Holy Water

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hah. Pale, puny things compared to my Lily," he said. "And no man ever tempted you? No dashing warrior of the Ojibwe or the Sioux ever caught your eye?"

"No," she whispered. Her hand traced the line of his jaw. "I was waiting for you." She raised her head, and for the first time their lips touched.

Soft. So soft, her lips on his. Cool as the water she was made of, and warm as sunlight. He laid trembling hands on her waist as they knelt, facing each other. She closed her eyes and sighed into his mouth, her lips parting. Tentative as a newborn butterfly, the tip of her tongue left her mouth and touched his lips.

Charlie's eyes flew open, widening in surprise. Slowly, nervously, he opened his own mouth, and her warm tongue slipped inside, questing, searching. Finding. Finding his own tongue. With a moan, she wrapped her arms around the back of his head and crushed her mouth into his as they wrestled in the small confines of his mouth. Taking a risk, he counter-attacked, slipping his tongue into her sweet mouth, tasting her for the first time.

When their mouths parted, they were both panting. "That was nice," Lily said happily, her eyes shining.

Charlie nodded agreement. His eyes were glazed and his groin felt like it was on fire. He tried to keep his eyes away from Lily's heaving breasts. His gaze drifted downwards again before he was able to jerk it back to her face.

"What's wrong, love?" she asked. "Does my body displease you?" She looked stricken.

"God, no!" Charlie said. "You're beautiful, Lily. So beautiful. But I don't want to insult you by staring."

Her face was blank with incomprehension. "How in the world would looking at me be insulting?" she asked. "I love you, stupid little boy. I want you to desire me." She cupped a breast in her hand, raising it, challenging him with her eyes.

"Look at it, Charlie. Touch it. Touch me. Love me." She crawled into his lap, her bare legs on his thighs. She leaned back, bracing herself on her arms. "Now, Charlie."

Swallowing through a throat gone suddenly dry with nervousness, Charlie bent his head. He brushed his lips against the brown, tan skin of Lily's ribcage, his hands stroking her flanks. Slowly, carefully, he made his way higher, until his mouth was near her large, gorgeous breasts. His shaking hand rose and cupped one, the feel of it filling his palm a revelation to his reeling mind. He massaged it gently as Lily sighed under his touch, then kissed the warm slope, the skin giving way slightly under the pressure of his lips.

"Oh, that feels wonderful," she said, her voice dreamy.

Emboldened, Charlie dropped kisses over both of her breasts, then brushed the pebbled skin of her areola. Driven by age-old instinct, he opened his mouth and licked the darker skin of her nipple. As he did, Lily shuddered and gasped. He pulled away and eyed her breast in surprise. Her nipple had tightened, and a thick, dark, nub was now rising proudly from the surrounding flesh. He looked at it warily.

"Is that supposed to happen?" he asked.

"Oh, yes," she sighed. "Do it again, please."

He licked both her nipples, taking turns. Then, emboldened by her sighs of pleasure, he drew one into his mouth, suckling gently. Lily keened softly, her mouth slack with rapture. Her hands drifted slowly over her stomach, then moved to Charlie's back, stroking the long, strong muscles. Her head spun as he worked on her with hands and lips and mouth.

By the Great River, she thought hazily, if I had known he could make me feel like this I would have asked him to make love to me years ago! What a fool I was!

She shifted in his lap, aware of a warm, damp feeling where her thighs met. Heat pooled in her belly. Curious, she let her hand wander to the junction of her legs, past the short black curls rising from her pubis.

"Oh!" she said, startled.

Charlie jerked his head up, concern on his face. "Lily, are you all right?"

"I think so," she said, staring at her fingertips bemusedly. "I just touched myself. Down there." She nodded towards her groin. "And I am all wet. But it isn't water," she added, sliding her slick fingertips against each other.

"Don't worry," he whispered. He kissed his way from her breasts to her belly, and she eased herself back until she was lying prone in the sweet-smelling grass. "Your body is just making itself ready for a man. Easing the way." His strong hands caressed her legs, and her legs parted involuntarily as he kissed the insides of her thighs. He eyed her cleft nervously, then made his way back up her body, until he was smiling into her eyes again.

Later, he said firmly to himself. I'll try that later. I'm not sure I believe the guys who told me that some women like to be touched down there.

