Holly's Tales 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Holly straddled Emma's mouth but changed her mind. She turned around and laid so they could lick and suck and finger each other's pussies. They were busy pleasuring each other when they heard a voice.

"I should have known it was you two." Holly looked up. A security guard was standing there.

"Hi, Jimmie. I didn't know you were working here today." Jimmie was a part-time security guard and friend of the girls. "How'd you spot us?"

"You ever heard of cellphones? People on the Ferris wheel called security about two naked women having sex. For some crazy reason, they thought it was inappropriate at a school fair."

Neither girl made any effort to cover up. Jimmie had seen them both naked before.

Holly crawled over the grass and got Jimmie's cock out of his pants. She started sucking on it, thrusting her head back and forth.

"You probably should get dressed. Someone already called the real cops."

Holly pouted as she put the cock back and reached for her clothes. She couldn't finish having sex with either Jimmie or Emma. It was disappointing.

"You know Jimmie, I have to apologize to you," said Emma. He gave her a puzzled look.

"When Holly tells me about her adventures, I give them nicknames so I can keep them straight. Because she does so much stuff. Anyway, when she told me about masturbating you at the mall, a nickname popped into my head and I can't get rid of it."

"What name did you think of?" Jimmie asked.

Emma looked embarrassed. "Hand Job Jimmie."

Jimmie started laughing. It took him a minute before he could regain control.

"I just had this picture in my head. A public service announcement for the mall," he started chuckling. He struck his best 'tough guy' pose and spoke in a deep announcer voice.

"Hand Job Jimmie here reminding you to stay safe this holiday season. Today's safety tip right after this message from Bronkton Mall." He started laughing again.

"Not that funny, Jimmie," said Holly, still miffed at having her plan ruined.

Emma shook her head. She had tried to thwart Holly's craziness by visiting the fair. Instead, Holly had found a way to get the police called. Luckily, Jimmie had arrived before the police. He called in and canceled the complaint.

Emma had to admit she was usually a willing participant in Holly's crazy plans, so she wasn't exactly blameless. She loved Holly dearly and didn't like to see her disappointed.

Emma whispered something in Holly's ear. The girl giggled and nodded. They said good-bye to Jimmie and headed for the rides.

Emma and Holly got in the very last car of the roller coaster. As soon as it pulled away from the platform, Holly pulled her pants down to her ankles. Emma opened the panel in her shorts to expose her crotch.

They fingered each other throughout the ride. The sharp twists and turns, combined with the big drops, meant they could barely keep their fingers inside. Still, they both managed to cum from the sheer craziness of it. They left two very wet spots on the seat. Holly barely got her pants pulled up as they stopped at the platform.

There was only a small crowd watching the roller coaster and they were all paying attention to their friends. Nobody noticed Holly push her pants between her lips to create a deep camel toe.

Emma brought Holly to the Ferris wheel again. As the wheel turned, they alternated sucking each other's tits. Near the top, one would expose a breast, get it sucked on and played with. As their seat neared the ground, they would cover up again.

With each rotation of the wheel, they started uncovering earlier and covering up later. Once again, Holly almost didn't get covered up before the ride ended. Being naked in public never bothered her.

As they exited the ride, an elderly lady gave them a dirty look. Holly flashed her tits at the lady and ran away laughing. Emma followed. She was hungry and insisted on getting some real food. They stopped by the hamburger/hot dog stand and sat down with their food at a nearby picnic table.

Emma was always a little put off by Holly's choice of hamburger toppings. Ketchup, mustard, mayo, relish, onions, two kinds of cheese, chili, and bacon. The stand didn't have any jalapeno's or Holly would have added those to the mix.

"You better lean over the plate to eat that," Emma warned, "because if you stain your honeymoon outfit, I'm going to be royally pissed."

Holly thought about what her pussy jewelry said. 'Don't be such a dope'. She not only leaned over the plate but she tucked in a bunch of napkins to avoid stray splatters.

Emma and Holly were debating their next move when they saw Charlie and Becky. The couple had become regulars at the dinner party orgies that Holly's once overprotective parents now hosted.

