All Comments on 'Home for Horny Monsters Ch. 001'

by writerannabelle

Sort by:
  • 158 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I loved it. I would give it twenty stars if I could. Instead I have sadly only 5 to bestow. Brilliant!

UncertainTUncertainTover 2 years ago

Such a lovely beginning.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I love this story so much. I'm currently caught up and came back here to give my thoughts to new readers! I came in here expecting to have a quick wank and leave but it turned into so much more. I was pulled into an amazing fantasy world of adventure and excitement and thank you so much to Annabelle for writing this story. It's a 10/10 and I would heavily suggest it!

Marklynda2Marklynda2about 2 years ago

Enjoyed this chapter immensely! Very good start and just enough sex to remind us why we're reading it, lol. Thank you for sharing your vision and talent.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I enjoyed the story up to Chapter 24, which I began to dislike elements, and hated elements in Chapter 25 where the story ended for me. The protagonist is very much a lover. Apparently, he will fuck anything. Perhaps that is influenced by his beloved nymph. He isn't much of a fighter. Yet, I give great kudos for creativity and making an interesting story even without that. It seems like most series in literotica has to introduce lesbianism into the story and many of those make the protagonist's closest lover bisexual. That's simply not something that I am interested in reading. To each his own.

Michael56SmithMichael56Smithabout 2 years ago

I was drawn in and began reading this series when its chapters were still in the teens, I immediately fell in love with the series, and grew quite fond of the Authoress. She has continued to grow, and writes even better now, ... I highly recommend Annabelle Hawthorne for a really sexy and fun read, enjoy! ;-) TTFN

Jutah3995Jutah3995about 2 years ago

Awesome job and a GREAT START in writing..can't wait to read the next chapter..5šŸŒŸ

K_FletcherK_Fletcherabout 2 years ago

So I binged through this authorā€™s ā€œLast of HerKinfā€ and this sort and I wanted to give a review for readerā€™s that are considering this story. The novel(s) get better and better and better. The character development is fantastic - in fact, itā€™s so good that the author actually caused me to cry over the death of a being that I would have NEVER thought I could bond with. I avoided this author because honestly I detest the the thought of monster girls and the title is so trite. Well I freely confess I was wrong wrong wrong. The authorā€™s world building skillā€™s are off the map, she puts new twists on old legends, and she humanizes them all. I think her best skillā€™s lies in character building because each character has its own unique personality and the author skillfully gives the reasons for each characters actions (and personalities). Anyway - give it five or six chapters, you should be hiked by then. (I struggle to believe the Author is female because she captures the male perspective so well - down to what we look at, what insecurities drive us, etc.) I sprinkled a bunch of fives through this wild crazy ride where I was honestly expecting threes.

DruggoDruggoalmost 2 years ago

Hey.

Came back for a reread as I wait for the next chapter.

Such an interesting series.

So many twists and turns.

Wish you a great career

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This sounds like a good start so far.

Raphael76Raphael76almost 2 years ago

Hi! I know you have been writing this series for a while now but I just found it.

( I donā€™t normally open a ā€œnon-humanā€ story.)

Now I am hooked! Iā€™m on #19 and very happy to see you are still adding to this story. #HFHM

Best wishes and best of luck.

Cheers,

Raph

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Just read the first couple chapters, and am excited to see the author continued. I already like the main character, and am really excited to see the rest of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

A bit of a slow beginning, which is meant as a compliment.

A story with this many chapters really allows you to explore the characters and get to know them, which I very much like.

I look forward to getting to know all the characters, and seeing what you have planned for the story

ArseniqueArseniquealmost 2 years ago

Well, I am certainly late to the party on this magical story. Wonderful fantasy world and excellent writing. I'm 5-starring this first chapter as symbolic of my support for all 89 chapters. But so far, I'm just on the 4th chapter, so I have a long way to go, but it is unique stories like this that are are the hidden treasures of Lit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It was great

MGMinMIMGMinMIover 1 year ago

All time favorite storyline on Lit!!

jharpjharpover 1 year ago

Okay. You have my attention. I think I'll keep reading.

rlrmiller1951rlrmiller1951over 1 year ago

I can't believe that I have been ignoring this series in the similar stories list for two years. looking forward to many fine stories from this author. Highly Recommended.

Rob_RoyaleRob_Royaleover 1 year ago

Very interesting and different. I'll be checking out more.

ShibnicityShibnicityover 1 year ago

I finally bought your book on Kindle. Thank you for keeping this amazing story posted here for free though. I have been a fan for several years now. I look forward to your future endeavors.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nice start

MrRLFMrRLFover 1 year ago

Good so far I'm fixing to read on. Thank you

KatLadyKatLadyover 1 year ago

And so it begins. . .! GREAT start!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I want a Naia in my tub!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Isn't his Aunt's name Emily in the later chapters? I am rereading this and noticed that.

