Home Alone Ch. 03

Story Info
Amy arrives and things get interesting...
1.1k words
4.44
17.3k
15

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/03/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had just met Amy, the drop-dead gorgeous girl I was going to be spending the next month with. She was perfect, long blonde hair and a body to die for, and as I watched her walk towards the house in her heels, no one could miss her ass. I had a feeling this month was going to be fun.

'Let me give you the tour,' I said confidently, 'and then I'll bring your bags in for you.'

Amy smiled at me and agreed to the grand tour. We walked through the house and I showed her her room, my room and my parents, with kitchen, bathroom and living room introductions as well. Amy giggled at all my jokes and looked around in wonder. I asked her what was so amazing and she smiled wide and said,

'Oh, I just thought you were going to be younger... but there's absolutely no problem at all.'

I got a rush of adrenaline hearing that, did it mean what I thought it meant?

When I showed Amy into her room she squealed and threw open the closet door, revealing the third walk in wardrobe in the house. She loved it, and was so excited to move in properly, so I went to fetch her bags from the car. She had brought four large suitcases of clothes and belongings from home. I brought them into the room and she started to direct me, one of the suitcases had to immediately go at the far wall of the wardrobe, underneath the vanity as it was all her 'girly stuff'. The rest was her gorgeous clothes which even smelled like her.

Amy asked me to help her unpack so I spent the morning handling yet more feminine clothing and, with Amy's help, sorting them into the new closet. By the time we were done it was close to mid afternoon and we were both famished. We decided to go and grab lunch together at a fish and chip place. Amy told me she would pay, to make up for all the help I'd been this morning. So I put on a pair of flip flops and off we went. We laughed and chatted over lunch, and I got to know some more about Amy. She was a psychology major at the top university in town, some of the stuff she talked about went way over my head but she seemed to really enjoy talking and after half an hour suggested we head back home and find something to do for the evening.

There it was again, is she into me or am I imagining it?

We got in the car and dropped by a supermarket to pick up some groceries for dinner. We took the self-check out and Amy asked me to pass her the groceries from the cart, then she made sure that every time I gave her something our hands touched and lingered. Eventually I could tell, this bombshell was into me! We got back in the car and drove home, both knowing what was going to happen but neither saying a word. Her hand drifted over to my lap between corners and she lightly fondled my business as she drove, which drove me wild. When we got home she finally leaned over and looked me in the eyes before kissing me. Long and deep and lovely. When she leant back and said 'let's get these groceries inside' I did exactly as she asked.

No sooner had the final item of food gone into the fridge than Amy came up behind me and wrapped her arms around my waist. She hugged me and then turned me around and it was on. I won't bore you with the details but the sex was great, except for one part. I was close to finishing but it seemed like I couldn't, so I looked down at Amy and instead of thinking of fucking her I imagined wearing her clothes and being fucked. That drove me over the edge instantly but made me feel a bit weird.

And so after all my hard work Amy ended up sleeping in my room that night. When she woke up in the morning I was already up and eating breakfast, she walked out wearing the shirt I'd worn yesterday, which came down to her thighs, and nothing else besides. A groan escaped my lips and she settled in next to me on the couch.

'I like how open you are about your cross dressing.' She said to me, causing me to jump and spill some of my cereal.

'What?' I asked, completely dumbfounded, how had she found out?

'Well how else do you explain all the girls clothing in your room?' She asked, I had completely forgotten about the store clothes. She must have seen them this morning looking for my shirt.

'Oh that's for my mums shop,' I said, not exactly lying, 'I had a lot of closet space so mum put it all up in my room.'

'Oh ok then,' said Amy, 'I thought you were dressing in it but that makes more sense.'

She seemed to drop the topic after that as we snuggled on the couch watching TV all morning before she eventually said she had some errands to run and was going to head out for the afternoon. I asked how long she'd be and she said

'I'll be home before dinner so heat up some of that store bought lasagne.'

So I did exactly what you'd expect of me and retreated to my closet to masturbate. I loaded porn up on my phone and sat there stroking myself to my full mast. Suddenly I became aware of the smell of my closet, it had changed entirely, where it used to smell of boy, now the presence of the shops clothing had changed the smell to one of femininity and I loved it. It made me very aroused. I focussed on the porn and the smell, the porn and the smell, I wondered why I couldn't cum last night till I thought of women's clothing, porn and smell, smell of woman's clothes, woman's clothes. Before I knew it I had rifled through the drawers and was sitting there in bra and lacy panties jacking off again, as a special treat I took down the feather lined silk robe off the wall and draped it around myself, oh my god it felt good. It was light and yet caressed my body in such a feminine way.

It didn't take long for me to finish as every time I stroked I was met with another fold of silk swishing against my skin and the rustle of my bra on my flat chest sent me over the edge. Just like two days ago I didn't want the evidence of the deed leaking onto the store's clothes so I ate the evidence, this batch somehow tasting even better than the last.

'I knew it!'

Shouted a voice, and I quickly looked up. Amy was standing there with a look of pure joy on her face...