Home for the Holidays - 2020

Story Info
Alex returns to his childhood home for Christmas.
4.9k words
3.08
7.8k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Christmas Special - Home for the Holidays (2020)

Alex and Taylor got out of the dark green SUV and walked up the stone path to the front door of the vanilla colored house. The beams of the sunlight deflected off the glass of the windows and the snow on the ground. Alex smiled and held his girlfriend's hand as they approached the entrance to his parent's house.

"You ok?" Taylor asked looking over at her boyfriend who had stopped holding her hand to wipe the sweat against his jeans.

This past year had been quite a wild ride for Alex -- and probably many more people. He was spacing out thinking of what his family would do meeting his girlfriend for the first time and what they would think of her.

"What? Oh ya im fine. Just a little nervous." He replied grabbing her hand once again before ringing the doorbell.

"I should be the nervous one. Im the one meeting your family for the first time! Or is it that you are worried your family will find out you like to be your girlfriend's little sex slave?" Taylor said back with a giggle.

"Hey don't joke about that. That's our personal life and not their business." Alex snapped back proving that was his concern.

Just then the front door opened allowing some snow to fall off the house. They were then greeted by Alex's mother who was wearing a nice and slightly tight light pink sweater along with a pair of jeans which showed off her surprisingly good figure and an apron. Her dirty blonde hair was about shoulder length with a few strands over her green eyes.

"Alex! Its so good to see you! And you must be Taylor! We have heard so much about you. It is nice to finally meet!" Ms. Klinc said giving them both hugs before ushering them inside and closing the front door.

"It's a pleasure to finally meet you as well Ms. Klinc." Taylor said with a smile.

"Oh please Taylorcall me Felicia." Ms. Klinc said returning Taylor's smile.

"Is everyone home already?" Alex asked as he heard noise from the kitchen.

"Your father is at work and will be home soon. Paul is in the basement and Audrey is in the kitchen helping out with dinner. Maxwell went out a little while go he should be back in a bit" his mother replied as they walked into the dinning room which was connected to the kitchen.

They could see from an open counter section in the wall which linked the dinning room and the kitchen that a short light blonde girl with long braided hair who turned out to be Alex's sister was hard at work in the kitchen.

"Hey bro! Oh is this her?" she said looking up from what she was doing.

"This is my girlfriend Taylor, Taylor this is Audrey my little sister" Alex said introducing the two to one another.

"Hi there, what you making?" Taylor said trying to be friendly as she walked into the kitchen followed by Alex's mother.

Alex headed over to his bedroom with his and his girlfriend's luggage placing it all in the corner of the room for them to sort out later. He then made his way down to the basement to see his brother as the three women began to chat away about dinner. He opened a door revealing the wooden stairs that lead down to the basement. Alex walked down the steps hearing the sounds of a videogame getting louder and louder. Finally he walked into the finished basement to see his brother Paul playing one of his many first person shooters and yelling into his headset.

"Hey you busy?" Alex joked as he leaned against the doorframe.

"I was till this little camping bitch killed me for the hundredth time. Little prick." Paul said taking off the headset and putting down the controller.

"Gotta hate those campers" Alex chuckled as he sat down on the couch next to his brother.

"So how you been man? Hows college?" Paul asked as he left the game lobby and turned to his older brother.

"Its exactly what you would expect. The same as high school but more expensive and they don't care about you." Alex replied bluntly with a sigh.

"At least you got all the college girls. Hey where is she anyway? Weren't you bringing a girl over?" Paul asked.

"Ya she up stairs with mom and Audrey." Alex assured Paul who had heard of her on more then one occasion.

"Well what are we waiting for? I wanna see this fine piece of booty you got in person!" Paul said jumping up from the couch.

Alex followed Paul up the stairs almost racing him to the kitchen. When they had both gotten to where their mother, sister, and Taylor were they saw that their other brother Maxwell had come back and was snacking on some carrots that had been put on the table as an appetizer.

"Hey Maxwell!" Alex and Paul said as the wrestled each other to get into the dining room before the other.

"Hey little brothers." Maxwell replied taking a loud snapping bite from another carrot.

"And that is my youngest son over there Paul." Ms. Klinc said nodding her head to the boys as she continued to cook.