Darrell269Darrell269about 1 year ago

Ok as an " welcome to your new house and new chapter of Mike's life " very well written. Shit I wish I had something like that happen to me. Lol

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Well done so far. Now on to the next chapter!

Bill S.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Loved it just the right amount of sex in a great story

Skater6762Skater6762about 1 year ago

Listen, you may think you know what your getting yourself in for. I promise you don't. Strap in for one of the best stories I've ever read on or off Lit

soldierrazsoldierrazabout 1 year ago

Oh my God. Can't believe I've never come across this story. On the bright side, I get to read everything without wait. And so my journey begins! šŸ™‚

Gym52Gym52about 1 year ago

An excellent first chapter, the characters could do with some major development, as could the descriptions of this Victorian pseudo-gothic house.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This story is literally a hidden gem. Suffering from headache, flu and extreme weakness and also feeling a bit horny at the same time, I came across this. I read the entire chapter even though I suffer from severe ADHD. The writing style is fabulous and flawless. A beautiful intro to the protagonist and the setting.

I understand giving off too much information at the very beginning can set off a different phase but also while writing, I did notice we writers tend to become a little impatient towards the end and rush it off. I would recommend coming back to the end of the chapter the next day and re-write it, relaxed as you would at the start of a chapter. You never know what beautiful details you will add.

As mentioned earlier, your writing style and this story is a hidden gem. I'm trying to write my own story now too after being a erotic reader for a little more than a decade, Wish me luck!. I'm off to read the other chapter's excitedly now and will leave a comment/feedback.

~ Ruby Black ā™„

DragonteethDragonteethabout 1 year ago

Start here! This is a classic lit story with great character development and it's really interesting to see the author develop too. I just binged the whole thing, plus the zombie succubus spinoff, it's gripping I tell ya.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Made me wanna deeply and slowly fuck the throat of a whore after reading that bathtub cock draining part. Can't wait to see what other different cock slave fleshlight cum hungry sluts Mike has to tame with that fat cock of his...............fuck yes......

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Reading through 100 parts of this, I came back to re-read the humble begginings. First timers, you're in for a treat! :)

nighthawk22204nighthawk2220412 months ago

I'm coming in here 5.5 years after this excellent start, so this story line looks like it has lots of continuity ahead which is encouraging me to commit to keep reading. I think your story is great and your writing is excellent. I care nothing about his parentage, but I am excited to read ahead to discover 100 more chapters of monstrous sexual adventures. Will Dana ever return to share a pizza and BJ with our hero? Will Mike suffer any remorse at moving into his great-aunt's reclusive refuge? Can't wait to see if Mike's new home becomes a harem hotel or a lifestyle entrapment.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Wonderful writing and delightfully literate (spelling, grammar and vocabulary!).

JodailyJodaily10 months ago

LMAO. Can't wait for more. Want to see him take a bath with Dana. Hell, I want a bathtub like that.

katzkinkatzkin9 months ago

Thank you! I love your writing and am so happy to finally have you on my favorites list.

Katzkin

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Omfg it feels like my heart is beating inside my pussy rn.Can't wait for him to bury that lovely cock balls fuckin deep inside a girl's asshole and flood her guts with his yummy hot cock seed. Love seeing him cum.ā¤ļøā¤ļøā¤ļøā¤ļøā¤ļø

Rhino77PIlotRhino77PIlot8 months ago

Great start! I'm looking forward to the further adventures....

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

This is my favorite sex scene in the series.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Only half way through the story but had to skip here to say; incredible writing!! Wow.. just wow. You can tell youā€™re a genuine writer ā˜ŗļø itā€™s pretty special. The little details are what all add up.. thanks for your contribution to the literotic arts!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

To anyone new coming through, it is a long story, and it does seem daunting to go through. But itā€™s absolutely worth it (even for plot alone). I was where you were about three months ago.

Itā€™s nonhuman. Iā€™m not a furry or actually into that type of story *at all*. But this isnā€™t like that. It isnā€™t the typical harem type story where the women are just holes to be plowed. The characters really have wonderful and distinct personalities. There is character growth, they all have goals and dreams and flaws. Choices that some of the characters make have unintended consequences and itā€™s not always a necessarily positive outcome. There is foreshadowing, even in this first chapter that take almost fifty chapters to pay off. Thereā€™s humor throughout, even if itā€™s occasionally cheesy.

This is a good really good story, including its companion pieces ā€˜The Last of Her Kindā€™ and ā€˜Dead and Hornyā€™. So even if itā€™s not immediately for you as a kink, it is for a reader who doesnā€™t mind some sexy fiction. And check the tags as the story goes on, theyā€™re pretty funny.

