Holly Helps the Displaced Elf

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly, Lexie screamed and slapped her ass. In less than a second, Dakota found out why. She was bitten on the ass, too, and screamed. She slapped her hand on her ass. Both Lexie and Dakota swirled around, covering themselves with their hands.

The men looked confused as Moe burst into the door. His wide frame was like a thundercloud had swept into the room.

"They asses is not on the menu," he growled. He grabbed them both by the collar and dragged them to the door. Tweedledum's pants slipped to his ankles and nearly tripped him before he was hustled out of the VIP room.

"What about our champagne?" said one.

"We paid for an hour," said the other.

"Yo' get yo' asses out of here. No ass-chompin' allowed. How yo' like I call de poe-lice, eh?" Moe said.

That frightened the two men. They shut up and left the club.

"I was going to say Kansas City," said Lexie. "They sounded like they were from KC."

"I didn't get the money," said Holly. "The boss is going to kill me."

"Oh, don't worry, honey," said Lexie. "We have their credit cards on file. They were changed before they even hit the stairway. You'll get your share at the end of the night."

Holly picked up their underthings and their robes, and gave Lexie her things. She thought that Lexie might say something about what had happened between them, but she seemed oblivious. Holly put on her robe.

"Thanks for helping out tonight. I don't know whether I could have done it alone with those two."

Lexie gave a dismissive cluck. "Those two were nothing. Yokels. Wait until you have to deal with the real players. You were fine though. A little more experience and you'll do great."

Whsht whispered with some slurred words into Holly's ear. "Go get working on the problem."

"That was you bit my ass, wasn't it?" she said to him.

"How long did you expect me to wait? I had to do something." Whsht shuddered. "But I couldn't have done it without those glasses of bubbly. Now, go get to work." He held the last of the champagne bottle and swallowed it in a long swig.

Holly raced to the dressing room, where she put on a new set of underclothes, her business suit from earlier, and a sheer robe to keep her costume from getting mussed. Then she ran to the table where she had last seen Linus and Laddie. It was empty. Even the math books and the problem had been removed. She looked around in desperation.

More men and a few women surrounded the stage. Waitresses in tiny uniforms delivered drinks to happy customers. The music blared and pounded, making discussion nearly impossible. The spotlights roved the stage, while the other lights around the stage blinked in time to the music. On stage, another new girl made her debut. Holly knew she was new, because she refused to look at the audience at all. She tried to pretend there was nobody there at all, even though she would expect them to shower her with cash at the end of her set. She moved as if pretending her body below the neck did not exist.

She had auburn hair that curled on her shoulders, cut in bangs across her forehead. Her eyes were green and moved rapidly side to side, afraid of what she might see. Her audience got restless quickly, eager to see what she had to offer. They saw that her legs were long and narrow, verging on skinny. That suggested to Holly that the dancer was probably a skinny stick beneath her flowing clothes. When the dancer opened her cloak, her shoulders and arms were also very thin. She wore a fuzzy bikini. It was obvious she had not had the benefit of a professional's advice. Holly gave silent thanks to Lucy that she had helped her look better than a college girl slumming in a puffy, fluffy two-piece. Even the dancer's shoes were wrong. They were flats, not spiky heels. The audience continued to grow restless.

Holly looked around some more, and spotted Linus near the closed-off area where the dancers performed lap dances for their johns. Linus was staring through the drawn curtains, and held in his hands the books and notes that had earlier been on the table. The look on his face was somewhere between anger and regret. Fidel stood next to him, a hand on his shoulder. Each time Linus made a move to go into the private area, Fidel tightened his grip on Linus's arm and shook his head.

On stage, the dancer had removed her fuzzy bra. Her tits were nice. Bouncy. Firm looking. Pointy with embarrassment. The funniest thing was that she had tan lines in the shape of triangles over her breasts. The triangles showed that the sun had never seen the parts covered by the top of her bikini. The skin was white with blue veins. The aureole was pink and slightly swollen. Her nipples tilted up slightly, each away from center. The way the dancer moved Holly could tell it took all her resolve not to cover herself with her hands and run off the stage. She dipped and bent over, but it didn't satisfy the crowd. When the song changed to a ballad, she froze for an instant. She looked to the side of the stage, and Holly saw a young man nervously licking his lips. The young man sweated, but urged the dancer to continue, too. He must be the dancer's current guy, and probably the one who convinced her to strip.

