Holly’s Sales Training Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cathartico
Cathartico
1,333 Followers

Yup! That was the best of the bunch. Told you so! From there on out, every joke got worse. Nonetheless, I had the pleasure of listening to each and every one until I had a hard time suppressing a disapproving groan. #RollMyEyes

And then it came to a head. For some reason, Ben darted out of the office and placed himself right in front of me.

"Hey, beautiful! Why don't you go n get us some lattes from the coffee shop?" He told me in a commanding voice.

Beg your pardon? The Gelpal actually managed to keep a straight face as he gave me this instruction. Can you believe it? He didn't even try to say the word 'latte' in Italian (as you'd expect) but pronounced it German instead (js, Latte means picket in German but is mostly used as a vulgar term for dick). Even though he failed with both accents, the insinuation was clear. But I ignored the heavy hint, just like the sexist pet name.

ICYMI, I had bigger issues to slay. First off, he wasn't my boss, so he didn't get to tell me anything. Second, I wasn't some obscure waitress, so I wouldn't be of service to him in any way. Still, he was best buddies with my supervisor, so I flashed him a fake smile. Just as I opened my mouth to tell him off (albeit in the politest way possible), Ryan interrupted me. #LatteArtist

"Man! Does she look like a barista to you?" The Touslehead shouted over from the office. "Those boots ain't made for walkin', bro! Those stripper heels are meant for chrome poles."

Excuse me? This sexist joke was directed straight at me, wasn't it? The balls of the guy! Even though I managed to stifle a scoff, I couldn't help but shake my head and roll my eyes. This was insane!

Despite my indignation, I must admit that the fratster was correct about one thing, I defo wasn't a barista! But I mosdef wasn't a stripper either. I was a free and independent woman so I could wear whatever, whenever, and wherever. Besides, it was clear that the moron had no clue about fashion. Those 'stripper shoes' are becoming mainstream! Many celebs can be seen wearing them as everyday footgear. No cap! #LivingUnderARock

"Sweet!" Ben shot back. "But I don't give a f**k! I need my caffeine, you know that bro!"

"What 'bout this, babydoll?" He directed his attention back to me. "We start with a coffee n after that we graduate to a lapdance."

Pardon me? He was a real piece of work, wasn't he? The pet names and heavy hints were clearly getting out of hand! This was outrageous! Accordingly, I seethed with anger, even though I still tried to ignore the sexual innuendos as best as I could. What I couldn't ignore, however, was the Gelpal pulling some bills from his pants and stuffing them into my cleavage. Are you serious? The cheek on this guy!

NGL, the casualness was next level! But something else was worse. He hadn't even asked for permission! This was the final straw! I couldn't hold back any longer and got furious af! In fact, I got too furious bc my temper got the better of me.

"You want a drink, dude?" I asked the 'Yamos' alum, my voice dripping with sarcasm. "You can have this."

FFS! I did it! I know it may sound unbelievable but it's the truth! I reached out and grabbed a vase that was sitting on the checkout counter. Pulling out the flowers, I splashed the water right into the dudebro's face. I gave the smug idiot a cold shower b4 he had a chance to react. I literally made him look like a drowned (f)rat. What a sweet sight! Yasss, queen!

Holy mother of...! That was a relieve! I had needed that outburst! No cap! The look on the frat's face when he felt the cold water on his skin. Can you say puzzled? The feeling when I saw his stunned reaction. Can you say cheers? It was more than deserved, and it felt more than fabulous. Yeet! #YouReapWhatYouSow

OFC, his buddies noticed! More precisely, they laughed their heads off when they saw their homie with water on his face. The GelPal's response, however, was the opposite. He was so angry that he needed some time to collect himself. When he finally reacted, he stepped so close that he towered over me. Gasp! Reaching back with his hand, he seemed ready to hit me. Gulp!

And then the door opened! Everything seemed to happen simultaneously. A customer entered the store and stopped the dudebro in his tracks. Just the right moment! But not not the right customer! Does anyone else know that feeling when a myriad of different emotions washes over you? Yup! I was conflicted like that when I recognized the man. It was Mr. von Stein standing at the entrance. He had seen it all! #BossTime

IMA, I was too dazed to do anything. The patriarch, otoh, showed real prudence, locking the door b4 intervening. But he didn't go straight for the creepster. He didn't take him to task at all! Quite the opposite! My feels when he sat down on a sales table and pulled me over his lap. It happened without warning! My face when he pushed my booty shorts up. This was taking a wrong turn! Letting the wetlook material disappear into my butt crack, he actually exposed my glorious glutes.

