Home for the Holidays Ch. 06

Story Info
Alice has a birthday orgy & mom pleases the pledges.
6.2k words
4.79
11.9k
16

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 09/27/2023
Created 12/17/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally, it was time for Thanksgiving break. Siobhan's parents were both out of the country on business, so she joined Alice and Jennifer. The young women walked through the door to find Samantha waiting for them, wearing light gray yoga shorts and a sports bra, both tight enough and thin enough that they did nothing to hide the details of her body. Alice, Siobhan and Jennifer each took a turn kissing and lasciviously groping Samantha.

Breaking their kiss, Jennifer leaned back to get a good look at her Mother's body. "I like this outfit, Mommy, but don't you think you're a bit overdressed?"

"Well, baby, I just remembered how much fun we had last Thanksgiving and thought we might try it again. Tease all day, at night pleasure and play."

Jennifer replied, "I like the sound of that!" as she, Siobhan and Alice all stripped down to their bras and panties.

Jennifer walked behind Siobhan and embraced her, sliding a hand down into her panties. "Mom, I know I should've asked first, but you don't mind if Siobhan spends the week with us, do you?"

With her eyes transfixed on the outline of her daughter's hand playing with Siobhan, Samantha replied, "No, of course I don't mind! You're always welcome here, Siobhan."

The four women all moved to the living room, with Samantha taking the chair, Jennifer and Siobhan snuggling on one end of the sofa, and Alice on the other. There was a bit of banter, but it wasn't long until Jennifer and Siobhan started making out. The making out soon led to heavy petting, which in turn led to a complete breakdown in discussion. Jennifer and Siobhan had Samantha's complete and undivided attention as she stroked herself through her pants watching them. Alice's attention was split between watching her sister and Siobhan playing with each other and the expanding wet spot on her Mother's crotch.

It didn't take long for Alice's self-control to break. Alice crawled on her hands and knees to bury her face in Samantha's crotch. "Mmm, baby, that feels so good. Do you like how that tastes?"

"Oh, yes! I love the taste of your pussy, Mommy."

"Then I can't very well leave my baby getting the scraps of what she wants, now can I?"

Alice stared in rapt anticipation as Samantha stood and slipped her shorts down over her hips. Alice unconsciously licked her lips as Samantha's beautiful pussy was revealed. Once Samantha had her shorts off, she sat back down in her chair, draping her legs over the arms. "Come here, baby. Eat Mommy's pussy."

Alice took a moment to appreciate the treat she was about to receive. "You're so wet, Mommy. I'm really going to love this!"

Meanwhile, Jennifer and Siobhan had taken advantage of Alice's absence, stretching out to take the entire length of the sofa. Entangled, they ground into each others' thighs, too enraptured by the feel of their lover's body to pay much attention to anything else.

Samantha had her hands on the back of Alice's head, pulling her face gently into her pussy. "Yes, baby! That's it! You're going to make Mommy cum!"

"Yes, Mommy! Please cum all over my face! I want the flood of your delicious juice flowing into my mouth!"

By the time Samantha's pussy stopped twitching and pumping out its sweet cream, Alice's face was coated from her nose down. Alice looked up into her Mother's eyes and slightly opened her mouth, revealing that it was full of Samantha's cum. Alice closed her mouth, swallowed and smiled contentedly.

"Thank you, baby, that was wonderful. Would you please go get the fruit plate and charcuterie board from the kitchen?"

Alice ran off to the kitchen to grab the food. When she came back, she saw that Jennifer and Siobhan had positioned themselves into a 69, their soaked panties cast aside. After setting the food down on the coffee table, Alice saw her Mother lying on the rug, beckoning her.

"Thank you, baby. I couldn't have hoped for better daughters than you and your sister. Why don't you come sit on Mommy's face so I can show you how much I appreciate you."

Alice quickly stripped off her panties and sat on Samantha's eagerly awaiting mouth. While Samantha licked, Alice reached down to roll Samantha's tight shirt up, uncovering her breasts. Alice kneaded her Mother's breasts and tweaked her nipples. "I love your tits, Mom. They're so pretty! And these sexy long nipples, they get so hard I bet they could cut glass."

"Mmm, you taste so good, baby. Mommy loves this sweet little pussy. I wish I could eat you every day."

"I'd love that, Mommy. I'd love it even more if I can lick you at the same time," Alice said as she leaned over to start licking Samantha.

The next day was Alice's birthday, so Samantha let the girls sleep in a bit later than usual before giving Siobhan an orgasmic wake-up call with her tongue. Siobhan then woke Jennifer up, while Samantha woke Alice.

