Hollywood Housewife Whore Pt. 04

Story Info
Blake Lively calls Shawn to arrange a gang bang.
14.4k words
4.13
10.4k
50
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 05/12/2023
Created 02/05/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: This story is completely fictional and did not happen. All characters and names are fictional and were made up. I do not make money from these stories. Please do not copy and plagiarize my work.

This story and the series as a whole are dedicated to my friend Jack. Many of the ideas came from him, including this final chapter. I hope you all enjoy.

******************

Los Angeles, California

Falling temperatures remained through the cold winter mornings, all before the sun had risen and washed away those chilly feelings. The seasonal change was bearable back home in Los Angeles, away from the cold French mornings that Blake Lively was currently thinking of. Two months had passed since that vacation trip to France alongside her friend Salma Hayek. Now back home, adjusted to life with her family, Blake couldn't stop thinking about the dirty secrets they had forged through friendship. Though time was passing by and she had adjusted herself back into the role of leading her family, Blake still had her dirty thoughts when alone. It didn't help matters that her husband Ryan Reynolds was busy with another film production. One that would require him to leave the country, much like she had previously done.

Stuck at home by herself yet again, with only the maid in their mansion to keep her company. It would've been so easy to start spilling her tales of affairs to that older woman, but Blake knew better. Her children were spending time with the grandparents once again, leaving Blake thankful that she had family support at all times freeing up her schedule. Sitting all alone in the master bedroom, spread out over the white bed sheets. Her big blue eyes gazed up at the ceiling, studying the wooden texture of the fan blades high above. There was no need to run the fan during winter mornings, but the dark lines across the wood in the blades had reminded Blake of precious memories. She had already failed at pushing the dirty thoughts to the back of her mind. There was at least one woman in her life she could share those secrets with. Blake considered calling Salma, but after second thought, if she was going to call anyone today, it wasn't going to be another woman.

Shawn had been on Blake's mind off and on for the past week. He had sent her some text messages last month, checking up on her and trading an innocent conversation regarding the weather. Blake couldn't help but ask him how was work. Knowing that he worked in the porn industry, it was a loaded question to give him. Shawn didn't hesitate to give out to her with frustrations he currently had with his now former boss, Johnny Boy Walker. Blake listened to his complaints through a series of text messages and later a phone call they shared. It seemed that his relationship with Johnny had broken down in the past three months as Shawn argued he deserved a higher pay raise as a male performer in the adult industry. He went on to tell Blake that he wasn't the only man in front of cameras feeling as if they deserved more. Upon learning that certain camera men were getting paid higher wages for filming and performing Gonzo scenes, Shawn had enough and left the Demonic Jewel company.

It was somewhat amusing to Blake in different ways. Shawn's stories about demanding a pay raise had reminded her of the many actors and actresses she witnessed in her time within Hollywood, demanding better pay. For Shawn, he had made quite a living in the past few years, but wanted more to support a wealthy lifestyle of partying and drinking. As the days passed between their talks from time to time, it wasn't long before Shawn was flirting with Blake. By this point in time, she felt that they had become old friends. They shared secrets together from their earlier affairs and that made Blake believe he was a man she could trust on the side. As they continued to text, Shawn sent her a 'thirst trap' as he referred to it, with a shirtless photo showing his muscular and tattoo covered body. Blake giggled at that photo, thinking to herself that it had been a long time since they last had an affair. He still had that same short black hair and keeping his face clean with a dark five o'clock shadow.

The last time Blake had indulged herself with Shawn, it was a fun scenario that involved another man. She almost couldn't recall the name of that man, finally remembering it after several thoughts. Shawn had brought multiple fantasies of hers to life. Beginning with the sex tape they made together, filmed by his former boss Johnny. Blake still had the DVD copy, now moved from her closet and sitting in a jewelry box underneath a black placeholder. She kept it hidden from her husband, but there was something else also tucked down in that jewelry box. The purple leather collar she had worn for her second eventful affair with Shawn was also hidden down in there with the DVD copy. Blake had opened the jewelry box yesterday, looking over the collar after having new fantasies come to mind through her conversations with Shawn. Tempted to spill her most recently naughty adventures to him, she instead kept her mouth shut.