"Its nice to finally meet you after all that my brother has said about you." Paul said as he walked up to Taylor and kissed her hand making the girl blush.

"How polite." Taylorresponded with a giggle looking back at her boyfriend who was smiling.

Just then their father Mr. Klinc opened the front door and walked inside greeting the family one by one before being introduced to his second oldest son's new girlfriend. After pleasantries had been exchanged and the dinner as prepared they all sat town to enjoy the meal that Felicia and Audrey had made. Over the meal Alex and Taylor told the story of how they met and how school was and what they were each studying before the conversation got more diverse.

"This is a wonderful dinner, Thank you Ms. Klinc and thank you too Audrey." Taylorcomplemented.

"Thank you dear, if you think this is good just wait until Christmas dinner tomorrow. And please you can call me Felicia." Ms. Klinc said feeling quite happy with Taylor's approval of dinner.

Once they had all cleaned their plates Ms. Klinc cleared the table and brought out a small apple pie which was quickly devoured by the family. Although it was only seven in the evening when they finished dinner Alex and Taylorchose to retire from the night since they had spent most of the day on the road to drive down to Alex's house. After they had gone into Alex's room Taylor quickly closed and locked the door pushing her boyfriend onto the bed.

"I have a surprise for you" she said with an evil smile after removing Alex's shirt.

Alex was a bit puzzled but far to turned on to think as his girlfriend went over to the luggage and went through the bags to find something. She then pulled out a pair of padded handcuffs she had taken from their apartment back home. Alex smiled as she jumped back onto the bed and cuffed his hands to the headboard of the bed.

"Broo-" Alex began before the girl kissed him her tongue wiggling inside of his mouth.

"Shhhhh, baby I just wanna have fun and play with you." She said as she nibbled on his neck and stroking his cock through his jeans.

Slowly Taylorremoved her boyfriend's pants and then his boxers while stroking him the entire time. She then took the boxers and put them over his head up to his eyes to keep him blindfolded and in the dark. Her hands and lips then moved over his body making him very excited.

"Your family is very nice you know - - -" The girl said stroking Alex's cock making him moan and sigh with approval.

"I hope I made a good first impression. You think I did?" she asked as she continued to toy with him.

Y-yes they all seemed to l-li-iike you" Alex moaned.

"Your brothers are very cute you know almost as cute as you. And Paul clearly likes me." Taylorcontinued as she pleased her boyfriend.

"I bet I could make him submit just like I did to you -- maybe Maxwell as well, that would be fun right? Would you like that? I know I would. The three Abbot brothers all bound on their knees as my slaves --" she said mocking her tied up boyfriend her voice drifting off at the end as she thought of the fun she could have with three boys under her spell.

"Taylor-- " Alex murmured as he continued to get filled with pleasure.

"Hushh just enjoy?" she replied playfully.

"Ohhhh" he gasped feeling her mouth around his manhood.

"Shhhhhhhh. You don't want any of your family to hear you enjoying yourself do you? You did say you didn't want anyone to know you are my little slut." Taylorsaid as one of her hands trailed between his legs and to Alex's rear.

"No I don't. Im your slut please keep me your secret." Alex begged as he felt her fingers play with his hole.

"What would poor mommy think if she knew? I did bring more toys I could tie her to a chair and let her watch--" Taylor teased again.

"No!" Alex replied as he squirmed.

"Why not? She is rather attractive for her age. Clearly she had nice breasts under that sweater. I would love to play with her." Taylor continued as she watched her boyfriend wiggle.

"Baby ---" Alex's voice trailed off as his girlfriend continued to play with his cock and tease him.

"Shhhh. A girl can dream cant she?" Taylor asked with a giggle followed by a smile and nod from her tied boyfriend.

Taylormoved on top of her boyfriend and kissed him as she removed his restraints and his boxers covering his eyes freeing him from his very pleasurable captivity. Alex looked up at his girlfriend who was sitting on his chest her long brown hair down to her chest and her blue but almost purple eyes pierced his soul. How could I not let her do everything she wants with those eyes he thought looking at his pale skinned love. Taylor in turn looked at her pet and lover as well as her slave with his short dirty blonde hair like his mother and green eyes to match.

