Home from College

Story Info
Adams humiliation at home.
7.6k words
4.39
25.1k
16

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Everyone in this story is 18 years old or older.

Adam had been home for summer break about a week when his sister burst into his bedroom shouting for him to wake up. "Get up sleepy head," his sister Barbara shouted over and over.

Becoming awake and realizing Barbara was approaching him he had to act fast. The facts that he had morning wood and was sleeping naked both smacked him wide awake. "I'm up, I'm up, ok!" Adam replied, grabbing his cover and securing it against his body.

"Wow bro, what's the problem?"she asked. "You'd think I was coming at you with a butcher knife from the expression on your face. I don't recall you being so easily rattled."

"I'm not 'rattled', you just surprised me, that's all," Adam said.

"This should get you up and moving," she said as she took off running toward his bed. Before he could move she landed on the bed across his legs. Adam quickly bunched the covers up around his crotch to protect his erection. In doing so he inadvertently pulled the covers away from his side.

Barbara's eyes widened as she saw the side of his body from his underarm to his foot. "You're not wearing anything under there!" She gulped. "You're naked! When did you start sleeping naked bro? Wow I can't believe this. You've always been super shy about your body. I've never ever even seen you in your underwear."

With him blushing profusely, Adam managed to answer meekly, "My roommate at college sleeps this way and I've been doing it for a little while." Without taking a breath he added, "Please, please don't tell mom. It's bad enough you know but I'd die of embarrassment if mom found out. I'm begging you please keep it to yourself."

Barbara laughed and said, "I'll think about it bro. I'm still shocked that my super shy older brother sleeps in the raw...what next, will the sky turn purple or the sun turn to ice, I'm just stunned."

She made a quick lurch grabbing his covers and pretending to pull at them.

Adam shrieked in terror! "Easy boy, I was just teasing you. Didn't mean to spook you," his sister laughed. "Oh yeah the reason I came in to wake you, mom wants you to go shopping with her to get you some new summer clothes. She said when she was doing your laundry that what little summer stuff you had looked too small or just worn out.

After his sister left he got out of bed, still nursing his morning wood, and got dressed to go to the bathroom to relieve the problem. When he'd relieved his bladder his nice sized penis returned to its 6 & 1/2 inch flaccid status.

Downstairs in the kitchen he greeted his mother hello and gave his sister a questioning look. Ellen, Adam's mother, told him of her shopping plans for them. Adam told her that he'd already made plans to spend the day with some of his high school classmates he hadn't seen since he'd been back in town. He added that this was the only day some of them were available to hang out together.

"Well your aunt Sue and I rearranged our schedules to take you shopping for your new summer clothes," his mother argued. "This is the only day we'll have to do this for a few weeks Adam."

"I can't help it mom, '' I promised my friends. I can go shopping anytime!" He urged.

His mother insisted, "You're not going shopping alone. The last time that happened you came home with hardly anything and if you remember most of it didn't even fit. I'm tired of arguing. You do what you must but your aunt and I will go shopping and you'll just be stuck with what we decide!"

"Works for me," Adam shouted as he ran out of the house hearing his friends pull up and honk.

When Adam returned home that evening he headed for the kitchen. "I'm starving, what's for dinner," he asked?

"Dinner was hours ago," his mother said. "But there's a plate for you I've been keeping warm in the oven."

"Great! You won't believe the day we had today. I can't remember the last time I've had so much fun," Adam revealed. He went on and on telling of all the adventures his previous classmates had had this past year.

After he was through repeating some of the more exciting tales he calmed down. His mother was finally able to get a word in. "While you were out 'playing' with your friends your aunt Sue and I were busy all day scrounging for clothes for you."

"One of your aunt Sue's good friends was working in the department store and suggested we take everything on approval. That way we could pick out and bring home as many items as we wanted. All we had to do was leave my credit card number, for security, and anything we don't want we simply send back. I'll only be charged for the stuff we keep." HIs mother explained.

"So after you finish eating we need you to start trying on some of it," she said.

"Who's we?" Adam asked.

"Your aunt Sue, silly. Since she and I spent the majority of the day deciding what to get she wants to see how they look on you," Ellen said. "She and your cousin Peggy(Sue's daughter)will be here anytime now."

