Holly's Introduction to DDLG

Story Info
A short DDLG story.
5.9k words
4.14
3.9k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Holly - Chapter 1

The wind was cold and it was starting to spot with rain as Holly stepped off of the bus at her stop, it was only a 4 minute walk back to her flat but as it was getting late in the year, the leaves were falling off the trees & it was now dark as she walked home from the bus in the evenings after her late shift working as a veterinary nurse.

The rain started to come down harder so she raised the collar on her old worn out winter coat and picked up her pace to get indoors as quickly as she could, each year she had promised herself she would buy a new coat but she never did as she couldn't bare letting go of this coat, it kept her warm and looked after her, it was a comfort to her on lonely nights walking home to her empty flat.

At least she knew there would be one face happy to see her, even if it was only because they wanted feeding. In the summer a litter of kittens had been rescued, someone found them dumped by a canal in a cardboard box and brought them along to the clinic where Holly worked, she had got them back to good health, all of them bar one who she called scruffy, this little fur ball had a raggedy coat and a scar on its nose - most of its fur was matted so badly it needed to be cut away when it arrived.

The head vet wanted to put scruffy down telling Holly that it was the the humane thing to do, but she refused and instead hand reared scruffy, bringing her home to look after for what was meant to be only a few weeks, that was six months ago and without making a conscious decision to Holly has adopted scruffy.

As Holly opened the door to her flat the heat hit her, the thermostat was obviously stuck again and the heating had been blasting away all day, I must get that fixed she said as she emptied her pockets, putting her keys and purse on the side and throwing her coat onto the back of the sofa. As she walked around her small flat opening the windows to cool it to a more reasonable temperature scruffy jumped up onto a window ledge from outside and purred very loudly over and over as she climbed in threw the window and onto the table.

I know I know, you're hungry Holly said walking to the fridge and getting a pouch of cat food, it was only in the last month that scruffy had been able to go outside and eat solid food, for the first four months scruffy had been drinking milk as she just refused to take any other sort of nutrients other than that no matter how much Holly tried, if she was honest with herself she loved curling up with scruffy on her bed, bottle feeding her and letting her fall asleep in her dressing gown, it gave her something that she longed for - a sense of being loved.

Throwing the pouch in the rubbish bin Holly rinsed here hands, she felt a cold breeze on the back of her neck and realised the flat was now suddenly colder than she would of liked, she ran around and closed all the windows, the last window was in her bedroom and once she closed it, she picked up a pack of wipes and started to remove the makeup from her face.

Looking in the mirror as she wiped away her makeup and the days grime she sighed, a long lingering sigh, she wondered why couldn't she find someone to look after her, make her feel special and buy her flowers for no reason other than because they wanted to tell her she was the most beautiful thing in the world. Yes yes, I know you love me she said to scruffy as she rubbed up against her legs.

Trying to decide what she wanted more a shower or some food she walked into the kitchen and looked in the fridge, it was pretty bare. She grabbed a pie from the freezer and decided to put this in the oven whilst she had a shower.

As she walked back from the kitchen to the bathroom she heard her phone buzzing as it vibrated across the table, it was Dave from work calling, she put the phone down and carried on walking to the shower, turning the dial to warm & the water started to run down the shower curtain and onto the floor, she quickly repositioned the curtain and got undressed, throwing her clothes into the hamper.

The water felt so nice on her skin, running down from her face and across her ample breasts, she finally started to feel warm for the first time in hours. As she scrubbed away she pondered what Dave has been ringing for, she knew he would of had some lame excuse for the call and really was just trying to get her to chat with him, every since she had gone home with him after the Christmas party and had drunken sex with him the year before last he hadn't stopped pestering her.