Charlie was a lifeguard at the water park. He was tall, athletic, and tanned. Becky was the manager of the trailer park where they lived. She was short and overweight with small tits and a huge pussy. Physically they were a mismatch but they were very much in love.

"We were on the Ferris wheel and saw you two making out behind the toilets," Becky said. "I tried to warn you that security was coming but nobody answered your phone."

"I forgot it at home," Holly admitted. "But it was okay. The security guy was Jimmie. He let us go." She pouted again. "But he wouldn't let us finish first. And he wouldn't let me give him a blow job."

Charlie and Becky laughed. They knew Emma called Holly 'an impetuous slut'. And they knew it was true. The first time they had met Holly, she ended up fucking her uncle in front of them in the middle of the water park. Holly was ready for sex any time and any place.

Speaking of any place - they were standing in front of the ice cream stand. Holly got a gleam in her eye and Emma got a bad feeling. Another impetuous plan was in the works.

"Let's all buy ice cream cones and lick them off each other."

Holly got chocolate ice cream and pulled Charlie around behind the booth. She made him hold her cone until she got his long cock out of his pants. She smeared the cold ice cream over his cock and watched it shrivel in size.

She tried a different approach. Holly took a bite of ice cream, let it melt in her mouth a little, and slid her mouth over the shaft.

"Oh, that's pretty good," said Charlie. "Kind of warm and cold all over at the same time." His cock agreed and got harder.

Holly rolled her tongue around the head and then pushed forward until his cock was bouncing against her throat. She closed her eyes, relaxed, and pushed the head down into her throat. The entire shaft was in her mouth.

"God, I love being deep throated!" Charlie gasped out.

Holly squeezed his balls and he came. She felt his cum squirt and go straight down her throat into her stomach. It mixed with the hamburger, chili, bacon, cheese, condiments, coke, and cotton candy from earlier. Holly had a cast iron stomach.

"Can you go again and give me a facial?" Holly asked. She liked licking cum off her face.

"I better not. Becky went off the pill and we're trying to get pregnant. We've been fucking every place we can so we'll have a good story to tell about how the baby was conceived. I promised Becky we'd have sex here somewhere but we haven't found a good spot yet."

Holly was pleased to hear the two were trying for a baby. She and Emma wanted children someday soon. It would be nice if their kids could play together growing up.

Emma had gotten a strawberry ice cream cone. She lifted Becky's shirt, exposing both her small breasts. Emma touched the ice cream on the ends of each tit until both nipples were nice and hard. Then she started sucking, alternating sides.

Emma got in a rhythm -- suck, suck, ice cream, ice cream. Her free hand played with Becky's pussy. Emma stuck four fingers up Becky's hole. The woman had the biggest pussy Emma had ever seen and four fingers fit comfortably inside.

Becky also had a very sensitive pussy, so she came very quickly. Then she returned the favor using her mint chocolate chip cone on Emma's tits. The bright green ice cream made a nice contrast to Emma's olive skin.

Normally, Emma would have cum fairly quickly. She enjoyed having sex outdoors, though usually in a more private spot, but she was on edge because of the wedding. It was taking her a while to move from aroused to excited.

Becky looked at Charlie and they both had the same idea.

"Lay down and spread your legs," they ordered the two girls.

Holly stripped off her top and shorts. Emma removed the panel in her shorts. The two lay side by side on the grass wondering what their friends were planning. Charlie opened Holly's lips and rubbed his Rocky Road ice cream all along the slit, making sure some got inside her hole and a lot got on her clit.

Becky did the same to Emma using her mint chocolate chip. The two girls gasped from the cold and the sensation as the ice cream melted and flowed down to their asses.

Becky and Charlie bent forward and slowly licked the ice cream off all the sensitive parts They put more ice cream on and licked everything again. A third round finished off the ice cream and left them with empty cones.

Holly had pulled her legs up and even further apart. She was panting with her eyes closed. Emma had a tight grip on the grass and was thrusting her hips up and down. She was moaning.

Charlie and Becky looked at each other and grinned. They took the empty cones and inserted them, pointy end first, into the wet hole in front of each of them. As they pushed the cones in and out like a dildo, the cones gradually crumbled leaving pieces inside as well as on the ground.