"Awe mom, I don't want to bother doing that crap, I've got other stuff to do," Adam said.

His mother gave him a look that might just have stopped a clock. "Look here young man, we wasted an entire day shopping for you and you are not going to weasel out of this. Besides I need to send back the stuff we decide not to keep. They need their stock back as soon as possible."

"I'm not doing it tonight, maybe some other time," Adam said.

Adam heard his father from behind him chime in. "You will do precisely what your mother says to do and when she says to do it young man." As his father rounded the corner Adam could see he'd removed his belt and was slapping it against his hand. "You might be 19 years old but you're not too old for me to turn you over my knee!"

Adam knew, from experience, his father wasn't kidding. He'd received many spankings from him. "Yes sir," Adam answered his father.

"Ok, now that that's settled I'm going to bed," his father remarked. Before leaving the room he turned, slapped his belt once more and said, "If I hear one complaint from you I'll be back down here and you do not want me back down here! If your mother says she wants you to jump off the roof you had better jump!"

As Adam turned back to face his mom he saw his aunt Sue and cousin Peggy standing in the doorway. He expected they had witnessed the entire scene with his father.

"What did you do to piss off you dad?" His aunt asked jokingly.

His mom jumped in saying, "Adams is not very appreciative of all the time and effort we put in today shopping for him. He didn't want to try on any of the clothes tonight."

"But we promised my friend, who let us take all those clothes out on approval, we'd get them back as soon as possible:" Sue said.

"No worries, Adam has specific instructions to cooperate or else," his mom said with a little smirk.

"So I heard," Sue giggled. "I think we should get started. How many shopping bags did we end up bringing home?"

Ellen responded, "Six full bags at least, if I remember right. That reminds me, Adam, you need to go retrieve those bags from the trunk and bring them into the living room...please."

Adam looked over at his mother and frowned but got up and headed for the garage.

"Hey cuz, wait up, I'll help you," his cousin Peggy offered.

Peggy was the same age,18, as his younger sister Barbara. Barbara was a nice looking blond with perky breasts and a great figure. Peggy on the other hand wasn't blessed with good looks. She had brown thin stringy hair and a very boyish body. She had only small bumps that had to pass for breasts. To top everything off she wore thick glasses.

Peggy had had a secret crush on Adam for years and years. It wasn't a real sexual attraction he was just the only good looking boy she knew. She had fantasies about what he looked like under his clothes. She'd never seen a real boy naked, just in magazines or films.

Adam was a handsome young man with an athletic body. His blondish hair and blue eyes would catch most any girls ' attention. His body was practically hairless except for his pubes which he kept trimmed. This typically enhanced the size of his already thick penis. His circumcised head was prominent when he was in his boxer briefs or tight fitting swim trunks.

Adam and Peggy brought the shopping bags into the living room where his mon and aunt Sue were knocking back some tequila shots. "Hey don't judge us, its been a long day and we deserve this," Sue giggled.

Barbara walked in and asked what was going on. Ellen said, "Your brother is about to put on a fashion show. We collected all kinds of summer clothes for him to try since he was otherwise occupied and couldn't be bothered to go shopping.

"Oh great, I love a handsome model," Barbara laughed and rolled her eyes. "Sorry I'm going to miss this. I promised my friend Tammy I would help her study for a bit. I'll be back soon. Maybe I can catch the second show," she laughed as she left.

Ellen dug into the first bag and pulled out a pair of white lined slacks and then a black and white polka dot short sleeve shirt. "I love this combo, it would be great for a casual get together," she said.

Adam took the outfit and headed for his room. After stripping off his street clothes he donned the new clothes. He paused to check himself out in the mirror. "Not bad, not bad at all,'' he admitted.

Returning to the living room he strode around imitating a male model. "Ok supermodel over here so we can check out the fit," his mom said.

Adam moved in front of his mom and aunt Sue who were sitting together on the sofa. Peggy was in a chair on the side of the sofa.

"That's a nice outfit," his aunt Sue commented. His mom signaled for him to do a 180 turn and then she lifted his shirt tail and tucked her fingers into the waist to test the fit.

"Wow mom,, what are you doin?" Adam asked.

