Holly Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I - I think I mighta been dirty today, dad," Holly whispered, "I'm sorry..."

Her hand was level with my face and she let the wad of pink fabric fall open in front of my eyes.

The panties she'd worn today.

In the strip of cotton that lined the crotch, just behind the wonderful stains left by her furry teenaged cunt lay a streak of dark brown. About 2 inches wide, it narrowed and faded away towards the back of her underpants, trailing just past the cotton to lighten and eventually disappear an inch or so on the gray nylon.

"Look dad," she gasped, "Was I dirty today?"

"Holly..." I somehow managed to gasp, staring at the more than obvious skid mark in her underpants. That heavy milk chocolate brown smear where her panties had been caught between the meaty globes of her large, fat rear and touched and pressed against her unwiped anus and the inner cheeks of her big fat ass as she sat at her school desk for the last class of the day and walked to the bus, sitting once again on the bus seat for the ride home.

She'd been a dirty girl.

Again.

I loved her for it.

Watching my face, she pulled her hand from my cock and let saliva dribble from her mouth into her palm.

My stepdaughter had, basically, just sluttishly spit into her hand to give me a hand job.

She quickly grabbed my cock again, spreading her spit over the head, mixing with the precum that leaked from the tip, before smearing it down the length of the shaft. Her slippery hand moved faster on my cock as she slowly brought her worn, dirty panties closer and closer to my face. I could smell the scent of her a couple of inches away and it grew stronger - the musky smell of her young cunt with a hint of her body wash, perfume, and the stronger stinging smell of piss (her ass wasn't the only thing she hadn't wiped...) and the unmistakable odor of my stepdaughter's dirty ass - as her hand and the panties she held drew closer to my face.

My stepdaughter.

Holly.

My dirty girl.

"Dad... " I heard her whisper, as I watched her hand bring that stained, dirty fabric slowly ever closer to my face. My stepdaughter's hand and my hips had found a rhythm that seemed to suit us both - I was pushing forward as her first slid downwards. When her hand bottomed out in the hair at my crotch, she slid it upward as my hips pulled back. I was fucking her fist as her hand fucked me.

"I was dirty back there today, dad," Holly whispered, "I'm sorry..."

I both heard and felt her words in my ear, as she covered my nose with that brown smeared cotton. Just before the fragrant cotton covered my face, I saw a single dark curly pubic hair clinging to the material. I remembered that I'd discovered, as she pulled her fat ass cheeks apart for me to lick her ass, that Holly's crotch was thickly, nicely, furred like her mother's, only the hair that covered Holly's crotch was darker.

Oh, god...

"Ch- chick..." I heard myself gasp through the fabric covering my face as immediately I inhaled the pungent, sweet smell of my stepdaughter's wonderful smelling teenaged cunt - piss, perfume, and overly ripe sweaty pussy - and the strong odor of her dirty, unwiped, shit smeared asshole trapped in the crotch of her panties. Wonderful and awful, nasty and so sexy, the smell of Holly's dirty crotch held in the yellowish and thick brown stains that colored the cotton lining.

"Can you smell it dad?" she hissed in my ear, pressing her body against mine. Holly pressed her groin against my leg, my knee, as she pressed the very dirty crotch of her underpants to my face and jacked me off. I had one hand on the washing machine behind me, trying to steady myself, the other I threw around my stepdaughter's shoulders, sliding it down to the middle of her back. I wanted to drop my hand lower, let it drift down to Holly's big butt - I wanted to feel her fat ass. Instead I pulled her as close as I could in the position we were in and felt her big, hard nippled breasts against my upper arm and chest. "Does it smell like I was dirty?" she breathed, "Was I bad?"

'Bad'?

No.

She was... perfect.

I moaned my answer.

She humped against my leg as she fisted my throbbing prick. Pulling her closer, I moved my knee toward her, trying to push it between her thighs making it easier for her to rub herself against it. Holly parted her legs wide enough to grasp my thigh between them. She straddled my offered leg and pressed her crotch harder against me. It was a hard position for me to maintain. It was just plain awkward, to be honest. Awkward and quickly growing painful - but the look on my stepdaughter's face and the movements of her body told me she needed and was glad for it. She pressed herself down onto my leg. Her hips began to rock in time with the hand she had wrapped around my cock.

My eyes sought and found hers. She looked almost grateful for my proffered leg. She stared at me as I smelled the worn, very dirty panties she held over my face, my nose, watching intently as I breathed in her odors, gasping as she looked at me. The look on her face had grown intense - it mirrored what I was feeling. I could feel the heat of her crotch on my knee.

