Holly The Horny Witch Pt. 02

Story Info
"Holly and Jeffrey deal with matters of the bedroom".
5.8k words
4.83
1.9k
2
0

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/21/2023
Created 06/29/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
123z
123z
825 Followers

London, 2018.

The accomplished Witch, Holly Goodman, was just like everybody else when it came to remembering her first real kiss. It was with Peter Drummond. It was he who had made love to her for the first time as well. Not brilliant, but then whose first time ever is?

And Holly remembered the first time she had experimented with lesbian sex, the occasion was indelibly burned into her memory. How could she ever forget that night anyway?

Because Holly Goodman had made love to herself!!

x

But it was Jeffrey who she had fallen for romantically and within a year of courting they had moved in together. It was after the fifth time she and her new lover had made out she became concerned. As usual, he had not brought her even close to orgasm. Holly knew that most females could not achieve a climax through intercourse alone and that a clitoral orgasm was the proffered way to get off. The pretty nineteen-year-old sat up naked in bed and sighed in frustration.

"I'm sorry, love. I just can't find your clit, and as for the g-spot well. Does it even exist?"

Holly pouted and shrugged her shoulders. She had graciously given Jeff a nice ten-minute blow job to begin with and she fully expected him to go down on her and reciprocate. But, after a poor and sloppy and slobbering attempt at cunnilingus, Jeff had given up, complaining of an aching jaw. He had then taken her missionary style as per usual and had grunted and groaned until he was done four minutes later.

"It's not fair. Girls like sex too, you know. Sex is a two-way street."

The mop-haired novice looked down at his flaccid penis and felt a little guilty. He had thoroughly enjoyed himself once more, fucking the shit out of his girl, and thought sex was the greatest thing in the world. Perhaps he was a mite selfish, he thought.

"Kleenex?" he asked.

He meekly handed over a box of tissues and his lover snatched one and inserted it into her cum filled pussy with a huff.

The poor girl was levelheaded, logical, and somewhat insecure and was at a loss. The still-naked filly padded noiselessly to the bathroom and tended to her toilet.

The new couple had taken residence in a reasonably one-bedroom flat and both were gainfully employed. The bed was just a single which made no difference to the two young lovebirds as they discovered that they were fond of hugging and sleeping snuggled up. As she became lost in thought a clever idea popped into her pretty head. She bounded back excitedly into the bedroom, tits jiggling wildly, and leaped onto the bed beside an uneasy Jeffrey.

"Everything okay?"

"Right. Listen to me. I will teach you how to please me. Where to touch me, how hard or soft, and for how long. In no time you'll be an expert in oral sex."

"And how exactly do you propose to do that? I'm all fingers and thumbs down, you know. There."

"I have an idea. I can recall a spell David found in some old book of magic. The Transfiguration Incarnation."

This particular spell was a complex one that was best left to highly skilled witches and wizards. It enabled one to assume the physical appearance of another. The idea that a sorcerer might use this is an ancient one that existed in the folklore and superstitions of many cultures. The effect is temporary and might last up to about three hours or less. One could even change sex and race but not species.

"Are you sure?"

"Quite sure, Jeff."

"Wait! You surely don't mean!"

"Exactly! I want you to assume the appearance of me! And then we'll make out."

"Bloody Hell!"

x

The minute Holly declared that she intended to make out with herself Jeffrey could neither eat nor sleep. What would he feel, being female? Would he get his dick back? He loved his dick. Would he gain pleasure from it all? And would that make him a male lesbian?

The time came and Jeff watched nervously as his girl and he went to the bedroom. Holly began to strip off and made a gesture with her index finger for him to do the same.

"I don't know. What if I change back in the middle of, of...whatever we happen to be in the middle of?"

"Trust me. Now."

Holly stood before him stark naked and tapped her foot impatiently as he got naked. She raised her magic wand and started to summon up all of her willpower. Her right arm tingled like mad as she channeled her thoughts on one thing only. The wand acted as a unique instrument capable of the transference of her witchcraft as she pointed it at her beau.

"Transfigero!"

Jeff threw his head back and held his face in both hands.

"Ooh! I feel funny."

The flesh of his hands began to bubble and ripple as he kept them up to his face. The hands slimmed out as did his arms, and then more alarmingly his chest started to jut out as he developed a pert pair of B-cup breasts!

"Holly! I'm scared!"

"Relax, it's all going to plan."