ICYMI, Matt and Ryan had been alarmed by the sudden commotion. So, they stormed out of the office. But they stopped when they noticed the company owner. As a result, the three fratbros stood in the middle of the Vonderstore and watched the old sack flipping me over his knees. The horror!

"Oh... ohh..." I began to scream. "Ohhh... oohhh... ooohhh!"

Ohmigawd! The big boss started to give me a legit spanking. He concentrated on my left bubble bun first and added more punch to every blow. Accordingly, each of my screams grew louder and more distorted with pain.

"Ah... ahh..." I changed tune as the filthy swine changed cheeks. "Ahhh... aahhh... aaahhh!"

Ohmigosh! The spanking was savage! He gave me five hard slaps on each yummy bun, leaving ten red handprints on my poor butt. This was ratchet! The pain was fierce! Meanwhile, the three dudebros watched in stunned silence. But they weren't the only ones too shook to move. In truth, I couldn't do anything but scream and yell. This sucked balls! #ShookAF

"So... meanwhile at the ranch! What were you gonna buy when my salesgirl made that unforgivable mistake?" Mr. von Swine asked Ben when he took a break from the spanking.

Oh sheesh! The Gelpal was still in a state, so he didn't fully understand the boss' intention. As a result, he said the first thing that came to his mind, which was a 10$ t-shirt. Unbelieve, but true! And above all stupid!

Still, the decision was made! As it turned out, Mr. von Stein was judge, jury, and executioner in his stores. I, otoh, wasn't even allowed to take the stand. So, the patriarch determined that I should get ten slaps to my bottom, which he considered a proper punishment for my insolence to a customer. Sure enough, those spanks were on top of the slaps I had earned for representing the fashion label in a bad light. This was terrible! #RepresentationMatters

"Oh.. ahh... ohhh... aahhh... ooohhh!" I howled soon after.

OMG! As the old sack continued my punishment, he alternated between my butt cheeks. By spreading the heat, he made the burn so much worse. This was savage!

"Ah.. ohh... ahhh... oohhh... aaahhh!" I began to yelp in between my heavy panting.

OMFG! The sleazy scumbag tenderized my yummy buns, making each slap sting more than the last. This was fierce! As a result, my body responded by rearing back. Draped over his knees, my rump bobbed up with each slap. As if I were doing a yoga exercise on the boss' lap! It looked ridiculous! I made an ass of myself while the big boss made hamburger meat of my ass. The horror was real! #ItsOverWhenItsOver

"What 'bout you, spark?" Mr. von Swine eventually asked Ryan. "Sock it to me! What you wanted to buy?"

Holy moly! My eyes snapped open when I heard the old-ass owner repeating the question. I so badly wanted to intervene and tell him that the guy had nothing to do with the argument. Small problem? I couldn't bring myself to disagree with my boss! Instead, I shot a round of daggers at Touslehead to send him a clear message. Suffice it to say, it was a warning shot to keep him from doing anything stupid. #ShotAcrossTheBow

CMIIW, my icy stare should have frozen his lips together. But it didn't! Instead, the dudebro responded way too hasty! After taking a brief look around the store, he picked the first thing he saw on the shelves. It was a 20$ polo shirt, which meant 20 more slaps for my burning butt. This was surreal! I can't even with this dumb bro!

"Well, Mrs. DeLuca! See this as instant karma!" Mr. von Swine remarked dryly. "A lasting reminder! This s**t must never happen again. You need to get a grip! Stop your soap opera at work!"

Ohmigawd! The old codger was twisting the facts again. He completely retold the story. Nothing could be further from the truth! I so wasn't a diva at work. As if! I was a legit role model!

"The choice is yours, sweet cheeks. Who shall have the honor? The store manager or me?" The staunch patriarch surprised me with his next move. "Who should give you that friendly reminder, ditzy titsi?"

Holy snap! Just like that, the seasoned exec made me the main actor in this narrative. In fact, he forced me to make a pick. The problem? Both options were terrible! OT1H, Mr. von Swine had already proven to be savage. OTOH, his bastard son was the douchiest of douchebags. What an impossible choice! This ain't it, chief! #ControlYourNarrative

"You, Mister!" I hissed through gritted teeth.

TBH, the decision wasn't as hard as it seemed at first. After all, I know I can handle a lot of things. Getting spanked by a stupid college dropout, however, isn't one of them. That's a step too far! I can tell you for a fact, the insufferable jerk would never lay a finger on my body. Real talk! #TheChoiceIsYours

"Sorry, I couldn't hear you, pussycat!" The filthy swine played the old man card again.