Lily wrapped her legs around him, her heels stroking the back of his thighs. Raising her hands, she cupped his face, her thumbs tracing his cheekbones, then drew him down for a passionate kiss, their tongues entwining lustily. Charlie sank down until his chest was brushing her breasts, and she moaned into his mouth as his beloved weight pushed her deeper into the grass. The fiery nubs of her nipples gouged into his chest, and she wiggled beneath him, whimpering as her sensitive tips were brought to wonderful stimulation.

Suddenly her eyes flew open as she felt the cold buckle of his belt pressing into her stomach. "Stupid boy! Why do you still have your trousers on? Do you think we can make love this way?"

In an instant her clever fingers were undoing the buckle of his belt, darting over the flies of his trousers. She unbuttoned them, then pushed them down past the curve of his buttocks. Charlie grinned wryly and assisted, until he was as nude as she.

"Sorry," he said. "I guess I got a little carried away. Lily?" he asked.

She ignored him, staring at his groin. Almost imperceptibly, her hand reached out, until she was cradling his erect cock in her palm.

"It feels so different," she whispered. "Touching you, now that I am flesh, not water." Her hand rose and fell in long, unhurried strokes, and Charlie had to close his eyes as the delightful sensations roiled through him. "Look," she said happily. He cracked an eyelid to see her head bent close to his tip, fingers exploring the wetness that was leaking from his slit. "You're getting wet, too," she said. "Oh, that makes me feel better. I was worried I was doing something wrong."

"No, not wrong," Charlie said, his voice hoarse. He gently removed her hand from his shaft.

"I'm sorry," he said to her disappointed look. "But if you didn't stop, I was going to...finish. Too soon."

"But I want you to finish, Charlie," she said wickedly, her voice low and dark with untold desires. "You're right, though," she continued. "I want you to be inside me when you do." She lay back on the grass, her unbound hair spreading in a fan around her head. She held out a hand to Charlie. "Come to me, my love."

He took her hand, allowing her to draw him close until he hung above her, braced on his arms. He lowered his mouth to hers again, a long, passionate, lovers' kiss, hot and wild. She cupped her mounds in her hands and squeezed her breasts rhythmically as he plundered her mouth. Below her waist, she became aware of a new sensation. Hot and hard, it pressed against the mound of her pubis. Instinctively, she adjusted her body until he was nestled against her cleft.

She braced her feet on the warm ground, her hips twitching until she had found just the right angle. There. Oh, yes, that's lovely. With tiny motions, she ground that incredibly sensitive spot on the rigid heat of his rod. Her eyes closed and her mouth opened, her breath coming in tiny gasps.

"Lily? Are you all right?"

She wanted to ignore that voice, to do nothing but concentrate on the swirling, building wave within her loins. Somehow she found the strength to gasp out instructions. "I'm well, Charlie. Very well. Please. Don't move. Don't do anything. Just. Stay. There."

Charlie held himself motionless, watching with awe as Lily's face suffused with pleasure, growing darker as blood flushed her skin. The slow, maddening strokes of her nether lips against his cock continued, and he bit his lip against the primal urge to bury himself in her hot, wet sheath. He focused on Lily's face, her eyes half-lidded, her mouth open, her lips curled in a smile. He could see her white, even teeth, and he found even that part of her lovely. One hand left her breast, and pulled his head lower. Understanding her wishes, he took her nipple into his mouth and nursed gently.

The tiny strokes of her hips quickened. For the briefest instant, his head slipped within her channel, but then, maddeningly, was removed as she used his cock to bring herself to her peak. Her hand left his head, her fingers splayed wide on the taut flesh of her belly. She pressed down into the mound of her pubis, gasping with pleasure. "Charles," she said breathlessly. "Something's happening. Something wonderful. Inside me. As you love me, please don't stop."

Her frantic words brought him to a fever pitch of desire. He redoubled his assault on her nipple, licking and suckling on the turgid bud. Out of the corner of his eye, he could see her doing the same to her other breast, her fingers pulling the nipple away from the flesh of her breast.

Suddenly, her head tilted back, exposing the slender column of her throat. Her hand left her breast and she clutched him around his shoulders, pulling him into her chest. Her body shook in mighty waves, her thighs tightening around his hips, holding him motionless.

"Oh, Charles. Oh. Oh! Ohhhhhhhhh!!!!" she wailed, the sound of her orgasm spiraling into the sky.

