Home Alone Home Invasion

Story Info
Sarah tied up fucked by intruders.
1.7k words
4.1
45.3k
35
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was after midnight when the window to Sarah's bedroom opened slowly. The lock was broken and had been for the better part of the month.

Since she lived in a lovely suburban house in a peaceful neighborhood, the gorgeous 22-year-old blonde didn't even consider it might be a risky decision.

There were no break-ins in her area, and all the neighbors were so nice!

So she didn't even consider two men might take advantage of her naivety and the mantle of darkness to slip stealthily into her home with devious intentions.

Their faces were covered with thick, black masks, and though they took a moment to stare at Sarah's sexy body for an instant, they didn't approach her at once.

Sarah was wearing nothing but a lace and silk pink nighty, which hung loosely over her curvaceous, stunning body. Her cleavage was deep and enticing, and they enjoyed the view of her breasts moving up and down softly with each new breath. One of her legs was softly spread forward, giving both men a glimpse at her red, sexy panties.

The tallest of the men hung back for a moment longer, while the other began searching through her drawers as stealthily as possible. He smirked as he allowed his gaze to roll over her long, milky-white thighs, up her round hips and firm stomach, until they rested on the swell of her boobs.

They were going to have fun with that gorgeous, curvy blonde, that was for sure.

That was when the other intruder approached him, having gone through Sarah's drawers. Though his face was covered, the smirk on his face was still all too noticeable and devious.

He raised his hands, showing the two pairs of nylon stockings he had found while rummaging through her closet. The tall man nodded in approval as he grabbed one of the two pairs, a devious glimmer in his dark eyes.

Sarah turned around in her sleep, and the nightie slid further up her thighs, almost all the way up her ass. The two men stared at her round, firm buttocks, tightly wrapped by the red panties. They nodded at each other, already aching to have some fun with the semi-naked blonde girl completely unaware of what was about to happen to her.

No matter how much she struggled or tried to pretend she wasn't into it, though, they were going to make sure she was moaning like a little slut by the end of the night.

They moved at the same time, jumping on her and pinning Sarah down onto the bed before she could even react. Her eyes darted open all of a sudden, and she opened her mouth to scream as loud as she could, but as soon as she did so, one of the men stuck part of her nylons inside, muffling any cries for help.

"Mmm!" She mumbled miserably, flushing all over at first and then immediately turning pale as snow, her eyes opening wider than marbles.

"Shh, don't make a noise," The tallest man grunted, tying the nylons behind her head roughly. The other assailant, meanwhile, forced her arms high above her head. She tried in vain to struggle against his grip, but she was far weaker, and soon found herself tied to one of her bed's posts. The soft fabric of her stockings sunk against her skin whenever she attempted to pull at them, keeping Sarah effectively bound.

"Now you can try and scream all you want, but it's not going to do you any good," The other man grunted, starting to roll his fingers up her body, pulling the nighty up inch after inch. She flushed all over, shaking her head over and over, but the men just chuckled darkly.

"Oh, the princess doesn't want to have some fun?" The tall guy chuckled, and before she could even try and mumble against her makeshift gag, he ripped the silky fabric right off her shoulders. Sarah squealed as loud as the nylons allowed her to, which was little more than a pathetic little whimper.

Her full body was on display for them to enjoy: Those full, perky breasts heaving up and down with each panicked breath, and oh, how she pressed her thighs together, trying to keep them from taking her panties off.

It didn't do Sarah much good: soon enough her panties were sliding down her quivering legs, replaced by one of the man's hands. She couldn't see their faces, just the black masks, and their eyes. One of them had an intense, dark gaze, while the other stared hungrily with those blue orbs.

It was the blue-eyed man that slid his hand between her thighs, pressing his fingers tightly against Sarah's clit. Though she tried and struggled against the nylons keeping her arms high above her head, the stranger could immediately tell how wet the gorgeous blonde was.

"You are a horny little slut, aren't you?" He grunted, pinching her clit and hearing her muffled little moan travel even through the nylons.

The other man leaned forward, lowering his mask the instant he reached her boobs, and Sarah could feel his lips curling up in a devious smirk.

