Home from My Trip Away from You

Story Info
I had to take a trip away from my wife. This is for her.
1.4k words
3.66
2k
1
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You are still at work and I got dropped off at the house after the trip was done. I quickly unpacked, cleaned up a bit and laid out the candles. Found the right music to play. Baby Making Stuff from the 90's. Your favorite for a night like tonight. I work on dimming the lights, I even scramble around enough and make sure the bed sheets are fresh. I wasn't able to make a dinner, ran out of time. But I did make sure you have a couple of bottles of wine and a few snacks. I gave the boy $40.00 and told him to head out for the night. I think he is going to end up at a friends house for the night. We are alone. Dogs have been taken care of. Cats are upstairs. Just you and I for the rest of this evening. You call and say your headed home.

Thankfully, gives me time to run around light the candles and get the music turned on. I also picked out some clothes for you to wear. One of your loose fitting dress, coverage but not keeping anything so secured. Comfortable clothes. You pull into the drive way, I meet you with a Kiss at the gate, closing it behind you as you pull in. I then come to the car, helping you out. We embrace like we haven't seen each other years and it's only been 2 weeks since your accident and I was home. I am respectful. Hands kept in the correct area but I do hug you, not squashing you. But full on embrace and kiss you. You taste amazing and smell wonderful.

We make it inside and you can smell the candles, hear the music and see the lighting is done just right. I ask about you day as I hand you a glass of wine. We make small chatter, you tell me about work and the dang drive home, I tell you about my trip a bit and how glad I am to be able to see you again. Your amazing and beautiful and so dang sexy. I am running through my brain right now let's just go fuck and then fuck some more but not tonight. No way. I want to make sure you understand this night is about you. I get my pleasure but it comes from your pleasure first.

You stand up and walk over to me. Still in your work clothes. You turn and lean against me. I can feel you pressing your self back. And I can feel myself reacting to that touch. My hands find your shoulders and I start to rub them a bit. Gently. Softly. Not trying to hurt anybody or do a deep tissue massage. Just rubbing your shoulders. You start to melt almost. Relaxing now that your home and I am here and you can sleep without any worries.

Before you get to comfortable. I tell you to go get changed. I have your outfit laying on the bed. You ask if the boy will be home and I say nope. He went to his friends. We are alone baby. We keep talking while you get changed. Me grabbing you a snack and me a glass of wine also. Plus a fill up for you. As I am walking towards our room you step out. Changed and a smile on your face. One of the dress straps never made it on your should and the middle of your breast is almost exposed. I have to stop and just stare for a moment. Your have always and will always be the most beautiful thing I have ever seen.

I don't allow you to walk out of the room guiding you back inside. I playfully push you towards the bed and ask you to lay down. You prop up some pillows so you can sit up and drink your wine. I put the snacks on the bed and climb onto it myself. The snacks between us. I go from handing you crackers and cheese and fruit to rubbing on your legs. They feel amazing as always. You must of shaved this morning cause they are soft as ever. My fingers have pulled the dress up so I can watch my hand rub on you. Fingers tips slowly dragging on your skin. Every once in a while my whole hand moving across you. I stay away from your underwear area totally well, hopefully but every once a while I slowly drag my fingers tips across you just right. You finish the wine and ask for another glass. Of Course my Lady, I reply. Hoping up and moving I look back at you. Your actually removing the dress and laying down. You tricked me this time. You flip over on your belly and ask me to rub your back. Well yes. That's an excellent idea.

I sit on your ass. Not crushing you. Not letting you hold all my weight, putting some pressure on my knees. I start to massage you. Rubbing you back. From your neck to your tailbone. All sides and your shoulders to include your arms. I can't get enough of this and I do it for what seems like days. I think you have passed out cause you stopped moaning how great it felt 10 mins ago. I stop to rest and you ask me what about the rest of me. Yes. This is going to be a good evening. I start at your finger tips. Rubbing them, touching them. I even kiss them. Then I do this for every part of your body.

Touching you rubbing on you with my hands and kissing you with my lips. The back of your thighs I spend a second or two more than I should, but I wanted to get a lick of your now spread out legs before I moved on. I get to your ankles, stopping there and I help you flip over. I kiss the tops of your foot, where the laces would be as I know that's as far as feet go for us. I then work my way back up you body. Rubbing and touching and kissing every part of you I can reach.

Your panties are still on, but this time I got more than a second down there. You actually held me in place for longer than I though you would. I kept moving to your belly and then your sides, now to your boobs. Gently holding them, kissing them, sucking on the nipple of one while my finger tips are teasing the other. I continue up your chest, and neck. Moving to your hands and then across your whole chest once again to the other hand.

I have spent many a night doing this but tonight was the best night ever. You have me so turned on and I can see your excited also, heck once touch from me and your squirming. I try not to push those buttons but it is hard not to. You have a resting face on. Relaxed and smiling. I kiss your lips. Long and passionately. Our tongues dance the slow dance of lovers. I seal your lips with another light kiss and I step away. Looking at your body, and whom I am lucky enough to be married to. My wife and my best friend. The only woman for me. You.

I don't want to stop yet. I also don't want to explode in 1.5 seconds of love making with my wife. Let me play with you for a bit baby I ask you. I break out your wand and a nice silky towel. This device has always been your friend and tonight it only takes a few mins in your hands to have to you squirming and cumming all over the bed. I stop stroking myself long enough to watch you release and you grab my cock also. Helping me finish myself. I lay down right beside you. Spooning you. My hands resting on your lower neck. Your ass pressed against my body.

The warmth and the presence of you next to me takes me away from where I have been, brings me home and puts me to bed. Comfortable and relaxed for the first time in a long time. We fall asleep holding each other for a bit. A lite sleep as I wake up remembering the candles and the music. Also I want to close the door and pick up a few things in case the boy comes home. I finally am good. I lay back down and you move over to me. Head on my belly. Your hands find me and you wrap your fingers around my cock and tell me softly in the morning this is mine.