Daves pestering was probably as much Hollys fault as anyone's, when she got lonely she would chat to him and if she was honest she knew that showing him that attention was giving him false hope, they had even had a couple more sexual encounters in the months after the party when she was feeling horny, but he wanted a relationship and she wasn't interested, the sex wasn't great because as much as he had some moves and would give her a good hard fuck that she loved he always wore huge amounts of overpowering aftershave, the sort your grandfather would wear & he always got up and left as soon as he came instead of giving her cuddles, which she didn't mind as she was glad to get that smell out of her nose!

Hollys hands wandered down her body, across her nipples and she started to run her finger around her clit in a circular motion, it had been a long time since anyone had touched her and she needed servicing & soon.

Her legs started to shake and her face went red as she slowly ran her finger across her aching clit, inside herself and back out to run across her clit again, getting faster each cycle she was soon thrusting her fingers into her swollen pussy and fucking herself the way she wanted someone else too, her back was against the wall and legs locked against the far side of the bath, looking around she was trying to find something to insert into herself when she suddenly remembered her pie in the oven.

Running into the kitchen, dressing gown on and towel around her hair she slipped as her feet were still slippery from not washing the soap off properly and the floor was very smooth, she grabbed the sink and luckily didn't end up on her ass! As she bent down and opened the oven the pie was burnt to a crisp! Fucking marvellous, what am I going to eat now she said to herself.

As she sat down on the sofa with a bag of Doritos and a large bar of dairy milk chocolate she picked up her phone and pressed voicemail.

"Hey Holly, it's Dave here, just calling to see if you got home ok, I know there are roadworks near your place and I didn't know if it might affect the bus routes"

Just as predicted. Nothing more than a lame reason to call, just to initiate a chat, the message carried on....

"If you haven't got anything planned for the weekend I wondered if you fancied going to the birds of prey centre and maybe grab something to eat....."

Holly cut off the call before she even listened to the end of it and grabbed the Tv remote. Putting on some lame reality show as much for background noise as anything she picked her phone back up and loaded the tinder app.

A few messages but all of them looked like time-wasters, so many guys had got Holly excited but they all turned out to be married and cheating on their wife or just wanting to have sexy chat whilst they wank (most guys were actually both of these things)

Flicking tinder off the screen she loaded fet life, messages from a guy in America = Nope, a sadistic guy offering to rape her = Definately not, all the same boring crap!

Oooooo, what is this? A message entitled "Is baby being a good girl" the photo intrigued her, she clicked on his profile before opening the message, he is from the same county that she lived in, he has a profile photo of him wearing a suit and looking very well groomed and classically serious, a bit like a bank manager or a headmaster.

Scrolling through his profile she realised that he wasn't as straight laced as she first thought. He has lots of tattoos and some photos of him with a much younger woman, on her knees and looking up at him with a dummy in her mouth and puppy dog eyes immediately got her attention.

Holly reached across to the coffee table for her latest toy that arrived a few days before, it was still sat in the Jiffy bag, when it arrived she had ripped it open, quickly looked it over and then shoved it back into the bag before heading out to work.

As she delved into the bag, she excitedly removed an adults sized dummy she smiled, placing it into her mouth she slowly moved her tongue around feeling this new sensation, she sucked and sucked, her pussy twitching as it felt so wrong but also so right.....

Picking her phone back up she went back to this tall handsome daddy's profile, the more she looked at his profile the hornier she got, photos of him with numerous "Littles" on their knees, she wished it was her, some of his photos were quite erotic and showed sex but all of the photos appeared tasteful, she gazed at them wishing some were more filthy but at the same time being impressed at the level of decorum he showed throughout all his photos.

Sliding her hand into her panties she struggled using one hand to play with her swollen lips and the other to scroll back to his profile description. She read about how he would care for his littles, loving them and showering them with affection and gifts! This guy was just perfect, if a bit too experienced for her.

Opening up his message she was shocked that he hadn't introduced himself but instead thrust straight into a long descriptive essay about how he would be lovingly training her to be the perfect little, she was impressed with the elegance of his writing and how he made her feel both horny and safe at the same time, reading his words out loud it felt like he was penetrating her whilst holding her close and making her feel safe all in one go.

