Holly The Horny Witch Pt. 03

Story Info
Holly has a run in with the old school bully.
5.7k words
4.57
2k
2
0

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/21/2023
Created 06/29/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
123z
123z
822 Followers

London, 2023.

Holly Goodman had taken a lot of criticism lately about her healthy sex drive. When she wasn't hard at work she was the first one to admit that her thoughts were mostly about sex. If she wasn't making love she would probably be masturbating and dreaming of making love. If she wasn't masturbating she would have her head in a book called 'Advanced Sexual Positions.'

Ever since leaving school, the attractive brunette had discovered a hidden sexual obsession that she had embraced the first time she had slept with Jeffrey Hunter. Overnight she had taken a journey from a shy, virginal eighteen-year-old into a sex-obsessed twenty-something. Since then she had certainly slept with others and had blossomed into an experienced lover.

x

She had been pleasantly surprised when two of her schoolfriends came to London to visit. Sue and Viv met up in the evening to enjoy each other's company and reminisce. Both were Witches and had married Wizards. The three old friends ate dinner and then found a wine bar to wind up the evening.

"So, come on. You can tell us."

Sue took a healthy swig of Chardonnay and slurred her words.

"Just how hung is David Watts? We heard he has a dick like a tree trunk.

"What makes you think I know?" said an innocent-looking Holly Goodman.

"Oh, please. We all know you, Holly. Who haven't you had?"

"Are you implying I'm promiscuous?"

"We saw you kissing Mark Williams after school."

"Yeah," agreed Viv. "AND Billy Nation always had his hand up your skirt. You little trollop."

Sue continued, counting off on her fingers.

"So, you slept with Jeffrey of course. David Watts. The school bully, Danny Richards..."

"What? How did you know about Danny and me?" cried the dismayed brunette.

"HAH! So, it IS true! We were just bluffing. Busted! You must tell all now and spare no details."

"You two. Words fail me."

Holly leaned back and took a slug of her wine. The room was busy, veritably overcrowded in fact, as the not-so-innocent brunette gathered her thoughts. She leaned over the table and spoke in a low voice.

"Alright, it's true. Danny and I did do the dirty deed, but it isn't what you think. I still abhor him AND his horrid family."

"Who doesn't? Ghastly git!"

Viv slammed her glass on the table in an obvious statement of assent.

"For years he pulled our hair, called us names, and stuck 'please kick me' stickers on our backs."

"What an arse! One time he pulled my knickers down in front of the whole class. I cried for a week."

Holly nodded as Sue stifled a sob. Danny had been a severe pain in the backside but he did have deep brown eyes that made her go weak at the knees when he stared at her with contempt. The fact that he was also a Wizard made it all the more difficult. Holly looked into space as she recalled that fateful day she and the heartless Danny had sex. Her rapt audience waited to hear more with bated breath.

"Get another round of drinks Sue and I'll tell you everything."

x

"It was a year after we left school," continued Holly. "Just after Jeff and I moved in together. Remember Mrs. McDonald? Our evening teacher? She provided affordable rooms for students. We were as snug as a bug but it was cosy."

Viv nodded.

"Now, she was a real Witch. A big hook nose like something out of a Walt Disney film. Really old too."

"Right. Anyway, she came to my room one day when Jeffrey had gone to Manchester for a week to visit his Grandmother."

"Right, Miss Goodman," she barked. "I need a favour from you. As young Hunter is out of town and all of my rooms are full, I want you to take in another for a few days."

"But, I've only the one bed, Mrs. McDonald, as you well know."

"I AM aware, young lady. He can bed down on your sofa."

"My sofa? Hold on. You said HE. It's a man?"

"Yes. Actually, you know each other. It's Mister Danny Richards. He's in London on an errand for his Father's business."

"Danny Richards! That bast...fellow?"

"Any objections?"

"No, Mrs. McDonald. Her voice sounded stern and abrupt, so I just caved in. She still made me feel like a thirteen-year-old. I was horrified at having to meet this man again but I steeled myself and told myself to remain aloof and calm. He knocked on the door later that evening and I let him in reluctantly. I was wearing a Babymetal tee shirt that had a rip under my left arm and I could feel his eyes mentally undressing me, the sod. Are you staring at my bosom, Richards? I asked him disgustedly."

"Not really, Goodman. They're not much to write home about, are they? I mean, don't flatter yourself, I've seen bigger tits on a middle-aged man."

"PIG! I thought. Come in I said, and he barged right past me."

"Thanks, Goodman," he said as if chewing on a brick.

"You're welcome," I retorted, with a hint of bile in my throat."

"SO nice to meet you again. It's been a while."

"Not nearly long enough, I thought as we both glared and seethed at each other. Strongly resembling his father, Danny had grown to be a tall and slender adult with the same chocolate-brown eyes. His hair was long and he had it back in a straight ponytail. In a certain light, he looked almost handsome. Get a grip, girl, I told myself as I broke from my reverie. I do not fancy Dany Richards I scolded myself. Repeat after me, I do not fancy him, I do not fancy him, I do not fancy him."

"Are you alright, Goodman? You're blushing like a beetroot."

"Yes. Quite alright, thank you so much. Follow me. I showed him where the kitchen and bathroom were, and then pointed to the fold-out sofa."

"I'm not sleeping on a fucking sofa. I'll take the bed."

"No you bloody won't. That's mine and Jeffrey's."

"Oh, that's right. You and Hunter are an item. He was a crappy Wizard if I remember rightly."

"He was not."

"I'm not going to argue. And I AM taking the bed, even if his stink still lingers there."

"Well, I was fuming but I held my tongue. I would have loved to turn him into a toad or something worse. We ignored each other, and as he and I pottered around the room, I was acutely aware of his furtive staring and leering at my mature figure. At the back of my mind, I was actually flattered that he found me attractive enough to ogle, even if he was a long-time rival of ours. As I helped him settle I found that I too kept making sideways glances at him. I told him that he was not to enter the living room while I was asleep on the sofa and that we would have only the bathroom to share."

"Very well, until tomorrow then."

"Our eyes met and we did not look away for what seemed like forever. I even wondered if he was trying to mesmerise me with those beguiling dark eyes. Damn him!"

"So far, so bad."

Sue and Viv were all ears as Holly paused in her story.

"I made sure that I kept busy and managed to stay out of his way the next day. I ate a light supper of a dish of bouillabaisse and decided to go to bed early. I slipped into my blue striped pajama set and as soon as my head hit the pillow I was asleep. A short while later I half opened my eyes thinking I had heard the door open, but it was the one next door. There was a muted rustle of feet and definite giggling. I turned over and attempted to drop off but after mere minutes I was rudely awakened by muffled sounds from the bedroom. I put my pillow over my head to shut out the rude sound of moaning but to no avail. Fuming I lay there as my ears pricked up at the sound of moaning and sexy pillow talk."

"Fuck me, Danny. Fuck me with that big cock!"

"Bastard! I thought. He's brought a girl back to his room and was in the act of fucking her brains out! And not only that but merely five feet away from where I slept! Intrigued I got up, not bothering with the light as it was a moonlit night, and padded barefoot over to the adjoining wall for a better listen. Whoever it was clearly loved the attention she was receiving and the moaning quickly turned to high-pitched squealing. She began to beg for his big organ desperately and I admit that I found myself straining my ears to hear more."

"How do you do that, babe," asked the unknown female.

"Magic, my dear. Just magic."

"What about her?"

"Fuck her!"

"Git! I thought as I bit my lip in order not to react."

"Oh, yes! Do it like that! I love it! Fuck me with that big cock, you devil!"

"As I listened intently her cries of passion and excessive moaning had an extraordinary effect on me. I was starting to get turned on! As they continued to fuck each other I wiggled my bum and dropped my pajama bottoms to my feet.

I glanced at the clock and saw that it was midnight. My ear was right up against the door as the girl demanded that she be taken doggy style. My hand found itself between my parted legs and I felt the sexual heat from my aroused pussy.

As I imagined Danny thrusting in and out of the girl who was on all fours I slipped my middle finger inside my already moist muff. The creaking of the bed only heightened my arousal and in my mind's eye, I could see the girl's tits bouncing wildly as she was ravished by the smug bastard. My pussy was really slick as I frigged myself rapidly, and I had to lean in the door to support myself as I went up on tiptoe. They were really going at it and their attempts to stay discreet were all but lost as they gasped and sobbed in their passionate rut."

"I'm going to cum. Where do you want it?"

"On my ass, big boy."

"Big boy indeed! My hand was a blur as I strummed my clit and I could feel my orgasm rise to the surface. The rampant couple came to a shuddering climax next door and as they groaned in satisfaction I came at the same moment and I was overwhelmed by my clitoral orgasm. There were more rustling sounds and the girl presumably had dressed and left."

"Thanks, lover. That was the best."

"I heard the door close and I dropped onto my bed with my hand between my upper thighs and I was soon off again

"What a turn of events. He had a nerve bringing a girl back to your place."

"Too right, Viv. So, she must have been a Witch. I wonder if we know her?"

"I never found out, Sue. I got up the next morning in a state of confusion and bewilderment. Had I just got myself off listening to Danny Richards banging a girl? I shook my head and told myself it was just an aberration and headed to my bathroom for my morning ablutions and shower. I stripped out of my pajamas and went to turn the handle of the door. As I paused with my hand in the air I heard the shower already on, and in a flash, I realised that Danny had beaten me to the bath.

Curiosity got the better of me and with the running water masking my movements I entered the room in an imprudent action to catch a glimpse of the smug Wizard. I opened the door a crack and noted the steam had risen, but I still had a clear view of him all lathered up and humming to himself. He had his back to me as I huddled low in the doorway and his untied hair hung wet and matted to his back. I looked on somewhat surprised at his taut buns with the tiny indentations that dimpled each smooth cheek.

Then he spun around and as he began to rinse off the soap on his body I learned that he had a hard and lean frame with no hair at all. He still had not noticed me and I had to cover my mouth as I gasped at the size of his package. Ohhhh! I muttered into my palm as I became transfixed by his amazing cock that he jerked and soaped up with his hand. No, not amazing, read that as outstanding, as I ventured a guess that he was packing a superb eight-inches plus appendage.

As he took great pleasure in his own ministrations he tilted his head back and closed his eyes under the persistent hot stream of water. My big toe shot up and I sucked in my cheeks as I saw him stiffen in his fist and I had an uncontrollable urge to reach out and stroke it. Control yourself, I berated myself. It's Danny Richards. School bully. As the water ran down his firm abs to his groin I felt my pussy tighten with an unexpected excitement and I cursed myself. I was flushed and hot and my nipples became very erect and sensitive.

For a nervous moment, I feared that he had heard me as he snapped his eyes open and looked in my direction. I shrank back but still looked on with my heart hammering in my chest and drank in his sturdy legs and his now erect cock that jutted out majestically in my direction. His dark pubic hair that topped off his breathtaking boner I found mysteriously seductive. I withdrew into my room and shut the door and locked it, utterly perplexed at my carnal impulses. I rummaged in my bedside drawer for my vibrator and flopped onto my back on the bed, totally aroused. I stretched out my legs as I switched it on and thrust it up inside my dripping cunt and then grabbed my wand.

Actio, I yelled and welcomed the enchanted sex toy slide in and out of my hot honey pot. I could not match the rate of strokes that I very much desired with my hand and gladly let magic do the rest. As the vibrator fucked me silly my thoughts were only of Danny and his magnificent nine inches of thick cock. Wonderful sensations washed over me and my thighs quivered as the throbbing toy drove up inside me at a rate of knots. My desperate craving for an orgasm did not take long and as I came with a doleful sigh I squirted five inches onto the bed under my ass."

"Holly! Wonders never cease. Then what?"

Holly held her hand up. The wine bar was thinning out as the hour was growing late. She straightened up and spread her hands.

"I decided to take a late night shower the evening after in order to avoid the morning's chain of events and I turned on the taps to let them warm up, somewhat free of tension. I checked out my reflection in the full-length mirror and was secretly proud. A slender build with a trim waist and firm, pliant breasts had been a pleasant surprise as I hit adulthood.

My abs weren't as defined as I would have liked, but my bottom was relatively tight and nicely shaped. I had kept my Mons neatly shaved with just a small strip of pubic hair at the top. I really need to get laid, I thought as I stepped into the stall.

I rubbed my body with both hands and felt instantly relieved. The hot water hit my tits and ran down my stomach and between my legs. I reached for the coconut and musk-scented soap and lathered it up in my hands. I washed my body all over as the thin needles of water bounced off of me. With my eyes closed I paid attention to my ass and sex and coated my loins with the heavenly fragrance. The lather dripped down my thighs like a foam waterfall and I moved my hand to my covered labia and found my slit. I positioned myself in such a way that the shower stream hit my pussy head on and the soap poured down to expose my obscured quim. I worked myself up into a state of erotic excitement and I energetically rubbed my soft outer lips. And despite the steam that engulfed me I shivered as I probed my inner folds. The relentless pounding water filled my ears and I did not hear Malfoy step into the stall behind me."

"Yes, would you please pass the soap?"

