Home for the Weekend

Story Info
Thomas comes home from college to find an unexpected guest.
2.9k words
4.5
32.2k
38
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thomas flushed the toilet with his eyes still half closed before turning to walk out into the dark hallway. The house was as quite as it ever got with the time somewhere between midnight and the AM alarm. The aquarium in the living room hummed and gurgled softly, the LED moon light that cast the water in a dim blue glow giving him just enough light to navigate his way down to his room.

He opened the door slowly while lifting up on the doorknob to keep the hinges from squeaking, a trick he had learned sneaking out a time or two, and then closed it just as carefully behind him.

"What are you doing Timmy?" a soprano voice said softly from behind him.

Thomas spun around and stared at his bed in amazement, an oval face framed by a halo of tangled brown hair staring back at him from his pillow.

"Wha... ahh, shit, I'm sorry," Thomas said after a moment, "I completely forgot you were here!"

Thomas had come home from college to surprise his parents for the weekend, and do a little laundry, only to be surprised himself when his mother had told him her sister, brother in law, and cousin, Jennifer, had been invited to stay for the week. Naturally Jennifer had been offered his room since he hadn't been expected home.

Which was how he had found himself sleeping on the couch instead of in his own room.

"Oh, I'm hurt, Timmy," Jennifer said softly, "I can't believe you forgot me after being so afraid of me for so many years."

"I... ahhh," Thomas began before trailing off.

He stared at Jennifer in his bed and tried to ignore the many times he had imagined her in that exact same spot with her hair haloed around her head. The dim light from his neon Mos Eisley beer sign cast her face in hues of reds and blues so that he could see the crooked little half grin that she always seemed to have.

"I'll... ahh... I'll go back out to the couch," Thomas whispered and turned to leave.

"Running away again, Timmy?" Jennifer said mockingly.

Thomas froze with his hand on the doorknob. He had hated being called Timmy growing up and still remembered the embarrassment and confusion that seeing his sixteen year old cousin running around in a crop top and panties whenever she had stayed for a weekend had caused him. How just the sight of her walking in the door of the house would send him scurrying to his room to spend the weekend alone, and more times than not end up jerking off while daydreaming about her.

"I wasn't running away... Jenny," Thomas said after turning back to face her, "Maybe I just didn't want to see you trying to show off the tiny bumps you were finally starting to grow."

"Ohhh, ouch. So instead of running away you were running off to your room to play with your tiny little dick?" Jennifer asked with a grin, "You know, I could always hear you from the spare bedroom...

"Oh Jennifer... oh, please, just like that, Jennifer!"

"What?" Thomas asked in surprise, "I never said that shit!"

"Oh, but you played with your little dick while thinking about me though, huh," Jennifer shot back.

Thomas closed his eyes for a moment before staring at Jennifer still smirking at him.

"You know what... this shit's stupid, we aren't kids anymore Jennifer," Thomas finally said, "I'd think being in college now would have changed you."

"Well, I think it has Timmy," Jennifer said and then slipped the bedsheet slowly down, "My tiny bumps have grown a little bit at least."

Thomas's eyes widened in surprise as he stared down at Jennifer's C cup breasts with and dark areolas that were easily the size of half dollars. He couldn't count the number of times he had jerked of daydreaming about half seen glimpses of those dark circles through the cloth of a thin t shirt, her nipples always seeming to dimple the fabric whenever he saw her. Speechless he could only stare at her firm, smooth breasts with the perfection that only youth could give. Without even thinking he licked his lips and brought his hands down to conceal the bulge that was quickly swelling beneath his boxers.

"I don't think you've changed a bit," Thomas replied while staring at Jennifer's breasts, "You're still a tease."

"A tease?" Jennifer shot back as Thomas began to turn around, his hand already on the bedroom doorknob, "How am I a tease when you never even tried to talk to me after we played doctor down in grandma's basement?"

Thomas again turned slowly around to stare at Jennifer, the half remembered memories of innocent fumbling's in the dark, of the dares of 'I'll show you mine if...', the memory of seeing, of touching for the first time flashing through his mind.

"You remember that?" Thomas asked quietly, "I mean, that was so long ago and we were both too young to even know what we were doing."

"I always liked you looking at me, Timmy," Jennifer replied and reached up to pinch and pull at her nipples, "I always liked that I made you run off to your room to jerk off just by showing up.

"I always wanted to watch you play with your tiny little dick, wanted to see all that white cum shoot up out of you.

"I'll show you mine... if you show me yours."

The sheet began to move as if by itself, pulling slowly down Jennifer's flat stomach until Thomas could see her bellybutton with the red glint of a diamond stud reflecting the light from the neon sign. As the sheet slowly pulled lower he realized that she was using her feet to push the sheet down.