"This is how you make sure the waist is the right size. If you can fit your fingers in and it's not too snug, it's the correct fit," she answered. Looking at his rear she noticed she could see the outline of his boxer briefs. "Son, you'll need to wear different underwear when you wear these pants. They're linen and linen is a very thin material."

Sue chimed in saying, "I was just about to point that out myself," as she poured herself and Ellen another shot of tequila.

Adam modeled several more summer outfits coordinated by the sister team. By now the ladies were feeling very good with the help of the shots.

Aunt Sue picked the next item for Adam to try on. It consisted of a royal blue tank top and cream colored linen shorts. As Adam was leaving to change she stopped him and had him return. "Here Adam you'll need this to wear under these shorts," as she handed him a tiny white piece of cloth.

"What's this," he questioned. She reminded him about the linen pants and he'd need a different garment to wear underneath besides his boxer briefs.

"It's a thong," she explained. "That's what everyone wears under anything so thin as linen."

He held up the thong and said, "Seriously, you want me to wear this, this ridiculous thing as underwear?" Adam protested. "No way, not going to happen!"

His reluctance hit his mom the wrong way. She and her sister had gone to a lot of trouble for him and she did not appreciate his attitude. The free flowing tequila may have had some influence too.

"Your fathers not going to like it when I have to wake him up and tell him you're not wanting to work with us," Ellen said sternly.

Adam rolled his eyes and cursed under his breath. "Ok, ok if I have too!" Adam took off to his room to change. He really didn't want to wear this stupid thong. It just looked ridiculous. He stripped naked and pulled the thong up. Looking in his mirror he felt basically naked in it. His entire ass was showing with a string running up his ass crack. When he saw the front he was shocked. The head of his penis was virtually on display. His circumcised bulbous head poked against the cloth. He quickly adorned the linen shorts and tank top. That was much better, he calmed down and returned to the living room.

"Now that's a great look Adam!" Both his mom and aunt commented. "You could wear that anywhere. Come closer and let us check the fit," his mom demanded.

He walked over and stood in front of them both. They had him turn around to examine the rear. His aunt Sue raised the tank top and commented,"That's better, no underwear lines showing through, just smooth all over.

His mom once again stuck two fingers into his waist to check how snug they were. "Oh that's a perfect fit don't you think Sue!" She asked.

Sue then stuck her fingers inside the waistband to verify her sister's assessment. Her fingers traveled further down inside the shorts than his mother's had ever gone. She was now touching his naked ass cheeks with her fingers.

"Oh yes that feels good, I mean that feels like a good fit to me too," aunt Sue said as she finished another shot.

Peggy spoke up for the first time asking,"What does sticking your fingers in there prove?"

Sue answered, "It's the best way to determine if it's the correct fit or not. It's a tried and true method. Here let me show you." And with that Sue took her daughter's hand and stuck it down the back of Adams shorts. Being more than a bit intoxicated Sue shoved it so far down Peggy's fingers were touching Adams butt crack.

Adam jumped in response to this invasion of his body. "Hey what the fuc..." he started to say before his mom interrupted him by saying, "It's ok son just an accident I'm sure."

"I only see one problem with these shorts," his mom said. "They seem to be bunched up in the front. They're all gathered here in the crotch area."

Sue spoke up and said," Let me see what you're talking about, because they fit so well elsewhere. Come closer Adam so I can get a close look."

Adam moved till he was standing directly in front of his aunt. The long tank top kept getting in his aunts way so she grabbed it by the bottom and with one swift movement she lifted it up and off his body.

"Now that's better," she laughed as she stumbled back to her seat on the couch. "Oh Ellen I see what you mean. There's a large bundle right there in the crotch area."

"Peggy, can you see from over there?" Sue asked her daughter. Peggy answered, " Not really," and she moved over to sit between her mom and Adam's mom on the couch. "I see what you guys are saying, it just looks odd," Peggy said.

Adam was concentrating on just having this night over. With his tank top removed he was standing there in just the linen shorts. He'd tried on so many clothes he was exhausted and wanted noting more than to get naked and go to bed.

"Where's that bunching coming from," his aunt questioned. "Oh I think I might know what the problem is," she announced. With that, being as intoxicated as she was, she unbuttoned Adamn shorts and pulled them down in one swift motion. "Aha, I was right, it wasn't the shorts it's this thong," she proudly announced.

