Hollywood Hotwife Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

However, as his wife called to him, he had returned to the main area of the hotel room and retrieved the small paper bag. As he arrived back to the bedroom he withdrew the contents as his wife had instructed. He passed the black box over and into my outstretched hand, essentially providing the means for another man to fuck his wife. There was a silent complicity in his actions that I'm sure he was very aware of.

Both Craig and Maggie looked on as I slipped the end of the black box open and withdrew a roll of the familiar gold Magnum packages. Tearing one off and then open I slipped my finger inside and pulled out the slippery latex ring. My heavy erection was resting atop the raise of Maggie's mound and I reached down with one hand and lifted it up. Placing the end of the condom at the tip of my length I used my fingers to roll it backwards, stretching the ring of it up and over the ridge of my swollen head. I continued to slide it down my long shaft until it reached the end. I felt Maggie's hand on my leg, pulling me onward. Ready to be fucked.

I inched forward as both her and Craig watched intently. Due to the size of her breasts Maggie had to peer up and over them in order to get a glimpse of where my sheathed head was now lined up with her waiting pussy. Her eyes were trained between her legs and she was biting her lip on one side in anticipation. Craig's look was one of pure shock.

Up until this point they likely could have rationalized this evening as a wild night that had gotten a bit out of hand. They were on vacation and they had both been starstruck by meeting and hanging out with a Hollywood celebrity. They'd accidentally let the fact that I was on Maggie's 'list' escalate from something that was meant to be a silly joke into something real life. Up until this point, despite the fact that things had probably gone a bit too far, it could all be explained away and tucked into a box as a wild memory.

As my thick cock began to split Maggie's slickly lubricated labia it became difficult to make that argument anymore. My wide head began to disappear as it slowly advanced inside of Maggie and came up against the gentle resistance of her channel. As I pushed forward Maggie's mouth dropped open and she let out a soft "Ohhhhhh". Craig managed a tight release of breath as he watched me penetrate.... then push up into his wife's vagina.

There was no going back from this now.

His wife was fucking another man.

I stayed in the same position between Maggie's legs for the first couple of minutes. It allowed her to slowly get used to the size of my cock and as a bonus it provided an easy view for Craig to witness a different man sliding into his wife. As I gradually began to advance further into the depths of her pussy Maggie alternated between pushing her head back into the pillow with her eyes closed, and raising her head to look down, incredulously, as the first couple of inches of my shaft gently pumped back and forth into her.

It was obvious that my size was bigger than she was used to. Wanting to make sure that she was comfortable I often checked in with her in the first moments to ensure she was ok. She repeatedly told me that it felt "big, but good!" and I felt her body began to relax and ease around the gradually deeper intrusions up her channel. Despite the unfamiliar sensations of a much larger penis it was clear how badly she wanted it. Once her body began to get used to my size Maggie was soon extending her hands toward me and pulling me down onto her. Her broad breasts smooshed down under my chest as I brought myself in close to her and began to kiss her passionately. The added erotic sensation seemed to urge her on further and she was soon murmuring 'more' to me. I slowly increased both the depth and speed of my thrusts. Maggie in turn, threw her legs up and wide giving me complete and unfettered access to pump into her at will. I would have loved to have seen it from Craig's perspective. It was a classic position. Woman on her back, legs in the air, her partner thrusting deeply into her.

It didn't take long.

Maggie's moans became more unintelligible and louder as she pulled her arms around my back, scraping her nails downward. I'd only been inside of her for a couple of minutes but apparently my 'prep work' had served it's purpose.

If it was possible I felt the tight channel of her pussy tighten even further around my thick cock. She was loud. Very loud. Amidst a series of long groans and "oh fuck oh fuck oh fuuuuuuuuck"s Maggie crashed into orgasm. I did my best to read her physical queues, propelling myself in deeply at first. I actually drove the full length of my dick into her as she began to cum which seemed to push her orgasm up yet another level. As she plateaued I withdrew a bit and provided repetitive but soft strokes at the front of her entrance. As she finally came down I imagined that she would want at least a break. But instead she just asked to change positions and said she wanted to keep going.

