Hollywood Intern Ch. 04

Story Info
Amber Heard.
1.6k words
4.35
18.9k
33

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/09/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: This story is purely fictional and all characters are 18 years old and up.

Intro:

Let me introduce myself. My name is Jackson T. Lee, an 18-year-old who just graduated high school and working at a major Hollywood studio as a production assistant intern for the summer. My parents both work in middle management at the studio and they hooked me up with this internship.

Some of my responsibilities include calling cast members and letting them know their shooting schedules for the week, delivering updated scripts, taking notes at various production meetings, and basically whatever the production manager wants me to do.

Chapter 4:

My summer internship has been going great so far. I'm learning a lot about the industry. The people I've worked with have all been very nice and helpful to me. Oh, and did I mention that I've also fucked some of the hottest Hollywood celebs in existence. I don't how any of this is happening, but I'm going to ride the wave and enjoy it for as long as it lasts.

This week is San Diego Comic-Con and I'm helping with some backstage work for Warner Bros' panels throughout the week. Their last panel was about the future of the DC universe of films and WB brought along many of their stars in support, including Zachary Levi, Gal Gadot, Jason Mamoa, Chris Pine, Amber Heard, Margot Robbie, and others. The panel went well and all the fans went home happy. The convention is now over and the backstage crew is cleaning up and transporting equipment out of the convention hall. I was put in charge of cleaning up the makeshift dressing rooms, of which there were a dozen or so. It's now close to 10pm when my manager poked his head in and said, "hey Jackson, the rest of the crew is done and they're heading out. Do you need any help finishing up?"

"No I'm good." I replied. "I just got one more room to finish. Thanks for the offer though."

"Alright" said my manager. "Make sure to lock up after you're done. Goodnight kid."

"Yes will do. Have a good night."

I walked into the last dressing room, which I think was used by Amber Heard, and started cleaning up. I was throwing things into boxes when out of the corner of my eye I noticed a book on the ground with something sticking out of it. I picked up the book. It was called Burning Dawn. Not a book I've ever heard of before. I opened the book and realized that the thing sticking out of the book was a pair of panties. I picked up the panties and it felt a little moist. "Holy shit", I thought to myself. This must be one of those erotic novels and someone was masturbating while reading it.

All of this was starting to turn me on. I've been working long hours all week and haven't really had a chance to relieve myself, if you know what I mean. I looked around and realized that I'm probably the only person left in the convention hall. A naughty idea quickly came to my mind.

I sat down on a chair, pulled my pants down and released the monster in my pants. I took the pair of panties and wrapped it around my dick. "Shit that feels good", I said aloud and starting jerking off. My eyes were closed and I was close to bursting when suddenly I hear a voice, "Having fun with my panties?"

I opened my eyes in shock and quickly tried to pull my pants up as I stood up. I zipped up but the panties was still halfway on my dick and now I'm standing with a pair of panties sticking out of my pants. There standing in front of me was the beautiful Amber Heard.

"Shit, I'm so sorry! It's not what you think" as I fumbled for words to say, knowing that there's no possible way I can explain my way out of this.

Amber looked at me curiously and said, "Well, it's certainly not what I was expecting to find when I came back to look for my book. Though I guess it's partly my fault since I'm the one who left my panties inside the book." She then walked up to me and put her hand on my shoulder, "I'm Amber by the way...and you are?"

"I'm Jackson. I'm an intern helping with backstage this week."

"Well, Jackson the intern." Amber whispered in my ear. "Tell me, did my panties feel good wrapped around your dick?"

I couldn't believe what I'm hearing. All I could muster was "Um..yes...it felt really good."

Amber gave me a devious smile and said, "you know, I've been single for a few months now and this book's been what's helping me "relieve" my stress after a long day. But to be honest, I miss the touch of a man. Perhaps you can help me, Jackson...the...intern..."