"Jennifer, what the hell are you doing?" Thomas asked quietly and tried to ignore the feel of his dick swelling inside his boxers, "We can't be doing this."

"Why not?" Jennifer said just as quietly, "We did it before, and maybe if you promise to give me your allowance again I might even kiss it for you like that first time."

Thomas was trying to control his breathing but it was so hard as the sheet was pulled lower to expose the swell of Jennifer's mound between her thighs.

"I wonder if your dick has grown as much as my tits?" Jennifer asked and pulled her legs out from below the sheet.

Jennifer finished kicking the sheets aside before pulling her feet up so that they were pressed together, her legs spread open in a diamond pattern for Thomas to see. One of her hands reached slowly between her thighs while Thomas watched, transfixed as she began to stroke her inner lips with her fingers. He could see that she was just as smooth as he remembered, if for different reasons now, that her inner lips were just as large, just as long, and wondered for a moment how far he could pull and stretch them out.

Just like he had done so many years before.

"Jennifer..." Thomas whispered hoarsely.

"You've got me in your bed, Tommy," Jennifer whispered, "Naked.

"How many times did you jerk off dreaming about having me in your bed?

"Seeing me with my legs spread open?

"Of fucking me?"

"Jennifer..." Thomas moaned as he took an involuntary step towards her.

"Can I tell you a secret Timmy?" Jennifer asked and then continued before Thomas could respond, "I'm on birth control now, so maybe... if you ask nice... maybe you can put it inside me this time since I never let you do that before."

Thomas took another hesitant step forward, his head spinning to the point where he swayed from side to side dizzily and his erection throbbed inside his boxers.

"I showed you mine, Tommy," Jennifer whispered, "Show me yours."

Thomas watched Jennifer's fingers trace up and down along the crease of her inner lips and mound, her fingertips squeezing her clit between them each time they reached her hood before slipping back down, her skin already glistening wet and reflecting the dim red and blue light in his bedroom. His eyes were drawn to the dark mouth of her vulva as she used her fingers to gap her body open for him and realized he was squeezing his erection through the thin cloth of his boxers.

Thomas glanced back at the bedroom door. It was so late. Everyone in the house would be sound asleep. He turned back to Jennifer to watch her eyes as he shoved his boxers down over his hips.

"Oh..." Jennifer said with a smile as she gazed as his erection standing stiff in a nest of black, curly hair, "You have grown, haven't you.

"I think you're even bigger than my boyfriend."

"Boyfriend?" Thomas asked as he walked over to the side of the bed, "What's he going to think about you cheating on him with me of all people?"

"Same thing as everyone else," Jennifer said and reached out to take Thomas's shaft in her hand, "Not a damn thing since no one will ever know.

"You've gotten a lot bigger than I remember, Tommy."

Thomas bit back a moan and glanced at the door while Jennifer squeezed his shaft and then began to stroke slowly up and down. After a moment his eyes were drawn to Jennifer's long, lithe body. She had always been a tall girl, and now was almost six foot four in her bare feet. That height as well as her confidence, her assertive nature had always made her intimidating for him growing up, but she was certainly a beautiful woman. Long legs that just wouldn't stop, a narrow waist with her abbs showing from volleyball and gymnastics, full, perfect breasts tipped with large areola and hard nipples and her oval face above her slim neck.

Thomas glanced down and took a step forward as Jennifer pulled him towards her by his root, his soft moan filling the room when she took his glans in her mouth. Jennifer reached out to grab one of his hands while she suckled his dick, her hand guiding his until she placed it on her breast.

"Mmmm," Thomas moaned while biting his lower lip and squeezed Jennifer's firm breast.

He kneaded her flesh while she moaned around his glans in her mouth, pinching, rolling and pulling at her nipple while her entire body moved beneath his touch.

"How much of your allowance are you going to give me this time, Tommy," Jennifer asked quietly after she pulled him from her mouth to smile up at him, "I hope it's more than the two dollars in pennies, nickles and dimes you gave me last time."

Thomas laughed while he stared down at Jennifer's smiling face.

"I had forgot it was all in coins!" Thomas confessed with his own smile.

"I want you inside of me," Jennifer suddenly moaned and reached up to pull Thomas's arm and guide him up onto the bed.

Thomas allowed himself to be pulled, his head still spinning as he climbed up onto his childhood bed. The mattress gave a loud squeak with the added weight which made Jennifer laugh quietly.

"Shhh!" she whispered with a grin, "You'll have to go slow, Tommy, we don't want to wake anyone up."

Thomas was panting as he climbed between Jennifer's upraised legs, her hands clasped behind each knee to hold herself open for him. He could see her toes curled in anticipation and glanced down at the dark mouth of her vulva gapping open and glistening wet.

"You're sure?" Thomas asked quietly as he looked up into Jennifer's eyes.