The rhythm of her hips as she pushed her crotch against my leg increased - as did her hand on my precum and saliva wet slick prick. The movement of my hips began to match hers. I didn't try to match her body's movements with mine, it just seemed to happen. Almost naturally.

What were we..?

Where were we..?

"Hol... Holly..." I gasped under the fabric of her dirty panties that hung over my mouth as I thrusted into her slippery fist, watching her eyes.

"D- dad..." she whispered, face flushed, "I was dirty today - I didn't mean to be but I couldn't hold it anymore...I had to go so bad..."

I moaned as my hips moved in sync with my stepdaughter's pumping fist. I had no response other than what my body was already telling her.

"Is it okay? That I was dirty back there?" Holly whispered, pressing herself against my leg, rocking her hips, grinding her crotch down, "I couldn't hold it any longer, dad - I knew I wouldn't make it home..."

"Ch - chick - I -" was all I could manage to gasp.

"Do you like the way my panties smell today, dad?" she whispered hoarsely, "I think they're really dirty..."

"Oh god, Holly - Y - yesss, chick, I love the smell of your dirty ass." I answered in my mind, although the words came out as only an impassioned moan as I looked past the bunched up fabric she held to my face and into my stepdaughter's eyes.

I felt her hand, her fingers moving under the nylon she pressed to my face.

With deliberate slowness, as we stared into each other's eyes and she humped against my uncomfortable leg and stroked my aching wanting cock, she worked her fingers and the brown smeared fabric of the crotch of her dirty panties between my lips and into my mouth.

"D- do you like the way my butt tastes today, dad?" she whispered to me as she pushed the stained cotton crotch of her dirty panties into my mouth, "I didn't wipe... Is that okay?"

I could only groan.

Loudly.

Her fingers pushed past my lips and into my mouth and her eyes widened and she gasped aloud when her fingertips met my tongue.

I eagerly tongued the brown smeared cotton that my stepdaughter had pushed into my mouth and the taste of her dirtiness flooded my mouth. The flavors of her sweaty, pissy teenaged cunt and her filthy, shit smeared anal opening washed across my tongue and filled my mouth combining with the stink of her that remained in my nose.

Nasty.

Disgusting.

Wonderful.

I loved Holly's dirtiness.

She moaned aloud when she felt my tongue lapping at her fingertips under the cotton.

"Ohhhhh..." she breathed, and she ground her crotch harder against my leg.

I moaned, hips bucking driving my cock into her hand.

I licked at both the fragrant dirty cotton and her fingers under it as my stepdaughter looked wideyed at me.

"Oh god... dad..." she gasped loudly, "Oh god...you're so nasty..."

I could only moan, my hips bucking.

I wanted her to understand.

I think she understood.

She understood.

The movement of her hips, the grinding of her crotch against my leg increased. She pressed herself against my leg harder, humping, and the grip of her stroking hand tightened as she stroked my throbbing prick.

The unusual position I was in was taking its toll. Pain across my lower back and my leg hurt. The knee I held bent for her to grind herself against ached. My thigh burned. In the odd position I was in, I felt it threaten to cramp. I wanted badly to move it, to straighten it at least somewhat. The pain coursed through me, up my thigh and into my already aching for different reason crotch, reaching up into my belly. My leg and back screamed at me to move. But I'd have to move my leg away from her. And right then Holly wanted, needed it, between her thighs. And I wanted - no, I needed - to allow her what she wanted.

The truth is, I loved that she was using my leg, any part of my body really, to pleasure herself - regardless of the pain it caused me.

I was lost.

In her.

Again.

Precum leaked from the head of my prick in an almost steady stream. Smearing under her pumping fist.

In spite of the throbbing pain in my leg, my back, the movement of my hips was uncontrollable now as the taste of my stepdaughter's dirty ass, the bittersweet sour and nasty flavor flooded my mouth and my brain. I shoved my pelvis forward into her pumping hand in time with her hips that pushed and rubbed her crotch against my leg.

Senses lost in her, her smells, her tastes, I tongued the panties she'd pushed into my mouth and the fingers under them - and began to suck on both the dirty brown stained cotton and her fingers under it. The amazing awful taste of my stepdaughter's shit filled my mouth. The stink of her dirty asshole was a flavor that enveloped my tongue.

Disgusting and wonderful.

