Home for Horny Monsters Ch. 050

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What the hell was that?" Yuki asked. When he looked at her, he saw the front door of the house had been opened, and the others had come outside to see what was going on.

"It was a type of earth elemental." Sulyvahn appeared with a strange grin on his face. He knelt down to pick up a fragment of the elemental. "Eats magic, this one. They normally dinna get this big."

"You knew, didn't you?" Mike asked.

The dullahan shrugged. "Doesn't matter. Ye found it all the same." He tossed the fragment on the ground and kicked it. "Nasty little bugger has been here longer than I have, that's fer sure and for certain. If I coulda told ye about it, I would have."

Mike appraised the dullahan, wondering if he should take the chance. It was the gnome that they had spoken to in the fae realm that made him think of it. Sulyvahn had tried his best to warn them all away from the queen, and they had ignored him and walked into a trap. He had also been trying to hint at the creature hiding in the bushes, but couldn't come out and tell them directly that the creature had been planted there. What the queen said, went. That was what he had learned in the faerie realm, and he was willing to bet that Sulyvahn couldn't do much else while the queen kept a watchful eye.

"Why you?" Mike asked. "The queen is honoring an obligation, but why send you specifically? Why not some other dullahan that can keep his mouth shut?"

Sulyvahn ignored him, and looked over at the dying shrubs. "I've almost never seen one get that big. It must have had a proper meal, and recently, too."

Sensing there was something to that statement, Mike ran toward the patch of dirt in the ground where the elemental had popped free. It had left a hole behind that was roughly the size of a softball. He stuck his hand in the hole and felt around, his fingers sliding over something hard.

Yuki helped him dig up the ground, and when they pulled a glass jar out, they saw four dimly flickering lights inside. The jar was decorated with symbols that Mike imagined were magical wards of some kind.

"Huh. Makes sense. Fairies woulda spotted that beastie right away. I bet it captured them to keep them quiet." Sulyvahn yawned. "Looks like the excitement be over, so if ye dinna mind..." He gave a mock salute and vanished into the shadows.

Mike unscrewed the jar and opened it, tilting it over his hand.

The sparkling lights landed in his palm and transformed into their humanoid forms. Daisy, Cerulea, Carmina, and Olivia were more insect than human now, and unable to stand.

"Their magic has been drained," Yuki growled through her teeth. "Oh, when I get my hands on that bitch..."

"You won't." He placed a calming hand on Yuki's shoulder. "Clearly we are caught up in something we don't fully understand, and we need to focus our energy on what's important. Not revenge, at least not yet, anyway." He held the fairies close to his chest and moved toward the house. He could feel the magic of each fairy pulsing in his hands, and he knew just what they needed to restore their magic.

"Mike?" Beth met him at the door, her face a mask of worry and regret. Gone was the confident woman she had been yesterday, and he could see a small amount of fear in her eyes.

The same woman that had been turned into a statue and abducted by a demon now looked strangely vulnerable, and with a rare flash of insight, he realized that she was worried that she had let him down. She had had one job in the faerie realm, and had been unable to do it.

"I'm glad to see that you're okay," he told her.

"I'm sorry," she said. "About what happened." She stood a little taller now, bracing herself for whatever was coming next. Her faith in herself had clearly been shaken—a feeling he was familiar with.

"Me, too," he told her. "But we're alive, and that's what's important. We bit off more than we could chew, and..." He looked over at Sofia, who met his eyes with a knowing gaze. "It wasn't a problem I could just fuck my way out of. No amount of luck was going to help us. Not with the queen of the fae."

"So what's next?" she asked.

He opened his mouth, then closed it. There were a lot of things that needed to happen, but they could wait. "I'll fill you in on the faerie queen later. For now, I was wondering if you could help Quetzalli find a place to sleep?" He looked over at the dragon, who was now doing little spins in the front yard to make her skirt twirl out. The dragon noticed them watching, and started toward the porch.

"That's Quetzalli?" Beth asked in disbelief.

"The queen punished her. She's never been a human before, so she needs a bit of supervision."

"It's true," Quetzalli admitted as she joined them. "You and I have met before. You were inside my jaws, remember?" The dragon opened her mouth wide to reveal that she had a double set of canines up top, and her tongue had a deep groove in the middle.

"It looked a little different last time I saw it."