While eating breakfast, Samantha told Alice that she needed her to run some errands. Alice's complaints abruptly ended when Samantha said that she needed Jennifer and Siobhan to carry some stuff from the garage to the attic and straighten it up a bit, while she took some business calls. The attic was dusty and more than a bit creepy, with some old mannequins sitting around.

Everyone got ready to start their day and that reassured Alice that she wouldn't be missing any fun. Samantha was dressed very professionally, Jennifer and Alice were both wearing ratty sweatpants and t-shirts.

Alice took her sweet time running errands to improve her odds of missing the attic work. She was a bit disappointed that no one had said anything about her birthday. Had they forgotten, or was the lack of fanfare over birthdays just part of being an adult?

Alice's jaw hit the floor when she walked in. She didn't know who Kelly Lebrock was, and she had certainly never seen Weird Science, so the homage was completely lost on her. What Alice did know was that her Mother looked unbelievably sexy leaning against a door frame wearing a French-cut thong and a loose crop top with a plunging neckline. Immediately to Samantha's left, Jennifer was wearing a plaid mini-skirt and a button-up shirt that was tight enough that its buttons were straining heroically to contain her breasts. To her left, Siobhan was looking simply stunning in a men's dress-shirt with a single button done. Alice was pleasantly surprised to see Michelle standing on Samantha's right, in very short, very baggy black silk running shorts, a lacy black bra and a pair of black bunny ears.

In unison, all four women yelled, "Surprise!" "Happy birthday, baby," Samantha purred, her voice dripping sexuality. Samantha turned toward the living room, beckoning Alice to follow. Everyone took seats. Samantha sat in her chair, with Alice standing between her knees.

Her hands on Alice's hips, Samantha took a moment to appreciate her daughter's beauty. "It's hard to believe my beautiful baby girl is 19 already. Do you want to open your presents?" Assuming that by "your presents", Samantha meant herself and the other sexy women in the room, Alice nodded enthusiastically.

"Ok, baby, but first..." Samantha unbuttoned Alice's blue jeans and slipped them and her panties off. "First you need your birthday spanking." Samantha patted her knees and Alice laid down across them. Samantha caressed Alice's ass, then pulled her hand back. When the hand landed with a sharp crack, Alice cried out. Not so much from the amount of pain as from shock that there was pain at all. Each slap left Alice's ass a little more red, the sting growing worse each time. By the time they got to the 19th, Alice's ass was bright red and really stinging.

Stroking Alice's hair and rubbing her back, Samantha said, "Ok, baby, I'm done. Now you just need to take your licks from Jennifer, Siobhan, and Michelle."

"No, Mommy, please! It hurts!"

"Shhh, baby. Just try to relax. It'll be over before you know it."

Jennifer started rubbing Alice's red cheeks. When Jennifer pulled her hand back, Alice gritted her teeth and clenched her fists, preparing for the sting that she knew was coming. Suddenly, she felt a tongue circling her clit, then being drawn slowly between her lips to her perineum. Jennifer repeated the long, slow lick 18 more times. When she was done, Siobhan stepped up and administered 19 languorous licks. By this point, Alice was shaking and a strand of her juices was dangling, reaching for the floor. Michelle stepped up and took her turn, with the added twist of slipping her tongue as deeply into Alice's soaking wet pussy as she could on each lick. Then she finished her 19th lick and stopped.

"Dammit, I'm so close! Please, make me cum! Just a little more and I'll be there!"

Samantha said, in a very calm voice, "Stand up, baby girl."

Alice did as she was told, tears of frustration welling up in her eyes. Samantha got down on her knees in front of Alice and said, "And one more to grow on!" before leaning forward to slip her fingers into Alice and lick and suck her clit. Alice threw her head back and screamed, "Oh, fuck! I'm cumming! I'm cumming so hard! Thank you, Mommy!"

"You're very welcome, baby. Ok, let's open your presents!"

Alice's first present was a simple, but very pretty, necklace from Samantha, with a charm that was the text "Mommy's Girl". Jennifer gave Alice some very pretty underwear and Michelle gave her some wonderful-smelling candles. Finally, Samantha handed one more box to Alice. It was about the size of a small jewelry box and covered in a dark red velvet. Alice opened it to find a collar, with a ring in the front.

"What's this, Mom?"

"Well, you said you wanted me to be your fuck toy for a weekend, and I can't very well be your sex slave without a collar to demonstrate my subservience, can I? So, which weekend would you like to have your Mommy as your personal cunt-craving sex toy?"