Ohmigosh! He didn't let me off the hook that easily. He legit wanted me to grovel and beg. Most of all, he wanted the world (or rather the band of bros) to hear it. A hundo p! Obs, he was dead set on proving his dominance to any challenger to his throne. #GameOfBros

"Please sir!" I blurted out after taking a deep breath to brace myself. "You're legit! Only you know the just punishment!"

"Sir! Choose the right measure." I added, getting overzealous once again. "Teach me a lesson that I'll never forget. A hundo p!"

"That's nice to hear, silly kitty! Of course, I must comply with such a sweet request." The seasoned exec seemed pleased with my plea.

"Too bad, my arm's getting tired." He quickly turned the tables. "I guess I'll have to use a hairbrush then."

WTF? In panic, my eyes followed his finger. What I saw made me scoff and shudder atst. I couldn't believe it! He was actually pointing to the care products we were selling on a display stand. This couldn't be real! But all too soon, it became reality.

"Ooohhh! Aaahhh! Ooohhh! Aaahhh! Ooowwwaaahhh!" I started crying.

Oh yikes! My poor posterior had become so sensitive that every little touch was pure agony. Yet, the staunch patriarch brought the heavy artillery with each stroke of the brush. Does anyone else want to imagine the feeling when the hard wooden side of the hairbrush landed with a loud smack on my glowing glutes? Thought so!

FFS! The intensity was unbearable! The pain vibrated through every cell of my body, so I had to move to compensate for the anguish. As a result, I stomped my feet the first ten times my rump took a hit. Since I was wearing those sky-high boots, I actually thudded the tip of the platforms onto the ground. But hey, who's a stickler for trifles, right? In any case, I was in a tizzy! The drama was real!

"Aaahhh! Ooohhh! Aaahhh! Ooohhh! Aaarrrggghhh!" I bawled my eyes out while tears ran down my cheeks.

Oh shoot! The last ten blows were too much! I couldn't keep it together anymore. So, I kicked the ground as wildly as furiously. Accordingly, Mr. von Swine had to pull my body all the way over his lap until my legs were hanging in the air. Otherwise, I would have slipped off. But that didn't stop me from making a fuss. Instead, I clenched my fists and pounded them onto the ground with every clubbing blow. Meanwhile, my legs floundered and thrashed through the air. I was hysterical!

And then it was over! I hardly noticed and remained in my position for a few moments. When it finally hit me, I was more relieved than ever! As soon as the old codger let go of me, I fled behind the cash register. Actually, I could barely stay on my feet (with or without those sky-high platform heels). But wtvr! I made it! Reaching the cash point, I basically collapsed and dropped to my knees behind the counter.

"Now, Matty! Time to prove that you're capable of running this place. No more excuses!" The head of the Vonderfam gave his son a warning. "Kiss these troublemakers off! This is your mess n it'll never happen in my store again! Understood, young man?"

"You bring your pals in line and fast! Otherwise, you're lazy a$$ joins them in the unemployment line. Gettit?" He really stressed the gravity of the situation. "I've cut you enough slack! That's over now! Damn straight!"

Oh wow! My jaw dropped when I heard the company owner talk like that. Even though the pain in my butt thumped so loud that I could barely hear a word, the message was clear. The staunch patriarch had been forced to punish me to safe face for his son. And yet, he stood up for his employees (aka me) and penalized the overbearing fratboys. #FairDealsBoss

Oh yeet! I was low-key happy when I heard Matt huffing and puffing. It was obs how angry he was about his dad's instructions. He actually started moping! No kidding! My face when I heard him usher his dudebros out the backdoor. The obnoxious jerk was highly annoyed. My feels when I realized the arrogant trust fund baby had been taken down a peg (probs for the first time ever). I was delighted! #HappyDance

No matter what, I remained behind the counter to stay out of sight (aka out of trouble). As I tried to collect myself, I suddenly sensed movement at the register. Out of caution, I straightened up and spun around. As it turned out, it was the old-school owner looking for me. I guess, I got lucky there. Phew!

"Don't get sensitive on me now, sweet cheeks!" Mr. von Stein told me.

"You must be out there if you think you can let it all hang out n act like a wildcat at work! No way, Jose!" He called out my quick temper. "What? Did you plan on kicking him in the nuts or what?"

"You need to learn to keep your cool, Mrs. DeLuca!" The seasoned exec informed me. "My salesclerks must be calm n collected."

"Looks like you're one of those ADHD kiddies. Busier than a one-eyed cat watching two mouse holes, right?" He added sharply. "A good hiding! That's the way to go to pacify this silly kitty."