Slowly, the aftershocks receded, and he was able to raise his head and look her in the eyes. Her face was slack with pleasure and unfocused. She lifted a hand and traced the line of his brow. "Oh, Charlie. That was wonderful. Why didn't you tell me it could be like that?"

His lips twitched. "Because I didn't know. I still don't," he said, somewhat ruefully.

Her hand flew to her face in horror. "You mean you didn't? While I did?" Her eyes took in his bobbing cock, still nestled against her damp folds. "Oh, Charlie, I'm sorry!"

"Shhh," he said, holding her close. "It's all right. I enjoyed watching you. You have no idea how beautiful you were. Just now." He sank to the ground, the scent of crushed grass rising around them. He lay on his side, turning her with him. She made an unhappy sound and threw her thigh over his hip, allowing the head of his shaft to graze her moist cleft.

"Oh, much better," she sighed. She kissed him, her tongue licking his lips, her sharp teeth nibbling at him. "I think," she said consideringly, her eyes wicked. "I am beginning to enjoy having a body of flesh." She pushed his shoulder until he lay sprawled on his back.

"Now, my love. It is your turn." She straddled him, her long lean thighs hovering over his groin. With one hand, she grasped the base of his organ, aiming the tip at her waiting sheath. When he was poised at her entrance, she paused, even as their fluids mingled.

"Charlie," she whispered. "Are you sure? Is this what you want?"

He nodded. Tears stood in his eyes. "I love you," he replied. "I've loved you since I was six years old. I've never been more sure of anything than I am right now. I am yours. Forever. Take me."

Lily leaned forward and kissed him, even as she sank onto him, his cock stretching her lips wide, filling her.

"Ohhh." It came out as a guttural groan.

Charlie looked up anxiously. "Are you all right? I've heard...the first time causes women pain."

She shook her head. "My body would never allow that," she said primly. With a last wriggle, she stopped, her sex firmly pressed against the black curls of hair at his groin. "How do you feel?" she asked anxiously.

"Oh, Lily," he said softly as she placed her hands on his shoulders and began to slowly ride his throbbing erection. "I can't even begin to describe it. You are so hot and wet around me. Around my cock." He held her hips gently in his work-callused hands. "How does it feel for you?"

She smiled into his eyes. "Hot. Hard. Like I am filled to bursting. In love with you. Wonderful." She sighed as he filled his hands with her breasts, the hot points of her nipples grazing his palms. Moisture seeped from her folds as her passion rose. Inside her, she could feel the steely heat of Charlie's shaft as she rose and sank. In moments, she could feel the pressure in her belly change as its girth suddenly increased. Her mystic senses told her what was about to occur.

"Yes, love," she whispered as Charlie trembled and gasped beneath her. "It is time. Give me your seed. Let it mingle with mine. Now, Charlie. Now!"

With a grunt, Charlie's hips bucked under her, the convulsive motions so strong he almost threw her off of him. He drew her down and kissed her, his hands coming hard around the small of her back, crushing her to him as he braced his feet on the ground and drove up into her again and again and again.

She felt it happen, an explosion deep within her, as his muscles gathered and released, unleashing a milky torrent of seed into her waiting body. There was no orgasm for her this time, no flood of unbelievable pleasure. Only deep satisfaction at a job well done. She welcomed his essence inside her with a secret smile, even as she spread her sweating body on top of her lover.

Yes, she thought. Give me a child. In fact, give me several. She shivered in longing.

"Darling? Was it good for you?" Her voice was light and teasing.

Charlie groaned in pleasure, combing her hair back from her face. He planted a kiss on her forehead. "Incredible," he sighed.

Chapter Five

Later that evening...

"What is this?" Lily asked, looking at the strange object in confusion.

"It's called a chair."

"And what purpose does it serve?"

"Well, some people like to sit in them," Charlie said, demonstrating.

"Why?"

"Because if we stand all day, our feet will get sore. And as tempting as the prospect is, we can't lay down together all the time."

Lily sniffed. "Living in the river seems far more sensible to me. I have no need for chairs, or tables, or...any of these other things," she said, with a gesture at the farmhouse kitchen.

Charlie smiled at her. "I completely agree. Unfortunately, I can't live in the river. So if you want to be together..." He trailed off.

"More than anything, my love," she sighed. She sat on his lap, her arms twining around his neck.

"Then you'll have to learn how to live with me here." Regretfully, he set her on her feet and slipped out of the chair. "Here. Sit," he said, pushing her gently down. "I'll make some lunch for us."