"Tommy, if you don't stick you're dick inside of me right fucking now I'm going to start screaming and you can explain to everyone why you're in here with me naked!" Jennifer demanded, Thomas only half convinced that she was kidding.

Thomas glanced back down at Jennifer's vulva and took his shaft in hand. He leaned forward, guiding himself to her open mouth and then running his glans up and down between her luscious, thick lips.

"Ohhhh, yessss," Jennifer said quietly.

Thomas placed his glans at Jennifer's dark mouth and then leaned forward, sinking down and letting himself glide into her body until they were laying chest to chest, skin to skin together.

"Ohhh, Thomas," Jennifer moaned and reached around to run the fingers of both of her hands through his black hair before pulling his head down.

Thomas didn't move, his dick enveloped and squeezed by Jennifer's soft, hot flesh, her tongue pressing against his while she kissed him hungrily and her sheath squeezed down on his length just as hungrily. He began to move, began to thrust into her with wet slaps until she quickly pulled away from their kiss.

"No!" Jennifer whispered urgently, "Stop!

"Go slow, go ohhhh so slow, we don't want to make any noise!"

Thomas froze and realized that the bed had been squeaking rather loud, his hips still pushing down to try to force his length deeper into Jennifer's body.

"Slow, Tommy," Jennifer whispered, her hips rocking and grinding up against Thomas's.

"Ahhhh," Thomas sighed, his body trembling with his need and began to slowly pull himself out of Jennifer's wet sheath before just as slowly slipping back inside of her.

Jennifer moaned softly, her hips still grinding against him while she reached up to pull his head down again for them to kiss. Minutes slipped by with their sweaty skin pressed against each other, Jennifer's legs wrapped around Thomas's waist, their mouths pressed against each other in a nonstop kiss while Thomas moved slowly in and out of her body.

It was so hard for him to control his pace, but it also allowed him to feel his glans gliding in and out of Jennifer, to feel the silky soft embrace of her sheath squeezing his length, to even feel his glans pressing deep inside of her body against her cervix each time he thrust into her. Thomas could feel how wet his lower stomach was becoming and glanced down to see red and blue glistening threads of moisture connecting his and Jennifer's lower stomachs each time he slowly pulled out of her body. Even in the low light of his bedroom he could see Jennifer's lubrication coating her lower stomach all the way up to her bellybutton and wondered if she tasted the same as he remembered.

If she would taste even better with her nectar flowing so freely in the moment of passion.

Jennifer's soft moans slowly began to pick up speed, her hips pressing up against his more urgently while her hands pulled his head down a little harder against her hungry mouth to press against his.

"Ohhhh, Tommy," Jennifer whimpered suddenly, her hands slipping down from the back of his head to his back.

Thomas's back arched at the sharp sting of Jennifer's nails dragging across his skin, the pressure he had been feeling suddenly surging as he felt her sheath squeezing rhythmically around his shaft.

"I'm going to cum," Thomas confessed quietly while staring down into Jennifer's eyes, "Do you want me to cum inside of you?"

"Yes! Yes! Oh, god, yes!" Jennifer cried out loud enough for Thomas to worry about being overheard.

Overheard or not, he thrust himself deep inside of her body and held himself there as he felt the surge of pleasure course through him. His body jerked in time with each spurt of his seed, three, four and then five times while Jennifer arched her back up off the bed.

"Ohh, my god," Jennifer sighed.

"That was..." Thomas began and started to roll off her.

"Don't you fucking move!" Jennifer whispered, her legs holding Thomas tight against her with his dick still inside of her, "I want you right where you are so I can feel you inside of me."

Thomas smiled and looked down into Jennifer's eyes while he panted for breath.

"Yes, ma'am," he said while savoring how hot, wet, and tight Jennifer's body was still embracing and squeezing down on his dick.

Jennifer pulled his head down to keep kissing him, Thomas relaxing with his weight pressed down onto her body while she rocked her hips slowly.

"So was I as good as you're dreams, Tommy," Jennifer asked a few minutes later with that same half smirk he always associated with her and had secretly loved, "Think I'm as good as all the times you jerked off imagining fucking me?"

"I always imagined you being louder," Thomas said with a quiet laugh while still trying to catch his breath.

Jennifer rolled her eyes, her fingernails tracing lightly over Thomas's back and then grinned up at him.

"You know, everyone's going out for dinner later today," she said with a gleam in her eye, "I already feel a migraine coming on and I thought you had to finish some homework or some shit so you couldn't go either.

"How loud would you like me to be?"

Thomas shook his head while staring down at Jennifer's smirk and then lowered himself to kiss her lips, her hips moving and rocking with his semiflaccid dick still inside of her.

"How loud do you think you can be?" Thomas asked as he pulled away from the kiss and smiled down at her.