In the haze of the lust and the ever increasing pain across my lower back and in my cramping leg and the impending orgasm that enveloped my entire being, I heard my stepdaughter moan.

"Oh god..." she gasped, eyes on me, my face, flitting from my eyes to my mouth and the wad of stained dirty fabric she'd pushed between my lips. Her eyes moved down to my cock as she stroked it faster, sensing what my body was telling her, before looking back to my face.

"D-dad...I think I'm gonna -" she hissed, staring into my eyes, a look of almost helplessness painted her face, "are you..?"

Her hips shoved her crotch harder onto my aching leg, grinding. I could feel Holly's heated wetness against my knee through her sweatpants and my jeans as she rubbed herself on my leg.

"Dad - p - please - " she gasped, "I want you to..."

Her whispered voice faded away into a quiet moan.

I'd heard her but was too far gone and too near the place she seemed to want me to be to even think of any answer. Incapable of any sort of verbal response, I tongued and sucked harder at both her fingers and the dirty, shit smeared fabric over them, my hips thrusting. My stepdaughter's hand somehow managed to match my body's quickening movements as I fucked my prick harder and faster into her hand.

"Holly..." I moaned past her fingers and through the nastily dirty stained fabric she'd pushed into my mouth, onto my licking tongue, "Ch - chick, I - I'm...you're gonna make me - "

I couldn't really identify the sound that managed to escape me.

Again, I think she understood.

She understood.

"D - dad," Holly breathed, looking deep into my eyes, her hips rocking, "promise you'll lick my ass again like you did in the bathroom...p - please..."

Staring back at her, my body wracked in the pleasure of her hand on my cock, the pleasure of her dirty panties pushed into my mouth, the pleasure of my stepdaughter's smells and tastes, I tried to nod my head and groaned my answer loudly, "Yes, chick, yes - I promise - I swear - I'll lick your ass like you want me to -"

All I heard was muted, mumbled moans escaping my mouth from under the fragrant flavorful fabric between my lips.

"I want you to, dad," Holly gasped, "I really want y - you to...ahhhh..."

I felt her fingers moving in my mouth as she rubbed the dirty, shit streaked and now saliva wet fabric of her panties onto my tongue.

"Holly - I'm -" I groaned over her fingers and the filthy fabric she held in my mouth.

Suddenly - in a blinding flash of pleasure - orgasm took over and, groaning loudly, I came. My hips thrust forward driving my cock through her fist and as I began to cum, she slid her hand to the head, stroking it. The first spurt of cum that shot from the head of my cock just missed her thigh and flew across the laundry room. It landed on the tiled floor, almost reaching the wall across from me.

Holly gasped and moved my spurting cock - only not away from her. She guided it towards her crotch - a quick movement that aimed it at her crotch as she rubbed herself against my knee and, held in her hand, I emptied myself onto my stepdaughter's moving crotch. Coating the fabric of her gray sweatpants that covered the puffy V between her chubby thighs as they gripped my leg, some landing on my pants leg.

She had guided my orgasming prick to shoot my cum onto her sweatpants covered crotch. She watched and gasped and moaned as each spurt landed on the gray fabric.

In those orgasmic milliseconds, my senses heightened, the smell and taste of my stepdaughter's dirty ass grew even more intense. I felt my stepdaughter's legs grip my thigh tighter, felt her shove herself, her crotch, against my leg grinding her cunt against me harder. She moaned loudly.

"D - daaad- I'm gonna c - cu - oh god..."

Knowing my stepdaughter was close to orgasm, I pulled her closer to me, held her tight, and tried to push my aching leg up into her crotch as she rocked and humped against it - in spite of the searing pain that gripped my thigh and traveled up and across my back.

Holly's eyes bounced back and forth, looking at both my cock and my face as I came. Watching, she gasped with each spurt of cum as it erupted from the head of my cock and onto the gray cotton that held her young pussy safe. She gripped my spurting prick tightly, pulling on it. Pulling it towards her...

"Daaaaad," she gasped, "I - I'm cumming too, dad, I'm cumming, dad...I'm cummmmm..." her words becoming a loud moan.

She threw her head back, closed eyes looking to the ceiling, lips parted, my stepdaughter shuddered and groaned loudly, grinding herself hard down onto my leg as her own orgasm took control of her body. Her hips bucked and she pressed the hot mess between her heavy thighs - my own cum and her own so-very-warm wetness - down onto my screaming in pain leg. Her fingers slipped from between my lips, her deliciously dirty panties hanging from my mouth as her hand dropped away to grab one heavy tit, squeezing. I watched with orgasmic but still lusting eyes as my stepdaughter gripped and twisted the nipple that stood out hard under her shirt.