"I want to have you every weekend! If I can't have that, though, then the first weekend of December at school."

"You didn't have to think long about that; I bet you've already got plans. I can't wait to find out what naughty things you have in mind for me. For now, though, let's have some cake and ice cream!"

The cake and ice cream was delicious, but not what anyone really wanted to be eating. There was innuendo, lustful glances and wanton stares. Michelle mentioned that the ice cream was a nice pair with the cake, but Alice's cream would've been even better. As they finished up, Samantha turned to Alice and said, "you know, baby, you haven't tried out your collar to make sure you like how it looks on me."

Alice slipped the collar around Samantha's neck. As soon as she fastened it, Samantha went to her knees and, staring at the floor, inquired, "How may I please you, mistress?"

"Seriously? You're submitting to me today, too?"

"Yes, mistress. For the rest of the day, I am your play-thing. My body exists solely for your pleasure. Please do with me as you wish."

Alice placed a finger under Samantha's chin, raising her face up so they locked eyes. "I'm going to love using every inch of this hot body. That's going to have to wait, though." Alice ran her thumb across Samantha's lips. "This sexy mouth is just too enticing. I want your talented tongue licking my twat right fucking now!"

Samantha slid her tongue slowly through Alice's slit, savoring the slippery sweetness of her daughter's wetness. Lick followed lick and Alice's moans grew louder. The scent of sexual arousal was intense, with Jennifer, Siobhan and Michelle watching Samantha eat her youngest daughter's pussy with rapt attention. The scent and taste of Alice's soaking-wet cunt inflamed Samantha's passions, driving her to lick ever faster.

"Oh, that feels so fucking good! I love it when you eat my pussy, Mommy!"

Samantha made her tongue rigid and pushed it as far into Alice's pussy and began tongue-fucking her. Words fail to adequately describe the wonderful taste and feeling of her daughter's cunt on her tongue, and Samantha wished her tongue was longer so she could enjoy even more of it.

"Oh, holy fuck! Yes! You're making me cum, Mommy!" Alice coated Samantha's face with a flood of her cream as she convulsed, waves of ecstasy crashing against her nerve endings.

With lust burning intensely in her eyes, Michelle said, "that was so fucking hot. Can I play with your toy, Alice?"

"There's one more thing that I want to do with my sexy little toy, then you can all have your way with her. Do you all mind giving me a hand? First, I need you to take off your shorts. Then, I need Jennifer to sit in the center of the sofa, with you and Siobhan on either side of her."

Alice had Samantha stand in front of Jennifer, then embraced her Mother from behind. Holding Samantha close, she said, "Look at those pretty pussies, Mommy. Watching you make me cum has them dripping wet with anticipation of what you're going to do to them." Alice slipped a hand down Samantha's panties and slid a finger through her slit. "Oh, my, Mommy! You're so wet! What's got you so turned on? Was it making me cum all over your face? Is it fantasizing about playing with these pretty pussies, maybe even getting to eat them?"

"Yes, mistress. Eating your delicious cunt and being rewarded by having my face coated in your cum was delightful and made me very horny. I would love the privilege of also playing with these beautiful pussies."

Alice pulled Samantha's panties down and had her step out of them. "Get on your knees, Mommy. Now, I want you to finger Siobhan and Michelle. Good girl. Do you like how that feels? So hot and silky. I think Jennifer may be feeling a bit left out, though; her Mommy fingering her girlfriend's pussy, but totally ignoring her. It's ok, give into your lust, dive in there and start licking. Eat your daughter's sweet little pussy."

Samantha replied, "thank you, mistress," and immediately began to devour Jennifer.

Alice slowly pumped her finger in and out of Samantha's pussy while watching her Mother pleasuring three women at once. "That's so fucking hot. Does that feel good, sis?"

"It feels amazing! Mommy's so good at eating pussy!"

"She's been such a good girl, I think she might deserve a reward. Remember not to cum without permission, Mommy-slave!" Alice got down behind Samantha and started licking her pussy. Alice's loving touch made Samantha moan lustily. Samantha's moans, in turn, encouraged Alice. As Samantha's moans grew in intensity, Alice fingered her Mother harder and licked her faster, causing her to moan even more.

"Mistress, I love the way you're fucking me. It feels so good. May your sex slave please cum?"

Alice stopped licking Samantha, but continued fingering her exuberantly. "What do you think, sis? Should I let her cum?"

Jennifer said between gasps, "I don't... know, sis. I'm... close... but she hasn't... made... me cum yet."

"Sorry, Mom, but you're going to have to work harder. Ask again after you get Jennifer off and I may let you cum."