He didn't need to know about her cruising adventure with Salma. The last thing Blake wanted was for Shawn to take an interest in another famous woman besides her. She could already see him trying to hint about having a proper introduction to Salma. Knowing the other woman like a mentor, Blake wasn't going to let her man on the side become curious about another woman. She seen Shawn as hers and knew better than to mess around and let him go to another woman. He may not have been Salma's type, but Blake still wasn't taking the risk. The more they carried on these conversations, Blake asked Shawn what he was currently doing for work in the adult entertainment business. He mentioned that he was in the process of landing a contract with Brazzers that would make his life more comfortable than it had been in the past few months. Knowing that company from watching porn videos online, Blake smiled to herself as she began to consider the possibility of their next affair.

'I am the Hollywood Housewife Whore', Blake Lively thought to herself while studying her reflection across the mirror in her bathroom. Curving her soft pink lips into a grin, she looked back at the woman in the mirror and softly giggled to herself. It all began with Salma giving her that silly nickname during their foursome back in France. American housewife whore may have had a ring to it coming from that woman, but Blake made the chance that was more fitting to herself. Knowing about Shawn's big deal with Brazzers studios, she wanted to joke at him about the possibility of starring in her own production. Blake Lively as the Hollywood Housewife Whore. Maybe it was the kind of fantasy to entertain him. For her, the title of Hollywood Housewife Whore had become something of a persona deep down. Blake didn't so much consider it an alter ego, but a title that was fitting for these cheating adventures she went on.

Today, she felt in that zone more than ever. Before the week was over, her inner Hollywood Housewife Whore was going to come out to play. It all came with a different vibe and certain sense of lust that she wasn't used to sharing with her husband. Salma got to witness her transformation in the bedroom, as Blake had demonstrated to the other woman that she could handle more than one man at once. It was that kind of daring experience that she had with Shawn before when she fucked him and his friend Jason together. The more Blake thought about it, she could not fight off that urge within to surrender herself to what almost was an alter ego to indulge her own dirty fantasies. Stepping out from the mirror, she was ready to grab her phone and call Shawn. There was no other man she could trust to arrange a day where she could make her fantasies come to life. Knowing that he now had his foot through the door with a major porn company, Blake considered her options at hand.

Knowing what Shawn represented with his job, Blake had her options set out. After having indulged herself in a threesome now more than once, she felt that was easy at this point. To embrace her second persona as the Hollywood Housewife Whore, her next adventure needed to require a greater challenge. There was already the odd feeling of having sexual encounters with strangers. The men she would be tossing to the side after she was done using them for her own needs. Two men alone wouldn't be enough to satisfy Blake this week. Oh no, she thought to herself. What she needed to do was up the ante and give herself a true challenge to leave multiple men with their balls drained, wailing in the ecstasy of pleasure at her lustful onslaught. Shawn would likely know the right men to craft an ideal scenario for her inner-Hollywood Housewife Whore to be unleashed. Clutching her cellphone, Blake didn't waste anymore time scrolling through her contact list and tapping her fingers across the screen to call Shawn.

"Hey Blake! Good morning to you, beautiful!"

His voice answered her within seconds of ringing. Standing near the bed, Blake softly smiled before she responded.

"Hey, I hope I'm not calling you too early. I figure you've got a busy schedule."

"No, I'm not busy today. I will be around Friday though. What's going on with you, babe?"

Thinking to herself for a moment, Blake was quick to consider his words. Friday was off the schedule, but he didn't say anything about today yet.

"Oh, nothing much. I was wondering if we could hook up and do something."

Shawn chuckled through the phone.

"Yeah, I knew you weren't calling me just cause you wanted to hear my voice."

Trading giggles with him, Blake anticipated for a moment before blurting out what she really wanted.

"Well, it's been a while since I did anything really naughty with you. Remember about that Brazzers contract you told me about?"

"Yeah, what about it?"

Biting down on her lower lip, Blake wasn't sure how to say her words subtly. She exhaled her breath and then finally, she stopped beating around the bush.

"Think you can arrange a gang bang for me? You know four other guys you can trust?"