"Well today is a special night. I met your family for the first time and now as a gift ill let you play with me. No restraints though or you can spend the night in the closet." Taylorsaid with a smile as she got up off the bed and unbuttoned her blouse exposing her C cup breasts in her light blue bra.

Alex blushed as she continued to strip off her clothes leaving her bra and panties. He had never seen her be so sweet without being a tease which she still was kind of being however it was different. Alex jumped at the chance to have his girl without him being tied which was not very often. The fooled around under the sheets the rest of their clothes getting thrown to the floor. Taylor was amazing making Alex explode several times before he collapsed onto the bed and eventually fell asleep in the arms of Taylor.

Alex's eyes opened to the sunlight shining into the bedroom through the partly open window blinds and some birds in the distance. He turned over to see Taylorwasn't in the bed asleep beside him. He was still nude since he and Taylor fell asleep right after the sex she had let them have. Alex smiled and got out of the bed putting on some clothes and walking out of the bedroom to the bathroom down the hall. On his way down the hall Alex began to smell something cooking. He followed the sent to the kitchen where his mother was making eggs and toast and pancakes.

"Morning" Alex said turning into the kitchen to see his girlfriend and his mother in the kitchen.

"Oh! Morning honey how was your night? Did you get your needed sleep?" his mom asked as she continued to work.

"Yes I feel great" He responded with a big stretch.

"Oh darn! We don't have enough milk left. Alex can you run out for some milk?" Taylorasked as she closed the fridge door.

"The convenience store is just down the street." Ms. Klinc suggested to his son.

"Ya sure, I'll go to the store it isn't much further and id rather get it from there anyway it cheaper then the jacked up price the convenience store would charge.

Felicia thanked her son as he put on his jacket and headed out the door. He started the engine and drove off down the road heading to the market. Once there he called his mother to remember which kind of milk and how much. The lines weren't long since it was the morning of Christmas and Alex found himself out of the store within five minutes and back home in fifteen.

"They only had half gallons so I just got two." Alex called out to the kitchen as he hung his coat up on one of the hooks next to the door.

Alex walked back into the kitchen but his mother wasn't there. The plates of food that had been finished were all out on the table along with plates, forks, knives, cups, and napkins. He put the milk in the fridge and turned off the toaster which his mother had left on. He then walked to the bathroom to see if she was in there but it was empty. He then went back to his own bedroom to see if Taylorwas awake yet. He pushed open the door to find an empty bed and an empty room. He called out again and got no answer until his phone went off with a text from Taylor which read 'In basement playing games while waiting for you'. Alex headed to the stairs and walked down to the finished basement which had a flat screen and a game-station along with a pool table.

"Hey Alex did you get the milk?" Taylor asked greeting him at the bottom steps.

"Ya its in the fridge. Who is down here with you? My mom was the only one awake when I left." Alex asked trying to peer over Taylor who was wearing a white tanktop on top of her clearly visible bright pink laced bra and jean shorts.

"Everyone got up after you left and we came down here to play some games." Taylorsaid with an evil grin on her face.

Alex had a feeling something was up and followed Taylor to the main room where the television and pool table were. He stopped in the doorway Taylor giggling behind him. She grabbed his cock and began to stroke it and nibble on his neck as he looked into the room. His brothers were laying on the floor stripped naked their arms wrapped around each other and taped while their cocks were secured into one another's mouths by tape encasing their heads and blinding them in.

His father was dressed in his pajama shirt and pants secured down to one of the wooden chairs from the storage room with several coils of rope and a large dirty rag tied over his eyes and a second around his mouth. His mother was stripped naked and spread across the coffee table facing down with her wrists and ankles tied to the legs of the table a large vibrator moving around in her pussy as she moaned into her very stuffed and tapped gag her eyes unseen due to the sleeping mask she had on. One the couch was his sweet little sister still dressed in her long night shirt and little panties hogtied with rope rolling back and forth blindfolded into darkness as she made muffled complaints into her tape gag.

"I think I may have gotten carried away with your family while you were gone." Taylorwhispered into her lover's ear as he looked at his captive family.

"Taylor--" Alex said unable to produce words or process the scene in his basement.

"Yes dear?" Taylorreplied as she continued to stroke his clearly exposed and erect cock and kissed his neck.

"What? How? Why? Di-Mmmpphh" Alex rambled before Taylor's other hand covered his mouth.