Jeff looked down between his legs and saw his pronounced package vanish and shrink as his wedding tackle transformed into a female vagina! His hair grew rapidly and changed colour from a dark brown to a lighter hue.

In just two minutes he had gone from he to she, and not only any old female but the spitting image of Holly Goodman!

"How do you feel?"

"A little queer, pun intended.

He ran his hands through glossy long hair and gulped. His voice had changed and he spoke in the honeyed light tones of his lover. Holly approached him and stared hard at a very desirable version of herself. She was the epitome of female allure. Flawless skin, rose-tipped breasts, long and slender limbs, and provocative curves.

"Hug me."

Jeffrey slowly put his arms around his love and they embraced. The feel of soft flesh on soft flesh felt remarkable as they looked into each other's eyes and kissed passionately.

"It's like kissing my reflection. How odd. There."

She thrust her right hand between the other thighs and slid a finger along the fresh slit that was Holly/Jeff's vagina!!

"By Merlin!"

"There, doesn't that feel nice?"

Holly ran her middle finger up and down the vertical smile that was her double's pussy from clitoris to the anus.

"I...I guess so. It's weird not having an erection. Instead, I feel a tingling INSIDE my...you know."

The skilled Witch looked herself up and down and wrinkled her pretty nose as she lingered on her twin tits.

"Hmm, I'm a bit lacking in the breast department when I take a different look, how disappointing."

She cupped and jiggled her opposite boobs and kneaded the pliant flesh with a frown.

"Well, I think they are cute."

"Huh! Right, let's start. We may not have too long."

Holly drew Holly/Jeff to the edge of the bed and they sat snuggled side by side, thigh to thigh. They continued to snog, tongues dancing and lips smacking.

Holly/Jeff opened his/her legs and trembled as the air met the neatly trimmed vulva. The original, so to speak, used her fingertips to caress the radiant skin of her double as they French kissed without pause. Tracing long lines she followed the contours of the small mound of stomach, over both hips, and up to the breasts. There she thumbed the erect nipples that jutted out like two ripe berries.

Holly/Jeff sighed and closed his/her eyes. Was this what she felt when aroused? It was certainly pleasant. He moved his left hand to grasp his erection that no longer existed! He felt like one of those persons who had lost an arm or leg but still felt the missing limb. When they separated they gazed into identical sets of twinkling eyes.

"Wow! It's strange. Normally all my blood goes to my cock, but I'm feeling good in my loins, my nipples, asshole, stomach, and toes."

"NOW, you're getting the message. Finally. I particularly have sensitive ears and neck."

Holly placed her hand on his/her head and pushed. With her lover on her back, she fell atop her and began to nibble the other's neck and ears. She thrust her tongue into the left ear as deeply as possible and swirled it around. As she probed one and then the other ear she widened Jeff's with hers and gyrated her lower body on his loins. Jeffrey wrapped his legs around her calves and pushed up from the skinny bed. He was hungry for physical contact as he became more and more aroused.

Holly had moved from his neck to his pert tits and she was flicking and biting the hard nipples with tiny growls of ardour. He experienced wetness inside his puffy love nest and spread his legs wider. As Holly rocked her hips to and fro he felt the heat from her nether regions on his and he began to moan softly.

"Oh, Holly!"

She took each nipple between her teeth in turn and bit gently before darting all around the pinkish areolas. Jeff kept on bucking his hips as his moans grew louder and his love juices flowed freely.

"Please, please, touch me there."

"In time, lover. This is not your usual wham bam, thank you ma'am session. Patience."

"Oh, lord!"

Holly leaned back and then rolled off of her duplicate form and scooted down to the feet.

"Ever kissed a woman's feet before?"

"No, course not."

"Well, you should. Watch and learn."

Holly thought that her dainty feet were one of her best attributes. She lifted up the right foot of the mesmerised Jeffrey and began to trace out the small toes and curved instep with her fingertips.

With loving tenderness, she separated each toe in turn and blew cool air on them. She did the same to the left foot and Jeff threw his head back into the pillow.

"How amazing is that?"

With legs bent at the knees, he felt his right foot raise up as Holly proceeded to kiss it from the toes up to the ankle, carefully blowing air out all the way. She then turned to the left and massaged the entire foot with her slim hands.

Then she bent low and nibbled the sensitive flesh of the instep before shifting to the harder heel. Her lover gasped as each toe was sucked lovingly and slowly with the original little minx lapping with her darting tongue.