"Look how erect those tiny little nipples are," He told his partner in crime, and the both of them seemed to enjoy seeing Sarah squirm, tense all over, and flush even further. The black-eyed man parted his lips, taking one of her erect nipples into his mouth greedily, and began rolling his tongue all over it.

Bit by bit, as both men continued to play with her reluctantly soaked pussy and her full, round tits, her moans became intense enough to slip even past her makeshift gag. She closed her eyes, shaking her head vigorously and trying her best to beg for them to stop... but all the words that slipped out seemed to come out as silly mumbles.

"Stop fighting against this, you slut... you clearly are enjoying it, look at how wet you are. You want our cocks inside you, don't you?"

She shook her head fiercely, but it did nothing to help her. It seemed to only encourage both men to tease her even further.

"You are panting like a whore, and your fucking soaked... but I did find something while looking into your drawer, so maybe you want to use that instead of having our cocks stuffed into your tight pussy," He grunted, and left his partner to keep playing with her full, round tits.

A moment later, he returned, carrying a large, vibrating violet dildo. He showed it off to Sarah, who yelped pathetically, trying her best to beg for them not to use that on her.

Of course, they ignored her muffled pleas, and soon the dildo was pressed against her pussy. The blue-eyed man coated the vibrator with her own juices, before turning it on and sliding it deep inside her tight pussy.

She was so wet, her sex clenched so powerfully around the thick dildo.

"See? I knew she was a cock-hungry slut," He told his partner, smirking as he moved up the bed, unzipping his pants.

Sarah screamed against the nylons but nothing more than a pathetic little whimper escaped as he pulled out his erect, throbbing cock.

He grabbed the dick with his fisted hand, rubbing his bulbous head against her cheek, a drop rolling over the soft fabric of the nylon.

The man began to masturbate furiously right in front of her face, forcing her to look his way whenever she gazed away. He tugged at her hair hard, reminding the gorgeous blonde who was in charge.

His crown kept on rolling all over her pretty face, until he abruptly pulled down the gag, pressing his erection against her lips.

"Open wide, and trust me, you don't want to try to bite down, or you'll regret it," He grunted, and forced her to take him all inside, inch after inch. She gagged on his thick erection, her pussy clenching powerfully around the dildo stuffed in her pussy. The other man chuckled darkly, pulling his pants down as well, and starting to jerk off right in front of her face.

All she could smell any longer was the musky scent of their arousal, all she could feel was a cock stuffed inside her mouth, the vibrating dildo buzzing away in her soaked cunt.

The two men kept on teasing her darkly, calling the gorgeous, flushed woman a slut, a cum-hungry whore, and other words she tried -and failed- to ignore.

It didn't take long for her to be quivering from head to toes, panting wildly as both men took turns fucking her mouth and masturbating right by her face.

The blue-eyed robber was the one to lose control while plunging deep inside her mouth, fucking her like it was her pussy, thrusting hard deep inside her throat. He ignored the way she pathetically gagged, and soon his balls were tensing, coating her cheeks, tongue, and throat with his seed.

The vibration between her legs became too intense for her to bear, and she couldn't help but tense all over, moaning wildly against his thick cock. She was reaching an intense orgasm, unlike anything she had ever experienced before.

"Sarah, fuck, you're so hot!" The black-eyed man grunted as he cum all over her face, drops of white seed rolling down her cheeks, seeping into her long, blonde hair.

He simply couldn't help it! She looked so hot while squirming there on the bed, greedily sucking at the cock buried deep inside her mouth. They had been preparing for this night for weeks, ever since Sarah admitted her darkest fantasies to them.

She had always dreamed about being pinned down onto the bed, and fucked roughly, called all kinds of nasty names. Tom and Larry had assured her she'd get to experience exactly that, yet she wouldn't know when it was coming.

"We'll be coming back soon, believe us," Tom grunted sensually, tying the nylons back around her mouth, locking in his cum inside. Larry turned up the vibrator's setting, making Sarah squirm loudly, before they stepped outside, leaving her there to be discovered by her roommate the following morning. Naked, bound, and gagged, with her favorite vibrator stuffed deep inside her hungry, soaked pussy.