"Shhhhh -- Ill tell you everything just relax-" Taylorsaid continuing to stroke her boyfriends cock as he let out a moan into her hand over his mouth.

Taylor's hand moved from her boyfriend's mouth and she began to strip him of all his clothes as she explained how they had ended up in this situation.

"You see last night after I finished playing with you and you fell asleep I decided to pay your brothers a visit. I could tell they were eying me at dinner and Id be lying if I said they weren't cute-" Taylor started taking off Alex's shirt and unzipped his pants.

"Paul was first and then Maxy. It wasn't hard to bend them to my will once I batted my lashes and showed some skin-" she continued as Alex became more aroused hearing the story and watching his brothers squirm on the floor.

"I played with those two for most of the night until I had my fill of them and they had their fill of each other." Taylor said making an inference to making them cum in each other's mouths.

"Next was your little sister there. I was going to save her for last but she was walking out of the bathroom when I was leaving Max's room and she saw them rolling around on the floor and I couldn't let her go run off and tell anyone-" Alex listened to the story as Taylor continued to strip him to the bare flesh.

"She was feisty but she didn't stand much of a chance. Once I secured your adorable sis I figured I already had both your brothers and sister so I should just collect the entire family before you got up. So I went to the kitchen where dear mommy was already starting breakfast and that's where you came in -- " Brook continued to explain as she cuffed Alex's wrists together above his head to a low pipe in the room.

"You walking in on me did change my plans a bit but nothing I couldn't handle. I made you get milk and took my time with mommy over there --" she said with a chuckle walking over to Alex's mother tied across the table nude and flicked one of her nipples causing her to moan.

"And your dad didn't put up much of a fight not that I can blame him I do have a way with men." Brook finished as she kissed Alex's father on the cheek.

"Taylorcan you let us go please? You had your fun." Alex asked as he hung from the pipe cuffed and naked sporting a fully erect cock.

"My dear baby, we both know you don't want that just look at you" Taylorsaid referring to his hard throbbing manhood.

Taylorthen walked over to a black bag which had been hidden in the corner of the room. Alex recognized it as one of the smaller bags Taylor had brought with her on the trip. She pulled out a cute blue dress and a long blonde wig.

"Lets get you all dressed up" Taylor said walking back to her captive boyfriend with the dress in her hand.

"Taylorno, please not here." Alex pleaded not wanting Taylor to dress him like a girl in front of his family.

"Now now be a good girl and do as I say!" Taylorsaid with a giggle as she uncuffed Alex's hands and slid the dress over his arms.

Alex's face blushed as his dominating girlfriend treated him like a little girl. Once the dress was on Alex's hands were re cuffed behind his back and a collar which read 'whore' was put around Alex's neck. The boy offered little resistance as he secretly loved when he was treated like this and with his family here felt more thrilled.

"Awww does little Alexa like her dress?" Taylor asked in a mocking tone looking at Alex's cock clearly hard and stiff under the dress.

"Y-yes" Alex said embarrassed looking down at the floor.

Taylorthen grabbed the golden blonde wig and put it on Alex attaching it with clips to make it stay on. With Alex now looking like a pretty girl cuffed and ballgagged Taylorwalked over to each member of the family and removed their blindfolds so they could all see how much of a sissy whore Alex was. One after the other they all gazed upon Alex who's face had turned red with embarrassment.

"Don't be ashamed your cute. Besides its not like they are in any better position to judge." Taylorsaid looking at her boyfriend who was trying to look away from the eyes of his family.

"Mmmppphhhh!" Alex's mother screamed at the site of her family all bound and gagged and at her son who Taylor had dressed like a girl.

"Oh Ms. Klinc doesn't he look cute?" Taylor said to Alex's mom as her hand ran across her naked restrained form.

Alex was already turned on but watching his girlfriend tease his captive mother along with the rest of the predicament only made him more excited. Taylorgiggled and pulled down her bottoms and panties to reveal a strap-on. Alex watched as his girlfriend and mistress slid into his mother making her moan into her gag.

"Ms. Klinc don't kid yourself. They can all see how excited you are and they are all turned on by this. And you cant blame them for a woman of your age you have a great figure" Taylorsaid squeezing her breasts as Felicia looked at her three sons and husband who all were looking at her.

12