"Yes, mistress," Samantha moaned piteously.

Samantha redoubled her efforts, licking Jennifer furiously, trying to focus on her while Siobhan and Michelle writhed on her fingers. Soon, Jennifer's hips were bucking wildly and she yelled, "Oh, fuck yes! Like that, Mommy! Just like that! Fuck, Mommy's making me cum!"

Samantha begged, "Please, mistress, may I please cum now?"

"Yes you may, if you cum right now!"

"Oh, thank you mistress!"

Samantha's hips bucked wildly as she unleashed a flood of cum. Alice gave up on trying to keep her fingers in her Mother's thrashing pussy, and instead cupped her hand below to catch what she could. Alice greedily slurped up the small pool of nectar from the palm of her hand before offering Siobhan, Jennifer and Michelle a taste.

"Get up, my pretty little sex toy. I want to play with you some more." Samantha stood and Alice took her by the hand, intertwining their fingers, to lead her to the bedroom. Alice turned to look back at the others and asked, "You girls coming?"

Standing by the bed, Alice slipped Samantha's shirt up and over her head, leaving Samantha standing completely exposed for all to see. Alice took a moment to appreciate the goddess before her. Though Alice had seen her Mother naked many times, and was infinitely familiar with every inviting curve of her body, Samantha still made Alice's heart race. If she were capable, Alice would have caressed every inch of Samantha's body simultaneously. Failing that, she settled for cupping her glorious breasts and kissing and sucking her beautiful nipples. The same nipples that had once provided Alice nourishment now fed the flames of desire burning in her veins.

Samantha's moans were a sign to Alice that it was time to move things along. "Lay down and close your eyes, Mommy." While Samantha did as she was told, Alice retrieved a few silk scarves from the closet and handed one to Jennifer. Alice pointed to Samantha's wrist, then the head posts. Samantha felt something soft and smooth being tied around her wrists, then her arms were gently raised above her head. Her assumption that she was being tied up was confirmed when she tried to move her arms and found that she could not. Samantha was then blindfolded and heard Alice say, "spread your legs for me, Mommy."

Samantha spread her legs wide and quickly felt them being tied to the foot posts of her bed. As Alice lightly ran her fingertips from the hollow of Samantha's throat, down her stomach to cup her mound, she said, "You look so sexy like this, Mommy. All tied up, completely exposed, completely vulnerable. Jenn, do you mind getting the camera?"

Alice took numerous photos of Samantha's naked body, ranging from borderline artistic to unquestionably pornographic. After the impromptu photo shoot, Alice said, "Mommy, if you feel uncomfortable or just want up, just let me know and we'll untie you. While you're tied up, though, you have permission to cum as much as you want, whenever you want. Ok, ladies, feel free to have your way with her!"

Samantha heard the rustle of clothing being removed, then felt the bed shift just seconds before her nostrils were filled with the intoxicating scent of an aroused woman. Someone was sitting on Samantha's face, offering her a delicious young pussy to eat. Samantha didn't hesitate to start enjoying the treat that she had been offered. So entranced was she by the hot pussy on her face, Samantha didn't even realize they had been joined by someone else until she felt a hot, wet cunt pressing against her own.

Alice and Jennifer sat side-by-side on the love seat, fingering each other while enjoying watching their Mother being used by their friends like a sex doll. Unlike poor, blindfolded Samantha, they could see Michelle's toes curl, her back arch and her face contort in ecstasy while Samantha lavished her pussy with attention.

Before long, anticipation gave way to release and Michelle gave Samantha the gift of a mouth full of her sweet cream, and Siobhan and Michelle swapped places. The gooey goodness now pressing against her face suggested to Samantha that she was now eating the beauty who had previously been scissoring her. Samantha hoped that the girl she had just eaten would touch her, maybe even grind against her. She was pleasantly surprised when a hot mouth enveloped her clit.

Alice and Jennifer reacted to the position change with one of their own, lying down to indulge in a sister-on-sister 69.

Samantha was glad that Alice had given her carte blanche to cum, because Michelle was driving her wild. After a couple of orgasms, Siobhan needed a break so she slid down to lay beside Samantha, lightly caressing her. By the time Michelle's jaw started getting sore, Alice and Jennifer had rearranged themselves and Alice was laying on Jennifer, the two of them kissing. When they heard Samantha cry out from one last orgasm on Michelle's tongue, Jennifer said, "Sis, I think it's our turn to fuck Mom. What do you think?" Alice nodded and they moved to the bed, while Siobhan and Michelle took their place on the love seat.

12