Holly's Story - Day 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sex tape on TV finally came to an end.

Holly, Martha, Ernest, and Jack eventually sat down to talk. Emma and Pet thought it best to let it be a family discussion and went back to the bedroom.

Despite their participation in the orgy, Martha and Ernest were still trapped by their fears and rigid rules. The second chance Holly was offering didn't seem real, didn't seem possible.

Still, they realized they couldn't continue the rigid rules without losing their daughter. The genie was out of the bottle, so to speak, and couldn't be put back. They agreed to loosen the restrictions and try to put their fears behind them.

Martha and Ernest even agreed to let Holly drive their car without a parent present.

It was late at night. Jack and Pet went to his house. Martha and Ernest went to the master bedroom and immediately fell asleep.

Emma and Holly lay in bed. Holly was happy but exhausted. The worry, the anticipation, the relief, the orgy had taken its toll. She snuggled closer to Emma and kissed her shoulder.

Holly said "You know what I was thinking? We could have our wedding and reception right here. On the back lawn. There's plenty of room. Everyone could be naked. People could bring food and stuff to drink. Jimmie could make a playlist for music. Cousin Yoli got ordained on the internet, she could do the service. We could put out blankets so people could fuck afterward under the stars. It'd be great."

Emma shook her head. She knew Holly was totally serious.

"Holly Jane, listen very, very carefully. If I have to say this twice, I will kill you and bury your body in the backyard. Am I clear?" Holly looked up innocently and nodded.

"I am wearing a wedding dress to my wedding. You are wearing a wedding dress to my wedding. My wedding will be held inside a church. A real minister will conduct the service. The guests will wear nice clothes. There will be flowers along the aisle. The food and drink at the reception will be catered. There will be a professional DJ or a band. We will arrive in a limousine"

Emma paused for emphasis.

"No one, and I mean absolutely no one, will be fucking during my wedding or my reception."

Holly grinned and gave Emma a little kiss. "What about in the limo? Technically, that's not the wedding or the reception."

Emma didn't miss a beat. "Exactly how deep do you want to be buried?"

- - - - -

They tried. Ernest and Martha really tried to relax and abandon the strict rules. They went nude in the house. They had sex openly. Jack and Martha rekindled their incestuous relationship.

But Ernest and Martha had been parents too long, been timid too long, been fearful too long, to really let go. Holly could see the disapproval in their eyes when she wore an outfit deemed 'too sexy'. Her parents bit their tongues at Holly's choices in movies and books.

Martha and Ernest still worried that disaster was lurking behind every decision. They tried to hide it but everyone saw the fear in their faces, day after day.

Within a few weeks, everyone knew it wasn't working. There were days when everything was fine but there were many days it wasn't. Never bad enough to want to leave, never good enough to want to stay. It was like living in limbo.

One Friday, Holly and Emma came home from school. Holly's parents met them at the door and hustled them into the car. A short drive and the four stood in front of an apartment door.

"We're throwing you out of the house," Martha said smiling. "We rented this apartment for the two of you. All your stuff is inside." She handed Holly the keys and kissed her.

"We want you to be happy. We want to be happy too. This is the only thing we could think of that would let you live the life that makes you happy and let us the life that makes us happy." Martha held her daughter.

"We've changed. We worry less, we have fewer rules. We are happier. That's thanks to you. But we can never live the kind of life you want. And you can never live the kind of life we need."

Ernest said, "But you have to come over for dinner at least once a week." He had tears in his eyes.

After much hugging and kissing and crying, Martha and Ernest walked back to their car. Holly and Emma stood, hand in hand, waving from the door of their new home.

For the first time in weeks, everyone felt really great.

- - - - -

This adventure, Holly's first real adventure, ended with her parent's return.

The carefree bubble where Holly could try anything and worry about nothing had disappeared.

Holly would have other adventures. Just none quite like the first one.

- - - - -

EPILOGUE

Emma and Holly got married in June after graduating high school. Miss Burton was the maid of honor, Jack was the best man. The wedding was held in a church and the brides both wore wedding dresses. There was fucking in the lime but, technically, that was during the honeymoon.

Holly's relationship with her parents greatly improved once they lived apart.

Martha and Ernest had stain resistant carpeting installed and began hosting regular dinner orgies at their house.

Emma went to college and became a teacher. She got a job at a small private girls school and soon discovered many of the students were lesbian. Most of them wanted to seduce the cute new teacher. She got nicknamed 'Mrs. Taken' since her standard response to seduction was to point at a picture of Holly and say "Taken".

Holly found her passion counseling teens who were being bullied. There were activities to help boost esteem, self defense classes, job training, tutoring, etc. Most unusual were the separate activities and classes to help the bullies stop being bullies.

Jack was elected President of his social club. He continued as a successful author and sexual omnivore.

Charlie and Becky joined Jack's sex club and became lifetime members.

Miss Burton moved in with Jack as planned. His house was renovated so Miss Burton could have an office to grade papers. Pet got a nice doggy bed in Jack's bedroom.

Miss Burton eventually became Principal of the high school. Pet remained dedicated to Mistress Honey, Mistress Honey Emma, and Master Honey.

Miss Burton and Jack remained single and became everyone's favorite aunt and uncle.

Holly and Emma had two children, a girl and a boy. Miss Burton had twins, both girls. Jack was the biological father of all five. Holly and Emma later adopted another girl.

Two years after Holly and Emma married, they, Jack, and Miss Burton purchased a five acre estate in a little town near the city. The four adults lived there for the rest of their lives, raising all five children together.

It was usually a chaotic mix of people.

Jack's social club met there. Bullied teens would show up at the door in tears. Holly's sexual conquests would come and go. Emma's students would drop by, hoping to get lucky. There were holiday parties for the neighborhood.

Yet in the middle of all the chaos, every day Holly would seek out her love, her 'favorite smelly little pig'.

Every day, Emma would seek out her love, her 'impetuous slut, fuck bunny, dope'.

For a few minutes, they would stand in a hall or one of the rooms, holding each other, heads touching, oblivious to everything else. Loving each other.

And then Holly would say "You know what I was thinking? ... ". Emma would shake her head. A new adventure awaited.

12