I withdrew from her and gratefully turned her onto her side. While trying not to be too cliched I positioned her in a way that I'd seen a number of times in porn. With her on her side I slide myself in behind to spoon her. I lifted her top leg up which served to spread her entrance. Taking her encouragement I placed my dick back at her pussy and slid back in unceremoniously. From having seen it in pornography I understood that it provided a clear and unobstructed view for the camera to easily capture the penetration as it was happening. In this instance there was no camera capturing the proceedings... but there was one husband.

With Maggie on her side and facing towards Craig her leg was spread perfectly to allow him an unfettered view of my much thicker cock stretching her out and repeatedly thrusting back and forth in her tight entrance. As I began to plunge deeply into Maggie's pussy again I reached my arm around her soft body and located her heavy left breast. As I started to knead and squeeze it Maggie's increased moans continued to encourage me on. Building up into rhythmic thrusts I made the most of the unfettered access to her chest. It was unusual for me to encounter a woman with breasts so large and I took full advantage of the opportunity. Pumping into Maggie from behind allowed me to further appreciate her spectacular ass. Each of my thrusts pushed my pelvis into the flesh of her soft, pliant cheeks before returning back in order to ram up into them again.

As I pumped into Maggie it took very little time for her to get ramped back up again. Her tight pussy felt incredible around my dick and the added sensations of playing with her breasts was an erotic perk for me. I squeezed, pulled and tugged on them, even at one point lifting one of Maggie's boobs upwards and having her suck her nipple herself which elicited a soft groan from Craig.

It was around that point that his resilience finally broke down. His movement caught my eye and I watched over Maggie's shoulder as his hands moved to his waist. He maintained the impassive look across his face but his eyes still continued the register the shock that had been there since it became clear where this night was going. I watched as he reached down and resignedly began to undo his belt. It was followed by the button to his pants and then the zipper before they slid down his legs. HIs light blue boxer shorts were tented in the center and within a moment they disappeared down his legs as well, confirming the fact that he was completely erect. I understood Maggie's initial reaction to my cock. If her and Craig had been together for some time as I suspected, my size, particularly my girth, would have been quite surprising for her. It's not that Craig's was tiny. He surely came in somewhere around 6 inches... perhaps a bit under. But his penis was skinny. Certainly thinner than what would be considered average and it made mine look like one of those 'tall' beer cans in comparison.

His eyes were trained on the meeting point where my thick cock repeatedly stretched his wife's very willing vagina open. With his penis now free he began to slowly run his hand up and down the short shaft. After a few strokes he seemed to find that his shirt was getting in the way. Breaking for a moment he methodically undid the buttons until he could shrug it off of his shoulders, now completely nude. I grinned. In my previous experience I quite enjoyed seeing a husband that way. Completely nude as well. Only there to draw as much limited pleasure as he could from the scenario.

"Oh honey..."

It was the first thing that Maggie had uttered to Craig since asking him for a condom for me to fuck her with.

She moaned it softly. And while the intention of her comment wasn't entirely clear, my understanding of her tone was that it was a resigned realization. Gently chastening her husband for finding it titillating enough, seeing her getting fucked, that he apparently needed to masturbate. I couldn't blame him myself. Even without her being my wife I would surely be wanting to jerk off if given the opportunity to witness Maggie having sex in any kind of situation.

It was the only thing she said about it however and Maggie immediately shifted back to business. Pumping upwards into the inviting soft curvature of her ass I increased the speed and intensity of my thrusts and was soon feeling the telling signs of another forthcoming orgasm. Maggie's loud moans began to fill the room. As she took a proper fucking from my wide cock she could see her husband quickly jerking his while he watched her being bedded in front of him. There was a lot of different stimuli taking place and Maggie ultimately came quickly. Both her and I had a breast in one had and we squeezed and pulled her nipples together as she began to scream out and shudder.