The dancer looked to her guy not for encouragement, but for permission to stop. Instead, he urged her to go on with the act. She closed her eyes, and pretended she was dancing with someone. Her boyfriend, her ideal lover, her father? Who knew? Holly saw tears roll slowly down her cheeks as the audience called loudly to see her bush and more of her ass.

The dancer pulled her bikini bottom tight until the back slipped between her butt cheeks, showing that despite her lithe figure, she had the muscular behind of a runner or cyclist. The round curves satisfied the audience's prurience temporarily. They were white, too, and had never been exposed outside before tonight. She looked at her boyfriend again, whose mouth was held firmly closed. Nevertheless he did not give her permission to stop, but urged her to drop the last remnants of her modesty, the silly, fuzzy bottoms covering her snatch.

Holly started to walk toward Linus. As she did she noticed a third man standing with Fidel and Linus. It was the boss, Andrew. The look on his face was unreadable, but his eyes stared without blinking at whatever was happening beyond the curtain. While Holly walked to the three men, she couldn't keep her eyes off the train wreck on the stage. She realized how lucky she had been to have debuted before the audience had grown to the rowdy bunch that crowded the stage now. She was also lucky that she had timed her performance so that she did not have to appear completely naked for her first show. Not that it would really bother her. She had been naked before, although not in front of a pack of testosterone-fueled animals. She felt sorry for the girl with the auburn hair, despite the money that was beginning to shower the stage.

The dancer waited until the song changed for the third and last time. A fast number with a heavy jungle beat. She struggled to find the rhythm because her nervousness had made her start to tremble. The crowd helped to find the beat by clapping and pounding the stage rhythmically. It was clear what they wanted from her. They wanted the last piece of her dignity to be removed.

Holly wondered what the dancer called her most private and intimate part. When she was a little girl, was it her gi-gi? In high school, was it her biscuit, her clam, her beaver? In college, had she heard the young men discussing her twat, her snatch, her cunt? What private names did her boyfriend use when he licked her, or stuck his cock into her pussy?

A huge roar went up from the crowd. The dancer had lowered her bikini bottoms, revealing a poorly shaved and stubbled mons. Her hip bones were prominent on her white flesh that extended about three inches along each hip. The lips of her vagina were still deep inside, so the audience began to shout for her to spread her her vagina so they could see her. Tears poured down her cheeks. She looked for support to her boyfriend, but he had turned away, no longer able to watch. She squatted and fingered her vagina open, to the delight of the crowd. More dollars fell around her. Holly wondered if she realized that some of the men were using their phones to take surreptitious movies of her humiliation, and that by tomorrow her sun-shy vagina, her tender breasts, and her awkward dance would be streaming across the internet for the gratification of strangers, and perhaps for her friends, relatives, brothers, and father to see.

Moe stood next to Holly, watching the new dancer.

Holly said, "That's one girl who's not coming back."

Moe shook his head. "She be back. I bet a hunnert bucks she comin' back."

"She was in agony up there. Why would she be back?" said Holly.

"She been through the worst. She'll think about what happened. She'll count the money. Then she'll think, it's not that bad. She be back." Moe seemed very sure of his opinion.

The dancer scooped up the money into her arms, and ran to the side of the stage where her boyfriend stood, his back to her. She threw the money at him, letting it pour over his head and shoulders to pool at his feet. Holly couldn't hear what the dancer was shouting at him as she left, but whatever it was, it made the young man cringe.

And the dancer still had two more shows this evening.

Moe pointed to the young man. "He the one who won't have the balls to come back."

The young man had already left the club, not waiting for his dancer girlfriend.

Whsht touched Holly quickly on the shoulder. "What are you doing just standing around? Linus is over there. Go attack that problem. Christmas is coming!"

Holly saw the angry look on Linus's face and hesitated to join him. But the lure of solving the problem was too great for her. She nodded to Moe and started toward the private areas. Moe stopped her.

"What?" she asked.