Hearing those words pushed me over the edge and before she even finished her sentence, I kissed her with reckless abandon. It seems to be what she's looking for as well because she returned the kiss with equal force and passion. Our tongues wrestled with one another as we made out like two horny teenagers kissing for the first time.

After several minutes, Amber broke the kiss and pushed me down on the chair. Then started doing a striptease in front of me as she slowly removed her clothes. First came her shirt, then her pants, and finally her underwear as the 33-yr old Aquaman star stood in front of me completely nude. All I could do was gasp. Her body was simply stunning and perfectly proportioned. Firm B-cup breasts and a nicely trimmed pussy. She knelt down in front of me and removed my pants. My fully hard cock sprung out and almost hit her in the face.

Amber gripped her hand around my cock and started to stroke it up and down. "Hmm...I can't believe a young man like you have such a nice dick. It's probably bigger than most of the guys I've been with." She looked up at me and gave me a sexy smile.

"Ahhh shit, that feels so good!" was all I could muster.

Amber spits on my dick and continues to jerk me off. "So Jackson...what do you want me to do with this nice big cock?"

"Please...put it in your mouth." I pleaded.

"Tell me again, but in a dirty way." Amber replied.

Hearing her say that surprised me a little. The Amber Heard I've seen on TV was always so classy and well-spoken. Seeing this naughty side of her was very much a turn on. I then look straight at her face and uttered, "Amber, take my young cock in your mouth and show me what a dirty cock slut you are!"

Amber seemed to love hearing that because she immediately wrapped our mouth around my cock and started to suck it with great fervor. Her tongue was twirling all around my cock as her head bop up and down on my cock. It was a really sloppy blowjob, but boy does it feel incredible.

Within a few minutes I sensed I was about to blow. I pulled her head forward and let out a loud moan as I empty several ropes of cum right into her mouth.

Amber swallowed every drop and gave me a most satisfied smile. "Your cum tasts delicious, but I hope you're not done yet. Coz I'm just getting started." She climbs onto my lap and starts to make out with me. I can taste the saltiness of my cum in her mouth. As we're kissing, she's also grinding her pussy against my quickly hardening cock. We broke the kiss and I started to squeeze and suck on her amazing tits. They're not the biggest that I've seen, but they were firm and perfectly shaped. As I continued to enjoy her tits, Amber reached for my cock and slowly guided it into her dripping pussy.

As my cock entered her, we both moaned "Fuuuuuckkkk". Amber sat straight up, put both hands behind her head, and started riding my cock up and down. I put my hands on her tits and started to match her rhythm. It felt incredible.

"Fuck me harder Jackson. Your cock feels so fucking good inside of me." Amber screamed.

I knew she liked the dirty talk. So I started to talk to her in the dirtiest way I could think of.

"Ride that cock bitch. You're going to be my sex slut from now on. Tell me my cock is the best cock you've ever hard!"

"Yes Jackson. Your cock is the best cock I've ever had. Make me your slut! This pussy belongs to you!" Amber exclaimed.

It was such a turn on to see this famous Hollywood actress act like a complete slut. I can sense that my cock and all the dirty talk are having an effect on her. After a few minutes of fucking she let out a load moan and I felt her orgasm all over my cock. Her juices flowing down and covering my cock and thighs.

I was getting close as well so I said to her, "Amber, I'm going to cum inside your pussy."

"Fuck yes Jackson. I want you to cream inside of me! Let me feel that hot young cum in my pussy!!"

I didn't need further encouragement as I pumped loads and loads of my cum into her womb. With my cock still inside of her, Amber collapsed into my chest, breathing heavily as if she just had an intense workout at the gym. After a few minutes of rest, we got up and started to get dressed. As we got ready to leave, Amber came up to me and gave me a deep, passionate kiss.

"Jackson, that was the best fuck I've had in a long long time. I hope we can do it again." She gave me a wink and gave me her old panties that I found initially. Now with her number on it.