Yet again she seemed reluctant to take a break. If anything she seemed drunk with lust. Despite the two climaxes Maggie seemed eager to continue on, perhaps reluctant for the night to come to a close. I was grateful for a brief break as Maggie and I withdrew and repositioned. While I had certainly dated girls who were far more practiced and vigorous in bed than her, I was immensely turned on by both Maggie's personality and body. I consider myself as having fairly strong stamina, but the short recess at that point was more than welcome.

I didn't even need to suggest it and was pleased to see Maggie dragging herself up onto her knees and bending over on all fours. By that point I'm sure she had recognized my appreciation for her ass and she dutifully bent over for me in order to present an incredibly inviting target for my advancing cock. As it always is, the position was conducive to depth and Maggie exhaled heavily as my long cock slid ALL of the way into her. I knew that I was reaching places unstimulated in her vagina ever since she had begun dating Craig. The tight walls of her channel continued to pressure around my length however by that point of the night she'd been warmed up enough to take my whole cock and I was incredibly turned on. I plowed into her ass with abandon. Maggie was bent over, gripping at the sheets, moaning, and taking the proper fucking that she wanted.

As I thrust in an out of her with vigour I did my best to hold back my own orgasm while attempting to meet the encouragement that Maggie was providing. She would frequently pant out that she wanted more. She continued to make proclamations about my size from commenting "it's so fucking big!" to the occasional "it's so much bigger!". I imagined that those gasped statements would continue to rattle around in Craig's head for some time. It was the kind of stuff that would be difficult for a husband to 'unhear'.

I thrust into her hard for a couple of minutes while trying to hold on. I had figured out Maggie's unspoken signs quite quickly and now I could sense her building up to what I knew would be the final orgasm before I came as well. We hadn't been together for a particularly long time but I was impressed with how easily she had been made to cum. I imagined that beyond the physical stimulation there was a lot taking place mentally for her as well.

I occasionally watched with curiosity as next to the bed Craig repeatedly thrust his cock into his tightly gripped fist while I did the same into the warm and inviting folds of his wife's slick pussy. Craig's placement midway up the side of the bed afforded him the opportunity to watch both the ecstatic expressions on his wife's face as well as my large cock churning back and forth, repeatedly coming into smacking contact with her round bottom. The soft white skin of her ass had previously contrasted sharply with the pink color created by her tanlines. However my squeezing and occasional spanking had put a soft matching pink glow around her cheeks. With each strong thrust against her bum the sound of an accompanying smack filled the room. Over on all fours and braced on her arms Maggie's large breasts hung pendulously from her chest. As I thrust into her they swung wildly, repeatedly crashing into each other and making another echoing slapping sound throughout the room. By that point the aural experience was reaching a fever pitch. The sounds of Maggie's body being stimulated were matched by her near constant moans and pleas for me not to stop. She was clearly close to orgasm and her body wound tightly as she prepared to get off one final time.

Maggie's head was turned towards the window, towards Craig. As I repeatedly thrust my whole length in and out of her she continued to groan out in pleasure. She had a glassy look across her face as she focused on her impending orgasm. Despite essentially staring at her husband she seemed to be looking right through him. Which is likely why she didn't react in the slightest when he inhaled deeply and then swore tightly under his breath. Regardless of his wife's lack of interest or attention I watched on in amusement as Craig seemed to accidentally lose control of his masturbation session.

Perhaps it had all just become a bit too much. From everything I could tell the two of them were deeply in love. Maybe the sight of the woman he found most attractive in the world putting on a live sex show in front of him was simply more erotic than he could handle. I watched him initially drop his hand away from his cock with alarm as a short stream of cum spurted from the end. Realizing what was happening he quickly regained his grip on his dick, squeezing his head tightly in his fist and trying to stave off orgasm. The look of dismayed shock on his face lasted for a moment until the reality of what was happening set in. Unable to prevent what nature had already set in course Craig relented. As he reluctantly released his tight grip it was clear that his palm was now slick and he used it to jack himself off, rapidly stroking up and down his shaft while lubricating it with his own cum. 3 or 4 more short streams arced forth from his head and he stifled several groans as the pleasurable sensations coursed through his body.

I found it quite amusing and entertaining to watch. The sight of a man so turned on by the pleasuring of his own wife. Unable to hold on. Given the fact that they were trying to get pregnant I was sure that he was quite accustomed to cumming inside of Maggie's vagina.

Unfortunately Maggie's vagina was quite busy at the moment...

Instead of ejaculating inside of his wife Craig orgasmed onto a hotel room floor while he watched her pussy being repeatedly filled by my much larger cock. As Craig's streams shot forth Maggie didn't even react. She was more than preoccupied with her own, separate, ecstatic experience.

As the effects of Craig's orgasm would have been wearing off and the cold, hard, reality of what was taking place would have been setting in Maggie finally came hard for a third time.

I didn't let up and continued to push deep inside and out throughout her whole screaming orgasm. Her body jerked and spasmed as she moaned, groaned, and screamed at the intense sensations.

I eventually slowed as Maggie collapsed down onto her stomach. I knew that I couldn't hold on any more.

Understanding that I was nearly there Maggie rolled over onto her back, panting, as I tore the well used condom from my shaft.

Without any words or communication between us Maggie instinctively opened her mouth and I lifted my body over her nearly insurmountable chest to slide it in past her open lips.

I myself now groaned in pleasure as her tongue thrashed around the top half of my cock. Given how swollen it was I knew that my head alone was filling up the majority of Maggie's mouth but she eagerly sucked me in. She was clearly intent on providing me with a similar degree of pleasure that I had just offered her.

After minute or so I was close.

I cum a lot.

In that moment the eroticism of the circumstances were making me imagine a very naughty conclusion. Throughout my sexual history it was not at all uncommon for some of my more 'Hollywood' type partners to beg for a fairly explicit ending from me. And as much as it would have felt great to just let Maggie go until I released into her mouth and all over her cute face, I knew that now was not the moment for impropriety.

She was here because she had wanted to fuck 'Blake'.

And Blake would cum on her tits...

Withdrawing from her mouth with just moments to spare I thrust my dick between her breasts. Instinctively recognizing what I was doing Maggie dropped her hands to either side of her well worked orbs and thrust them together, creating a deep canyon of cleavage. I used the lubrication from her mouth to easily plunge between the soft flesh of her breasts. I raggedly thrust in and out for about thirty seconds as my straining cock began to spasm and twitch.

"Ok?" I gasped out as I finally pulled my dick from between them and began to rapidly jerk it in front of her.

Maggie licked her lips, closed her eyes and gave me a wide smile, mouthing "Yes" before closing her mouth up tight.

I realized that she was fully prepared to take the full outpouring of my climax wherever I decided to put it, but even still I demurred. These were not the circumstances.

"Boobs" I breathed heavily as I aimed downward.

Opening her eyes in understanding and slight surprise Maggie again drew her breasts tightly together and began to watch as I moaned out deeply and began to unload on her.

My attention was focused into the tiniest circle of pleasure as I tightened and released again and again all over Maggie.

In hindsight I would have loved to have had a camera on Craig at that moment standing by the bed. His own erection had quickly diffused as my cock strained forth and repeatedly sprayed across his wife's upper half.

Maggie gasped forth with each long stream as it arrived on her body and splashed out across her heaving tits. The soft pink of her broad areola were soon dripping with streams of cum and I switched my aim into the middle in order to target the deep canyon of her cleavage.

As my output finally waned and the tiny pin of my focus began to broaden I slid my leg back across and collapsed onto the bed next to her with my own chest heaving.

Maggie slowly sat upright and for a moment I got to admire my handiwork. Her breasts hung pendulously and absolutely dripped with streams of cum.

With a soft giggle Maggie herself looked down in amazement at how much of her chest I had covered. She reached up and used her two index fingers to trace around and through it, spreading my semen across her large globes until they were both slick and shiny.

Finally she collapsed down next to me, coming in close and kissing me deeply.

"Thank you!" she moaned softly.