"I had no idea. I'm so wet!"

Holly carried on regardless and took the big right toe into her mouth and sucked it in with pursed lips. She hummed happily before letting it go with a lewd-sounding pop.

"Heavens!"

She took the other foot and the big left toe vanished inside her hot mouth. She sucked on it with relish and saliva ran out of her mouth and down the upturned sole. Holly grinned to herself as she ran her hands up the slender calves to the prize with occasional brushes of both inner thighs. She gripped the upper thighs in both hands and widened them further. She came face to face with her own wet and rather succulent muff and her eyes widened.

"My own pussy! How quaint!"

"For pity's sake lick it, Holly I'm desperate!"

"Hope you're getting all this, Jeff. There may be a written later on."

Jeff felt a different inner warmth than usual as Holly wet the tip of her middle digit and outlined the swollen nether lips of the offered quim. Her finger played with the sparse curls of neat pubes as she studied her own face at the same time.

As the new Witch opened his/her mouth in a silent scream she was amused at her reaction when her pussy was paid attention.

Holly/Jeff tensed his/her thigh muscles as Holly inserted the teasing finger past the slightly open and moist slit.

The foxy brunette shifted on her front as she lowered her face to take a closer look at his, or rather her very own inner folds as she jiggled inside. She was interested in noting the darker skin between her inner and outer labia.

A broad smile lit up her face as she watched the small flow of pussy juice trickle out and slowly run down the upturned-ass crack.

Her lover mewed through gritted teeth and bounced his bottom lightly up and down to make his girl probe deeper.

Holly realised that this was indeed the first time she had pleasured another woman, albeit herself! And she was thoroughly enjoying herself. Another mental note for another time. She flattened her left hand and smothered Jeff's mound and pressed hard and held still for a few moments.

"Now I'm going to expose my, that is, your clitoris."

"O, o, kay," whispered he as his heart beat like a hammer.

Licking and flicking with her dexterous tongue Holly soon had him moaning and beating his fists on the bed as she speared his slot. After a few exploratory jabs she lapped away like a puppy at the soft and wet flesh and a chill went up his spine. As she was extremely responsive whenever her perineum was played with, Holly homed in and swiped at the tiny area between her anus and vulva.

Holly moved her hands under Jeff's cute bottom and raised his pussy up to her face where she made contact with the pink nest of that elusive bud. She moved the point of her tongue to the exact spot where the clit was still hooded and teased and teased. Jeff had an uncontrollable knee jerk as the erect little button emerged at last. The winsome Witch dribbled spit down her chin as she made clockwise circles around the clit until it protruded enticingly. Now she held the clit between her lips and sucked and sucked so much that Jeff thought she might actually suck it out of his body!

"Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes!"

He screamed in his new high-pitched voice and writhed under the persistent oral assault and he began to convulse and shake from an almighty clitoral orgasm!

"MMMMNMAAAH! I...bmmm, gagh."

Jeff made inarticulate noises as he lay on his/her back and perspired freely. Holly crossed her arms on his belly and grinned up at him.

"Now, do you think you can do that for me?"

"Don't know," he uttered as he panted hard.

As the sublime spasms in his body began to ease he raised his head.

"You're so bloody good at it."

"I know what we can do. We'll use my vibrator."

Holly leaped up gleefully and rummaged around in her bag.

"You have a vibrator? Since when?"

"Never mind that now. Look, here it is."

Jeff looked wide-eyed at the four-inch lavender sex toy that she held up in her hand.

"Like it? It's a bullet pleasure vibe with three speeds, seven different patterns of vibrations, and a tapered end for precision stimulation."

She threw the object at him and he fumbled the catch and scampered up onto the bed. With her legs out wide he gazed at the familiar sight of Holly's parted pink portals and gulped. He looked at the controls and turned them on.

It made a low pitch hum and shook in the palm of his hand.

"It tickles," he said chuckling.

"Wait until you put it inside your pussy," she said with a knowing wink.

Jeff crawled over the bed and pushed the end into her entrance and moved it in and out. He looked into her eyes for approval and noted her lids gradually close. He watched in fascination as he inserted the entire thing into her bubbling quim and was astounded at how easily it slid in and out.

"Faster, babe."

Holly looked at her own face with the dreamy eyes and groomed brows and tilted her head. Jeff did his best as he pumped her over and over until his wrist ached.

"I guess I'm not too good at this."