Moe leaned his huge frame closer to her ear, and whispered. "We don' know each other, but I jus' wan' to say -- if yo' wanna fuck later, I can be gentle." He straightened up. He wouldn't look directly at Holly. He seemed embarrassed by what he had said.

Holly patted his arm. "I don't screw around, Moe. Nothing personal. I want to find the right guy before I do."

Moe nodded slowly, sadly, and suddenly Holly felt bad for him.

"You might be the right guy, but we don't know each other. Okay, Moe?"

"I be ready. Any time," he said, a shy smile on his massive face. She felt sorry for him, but not sorry enough to sleep with him. She gave his arm another pat, then walked toward the private area.

Holly felt as though she was sneaking up on Linus and Andrew, afraid to disturb their intense concentration on what was happening. Fidel saw her coming, and motioned for her to come to his other side, opposite Linus, so Holly did that.

Holly looked past the curtains, and saw that Raven and Ladislaw were alone in the room. Raven was completely nude and dancing seductively. Ladislaw was sweating heavily, although it was Raven doing all the moving about. Ladislaw sat on the edge of a broad, maroon-colored easy chair. He looked like he was ready to leap up at any moment. Holding him down was the dark-haired woman, writhing like a ball of snakes. Holly had never seen Raven completely naked before this. She must have some Spanish blood in her veins. Her skin was tanned mahogany, but gleamed with oil or sweat in the subdued lights. Her jet black hair fell in front of her eyes, across her shoulders, and in strips past her grimacing mouth. She had no tan lines anywhere on her slender, muscular body, which had been toned like an Olympic skier by her energetic dancing almost every night.

Linus finally noticed Holly on the other side of Fidel. She smiled timidly, and pointed to his math notes. Linus threw the books and notes onto the floor. He pushed Fidel out of the way and jabbed a finger into Holly's chest as he yelled at her.

"That should be you in there! Lucy doesn't do lap dances. She's never done them. Go in there! You finish him." Linus started to push Holly into the private room, until Fidel and Andrew grabbed him by the arms.

By then, Holly was already in the room. Laddie saw her, and his mouth got wide with excitement. Raven put both hands on his face, and forced him to look only at her. Then Raven slid onto his lap, onto the bulge in his burgeoning crotch. The pleasure was so exquisite that Laddie started to moan.

"You're going to break it," he cried. "Wait, wait."

Raven did not stop. She slid back and forth, sometimes slowly, sometime more rapidly. Then she turned around, and slid backwards onto his crotch, letting him view her shapely ass.

Laddie reached around Raven, trying to grab one or both boobs. Raven slapped his hands, but allowed him to put them along the side of her hips. He felt her body's rocking movement, and began to pull and push her to assist her in teasing. Holly didn't know what had gone on before Raven sat on Laddie, but it must have been cock-teasing of the highest order. He was in agony. Raven settled onto his crotch, and now wiggled side to side, almost as if she wanted his hard-on to find the crack in her ass. Laddie's hard-on was still trapped inside his pants though. Finally, Raven's friction on his pants was too much to bear. He started to jerk on the easy chair, lifting his own hips higher toward Raven's bottom. Raven did her best to keep contact with him until his gasping groans confirmed that he was coming. He arched his back until he was finished, and then slumped in the maroon easy chair. A stain spread over his crotch, which he did nothing to hide due to his own exhaustion.

Raven stood up and examined the wreck of a young man that she had left. With a snort of disgust, she tossed a towel to him.

"Clean yourself up," she said. She ran her hair through her hair, and walked proudly around the room collecting the clothing and props she had used to titillate him. As she walked past Holly, she placed her index finger under Holly's chin.

"I expected you to be working with Linus, not watching me," Lucy said to her.

Holly was confused. "Linus sent me in here. It was not my idea," she said.

Laddie was behind her, holding the towel over his zipper. He put his finger under her chin as he passed as well. "I wanted you tonight, blondie or Dakota or whatever you call yourself."

Raven looked angrily back at him.

Laddie said, "Oh, no, I'm not complaining. Raven, you are the best! But I still want you, Dakota. I remember you, too. You're the little slut from our math class, the one who's too good for anybody in there. Well, that's going to change. Tonight, you're going to give me a private dance -- just you and me alone." His eyes glittered in the low lights and gave Holly chills.