With both girls moaning loudly, Charlie and Becky used their tongues to retrieve the pieces of cone still inside the warm pussies. Holly quickly tensed and came. She laid her legs down on Charlie's back as he licked up the cum that oozed from her pussy.

Becky rubbed the pieces she found across Emma's breast before feeding it to the girl. Emma panted harder with each bite before suddenly tensing and screaming. A large amount of sticky white cum flowed from her pussy. Becky waited for the cum to drip down and coat Emma's ass hole. Becky began toying with the brown hole, rubbing the cum around as a lubricant.

Emma was normally 'take it or leave it' when it came to ass play. This time she was definitely take it.

"Go inside. Go inside. Fuck my ass. Please fuck my ass." she said desperately.

Becky inserted a finger and moved it around. Emma was thrusting her hips and holding her cheeks apart. Becky put in two more fingers and rapidly thrust in and out. Emma tensed and came again.

"Oh thank god. That was so good. I really needed that." she almost whispered. She was groping with her hand for Becky to come lie next to her.

The four of them lay in the grass a long time in various stages of undress. Becky moved next to Charlie; Holly moved next to Emma. They were kissing and might have started up again when a shadow appeared.

Officer Pinkett was standing there. He was a real police officer and he didn't look happy.

"The ice cream folks heard strange noises and asked me to investigate," he explained.

"Hi, Bob. We were just having some fun," Charlie spoke up. Officer Pinkett was his cousin.

"Charlie? Becky? You really could have found a better place to fool around. And what about these two?"

"Holly and Emma are our friends. Can't you see your way to give us a warning or something?"

Officer Pinkett considered the situation. Charlie and Becky had most of their private bits covered. Even though Emma's pussy hung out, technically she was still wearing shorts. Holly, however, was completely naked.

"I guess I could give you two a warning since you're mostly dressed. But she should get a ticket." He pointed at Emma. "And she should be arrested for public indecency." He pointed at Holly.

Holly jumped up. "Please don't do that. It's all my fault. We're getting married Saturday and I got over excited and went too far. I do that sometimes. It's a character flaw but I'm working on it."

"If you arrest me, it'll ruin the wedding plans. Don't punish Emma for my mistake. She's been working so hard to have the perfect wedding. Couldn't you give me a ticket instead? I promise we'll get dressed and leave right away. You won't have to worry about us anymore."

The officer looked at Charlie and Becky who had already fully covered up. Emma had put her removable crotch piece back in place. When he looked back at Holly, she had pulled her shorts on and was reaching for her top.

"All right," he said, resigned in the face of Holly's desperation. "Those three can go with warnings. But you get a ticket!" He pointed at Holly and shrugged. "Somebody has to take the fall." He paused as he started to write the ticket and grumbled, "Have a nice wedding."

Holly grinned and pulled her ID out of her purse. This wasn't the first time she had gotten caught naked in public. The last time she had been held at the police station for several hours until Uncle Jack had paid the fine.

Charlie and Becky were dressed. They wanted to find a spot with more privacy so they could try to make a baby.

"There's a grove of trees past the picnic area. In the middle is a little grassy spot that's hard to see from the outside. It's pretty and nobody ever goes there." Officer Pinkett winked at this cousin. "At least, I don't go there."

Holly took her ticket and she and Emma headed down the midway toward their car. Emma moved close and tenderly kissed her fiance.

"I love you, even if you are an impetuous slut, fuck bunny, dope."

Emma slid her hand around Holly's waist.

"I know you just wanted to have some fun, but we really don't need to get arrested a week before the wedding. You need to calm down until after Saturday."

"I will I promise," said Holly. Emma looked a bit skeptical. "For real promise."

Holly continued. "Today was a pretty good day. We went on the Ferris wheel and roller coaster. I got a stuffed bunny, ate cotton candy, and got ice cream in my pussy. I swallowed cum, Charlie gave me a really nice orgasm, and I didn't go to jail. That's a lot of win-wins."

Holly hugged Emma and gave her a kiss on the cheek. "Let's go back to Uncle Jack's and relax in his big tub. I've been thinking about underwater Honeymoon Sex. Maybe we can practice."

Her hand slid down onto Emma's ass.

"Maybe we can practice a lot."


12