"I was much bigger then," she said knowingly, then put a hand on her lower belly. "I am experiencing some discomfort that I am unfamiliar with. It's a strange fullness that needs relieving."

"Like...do you have to pee?"

Quetzalli nodded. "Ah, that sounds right. I just need to find a suitable tree, yes?" She was already lifting her skirt. "I am unfamiliar with which part of my anatomy I need to aim, and—"

"I've got her," Beth said, then grabbed Quetzalli's wrist. There was a loud snap of static, and she winced.

"Yeah, she does that, too," he added, then let Beth lead Quetzalli into the house, where they disappeared down the hallway toward the bathroom. He stepped inside as well, only to stop in the living room.

Standing on the stairs was the cat girl who had assaulted him only a couple days ago. She was watching him with great interest, her dark green eyes locked on his. Her face was mostly human, but her nose was a cat's, surrounded by a few long whiskers.

"Oh, I didn't realize that you were awake." He noticed Ratu standing near the cat girl. "Is she... are you...?"

"She's fine," Ratu informed him. "It looks like you've got a lot on your plate right now, but I wanted you to know that she was up and no longer hostile. We can talk later."

"Thank you. Sorry, but I need to help these guys recover their magic." He held up his hands to show Ratu the fairies.

"Ah. Well, I'm sure the process will be fun." She smirked, then licked her lips seductively. "I feel like I'm overdue to run out of magic one of these days, myself."

"Uh, yeah. You're always so busy, so I haven't really..." He noticed the cat girl watching him and changed the subject. "My name is Mike, by the way. I'm the Caretaker of this crazy place, and it's my job to keep everybody safe. I'm sure that earlier was just a misunderstanding, and you're welcome to stay if you'd like. However, if you want to leave, you should know that there's a possibility a nasty group of witches may hunt you down and use magic to force you to come back. That's a long story, and Ratu can tell you all about it, and I'm so sorry that I can't stay and chat. Right now, these four need my help."

"I'll keep an eye on her for a bit longer, but I do have work to get back to," Ratu replied. "But I like the idea of you owing me a favor."

"I'll only be a little bit. Once the fairies are sorted, they'll be back to causing trouble again and we can figure out our next steps." He moved toward the stairs, but the cat girl stood in the way. "It was nice to meet you, um..."

"She doesn't remember—" Ratu began.

"Kisa. Call me Kisa." The cat girl stepped aside. "It's not my real name. At least, I don't think it is, but it will do for now."

"Nice to meet you, Kisa." He resisted the urge to pat her head, then ran up the stairs toward his bedroom. Luckily nobody followed him, and he closed the door and let out a sigh. When he tried to turn on the light, nothing happened.

"I didn't know the power was out," he said.

"Tink got it on downstairs, but she's still working on it," Naia said from the tub. "Also, sounds like quite the commotion out there."

He walked into the bathroom and filled her in on what had happened. Though the power was out, there was plenty of light coming in through the windows to see by. He placed the fairies on the bathroom counter while he stripped his clothes off, then picked them up once he was naked. The tub was already full of warm water when he stepped into it, courtesy of Naia.

He sank into the water with a sigh, all four fairies now lying on his chest.

"Poor things," Naia said, her head and shoulders appearing above the water. "They've been drained nearly to their limit. How did this happen?"

"They were being held captive by some kind of monster living in the bushes." He stroked Daisy's head with his finger. He had been so busy trying to figure out how to get to the fae realm that he hadn't even noticed that the fairies had gone missing. Everyone had been so eager to help him that nobody else noticed either. "I need to recharge them, but I'm feeling pretty drained right now. Think you could give me a hand?"

"Anything for you, lover." Naia winked and disappeared beneath the surface of the water. Little tide pools formed along the water's surface, and they moved toward his pelvis, the current massaging his thighs and balls.

The sensation was more relaxing than sexual, and he was about to ask what her deal was when her head appeared between his legs. She winked and opened her mouth impossibly wide to suck him all the way into the back of her throat.

Her body turned into water, and the vortexes moved into her. The swirling circles created a buzzing sensation in his dick, as if his swollen member was now a giant vibrator. He rolled his eyes in pleasure, taking care not to accidentally drop one of the fairies into the water.