WordWrightWordWright4 months ago

Finished all you had up to 108 and now Iā€™m back to watch the evolution but this time knowing where it is going.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

"Awesome," said Luke. "If we keep collecting horny monsters like this we'll have to find a home for them. Maybe my friend Annabelle has room at her place? She'd let me visit whenever I want."

You are contagious! I binge read your catalogue and went down the rabbit hole of your friends lol. I seriously wish you were my friend in real life. Youā€™ve inspired me to turn my poems and writings into full stories, if not novels. Your research is impeccable and your character development is top tier, PLEASE donā€™t stopā€¦ ever!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I have caught up to chapter 107 and am starting over while waiting. I noticed that Emily is erroneously called Mabel in one part.

Gadf77Gadf774 months ago

Just finished the 1st chapter and it's a great start. As an anime fan, I quite approve hehe.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Nice start.

jharpjharpabout 2 months ago

Read this a year ago. I look forward to reading it all again.

gorillaTgorillaTabout 2 months ago

I had wandered off a couple of years ago when I got through all you had written to that point . decided to start over, thinking I would enjoy the new stories more by refreshing my memory of the entire storyline. I am thrilled that you have kept on writing . so many of the storylines on Lit are unfinished and just leave you hanging. Stay the course for I am sure that I am not the only one wanting to see where you take this wonderful story.

contestwinnercontestwinnerabout 2 months ago

The previous commenter is right!! It's a great story and it's definitely worth revisiting and it's soo hot!!

NursesNursesabout 1 month ago

Very interesting. Well written and edited

Lee2012Lee201229 days ago

Great start, though the lead up was longer than the sex act. You have a flair for blending fantasy with reality to the point I was caught up in the whole idea of the water coming to life. ā€œNaiaā€ is an exotic AND erotic name giving more to your neurotic(?) mind-set from the manically mind of your mom. Bring more to keep the 5ā­ļø rolling

NakedRoyNakedRoy23 days ago

So far, well done and very interesting. Looking forward to reading more.

BrandiAsCinderellaBrandiAsCinderella3 days ago

Fascinating!

You skillfully wove the pent-up and suppressed nature of Mike into the interactions he had with other women. The range of his preferences in human women was refreshing: tall, dark-hair, professionally direct, with ass vs young, blonde, labourer with tiddies.

Mike as a character behaved consistently with the lasting effects of poverty, unstable housing, and constant sexual and emotional abuse. From obvious things like the sleeping bag and yelling about oneā€™s own brokenness to subtle things like the inability to believe positive affirmations from past lovers but IMMEDIATELY internalizing criticisms. Itā€™s rare for cis-het men in patriarchal societies to be as self-aware as he isā€¦ even to the point of seeking out therapy and LISTENING to his therapist? Thatā€™s on par with the existence of nymphs. Magic.

One thing I would have liked to change would be: if Mike found it easier to masturbate and visualize after microdosing psychedelics (even against the therapistsā€™ recommendation) or after taking an edible for relaxation. Because what slightly took me out of it is the understated initial reaction he had to feeling a mouth on his genitals and seeing a phantom stranger. (Unless he typically sees phantoms other than his mother.. but even thenā€¦) It threw me off that a man who needs safety, privacy, and familiarity (hence going to the room) and who grew up with female abusers, didnā€™t go STRAIGHT INTO FIGHT, FLIGHT, FREEZE ā€” didnā€™t throw a punchā€¦ didnā€™t scream or kickā€¦ didnā€™t immediately go into a non-horny panic attack. It would be just a little more believable to me if he was slightly buzzed and curious about what he was experiencing because he is sure itā€™s all in his headā€¦ rather than him being blindsided like that.

I DO appreciate the dramatic twist/heart-racing pace of a sudden ā€œheā€™s not alone!ā€ and the sexiness of an uncontrollable ā€œforced orgasmā€ and ā€œmultiple orgasmsā€ā€¦ but I am admittedly a weenie/softie and I think that I prefer consensual non-consent.

Love the explorations of erogenous zones all along the body. Love the interesting world building. Love the parallel of Mikeā€™s sexual healing journey also being high-stakes for this mythical creature. This has a lot of potential!

Thank you for writing!

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwriterannabelle@writerannabelle
Get a free ebook from me! www.annabellehawthorne.com/signup Talk to Lily-bot at https://bit.ly/4aj1nSf Buy my books at https://wetleafpress.com or https://annabellehawthorne.com/books Chapter 115 of HFHM is scheduled w/e April 26th Chapter 116 of HFHM scheduled w/e May 11...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES