Home for the Holidays Ch. 04

Story Info
Alice makes a new friend.
5.9k words
4.62
6.7k
16
0

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 09/27/2023
Created 12/17/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a work of fiction, all characters are over 18. This story contains lesbian incest and (non-incestuous) hetero-fellatio.


Samantha awoke to the glorious sensation of someone eating her pussy. She moaned in pleasure when she looked down to find Alice's pretty face between her thighs. "Oh, fuck, baby girl, you certainly know how to make sure Mommy gets up on the right side of the bed. Or floor, in this case."

Alice briefly looked up and smiled at her Mother before redoubling her efforts. Samantha was soon flowing freely, and Alice eagerly lapped up her Mother's cream. Once she had a mouthful, Alice moved up to kiss her Mother passionately, letting Samantha get a good taste of herself.

Once they broke their kiss, Samantha asked, "Not that I'm complaining, but what prompted that?"

"That was my way of thanking you for such a wonderful day, yesterday."

"Trust me, baby, I enjoyed every minute of it, too. It really turned me on when you let Michelle use me for her pleasure. I hope she comes over to play some more."

"Well, if you enjoyed it that much, why don't we make it a full-time thing?"

"I'm too much of a control freak to submit every day. Don't look so dejected, sweetheart, we can still do it from time-to-time, just not constantly. Now, why don't you sit on Mommy's face and let's see if I can make you smile."

Samantha was, in fact, more than capable of putting a smile on Alice's face. The two of them then gave Jennifer and Siobhan a wonderful wake-up call so their incestuous orgy could pick up right where it left off.

With the end of summer rapidly approaching, Samantha took a few days off from work to spend with the girls. To make up for dwindling time, they rarely left the house, making every day a non-stop fuck-fest. For dinner most days, they ate delivery pizza and the pizza-delivery girl.

Sadly the summer, like all good things, ended and the girls had to go back to school. Jennifer and Siobhan were rooming together off-campus. As a freshman, Alice had to live on-campus with a roommate, much to her dismay. She worried that she may not get along with her roommate or that her roommate might be generally annoying.

When Alice first stepped into her room, she was greeted by a young woman with mousy brown hair pulled up in a pony-tail, wearing sweatpants, a baggy t-shirt and glasses far too large for her face. Physically, she was average in almost every way, except hiding behind those glasses were the most beautiful brown eyes Alice had ever seen. "Hi! I'm Nicky! Well, Nichole, actually, but everyone calls me Nicky!"

"Hi, Nicky, I'm Alice. Pleased to meet you!"

Alice and Nicky quickly became close friends. Nicky was one of the sweetest people that Alice had ever met, but she was painfully shy with most people. She confessed to Alice that she didn't have many friends and she wanted to make more at college, but was afraid she wouldn't be able to. "Hey, I know! I plan on pledging my sister's sorority. Why don't you join me? You'll meet lots of new people and you'll have a friend going into it with you!"

"Are you sure? If you don't mind me tagging along, it sounds fun."

"Mind? I'd love to have you there with me! This is going to be so much fun!"

Alice and Nicky attended the first rush party to get to know some of their potential future sisters. Punch flowed freely, the sisters were all warm and inviting and Alice and Nicky both enjoyed themselves. After everyone had a chance to mingle, someone tapped on a microphone to get the attendee's attention. The entire room turned to look at the beauty who was getting ready to speak. "Hello, everyone, and welcome to our home. We hope you will all join our sisterhood. First, though, we need lay out some ground rules. We expect you to keep everything that you see, hear and do here in strictest confidence. If you stay, you will be exposed to things that may shock you and asked to do things that will be a stretch for you. If at any time you find that you don't wish to continue, you can quit. There will be no hard feelings, we can still be friends if you keep our secrets. Make no mistake, if you reveal our secrets, the consequences will be dire. Those who still wish to join, we'll meet again tomorrow and reveal some of the secrets that you'll need to keep. Until then, enjoy the party!"

The next evening, the pledges all reconvened at the sorority house. This time, there were two sets of seats facing one another. The pledges all took seats on one side; Alice noticed there were fewer people there than the night before. Once the pledges were seated, a beautiful woman took the podium in the middle and addressed the pledges. "Welcome back, ladies! It's wonderful to see that so many of you came back. A number of secrets will be revealed to you tonight, including what is expected of you. As a reminder, we expect you to keep all of these secrets in the strictest confidence. The first expectation is that you all will be expected to engage in lesbian sex on numerous occasions. Many of those encounters will have an audience. If that is something that you are uncomfortable with, you should leave now."

A few of the girls got up and left. Nicky leaned over and asked Alice, "Are we really going to do this?!"

"It's college, it's our chance to experiment! Besides, I bet it'll be fun."

Once everyone who was going to leave had left, the woman at the podium spoke again, "Ok, ladies, it's good to see that so many of you remained. Now the fun can really begin!" With that, beautiful women filed into the room and took the seats facing the pledges. "Ladies, if you complete the pledge process, these will be your elder sisters. Tonight, you will get to know them better. Please choose one of the elder sisters and kneel before them."

Alice was disappointed to not see her sister, but she did spot a pair of gorgeous blond twins. Alice grabbed Nicky's hand and dragged her to the twins. Alice knelt before one of the twins, Nicky the other. The twin in front of Alice introduced herself, "Good evening, I'm Julie."

"Hi Julie, I'm Alice."

"Pleased to meet you, Alice. Wait... Are you Jennifer's little sister?"

"Yes, I am! Do you know Jennifer well?"

"Yes, I've had the pleasure of getting to know her. Your Mother, as well."

Once everyone had a partner and introductions were complete, the woman at the podium spoke again. "Pledges, your first task is to eat the pussy of the woman in front of you. Make sure you make her cum nice and hard; she'll be voting on whether or not to accept you into the sorority."

Nicky hesitated, having never been intimate with anyone else and not sure about her first time being in front of other people and with a girl. Alice, on the other hand, wasted no time diving in to sample Julie's delights. Seeing the enthusiasm with which her roommate had taken to the task at hand, Nicky began tentatively licking Vicky's outer lips. Sensing that this was Nicky's first experience, Vicky took a very supportive tone. Stroking Nicky's hair, she moaned, "Oh, that feels so good sweetheart. Why don't you use your fingers to spread my lips and lick between them."

Never one to pass on an opportunity to do better, Nicky did just as Vicky suggested. Vicky moaned her approval, "Oh, yes, that's perfect. Just like that. You're making me feel so good."

Beside them, Julie started convulsing and screamed, "Oh, holy fuck, Alice! You're fucking amazing!" Julie had her hands on the back of Alice's head and was grinding her pussy into her face, completely coating her from the nose down.

Vicky reached down and slid her clitoral hood back. "I want you to finger me while you lick my clit."

Nicky carefully slipped two fingers into Vicky's dripping-wet pussy, feeling another woman's warmth for the first time. She energetically fingered Vicky while alternating between licking circles around her clit and wrapping her lips around it to gently suck and pull. Soon, Vicky's breath was coming in gasps, she began moaning incoherently and her pussy clamped down on Nicky's fingers, like it was trying to milk them. After catching her breath, Vicky leaned over to kiss Nicky. "That was wonderful, darling. You were wonderful."

Julie looked at her Vicky, "I hope we're able to play with these two lovelies again and soon!"

"And hopefully they'll let us return the favor."

Alice responded that she'd love that and Nicky sheepishly agreed that she'd like that.

Once the last pair finished, the woman at the podium spoke again. "Good work, ladies. It sounds like you all did a great job and, based on Julie's reaction, I suspect Alice is going to be a very popular young lady! If our pledges will retake their seats, we can continue. OK, good, thank you. We are a sorority, a sisterhood. Everyone here is your sister, and you should treat them the same as you would a much-beloved sister. That means we love one another, protect one another, and respect one another. We do not judge our sisters or betray them under any circumstance. Some of your sisters are into things that you may find odd, possibly even disgusting. Some of your new sisters enjoy BDSM, some enjoy water sports, and a few are involved in incestuous relationships. We do not judge them, this is a safe place for us to be who we are. Don't worry, you won't be asked to do anything that will cause you pain or harm or that may get you pregnant. The only acts that you will be required to perform are rather vanilla lesbian sex and, for some of you, fellatio. That said, if you want to try something outside the mainstream, let me know and I'll make introductions for you. Thank you to all of our pledges for coming, and our senior sisters for cumming. You're all free to go now, except Nichole. I need you to stay just a bit longer to discuss something."

Nicky looked at Alice, panic rampaging behind her eyes. Alice pulled her close in an embrace, whispering in her ear, "Everything's going to be OK, I'm sure it's nothing major. I'll wait just outside the door for you."

That calmed Nicky and she hugged Alice back, tightly. "Thank you so much. You're the best!"

A few minutes later, Nicky came back out, the hard edge of panic creeping back into her eyes. "They want me to operate a glory hole Saturday. I don't think I can do this. I mean, I've never even kissed a boy!"

"Had you eaten pussy, or even kissed a girl, before tonight?"

"Well, no."

"And you did fine with that!"

"I was only able to do that because you were there. The way you dove in without hesitation gave me the courage to do it, too."

"Would it help if I did it with you? That way you wouldn't have to do it alone and we can split the work."

"You'd really do that for me? Oh, thank you, thank you so much!"

Alice was very disappointed. Samantha was coming up this weekend and she had been looking forward to having her sister sitting on her face while their mom ate her pussy. Still, her friend needed her and some things are more important than even amazing sex.

That Saturday, they arrived where the glory hole was being hosted. Upon arrival, their cell phones were taken and they were escorted to a room, from which they'd work, by one of the sorority sisters. She assured them that they would get their phones back once they were done and that the men would be led in through a back entrance, so Alice and Nicky would have complete anonymity. She recommended that the girls do their task topless, unless they wanted their shirts ruined, and pointed to a box for them to store their clothes. Their guide pointed to a light switch on the far side of the room, telling them to turn it on when they're ready and to turn it off if they need a break.

The room had a plastic chair and rubber padding in front of the hole to make it more comfortable if a girl decided to kneel instead of sit. The hole was covered with black plastic strips, so no one could see through it. There was also a small refrigerator full of bottled water and a sink, in case a girl wanted to rinse her mouth out. Being here was clearly not intended as any kind of punishment.

Alice and Nicky had prepared by watching some porn films, looking to get tips on how to give a good blow job. What they saw there had them very concerned, expecting buckets of semen erupting from an endless stream of monstrous cocks. To be on the safe side with regards to ruining their clothes, the girls stripped down to their panties; with the buckets of cum they were expecting, they didn't see how their pants would be able to avoid the splash.

They positioned the chair a couple of feet from the hole and flipped the switch, prepared to dodge to the side to avoid getting poked in the eye. A moment later, they heard a zipper being unzipped and then an erect cock emerged from the hole. It wasn't nearly the gargantuan horror they had been expecting, with only a few inches on their side of the wall and not so thick as to cause any discomfort in their jaws.

Nicky looked up to see Alice smiling down approvingly at her, then leaned forward and tentatively licked where the head met the shaft. Alice and Nicky both stifled a laugh because they knew the person on the other side of the wall would take it wrong. Their laugh was not of derision, but relief. This was a part of a normal human being, not some raging thunder-cock of the gods or an eldritch horror of a prehensile penis.

Nicky took the dick in her mouth, and bobbed back and forth, her tongue tickling the bottom of the shaft while she did. The moans coming from the other side of the wall suggested that her attention was well-appreciated. Suddenly, the cock twitched and Nicky found herself with a mouthful of cum. Not exactly sure what to do, she released the cock from her mouth and swallowed. She leaned back a bit just in time for the cock to twitch again, shooting a load onto her chest. A shaky voice on the other side of the wall thanked her, and the penis was withdrawn.

Alice took a wet wipe and gently cleaned Nicky's face and chest. She had to admit that what she had just watched was pretty fucking hot. They swapped places and Alice prepared to suck her first dick. She was a bit envious of Nicky, getting to warm up with such a modestly-sized one, expecting to be faced with something roughly the size of a baseball bat. Then the sound of pants unzipping caught Alice's attention. Then another cock came through the hole and, to Alice's relief, it was about the same size as the previous one.

Alice leaned forward to give her very first blow job. She spent some time teasing the man by lightly licking and planting kisses on the head of his dick. Eventually, she took the entire length of his dick in her mouth and started sliding her lips up and down the shaft. She kept it up until she was gifted with a mouthful. Like Nicky, she also ended up taking a load to the chest. Nicky got a wet wipe and started cleaning Alice's chest; alternately staring at Alice's breasts and eyes. Her touch was electric on Alice's skin.