Once he was sufficiently aroused, the nymph disappeared with a splash, leaving his rigid cock standing like a monument over his hips. The faeries took notice of this, and he picked them up and moved them down to his belly.

When he had first met them, they had been trapped in Ratu's labyrinth, forced to sneak sexual energy off of the minotaur Asterion. Even then, they had seemed healthy and vibrant. Now, however, even their colors looked dull, and he started masturbating in the hopes that it would push a little bit of precum out of the head of his cock.

Carmina was the first to make it. The little red fairy held up her hands, and he tilted his hand into a ramp for her to climb. It was slightly uncomfortable when she used the inside of his urethra as a handhold to pull herself up, but she put her mouth next to her hand and suckled on the spongy flesh. It was an oddly pleasurable sensation, and when Olivia joined her, she did the same thing.

Eventually Cerulea and Daisy joined the others, and all four fairy girls were now sucking on the edge of his urethra, their hands clinging tightly to his glans. He stroked faster, and tiny little drops of fluid appeared for them to consume.

He watched the drops disappear near their mouths, and they lit up like little Christmas bulbs. At first, their flashes were chaotic, but eventually they formed a pattern that had him feeling more than a little light headed. Their insect-like features melted away until they appeared more human than bug.

The buzzing sensation in his body intensified as each of the fairies emitted a cloud of glitter from their fluttering wings. Little sparks of energy formed along his fingertips as his magic reacted with theirs, and the water glowed with magic of an unknown origin.

"Caretaker is so tasty," said Cerulea, who then wiped her mouth.

"Always has the best nectar," agreed Carmina. "I'm feeling much better now."

"What should we do with him next?" asked Olivia.

Daisy lifted away from his cock and signed something to her sisters. They all laughed, their faces darkening.

"You have a potty mouth," Cerulea declared. "But I think we should do it."

Olivia and Carmina nodded their heads in agreement, and Mike realized that they had all turned their gaze on him.

"What...what do you have planned?" he asked, only slightly nervous. He had only fooled around with one of them at a time since they had moved into the house properly, and the little sparks moving between his fingers were now pulsing in time with the light from their bodies.

Cerulea slid down the length of his cock, then wrapped her arms around his shaft and her legs around his balls. She did odd gyrations with her hips while she squeezed him tightly, acting like a cock ring.

Daisy and Carmina grabbed onto his shaft and started humping it. They would climb up toward his glans and then slide down slowly. Over time, a shimmering trail of fairy lube appeared, allowing them to repeat the process even faster.

"Mmm," Olivia said, hovering above his crotch and licking her lips. She descended and ran her tongue all along the head of his cock, then mounted him. Mimicking the process the others were doing, his glans now shimmered with fairy lube.

The green fairy took to the sky again and surveyed her work. The fairies had him rock hard now, and he was just waiting for whatever they had in store for him.

Olivia grabbed onto his foreskin and opened her mouth wide. The body of a fairy could be stretched, and her mandibles spread apart to allow her human mouth to stretch. It looked similar to a snake trying to swallow a basketball, and he had to bite his lip to keep from laughing when her whole head expanded to accommodate him. She looked just like a cartoon character that had inflated its head to float away. She moaned, then used her legs to push away from him.

With her head stretched out, she had created quite the vacuum seal, and there was a tremendous amount of pressure as her whole face stretched. Cerulea had joined the other two and the three of them held hands and were jumping up and down to jack him off. The creative efforts of all four of them was rapidly bringing him to an orgasm, and he fought hard to keep his magic contained. He had no idea what the effect would be on someone so tiny, and the last thing he wanted was to blow up one of the fairies.

It took them several minutes, but when his orgasm came, Cerulea dropped back down to his scrotum and squeezed, doing her best to keep him from spilling his entire load in one go.

Olivia's head expanded like a small water balloon, and she swallowed most of it, her stomach bulging out. When she pulled her face off, it was with a loud pop and she flopped onto her back on his belly. What little was leftover was quickly scooped up by Daisy and Carmina.

"My turn!" Cerulea declared, and she climbed up his shaft and sat down on the head of his dick. The blue fairy seemed content to rub her slit on his glans, and wiggled her way all around as Oliva was helped to her feet.

The bulge in Olivia's stomach disappeared, and her whole body glowed a bright green as she processed his sexual fluids, turning them into magic. She smacked her lips and took off with the others. They circled around Cerulea, who was now determinedly working the head of Mike's dick into her tiny body.