He finished his message with a blunt question. Send me your number baby and then we can start your training!

Now Holly had learnt not to give her number out to just anyone on the internet until she got to know them, too many weirdos and creeps out there that would call her up at 3am grunting as they masterbated down the phone without even speaking, but this guy was different, he had style and class, surely he would not be like that.

Holy dropped her phone onto the sofa, lay her head back and slowly eased her fingers inside herself, she imagined this tall handsome stranger making her kneel in front of him and whilst she wanted more love and affection, whilst she prefers cuddles to domination and submission she knew that she needed to be taught how to behave, she wanted him to be firm with her and train her properly!

In a moment of madness Holy did something that would change her whole world, something that would unlock a whole other side to Holy, although she didn't know it at the time she was allowing a man into her life that would make her so happy and so sexually satisfied she would be floating on cloud nine, she quickly typed her number into the message bar and hit send! Oh well, I can always change my number if I need to she said out loud, justifying her reckless behaviour to herself.

Moments later her phone rang! Anonymous caller it said. She froze! Panicking and wondering if she should answer the call or cut them off - gingerly she presses the green button, raising the phone to her ear she said "hello" but not how you would normally say hello when you answer the phone but In a quiet, soft manner, almost saying it as a question.

A lovely firm but reassuring voice of an older, distinguished gent spoke to her as her heart pounded and her pussy twitched.....

"Hello baby, this is your daddy, are you ready to begin your training.......?"

To be continued, if you want it to be.........

Chapter 2 - The Hotel

"Hello baby, this is your daddy, are you ready to begin your training.......?"

Her heart pounded, she didn't know what to say, what to feel, how to proceed, all she knew is that her heart was thumping like never before and her pussy was twitching and feeling warm, almost as warm as her face which was quickly going red.

"Ermmmm, yes Sir, I think so" she managed to squeak nervously. Not knowing how to behave for her new "daddy" she had wanted to be under the control of a loving comforting man that would care for her for a long time, but she also wanted someone that would use her body, she had fantasies about being a little, but had never interacted with anyone who could help her with these desires so she was panicking that her fantasies may not be what the norm is, if such thing as "the norm" even existed in such a scenario?

He quickly took away any chance for her to make decisions or even to worry, as he spoke his voice was firm but comforting, he spent a few minutes telling her that he knew how she felt, explaining to her that she felt a mix of emotions from fear to excitement & explained that she didn't need to know what to do as she was entering the training phase of being his "Baby" and all would be explained to her by her mentor, this confused her a little - what did he mean by a mentor?

Holly sat silently and nodded her head, in total disbelief that this guy knew everything she was thinking, feeling, lusting for - he was just perfect, but how does he know me so well when we have never spoke before she thought to herself!

After a few minutes he told her to get a pen and paper, she leant over to the coffee table and knocked a glass of squash onto the floor, she didn't care and just left it whilst she clawed at the little brown jotter pad she normally used for making shopping lists or doodling.

The Manor Hotel, Church Street. Wilmington. She repeated back to him as he gave her each line of the address and a time, 11am, she paused before saying can I ask a question Sir?

He replied, my name is Daddy, you should always call me Daddy unless I tell you to call me Sir, but you will know when I want to be called Sir, his voice suddenly became serious "that name is reserved for if you have been a naughty naughty baby and need to be punished!"

For a moment the thought of being "punished" made her heart skip a beat, she imagined being bent over his knee and being spanked, very very hard or maybe being tied to a bed whilst he whipped her leaving deep purple and red marks all over her pale buttocks, maybe even drawing blood.

Sorry Daddy, can I ask a question she said tentatively - of course baby, ask anything? He said in a soft and loving voice, not like the disciplinarian he was only moments before when he mentioned punishments.

She composed herself and asked her question as clearly as she could, Daddy you have given me an address and a time, but you haven't said what day? you haven't told me what to bring? you haven't told me what we are doing when we I get there?