"Wait, what!? Are you fucking kidding me!?"

His shocked reaction had only annoyed Blake.

"Come on, Shawn. Any other time, you seem to brag about working in porn yet you're gonna act shocked when a woman tells you that she wants to get gang banged? You're the one who works in porn, not me."

"It's not that, it's just-"

Blake cut him off in speech.

"Just what?"

He didn't respond back for several seconds. It almost sounded as if Shawn was softly laughing across the phone.

"I guess... I didn't think you would be the kind of woman to want something like that. My fucking mind is blown right now."

Softly grinning to herself, Blake wanted to laugh but she didn't. It would've been too easy to tease him with the question of female performers not requesting a gang bang. She waited before replying, taking control of this conversation.

"You told me about your big Brazzers contract. I was thinking, maybe you knew some other guys. Some guys you could trust who would be up for a one time only quick fuck with a famous woman like me."

"You know, it's funny you word it like that. When I said I was gonna be busy Friday, I should've told you that I'm helping train some new actors. I've got two guys who need to do a threesome scene."

"I don't want a threesome. Been there, done that."

A deep breath was heard through the phone after Blake's quick response. It seemed Shawn was thinking to himself, perhaps not wanting to say the wrong words to her.

"So you really wanna do a gang bang? Are you sure, babe?"

"Yeah, I'm sure. I'm thinking you and four other guys. Can you make that happen for me, Shawn?"

"I might be able to but just so you, what you're asking for ain't gonna be easy to arrange."

Licking her lips, Blake thought to herself. She could see how this ordeal would prove difficult for Shawn to arrange. After all, he had to convince the other men that they were going to be participating in something that wasn't to be filmed. After a moment, she had a solution in mind.

"How about I throw in some cash? Two grand, you can split it among the guys. That should pay for a hard day's work I think?"

Shawn chuckled into the phone.

"Babe, you're worth a lot more than that. I don't think I can put a price tag on how well you give blowjobs, if you know what I mean."

Giggling back at him, Blake answered back.

"Don't me give me any of that, Shawn. Come on, what if I say, three grand? I can get it all in cash. Hundreds or fifties, you decide."

"Alright, alright. You've got yourself a deal, babe. Three grand, I can arrange this for tomorrow. I can tell my actors that this is a practice scenario. You want me to send you some photos and let you choose the guys you want?"

"No, surprise me. If you trust them, then I know they're good. Call me back later and we can arrange the time and meeting. I'll need some time to get your money ready."

A laugh was heard through the phone before Shawn replied.

"I hope you deliver it in a briefcase. That would be real classy, don't ya think? I'll call you back later, babe."

The phone clicked, hanging up as Blake was left standing there with the thought of a briefcase deal exchange. As she was beginning to relish in her alter ego begging to come out, that idea didn't sound too bad. She grinned at the thought of stomping through an introduction into the room in an expensive pair of heels, dressed to kill while carrying a briefcase instead of a purse. The more she thought of it, Blake couldn't wait to unleash her inner-Hollywood Housewife Whore on Shawn and his men. What outfit would cover her body to flaunt her curves for that meeting? Blake was already thinking about what she could wear. She had enough pumps in the closest to complete a proper 'bitch in heels' look. But tomorrow, she aimed to impress Shawn and his boys in a different way.

Knowing they had probably witnessed various women all dolled up for a proper dirty filming. Blake wanted to indulge the men in a proper thrill of their once in a lifetime chance to fuck a movie star in a wild scenario of fantasy. Maybe something that invoked a trophy wife fantasy, but at heart was the look of a true housewife ready to let loose her most dirty desires. Tomorrow would be more than just another kinky event to fulfill such fantasies. Blake felt that she was going on an adventure, much like her previous affairs with Shawn and her deeds committed back in France alongside Salma. It like forever since the last time she had Shawn all to herself. As the hours passed through the day and Blake adjusted into her daily routines, a text message was later sent to her phone. More than six hours after their conversation, Shawn had come through on his end of the deal.

'I've got some friends wanting to meet with you. Let me know when it's a good time to call, or you can call me instead.'