"Oh, for Merlin's sake. Go and fetch my wand."

Holly/Jeff padded naked over to the nightstand and brought over the ten-inch vinewood wand that was her preferred instrument. Holly took it with a look of despair at her other half and raised the wand. Sitting up she pointed at the idle vibrator and made the incantation.

"Actio!"

The sex toy jiggled a few times and then jumped up and aimed itself at her gaping pussy! Holly wiggled her wrist and the toy hummed into action and inserted itself inside the frustrated female wizard. With a deft move, she slid a pillow under her sweet buns and dug her toes into the mattress. Her wrist rotated and snapped back and forth as she made the vibrator twist and turn and spin in her dripping pussy at the same time it glided in and out.

"Now we're cooking!"

Jeff put his hand between his legs and cupped his still sodden Mons as he watched Holly fuck herself with the sex toy.

She humped up and down on the pillow and moaned loudly as the magical vibrator moved all by itself, relentlessly and steadily in and out. She must have used this often, thought he as she alternated pressure on the top of her inner walls and the bottom.

As her wand hand became a blur so the vibrator shunted to and fro faster and faster. Her free hand was not idle and she teased her berry-like nipples to her heart's content. The constant humming of the toy was strangely muted as it vanished inside her only to buzz audibly as it reemerged.

"So close, so close," muttered the blushing brunette as Jeff frigged his spanking new muff.

Then he actually jumped as Holly finally came and the vibrator left her pussy. His mouth gaped as he watched her spit out a three-inch stream of cum that made a little puddle beneath her. His lover was a squirter!

Jeff looked at how wet her inner thighs and mound were and he remained slack-jawed. When Holly recovered she opened her eyes and propped herself up on her elbows. She looked at Jeff who had suddenly changed back to his usual self, his stiff cock in his fist.

"Amazing. I really had no idea how much pleasure you get from your body. And all I need is to get hard and cum."

"Well, I hope it was all worth it. I shall expect a lot more effort from you in the future."

As they spoke her eyes focused on his erection and she licked her lips.

"Come on then, we just have time for a quickie."

Jeff dropped on top of her and slipped her legs over his shoulders. He thrust up inside her and in a jiffy was giving her a rigorous seeing to.

"Lovely! Lovely!"

x

Six months later.

"Holly, will you cheer the fuck up!" yelled an exasperated Jeffrey Hunter.

"You drive me crazy!" she yelled back in kind.

"No, you drive ME crazy!"

"No YOU, drive ME crazy!"

"You drive me crazy, times a hundred, and no comebacks!"

Holly Goodman threw her hairbrush in the general direction of her boyfriend and lover and stormed off into the bathroom in a huff. Jeff was lying on top of their bed and was busy attempting to dry the damp patch on the sheet with a Kleenex where the pair of them had just made love.

"Oh, sod this. Tersus Sursum!"

The accomplished Wizard waved his magic wand, the one made of willow, and the patch dried in a flash. Holly reappeared in her robe and flopped back onto the bed.

"Do you ever consider my feelings in these matters? Do you? I ask one little thing and you automatically have to say no."

It had been five months since they had moved in together and began to enjoy the pleasures of the flesh. They had made love frequently as eager nineteen-year-olds normally did. Fucking as many times as possible.

"I mean, don't you find me attractive?"

Very much so, thought the virile young wizard. Holly was that rarest of creatures. One who had changed so much from the bushy-haired young thing that he had first encountered all those years ago, and she had blossomed into a slender limbed stunner. When he reached puberty he had jerked off in bed at night dreaming of her and wishing they could be lovers.

He recalled that first time and how he had been nervous all of that day. Holly had left him sitting on the bed anxiously as she disappeared into the bathroom. When she emerged she was totally naked with her long hair brushed and looking squeaky clean. She gazed longingly into his eyes as she undressed him and he thanked Merlin that his cock reached full erection in front of her.

"Touch me, Jeff."

The eighteen-year-old wizard ran his hands up her sides and arms as she showered him with kisses. She encouraged him to caress her pert breasts and he marveled at how firm and pliant they were. Jeff felt his head pulled to her upper body and he automatically sucked on her hard nipples, astounded at how erect they had become.

"Love me."

Holly stared at his rigid dick and laid back with her welcome legs splayed out. His eyes lingered on that succulent-looking trim bush between her upper thighs and slowly climbed on top of her super soft body.

123z
123z
825 Followers
12