Well baby, that is three questions and I will give you three answers he said very tenderly......

1. The day is tomorrow obviously, why would we wait? (her heart felt like it would burst out of her chest)

2. Just bring yourself my baby, anything else you need will be provided (her smile grew and she felt happiness flow over her)

3. You will start your training to be a baby (her pussy grew warm and moist)

With that he told her that it's late and that baby should already be in bed. He wished her a good night and told her to go get a good nights sleep before hanging up, saying tomorrow would be a long long day and she needed her rest!

Holly sat for a moment, she was totally in awe of this mans ability to know what she was thinking, to make her feel safe but sexually excited like she hadn't for a long time, all from a short phone call. She thought to herself that this was not normal and pretty risky behaviour meeting someone she didn't know in a hotel she had never heard of until moments ago, but she knew that caution had been thrown to the wind and she was definitely going to be there at 11am sharp the next morning.

She turned off the lights around the flat and went into the bedroom, working out what she needed to do in the morning, her legs needed shaving and she had to get some more hair removal cream to deal with her pubes that were a little longer than is acceptable, she hadn't been keeping on top of these things because she had nobody to keep on top of them for.

Setting her alarm for 7am she climbed into bed, placing her new toy besides the bed she closed her eyes and thought back to the photos of girls on their knees, had these girls been through the same training? Would he be understanding enough of her inexperience & nativity? Would she she be punished a lot for getting things wrong?

Holly reached across to her bedside table and opened the top draw, she pulled out her favourite vibrator, it was pink and long. Fairly smooth and tube like but at the end it turned upwards, by the base it had a small clit stimulator although she always preferred to touch her clit with her left hand whilst working this large toy into her pussy with her right hand.

Holly slipped off her panties off and turned the end of the toy to put it onto the middle of three settings, she slowly moved it down her body. Pausing briefly she ran it across her nipples before positioning it between her legs and gentle running it back and forth between her lips, she soon had it inside and was thrashing around the bed, forceful fucking herself more violently than she normally did when she masterbated, as she worked the toy in and out, faster and faster she felt a sensation build inside, Holly started to squirt, her hands and thighs were soaked, she grabbed at the bedsheets with her left hand as she pressed her toy deep into herself with her right hand, her G-Spot felt like it was going to burst as it was being pushed up into her body.

As she slid the toy out of her pussy, her legs wet and shaking she smiled, it had been a long time since she had made herself squirt, but then it had been a long time since she felt so horny too! She dozed off to sleep imagining how the following day may play out, so many scenarios but none of them that she dreamt up were anything like the reality which would occur.

Scruffy paced around on the bed, playfully knocking at Hollys hand with her paw. She was hungry, it was half nine and she had normally eaten breakfast long before now. Hey beautiful Holly said as she tickled Scruffys chin, putting her glasses on she glanced at her alarm and realised the time, she threw herself out of bed!

Running around her flat she fed Scruffy, jumped on the shower and then quickly fixed her makeup, it was now 10.30 and she knew it was going to take her too look to get to the hotel on a bus so she called an Uber, luckily there was one close by and it was only a 20 minute drive to the hotel.

Rushing into the hotel reception she realised she hadn't shaved her legs or sorted her pubes, panicking she thought back to the phone call last night and had not been told where at the hotel to meet her Daddy, so she looked around and decided on the bar, she needed some Dutch courage, so even though it was only 11am well 10.59 actually, despite oversleeping she had arrived on time, she ordered a large white wine.

She sat down in a large chair by the window, overlooking the gardens, there was a small round table in front of her and she placed her wine glass down on it. Glancing around the bar she tried to compose herself & see if she could spot him, she was just glad to not be late for their first meeting.

Ten minutes went by and she was starting to wonder, was she doing the right thing, she had no idea who this elusive stranger was, a man that she knew nothing about but for some crazy reason was willingly running off to hotels for, but she didn't have chance to ponder anymore as a voice said, you must be Holy in a bubbly almost childlike voice.

12