******************

1 DAY LATER

The cold morning had washed away through the afternoon hours. Blake had risen out of bed several hours before. Downing a few cups of coffee and tending to her family related duties before she wandered up into the bedroom to prepare for the day. Shawn had called her last night, giving her the details for an arrangement. From the tone of his voice and choice words, Blake could tell the man had to go through an obstacle course of setting this up and now the money was of great importance to him. It made sense to her, that the payment may have been the only way to convince his four friends to tag along. Shawn did mention that this gang bang scenario would serve as practice with his actors he was in the process of mentoring. Blake didn't press him with needless questions. All that mattered was that he was willing to arrange this day for her.

She felt cold, knowing deep down that she was about to chew these men up and spit them out. They would serve for her own pleasure and once the day was over, she wasn't going to feel bad to forget about their mere existence. Looking back in the mirror, Blake studied her appearance. The makeup was fresh with smoky eyeliner, a small bit of blush and the rest of her attention brought to her hair. Swift blonde curls had been fixed up properly, split down the middle. Dangling from her ears were a set of gold hoop. She had spent the past hour digging in her closet, finding one of her best black dresses that hugged her curves and revealed her busty cleavage. Breasts pushed up, contained only in a small lacy black bra. Beneath the dress, Blake wore a black garter belt that matched with silk stockings extending up to her thighs and a black lacy thong.

Down below, she found her most favorite pair of black fuck me pumps. So much thought and preparation had been put into her appearance. Dressed to kill, she wanted to give an impression these men would never forget, right down to the lingerie outfit beneath her dress. Blake felt that she was in a different zone more than ever. Her inner Hollywood Housewife Whore was coming out to play and she couldn't wait to unleash her lustful fury on this group of men that awaited her. The heels clicked and clacked across the floor of the bathroom, subtly muting when they reached the bedroom carpet. Sitting on the bed was a large black leather-bound briefcase with gold plated locking buttons. Inside, Blake had neatly arranged the stacks of cash for Shawn. All of the hundreds folded with rubber-bands, making it easier for him to divide the share among his mates.

Heading out the front door of her mansion, she clutched the briefcase tightly in her left hand. Blake stomped her way over to her black Mercedes Benz, opened the door and got in. She wasn't bringing any other belongings with her today. Just the briefcase of cash and her cellphone tucked between her boobs. She moved the phone out, slinging it into the passenger seat next to the briefcase. There was always a need to bring a phone, just in case she needed to make some calls after leaving. Shawn had already texted her the place for the meet in the morning. Blake thought of giving him a call to alert the man to her arrival, but there was no need for now. She didn't want to ruin this surprise for now. It was Shawn's choice to arrange everything at a hotel across town. Thankfully, this was shorter than an hour's drive on the road.

Cruising through the streets, Blake thought to herself as she was relaxed behind the steering wheel. No one had any knowledge of where she was headed for this affair. Her maid had been instructed to carry on with her house cleaning duties back at the mansion. Deep down, she was ready to unleash her lust. The thought of fucking more strangers, men that were waiting for her without knowing each other's names, had only made her more wet down below. Once she reached her destination, Blake parked in an open lot behind the hotel building. She grabbed the briefcase, got out and slammed the door behind her. The heels clicked and clacked across the concrete pavement, as she gazed up at the tall white building. Her next stop was room 403. While carrying the briefcase, Blake almost felt as if she were some powerful person going to deliver the goods. A briefcase of money almost gave her the feeling of a drug dealer, something that had her containing her laughter.

The hotel building wasn't as fancy as the one she stayed in back in France, but it wasn't cheap either. Blake found it amusing that Shawn would pick such a place for them to have a sleazy day, rather than truly picking a depraved den across town. The feeling of excitement tingled within her when Blake stepped through the glass doors and stomped her way over to the elevator. She brushed past several people, including an older man in a black pinstriped suit who gave her a second look. Ignoring the strangers, she hurried to the elevator and stepped in. Thankfully, Blake was taking her trip up to the fourth floor without a guest to stand next to her. When the silver elevator doors came sliding open, she didn't waste any precious seconds standing around. Her heels boomed a muted sound across the red carpet down below. She began to make her way down the narrow hall while studying the numbers on the doors.