Her abdomen distended as he slid inside of her, and she stuck her arms out to the side. He was curious where she was going with this until the others grabbed her arms and legs and started flying in a circle.

There were no words to describe the sensation of a rapidly spinning fairy pussy on the head of his cock. The sensation wasn't something he was used to, and it became very hard for him to concentrate on holding still. It was slightly ticklish, yet still very pleasurable. The others—except for Daisy—were cheering Cerulea on, and he stroked his own shaft, eager to help her out.

When he came inside her, it wasn't as powerful as his first orgasm, and Cerulea allowed the others to pull her off, creating a puddle of cum on his belly. They all landed and lapped it up, and he let out a sigh of relief.

"I'm glad you're all feeling better," he said.

"My turn!" Carmina declared, the red fairy's hands on her hips.

"Um...I'm kind of tapped out right now. I need at least a few minutes to get hard again." In the process of holding in his magic, he was also preventing it from keeping him hard. Even now, he was starting to go soft.

Olivia took off and hovered above his dick. While her wings fluttered, she went through a series of hand signs and cast a wave of green light on his dick. In an instant, he was hard again, and his member was pulsing in time with Olivia's light.

What the hell? This was a new trick on their part, and he decided to lie back and let them finish whatever they were up to.

Carmina zipped around the room while Cerulea and Olivia held the base of his cock. When Carmina came back, she turned around and used her fluttering wings to tickle his frenulum. When she did this, the vibrations traveled through his cock and into his hips.

He rolled his eyes and laid back, letting the buzzing sensation fill him. Daisy now hovered on the other side of his cock, using her hands to hold it in place while Carmina teased him from the other side. He could feel the downdraft from her tiny body, and was surprised when the vibrations increased. He looked down to see that Daisy was now doing the same thing with her bee wings.

If not for the others holding him in place, there was no way they could have accomplished this feat. Cerulea and Olivia were openly masturbating and spreading their juices on him to keep him nice and slick, and the vibrations traveled through his whole body now. Rainbows formed on the surface of the water as waves of glitter came off of both Carmina and Daisy—glitter that made his whole cock tingle. Waves of pleasure filled him, and his pelvis was suffused with heat.

"You four are...unbelievable!" This orgasm took him by surprise, and the sparks briefly formed on his belly before disappearing. Before the first burst of semen emerged from his cock, Carmina turned around and shoved her face in the path of it and held on to his foreskin for support. Three large blasts frosted the little red fairy, and she slid down his slippery cock covered in his cum.

They all took turns eating it, and he let out a sigh. He had no idea how much time had passed, and he was tired. The fairies seemed to be happy, and when he was clean again, he tried to sit up.

Daisy flew in front of him and signed something.

"Wait, what?" he asked.

"She said it's her turn," Olivia translated.

"Please...I need a break," he begged of them, but Olivia had already finished casting her spell. His erection was now even bigger than before, and slick with their juices. His own magic was fighting to come free, and it was taking all of his concentration to hold it back.

Daisy landed on his dick and turned around to spread her wings wide, revealing her tight little bottom. His cock shimmered with fairy lube, and when Carmina and Olivia grabbed onto her feet, he had a feeling he knew exactly what was going to happen next.

Her bright yellow and black behind stretched as her sisters jumped up and down, see-sawing her back and forth and spreading her buttcheeks apart. Daisy was silent as ever, but in their twisting, she ended up facing Mike. Her eyes were glowing with an intensity he hadn't seen from any of the fairies, and he kept his mouth shut as her body started to balloon up to accommodate his massive member.

Her stomach distended, and he could see the ridge of his glans moving back and forth beneath her skin. Her tiny breasts stretched thin as he moved farther upward, her mouth frozen in an O of delight as he passed into her neck and bottomed out in her stretchy little head. Carmina and Olivia were struggling to hold her in place, both of them clutching her feet and pulling down.

Oh fuck it, he thought, then wrapped his hand around Daisy's waist and started stroking. The other three cheered, and moved down to play with his balls while he used Daisy as a pocket pussy. Her eyes lit up every time he shoved himself into her, and her tiny little wings were now beating fast enough that the vibrations were making it into his shaft.