Holy cow! I stared at the patriarch in utter disbelief. His tone made it clear that he wasn't sorry for anything. On the contrary, he had legit savored the situation. It was crystal clear how much he enjoyed teaching the cheeky brat a lesson. I'd even say it made his day to put me over his knee and spank me like a naughty girl. I can't even with this blunt boomer!

"Look, I'm a Yamos alum, so I know these dipsticks." Mr. von Stein tried to reassure me when he saw my outrage. "That son of a b!tch, he's gotten in trouble for this kinda stuff before. He woulda torn you to pieces without batting an eye. I can't have that mess in my store."

"Everybody knows that was the best way to diffuse the situation." He seemed to speak from experience. "Otherwise, these candyasses wouldn't have let you alone. Time for my son to kiss them off once n for all."

All right! My first impulse had been on fleek! My boss had actually stood up for me, albeit in his own old-school way. Looks like those old-fashioned manners have their advantages after all. Nevertheless, Mr. von Stein had a point. The Gelpal always seemed to be on the verge of snapping and going postal. It could have gotten ugly real quick. So, the old man had somewhat protected me. No cap! #KnightInShiningArmor

"Don't get teed off, crybaby! You better apologize for making things difficult!" The staunch patriarch turned things on me as soon as he saw me relax. "If you wanna keep collecting your wages, you can't argue or fight with customers. Keep your cool n draw in your claws!"

Holy smokes! Does anyone else know the feeling when you cheered too soon? I did when I realized that the sour old sack would never say sorry to me. Obs, he was a man of little words, letting his actions speak for themselves. If anything, he demanded an apology from me. What was this? The upside down! The insolence was real! #ArroganceAtItsFinest

"Most of all, you must learn to show respect to your superiors." The head of the Vonderfam added. "Otherwise, you won't have a long shelf-life here."

WTF! Was this a veiled threat or good advice? I couldn't tell! Either way, I didn't like his tone. The old codger made it sound like everyone agreed that it was my fault. Allegedly, I was a difficult employee who was rude toward customers. Obs, my temper was responsible for provoking the disturbance. Oh jeez! He couldn't be serious! That was so far from the truth! As a reaction, I badly wanted to slap the features off his crinkled face. But that would have only confirmed his accusations, so I hastily stopped. Granted, I had a temper. But that was no big deal, was it? #TemperTantrum

Wtvr! The big boss quickly showed me his definition of respect. Putting his hands on my shoulders, he pushed me down. The sudden action caught me off-guard as it came out of nowhere. Just a moment ago, we had been talking about my work behavior and now he suddenly switched to the other thing (aka sex). This was wild! But ofc, my opinion didn't matter. B4 I knew it, my body had disappeared behind the cash register. On the way down, I noticed that the sleazy scumbag had already pulled his dick out of his pants. Oh woah! He came prepared! Everything had headed toward this, and it had completely flown over my head. So stupid! #BlondeMoment

No matter what, I didn't resist. Instead, I dutifully spread my legs while squatting down. In a way, I felt obligated to do my boss a favor. After all, he had protected me from the brutal bro. In fact, he had acted highly modern, treating me the same way as the men (aka punishing us both). Even though I would have preferred a sincere apology for being too harsh with the spanking, this would have to do. I sus, it was his old-fashioned way of saying sorry. Nywy, I can't deny that I was thirsty for sex. In truth, I craved the boss' boner badly. #GenderEquality

AYC, I was ready to serve. As soon as I was in place, the old-ass owner grabbed my pitch-black hair and wrapped the long strands around his hand. What a vice grip! He instantly used it to tug on my hair and push my head forward. I couldn't react fast enough, so I almost toppled forward. In panic, I put my palms on the old man's hairy thighs to keep my balance. This was unhinged! #TightRopeWalker

NTL, I didn't push off. Instead, I let the staunch patriarch have his way with me. As if he'd give a damn! On the contrary, the filthy swine was completely unimpressed and just kept pressing on. This was intense! His old prick came at me real fast. Frankly, it would have poked me in the eye if I hadn't opened my mouth. Trying my best to be a good employee, I kept my lips open as he drove his shaft inside. So dutiful! However, the old codger didn't stop there, but kept pushing. As he buried his prick in my mouth, I tightly clasped my mouth around it. Literally like a suction cup! In addition, I started vibrating my lips to give him a dope hummer. #BlowjobOfTheDay

BION, but Mr. von Swine didn't show any kinda reaction. He didn't even give me a look! Instead, he kept going as if it were business as usual. Believe it or not, but it seemed hella normal to him. But to me, it was the exact opposite! Bet! I gotta say, the nonchalance was hitting a nerve! OT1H, it legit got my goat! OTOH, it excited me to no end! The conflict was real!

Cathartico
Cathartico
1,333 Followers