My own orgasm fading, I could only watch, hold her tightly and hold my leg steady for her as Holly...came...

This time I'd gotten to see her face as she came - something I'd wished I'd seen in the bathroom.

In orgasm she was even more beautiful, more amazing.

Once again, I think I fell in love with her.

The only thing that was sexier than her cumming right then was when, just days ago, she'd cum with my tongue buried as deeply as I could push into her asshole. Only then I hadn't been able to see her face.

This time, I saw her face as she came...

She'd cum.

Again.

With me.

My stepdaughter had had an orgasm.

Holly had cum.

With me.

and she was beautiful...

Both she and I were breathing hard as I loosened my grip around her back. Her thighs relaxed, loosening their grip. She slid silently off and away from my leg as my hand slowly dropped away from her shoulders and slid down her back to her waist. My cock had begun to soften and slipped stickily from her hand. The last bit of my cum dribbled down over her fingers.

As senses returned I felt both my cum and her warm wetness soaking into my pants leg. She'd left a slight damp spot on my pants where she'd ground herself, humped her crotch against my leg.

My hand slipped away from her body as she took a step back from me. She looked first at my prick as it softened and hung from my crotch, still distended and shiny with her saliva and the last drips of my cum, then, hands on her belly and pushing her hips forward and sucking her chubby gut in, she looked down at her own crotch and the cum - my cum - that glistened and coated the fabric of her sweatpants where I knew the triangle of thick dark curls hid under her clothes.

"Oh, god.. " I heard her whisper as she stared at her cum covered sweatpants crotch.

Then she slowly looked up at my face.

"Dad...?" she said quietly between gasps for breath.

"H - Holly," I whispered, "I..."

I had no idea what to say to her. Again.

And I had no idea what she was going to say to me. Again.

I could only look at my stepdaughter's face at that minute. Could only listen to our panting breathing as it slowly began to return to normal.

I reached out and brushed the hair that had fallen across her forehead, wiping away the sweat that had formed on her brow.

"Chick," I whispered, "you alright?"

She slowly smiled and nodded, looking at me.

"Y - yeah, dad, I - I'm okay," she whispered, nodding her head, looking into my eyes, "are you?"

"I..."

Was I okay?

Was I?

I didn't know right then anymore than I did when she asked me the same question that day in the bathroom.

Was I?

Was she?

That was the more important question.

Was she?

She told me she was.

Were we?

I honestly wasn't sure at that moment.

What were we doing?

I loved her for what she was doing with me.

I hated her for what she was doing to me.

I loved her.

Once again my stepdaughter and her dirtiness had pushed me to do something that only a few weeks ago I'd never even thought of doing. Fantasized about, yes, but never really thought of actually doing.

Once again she had led me down a path that both of us knew we shouldn't be on.

I was the adult - twice her age.

She was 18.

I could have stopped this.

All of this.

What happened today and what happened in the bathroom. I could have, and knew I should, have stopped it.

I didn't.

I didn't because...

I couldn't.

I couldn't because...

I didn't want to.

"I think so, chick," I answered, shakily, "Holly, we- "

She looked at me.

"You probably oughta get out of those pants and get 'em in the wash," she said, glancing down at our shared mess on my pants as I pulled straight my screaming leg that hated me - and her - right then. I slowly stood upright, straightening my aching back. The pain in both eased but didn't disappear entirely. I tucked my spent cock back into my underwear.

"Huh?" I asked, before following her eyes down, "Yeah, yeah. You prob - "

"I'll clean up in here and throw everything in the wash," she said quietly, eyeing the splatter of semen on the floor and slightly nodding towards the cum splattered crotch of her sweatpants. Her hair slipped over her shoulder when she'd tipped her head towards her crotch, falling over half her face. She brushed it back.

"Chick..." I said softly. Back to earth, what had just happened, the ramifications for both of us, came to the forefront of mind, "We - "

"Hush, not right now, dad," my stepdaughter whispered, blue eyes shining and blinking, a soft smile on her lips.

Holly's eyes had always mesmerized me...Even as a child her blue eyes... Even more so now as a teen...

Did I mention she is beautiful?

"Gimme your pants - I'll toss 'em in the wash with mine. Hurry dad - mom's gonna be home real soon."