Andrew poked his head in, and said, "I don't think so, white boy. Your card is maxed out. You're lucky you had enough for Raven."

Laddie looked shocked. "But I had plenty of money on the card. I don't understand. Are you trying to cheat me?"

Andrew scoffed. "You should be thanking us. Raven has never done a lap dance for anyone before tonight. You were her first, white boy."

Laddie considered what that meant for his bragging rights, and smirked.

"But," said Andrew, "she is not inexpensive. In fact, she's our number one performer. You maxed out your card on that once-in-a-lifetime dance." Then he leaned in to Andrew's face. "You do agree it was worth it." He said it more as a statement than a request for confirmation.

Laddie nodded vigorously until Andrew backed up from him. "But I can still stay here, right? I was thinking of asking some of my friends to come by and watch the show. They all have cards they can max out."

Andrew began to chuckle. "Sure, you can stay, white boy. In fact, have a drink on me. Fidel, get white boy a beer."

Fidel took Ladislaw by the arm, and guided him back to the main room, and seated him at one of the sniff seats up front. Then he brought him a beer to enjoy.

Back at the private area, Linus was pushed into the room by Andrew, who had picked up Linus's books. "Here is Linus," said Andrew.

Holly started to leave, when both Lucy and Andrew stopped her.

"Linus is next in the room with you," Andrew said. "Right?" he asked Lucy.

Lucy had put on her robe, and nodded, "yes." She said nothing and did not look at Holly before she left the private area.

"Have fun, you two," said Andrew. He helped Raven into her robe and put his arm around her shoulders.

"Hey, Dakota," Andrew said to Holly. "I'm changing your performance time. You start just before Raven's next dance. That will give you and Linus more time. No need to thank me." Then he guided Raven away, so that Holly and Linus could have privacy.

Holly called a thank you after the departing couple, unsure whether either heard her. She turned to Linus, who was sulking at the lone table in the corner of the room. Holly turned up the lights just enough so that they could easily study his problem, and pulled another chair closer to the table.

"Oh, that's just great," said Linus. "Now you've moved up in the world. You're performing right before Raven. You've leapfrogged Lexie's spot. She may not like that. She's one of those who like to carry a knife, too."

"It wasn't my idea. It was the boss. But it means we have more time to work uninterrupted together. Come on. Let me see it again." She was embarrassed to be so desperate but it was the whole point she had come to the True North. She even heard Whsht breath a sigh of relief.

Linus was unmoved. His arms were covering the problem. "What's the use?" he said. "I'm not a mathematician. We have a test that I don't think I can pass. Then I'll flunk this course, and the app will never be done, and it will all be for nothing. I think I can handle the disappointment, but this will kill Lucy. She gave up everything to help me get through college."

Holly scootched the chair closer to Linus. "You're not going to fail. I'll help you. It's not that difficult what we've been studying."

"Maybe not for you, but it'll be deadly for me."

Holly wasn't sure how to comfort him, especially with Lucy still in the club. But she was able to move his arms off the glorious problem. It seemed to glow with intensity, and she was immediately transported to the point in her deliberations the night before. Her imagination began to swim, following paths of possibilities. Most of them fizzled out without her having to write anything down. Then, one path seemed especially promising. She had to make a leap of logic, but if it worked she could prove its validity by working from the answer to the present point. She was almost sure she could do it.

She took a piece of paper from him, and started scratching, while Linus looked at her musings. Then he saw it too. He stood up and threw his arms up, and shouted "Eureka!" Holly jumped up and threw her arms around him. They bounced together, hugging.

Then, Linus took her face in his hands and kissed her on the lips. It started slowly, then Holly started to kiss back. Their arms found each other's head, their waist, their back. The kiss ended, then started again with renewed intensity.

When they ended, Holly patted her hair and straightened her clothes. She felt awful, and couldn't look at him. She sat at the table and sketched out the answer they had found. She kept her head lowered as she tested a few answers. First she tried a series of numbers that were all rational and well-within the probable range of input. They worked, the formula worked. But the true test was at the edges. She had to try the extreme numbers. What happened as numbers approached zero? Infinity? Negative Infinity? She hesitated before she input the extremes.

"You know," she said to Linus, "I'm sorry. I shouldn't have kissed you."

1...34567...10