In a few minutes Charlie had put together a scratch lunch of sandwiches, fruit, and vegetables, with glasses of cold milk to wash it down. Luckily for him, he'd had the foresight to shop for supplies when he was in town over the previous two days, even though he had been almost blind with anger at what Malcolm had done. He watched with pleasure as Lily ate for the first time.

She smiled at him over the rim of her glass. "This is almost as good as making love," she remarked. She burped daintily and her eyebrows rose in surprise. "Goodness. Bodies are difficult, aren't they?"

Charlie nodded. He wondered whether he would have to explain to her the side effects of eating, and shuddered. No. She says she watched mankind for thousands of years. Surely she knows about...that. Right?

He reached out and held her hand, his fingers playing over her knuckles. He watched with shy pride as her nipples peaked inside her iridescent dress. Her eyes focused on him, a smile playing at the corners of her mouth.

"What are you thinking of, naughty little boy?"

"That I love you," he said. "And also," he continued, his eyes dancing, "that I want to show you something else. Come with me," he said, standing up.

They walked through the dining room and down the front hall. Charlie opened a wooden door with a flourish and waved her inside.

"What is it?"

"It's our bedroom," he replied. "Where we will sleep when we are tired. Where we will make love when we desire each other."

"And what is that?" she demanded, pointing at a large object which filled much of the room. "I think we would have more room in here without it."

"True," he said, trying to keep his rising hilarity in check. "But a bedroom without a bed loses much of its purpose. Here," he said. "Let me show you." He slid the straps of her dress off her shoulders, letting it fall in a pool at her feet. He drew her close, savoring the feel of her lush body against his. Giving her a gentle push, he eased her onto the bed. She sat, sinking down into the feather mattress.

"Oh," she said, her eyes going wide. "This...this is much better than the ground. Or even grass! How clever of your people! I was worried. The floors of your house are so hard. How would we make love without hurting each other? Now I see." She lay back onto the quilt, wiggling delightedly as the soft comforter caressed her body. "Making love here is going to be so much fun," she said happily.

He grinned at her reaction and pulled off his clothes, climbing into bed to join his love. His erect penis bounced lustily as he stalked Lily across the huge bed, finally capturing her with a roar. She giggled in his arms, her fingers reaching to tickle him.

Growing tired of tickling, one hand curled around his cock, and she bent her head to examine it more closely. "So beautiful," she whispered. Her thumb brushed the throbbing head, and Charlie moaned in pleasure. A drop of fluid leaked out of his slit, and she spread it slowly around the mushroom-shaped glans. Her other hand stole down below and cupped the hairy sack of his scrotum, the fingers working gently.

She peeked at Charlie, lolling back on the pillows, his face slack with pleasure. A wicked thought struck her. Something she had once seen Charlie's grandparents do, one night when they made love by her river. She opened her mouth and licked his shaft.

Charlie jerked with surprise. His eyes flew open to see Lily smiling at him, her tongue tracing patterns on his pulsing erection. Before he could say anything, she swooped up his length and took his head into her mouth. Her tongue ran teasingly around and around him, until he had to bunch his fists in the bedclothes.

She withdrew for a moment, blowing warm air across his tip. "Like it?" she asked.

"Love it," he said hoarsely. "Love you. But two of us can play at this game, Lily. If you can kiss me down there, I can kiss you. Would you like me to?"

Her hands dropped protectively to her groin, but the thought made her shiver in delightful anticipation. Her nipples throbbed at the mere idea. His hot mouth, warm and loving. And his tongue on my lower lips. His tongue on that place that made me feel so good earlier. Oh, yes...

"Yes, Charlie," she smiled. "I would like that. How do we do it?"

Charlie frowned, confused. No one had ever shown him the mechanics of oral sex. Especially not when two people did it at the same time. "Ummm....maybe if you lie down on me? With your legs open? And your head by my...by my cock?"

Lily positioned herself. Quivering with uncertainty, Charlie stroked her inner thighs, feeling the small muscles tremble and jump at his touch.

"I know you are sensitive. Down there," he said. "I don't want to hurt you. Tell me right away if I am doing anything wrong." Carefully he reached up and parted her inner lips, exposing her wet sheath.

All right. There it is. His nostrils inhaled her heady scent. Now. Carefully. "Lower, please."