her ass. The next man John introduced to her would indeed be much more memorable.

12