Adam, stunned, astonished, confused and completely paralyzed, couldn't move or speak. There he stood in nothing but a thong no more than inches away from his aunt, mother and younger cousin. His aunt had directed their attention to the wadded up crotch of the thong.

Adam, eventually coming out of his state of surprise and shock, immediately covered his crotch with both hands. His expression was one of unbelief. When he was finally able to verbalize words they came out as," Aunt Sue...what...what have you done, why...did..." Adam was unable to put a full sentence together. Finally looking at his mother he simply uttered, "Mom?"

After finishing her shot of tequila his mother slurred, "Oh Adam chill! Your aunt is only trying to help you with your new clothes. Show some appreciation after all we've done for you today you ungrateful boy! Now stand up straight and move your hands so we can fix this problem!"

Adam was bewildered by what was happening in his own living room. He stood still, not moving an inch.

"Adam," his mother said, "Do you want me to shout for your father and his belt? I have no problem doing just that."

As she turned her face toward the hall and opened her mouth Adam removed his hands and placed them at his sides. "Now that's a good boy Adam, we only want to help," echoed his aunt.

Adam couldn't wrap his mind around what was happening. He was currently standing in his family's living room, naked except for a small thong. To make things worse his mother, his aunt and his cousin were sitting directly in front of him engulfing everything.

"Now let's get back to this bunching up situation," aunt Sue said. Looking directly at Adams crotch, inches away from her, she said, "The thong is the problem, now what's causing it to wad up. Let me show you what I mean."

With that said, his intoxicated aunt reached out and took hold of the thong by its sides. She pulled it toward her, undoing the wad of fabric. This also released Adams penis from its confinement. It lifted and moved forward to fill the newly formed gap inside the thong.

This action sent shivers over Adam's entire body. The thought that the women looking at him would notice the movement inside the thong was terrifying to him. He just tried to think about anything else but what was happening at this very moment.

"See, it's way too big. "Thing's move around when it's not bunch up," his aunt said.

Peggy excitedly said, "Yes I see what you mean. Just as soon as you pulled out the...'wad'...stuff adjusted!"

Adams mom was shaking her head in agreement and added, "Maybe the type of material the thong is made out of makes a difference. With that said she took hold of the thong with her thumb on the outside and her index and middle finger slipping inside the pouch.

His mother's fingers were centimeters away from his penis and balls. Just when Adam thought it couldn't get any worse his aunt did the same thing on the opposite side of the thong.

He looked directly into his mother's eyes and pleaded, "Mom, please this is ridiculous! I can't believe this is happening!"

His now severely alcohol impaired mother slurred her speech saying, "You... are turning out...to be such an unappreciative...boy. Your aunt and I did...all this for you and...all you can do is complain. So...ungrateful!"

She then returned to examining the thong. "It kinda feels like cotton but mixed with another fabric, to me."

His aunt Sue chimed in giving her opinion. "I know what you're saying but it seems to have some stretch to it." As she said that she lifted the piece of thong she was feeling to demonstrate its elasticity. In doing this she provided a peek into the inside of the thong, one in which Peggy gasped at seeing.

"Oh Peggy, I nearly forgot you were here, you're so quiet," laughed her mother. "Maybe you can shed some light on what kind of material this is?" Sue took her daughter's hand and placed it beside her own but shoved it further inside the pouch of the thong.

Adam actually jumped as he felt Peggy's, sausage like, fingers graze the side of his penis.

"Hold still son," Adams' mother said. "We're trying to figure this out. The least you can do is stop squirming."

Adam just shook his head in disbelief. How'd he ever get in this mess?

Everytime Peggy wiggled her fingers that were inside the pouch of his thong, she touched his penis. Adam was humiliated. Knowing that his less than attractive cousin, who he knew secretly had always had a major crush on him, was touching his penis, irked him. The thought of his repugnant cousin touching him there was disgusting.

"Well ladies, do we have a decision on what it's made of? Cotton, spandex, polyester or a combination?" Sue asked.

Ellen's sloppy answer was,"Ya know it might not be the fabric after all. It could be that we picked up the wrong size. That would make it fit funny, right?