Home for the Holidays Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jt123
jt123
2,755 Followers

"Oh, fuck. That looks so hot," Amy whispered as she watched them kiss. Tom and Diana then took turns kissing Amy or each other as all three enjoyed the sensations of their new partners and their previous partners in a new situation.

During a kiss with Diana Tom felt a hand moving down his stomach toward his hard cock. He could tell immediately by the familiar feeling of the fingers encircling his shaft that it was Amy's hand on him. He leaned back slightly to allow her more room and Diana immediately dropped her mouth down to Amy's and continued the kiss with her. Diana began running her fingers up and down Amy's body and took particular care to massage her tits as they kissed.

As the women parted their kiss Amy sat up and pushed Tom down flat on his back. He could tell by the look in her eyes that she was ready to fuck. She straddled his waist and easily directed his cock to the entrance of her wet pussy. She lowered herself down on him and took his full length inside her in one motion. She moaned and looked down at him with the lust glimmering in her eyes. She paused briefly with him fully inside her before she put her hands on his chest and began and lift herself up and down over him as they fucked.

He was so engrossed in fucking Amy that he had nearly forgotten Diana's presence. That quickly changed, however, when he felt Diana's thigh on the side of his face and then had his senses filled with her pussy as she lowered herself down over his face. Tom immediately drove his tongue deeply into her warm pussy as she settled over his face. He felt as if he was getting completely engulfed in pussy and he loved it.

As the two women used Tom to pleasure their wet pussies they each leaned forward and their lips met in a hot, deep kiss. Their tongues played back and forth against each other and Diana brought her hands up to Amy's tits. Diana massaged them and let the tender flesh slide under her palm. She parted their kiss and focused on massaging Amy's tits as Amy tossed her head back and moaned at the sensation of Diana's hands and Tom's cock.

Amy expertly rode Tom and kept both of them under control to extend their wild fuck. Diana continued caressing her tits for several more minutes before letting one hand drop to Amy's clit. As Amy rode up and down on Tom's cock Diana started to tease Amy's clit with her fingers. The effect on Amy was immediate as she increased the tempo of her fuck with Tom and hissed, "Yesssss."

It only took a few minutes of Diana teasing her clit before Amy lost control and started to wildly orgasm. She drove herself hard down on Tom and began grinding her hips from side to side as Diana continued to mercilessly tease her clit. Finally Amy's orgasm began to subside and Diana sat up straight over Tom's face and looked at her new lover as she recovered, sitting still with Tom's hard cock still inside her pussy.

Amy then resumed fucking Tom, but this time she moved more to please him rather than herself. She and Tom did this often, with her riding him to her own orgasm first before resuming her fucking at a slightly different angle and tempo to quickly drive him over the edge.

Now with his tongue still busy with Diana's pussy it didn't take him long at all to feel his cum ready to escape. As his first jet shot into her pussy Amy again drove herself down onto him and rocked back and forth slightly as he emptied his load inside her.

Diana was now moaning from her own excitement at watching both Amy and Tom cum. Tom was using his tongue to fuck her hot pussy and as soon as she had milked out all his cum Amy turned her attention to Diana. Amy first played with Diana's tits before sliding her hands down Diana's sides and bringing them both to her pussy.

Tom moaned as he felt Amy's hands join his tongue in teasing Diana's pussy. Amy slipped two of her fingers up Diana's pussy and started teasing her clit with her other hand. Since Tom was now displaced from Diana's pussy by Amy's fingers he let his tongue slide further back and started circling around Diana's tight asshole.

This new arrangement had Diana gasping, "Oh God," over and over as both Tom and Amy increased the intensity of their teasing. Finally Diana let herself go and groaned loudly as she came. Tom could feel her asshole twitching as her pussy spasmed around Amy's fingers. He kept licking at her asshole until she had settled down after her orgasm and Amy continued to lightly rub and caress her pussy.

Diana finally rolled off of Tom and collapsed on the bed next to him. Amy lowered herself on top of Diana and Tom watched as the two women kissed tenderly and caressed each other in the warm afterglow of their sex. He watched them and let his hands roam over both women's bodies as they kissed.

After a long while of this Amy whispered to Diana, "You'd better get back to your room before Megan gets suspicious."

Diana laughed and muttered something that Tom couldn't entirely hear, but he was pretty sure he caught her saying, "...it may not be so bad, Megan may want to join the fun..."

With one last kiss for both Amy and Tom, Diana crawled out of the bed and slowly walked to the door. With one last look at her new lovers she blew them a kiss, licked her lips softly, and then shut the door behind her.

Tom looked over at Amy and simply whispered, "Wow." He didn't know what else to say as she had unexpectedly fulfilled one of his wildest fantasies. She smiled and told him about all that had happened the previous two days starting when she had accidentally peeked in at Leslie as she masturbated. Hearing her talk about watching Leslie and hearing her describe her previous fuck with Diana had Tom's cock standing hard. They began to fondle each other in anticipation of another fuck, but Tom had something he wanted to get off his chest.

He hadn't intended on telling Amy about his encounter with Leslie in the shower that morning, but hearing her confess to watching Leslie masturbate gave him the courage to confess what happened. After all, he figured, he hadn't really done anything wrong. He honestly had thought it was Amy in the shower.

He told her all about what happened and how he had seen Leslie's naked body and how she had stared at his hard cock. He wasn't sure how he expected Amy to respond, but she clearly was excited at hearing what happened. "Describe her tits for me," Amy whispered seductively as she wrapped her fingers around Tom's cock. Tom started describing them in graphic detail as she began stroking his cock.

Her stroking quickly led to more and soon he was between her legs with his cock moving back and forth in her pussy. As they fucked she continued to ask him questions about Leslie and how he felt about seeing her. Finally, as they each were approaching their orgasms she asked, "Did you want to fuck her?"

Tom was overcome with his passion and blurted out his honest answer not thinking if it was what Amy wanted to hear. "Yes," he moaned as he felt himself move that much closer to cumming. He then quickly added, "When you watched her play with herself, did you want to fuck her?"

Without hesitation Amy moaned, "Yes. I wanted to walk right into that room and stick my tongue up her pussy."

Hearing Amy talk so frankly about her desires and having the vision of Leslie's naked, soapy body fresh in his mind as he fucked Amy was too much for Tom to bear. With a grunt and groan he came again inside her and triggered her own orgasm. Pacing themselves so they came together was something they had become very good at over the years and Tom was thankful now as they finished cumming and collapsed together on the bed. Soon they both fell deeply asleep.

To be continued...

jt123
jt123
2,755 Followers
12