"Danny! What the devil! How long have you been there? I tried to cover my loins and breasts but it was a pointless exercise and I recognised the fact that he and I were both naked and with only a margin of three inches between us."

"Oh, do get on, Goodman. I need to clean up. I've had a long day in a dusty old library."

"I was here first, Richards. I suggest you wait your turn. This was simply ridiculous, I reasoned. I'm standing naked under a shower and conversing with an equally naked male! Get out this instant! I yelled."

"Why don't you make me?"

"We came nose to nose, breast to chest, and although our ears were filled with the noise of thundering water the small confines of the shower stall generated an acute sexual tension. To break the suffocating tension I smacked him right across the right cheek! Imagine my utter shock and anger when he unexpectedly gave me a solid clout on my left cheek in return! Bastard! I huffed at him."

"Bitch!"

"I tried my utmost to remain calm and my face was expressionless but my left thigh trembled all by itself. That was when he spun me around to face the shower wall, bent me at the waist, and proceeded to spank my raised bottom with five, FIVE, hard smacks. The hot water streamed down on our bodies as he leaned over and spoke in my ear."

"That will teach you to strike a full-blown Wizard."

"Get your hands off me, you creep! I heard the taps turned off and when I turned back to face Danny who astounded me by sporting a very stiff and lively twitching erection. And do not even THINK of doing anything with THAT! Even as I spoke my voice cracked as I stared at his upright flagpole. Why did he have to have such a mouth-watering cock?"

"Don't think too highly of yourself, skinny. I wasn't aroused by you, oh no. I always get a boner in the shower."

"You disgust me, Richards. I can't wait for you to leave."

"You appear to be a little confused, Goodman. Are you so sure you don't want a taste of pure blood dick?"

"Danny stared at me with a pompous grin and I lifted my chin and proudly displayed my dripping, naked form. Enlighten me, dunderhead? What makes you think I would fancy you?"

"First, I'm packed like a Unicorn on heat. Secondly, I'm a perfect fuck machine and I would leave you sore for a week after. And thirdly, your cunt is dripping down your thighs. I can smell your lust for me so much it stinks!"

"I was speechless at his observation. My pussy contracted and my cunt suddenly ached for physical contact. I fixated on his boner and my resolve began to melt away. I hate you! My heartbeat quickened as I thrust my hand between my parted legs in an attempt to stem the tide. Shit! I was rather wet down there. He continued to give me his contemptuous grin and I slapped his face again."

"You pompous witch! You may despise me but you desire me also. I can see that flame in your beady eyes."

"B...beady eyes? Beady eyes! My damp body was sending me conflicting emotions which, added to the intense sensations running through my loins, began to cause me to waiver."

"Anyway, your loss. I'm leaving."

"I watched the water dripping down his broad back and down the crack that separated his firm buttocks and deep down I knew that I had to have him. My mind was in utter turmoil, and when he announced his departure I grabbed his face in both hands and kissed him hard on the mouth. I was up on my toes on the slippery tiles of the shower stall and I had to arch my back to place my lips to his. Danny pulled me to him by clutching my rump and forcing me to him. My hand slipped between us and I squeezed his massive hard-on. Our lips lingered on each other for a full minute and when we broke we gazed into each other's eyes. Arousal and ire filled me and my only thought was the burning need to have Danny, yes, Danny, fuck the shit out of me. We kissed again and this time he took a fistful of my lank, wet hair and twisted my face to the left, and bore down on me. In a fit of anger, I bit down on his lower lip hard and he growled."

"OW!!"

"He slapped me across the kisser, held me close to his smooth chest, and thrust his tongue deep into my mouth.

I was sorely tempted to bite on it but we exchanged air and saliva, and sweat in a moment of wanton lust. I did dig my fingers into his broad chest and I grinned sadistically at the little scraps of his flesh under my nails. With my arms wrapped around his neck, I flung my right leg around his waist and put the heel of my foot into the small of his back. Danny got the message and brought the tip of his raging stiffie directly to my entrance. He pushed up and buried his face in my breasts as he began to savagely pump in and out of my sodden quim. Harder, you devil! Fuck me harder!"

"Oh, really? How about that?"

"I was consumed by a carnal thirst that could not be tamed and he fucked me with an almost sadistic brutality. He twisted my face, tangled my hair in his hands and I made two fists and hammered him on the chest as he drove in and out of my aching muff. There was a thin line between unbridled passion and violence that I had never encountered in my life."

123z
123z
822 Followers
12