The day continued in much the same fashion, with Alice and Nicky taking turns servicing the men. The dicks were glorious in the diversity of their shapes and sizes, though none were terribly large. Each time, the girls made sure to let the men cum on them, and it became more and more obvious that the "cleaning" was less about hygiene than about having an excuse to touch each other.

As the day was drawing to a close, the girls received a shock. A massive unit slid through the glory hole, very nearly filling it completely, with a good 8" on their side of the wall. There was no way Alice or Nicky could take that monster alone, so they double-teamed it with one on either side licking and kissing the massive cock. Working together to get someone off, with their mouths close enough to be kissing, was getting both Alice and Nicky incredibly horny.

Nicky and Alice started kissing with the head between their mouths, tongues swirling around the cock as they twirled around each other. The sensation was more than anyone could take, and soon the dick was twitching and squirting, giving Alice and Nicky both a mouthful.

The man breathlessly thanked the anonymous mouths that gave him such pleasure, then withdrew. His absence was largely ignored by Nicky and Alice, who were preoccupied with kissing each other. Their fun was interrupted by a knock on the door. Their guide announced, "OK, that's it for today, ladies. If you'd like to take a shower before getting dressed, I've got a couple of robes for you and will take you to the shower."

Alice stuck her head out to accept the robes and handed one to Nicky. Before she could get the robe on, Alice noticed a wet spot on Nicky's panties large enough to match the wet spot on her own. Reaching the end of the hall, Alice and Nicky discovered that the shower was indeed that; a single shower. Nicky graciously offered to let Alice use the shower first, but Alice had other ideas. "Why don't we save water and just shower together? I mean, we've already seen each other nearly naked."

The shower was a bit on the small side, being built for one person at a time, so there was a lot of touching as Alice and Nicky cleaned themselves off. Alice confessed to Nicky, "You know, doing that made me really horny, and having you there with me even more so."

"Yeah, me too. I'd give just about anything for an orgasm right now."

Resting her hand on Nicky's hip, Alice smiled seductively and said, "You know, we could give each other a hand with that."

"You mean... play with each other?"

"Yeah, it'll be fun." Alice slipped a hand down between Nicky's legs and ran a finger between her lips, feeling how wet she was. "It feels like you really need it, too."

The feeling of Alice touching her in her most sensitive and intimate of places drew a breathy moan from Nicky's lips. Taking that as a sign, Alice curled her finger and slipped it inside Nicky's pussy, while leaning forward to kiss her. Nicky returned the kiss passionately, reaching up to caress Alice's breasts.

Alice took Nicky by the wrist, sliding her hand down to cup her pussy. Alice broke the kiss briefly to whisper in Nicky's ear, "Please fuck me, Nicky. I need to feel your fingers inside me." Nicky's hesitation vanished and she slipped first one, then two fingers into Alice's dripping pussy. Nicky used her free hand to pull Alice back to continue their passionate kiss. Being inside Alice was like being embraced by warm velvet, the feeling of exploring Alice's warm depths almost as wonderful as the feeling of Alice exploring her.

As the hot water cascaded down their bodies, Alice and Nicky brought one another to earth-shaking climaxes. This was going to be a really fun year.

Once Alice and Nicky finished showering and got dressed, their guide returned their phones and said, "I just wanted to pass along that you received high praise from everyone today. In fact, the last young man said, and I quote, 'the best blowjob in the history of blowjobs.' Thank you very much for coming; I hope you both had fun today, as well."

Opening her phone to let Jennifer and Samantha know that she was on her way, Alice found that she had emails from her Mom and Siobhan. The one from Samantha was to her and Jennifer, and it read, "One of my employees was in a car wreck last night, so I'm going to have to cover for her today. Don't worry, she's OK, just shaken up. I'll come up next weekend and I promise I'll make it up to you. Love, Mom." Alice couldn't hide her disappointment, and it only got worse when she read Siobhan's email, "Jenn's sick, nothing major, just a stomach virus. We're not going to be able to join you today, though. So sorry, we were both really looking forward to spending some quality time with you."

Seeing the drop in her friend's mood, Nicky asked Alice what was wrong. "Oh, I was just looking forward to spending some time with my Mom & sister, but Mom has to work & Jennifer's sick, so that's out."

12