Home from the Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In a moment of...affection?... She rubbed her nose up against it, first to the left-hand side and then to the right, like wiping her nose with a handkerchief...and then, almost comically, she dipped her nose underneath it and, with a quick bounce, levered it up to above the horizontal. Then she let it drop. I don't think it dropped quite as far as it had been when she first extricated it, but...

I closed my eyes again and lifted my face towards the ceiling, giving myself over completely to the sensation.

Then both her hands had come up to my lower belly and her fingers had begun playing some sort of catch-me-if-you-can tune through the thicket of my hairs down there. This melody seemed to include a few sliding riffs, which she carried out by tracing with just her fingertips horizontally across my skin, quickly backwards and forwards, even running them round the back to the top of my ass, sending curious shivers through me.

I looked down again. Did that cock really belong to me? Because it no longer hung in a brewer's droop. It seemed to be more like a thick conductor's baton keeping time to the jam session that Mum was performing around my belly. While her hands were thus occupied, she now leaned her cheek against the side of my cock, and wedged it there between chin and shoulder, almost as though she were listening to a message on her mobile phone.

Then the call seemed to be over because she righted her head and took hold of my cock gently. It seemed, from the look of concentration on her face, like she was going to click 'end call' and then dial another number.

But she cupped it in her hand, as though estimating its weight, and kissed its tip. This time though, there was tongue involved, and she licked it around the bulbous end. Then she looked up at me. And smiled. And, gripping it firmly at the base of the shaft, turned her mouth into an 'O' and proceeded to swallow it whole in a fashion I'd only ever seen before in the middle of the night on my computer screen. Her mouth remained there for a moment, while out of view inside her mouth feverish tongue activity was taking place, and then she slowly withdrew, my cockhead finally popping into view. I think it yearned to maintain the connection, because as she pulled her mouth away, still maintaining the shape of the circumference of my dick, a string of saliva came along with it, before becoming taut, stretching and finally snapping. She smiled up at me again.

"Memories..." She said with a broad grin.

She leant over and kissed it once more, then quite suddenly and decisively sprang to her feet, turned her back on me, reversed into me and, grabbing my arms, looped them around the front of her belly. My dick was firmly wedged between the cheeks of her ass.

"Follow me."

We advanced as one person towards the bath, which also doubled as a shower. We took small steps forward and I found that my arms had moved from encircling her soft belly, with the weight of her breasts weighing down on them, to actually cupping those breasts in my hands and massaging her erect nipples gently with my thumbs. I dropped my head onto her shoulder and she stopped.

"If someone saw us now, what a sight..." she grinned, and brought one hand up to draw my face in to her cheek.

Indeed what a sight. My world just at that moment only contained this soft sensuous woman in my arms, pressing back into my body. I hugged her more tightly and my hands slipped into the bodice of her negligee and stroked across her front. Its second strap also came away. She leaned back more and planted small, very juicy kisses onto my neck.

"You sure you're still drunk?"

"As a newt."

"Mmm, OK then. Here we go."

She lifted one leg up and across into the bath in preparation for stepping in. Although, just maybe, she hadn't thought this through to the end, because in opening her legs she allowed my dick to spring up into the now vacated space and lodge itself snugly into the crease of her pussy, the negligee offering scant resistance.

She stopped. And she brought that one leg back a little bit, the effect being to clasp my dick more firmly into the crease. She wiggled her ass backwards and forwards a couple of times and let out a kind of stifled groan.

"Lift your leg up into the bath as well. Help me out here..."

I did so.

"OK, keep holding on tight to me," I increased my grip on her breasts, "No, not like that, silly," laughing, "just to support yourself," I released them and held her by the ribs. "Alright, now bring your other leg up and into the bath."

I did so, and mum brought up her other foot into the bath as well. Then she turned round on the spot, in the process releasing my dick from its stranglehold, and there we stood face to face, body firmly against body, gazing into each other's eyes.

Mum brought her arms up and circled my neck and pulled my mouth down towards her lips.

"I think it might probably be safe to taste you now," she said as she opened her lips slightly and placed them firmly across my mouth.

Was it me pulling her further into me with my arms, one round her waist and the other pressing at her ass, or was it her lifting herself up and pulling me down to her mouth with her arms around my neck? Either way, we began to kiss with passion and affection and our tongues intertwined one the other like creepers along a trellis. She chewed at my bottom lip. I licked around her teeth, I nibbled at her earlobes. She inserted her tongue into my ear and with deft flicks had me shuddering in ecstasy. Down below, her pelvis was pressed hard up against mine and it was rubbing slowly from side to side around the ridge of my cock. I pushed forward.

"I..yaheeeh...!!" In an instant, Mum had released me and ducked sharply away, in an effort to escape the solid torrent of ice-cold water that was suddenly cascading at full blast over her head. It seems I'd pushed her backwards and into the tap. She fell onto me and I, not being the steadiest person in the room at that very moment, slid backwards onto my ass and I grabbed wildly at anything for support. A drowning man will clutch at a straw. I grabbed at Mum's negligee.

There was the sound of a long tear, and still among the tangle of our arms and legs, the water continued to flow. We spluttered and splashed and thrashed about like fish learning only late in life how to swim. And then finally Mum reached over to the handle and levered it shut.

There was sudden silence except for the drops of water 'plitch', 'plitch'ing off us into the puddles around our asses. Mum's face looked towards me. I don't think she could see me because her hair which, before, had been bouncily wavy, was now one limp damp curtain in front of her eyes. I reached over to her and drew the curtain aside. She spat out water. She looked at me. She looked down at the torn negligee and totally exposed breasts. She burst out laughing. She reached down and lifted the remaining material over her head and threw it out of the bath and it landed on the now soaking-wet floor with a splat.

"Change of plan. Let's forget the shower. We'll have a bath instead."

She turned her back on me, towards the lever, adjusting it from shower to bath, and arranged that the temperature of the water was now nice and warm. She let it flow, and leaned back into me, taking my arms around her again while I adjusted my legs so she lay comfortably between them. She spoke quietly, almost to herself,

"I've a suspicion that throwing ice-cold water into your face like that maybe acted as a shock therapy and maybe it's brought you back down to earth with a crash...? I'll bet you're now confused and you're thinking to yourself, 'Whatthefuck is this..?? How the hell did I suddenly end up here in the bath with my mum, and me naked and my mum naked into the bargain?' Is that what you're thinking?"

I stroked her breasts fondly,

"Nope. Sorry, still pissed as a pike..." though the mists were beginning to dissolve ever so slightly.

"Alright then. Much as I'd love to lie here all night with you like this, my maternal instinct insists on getting you cleaned up. So, soap please..."

We had the liquid soap of course, but Mum insisted instead on using a bar of soap which she said was more useful for investigating hidden facets.

She turned round to face me, her bum resting on her heels, her breasts shiny and dripping. She dipped the soap into the water and started to lather my chest, my shoulders, under my arms, keeping her smiling eyes on my face all the time. Then she lifted her bum so she was kneeling upright, and reached over my shoulder to scrub at my back. Her breasts engulfed my face and I couldn't breathe and I found I had to open my mouth wide - to try to gulp in air of course. Mum was taking all the time in the world to scrub my back. First the one side of my spine, necessitating her left breast being inserted into my mouth, and then the other side. She sat back, satisfied, and then...

"Oops, silly me..." The soap escaped her grip and she began a blind search with her hands to track it down. She found it but squeezed it too hard beneath the surface of the water, and it scooted off towards the tops of my legs. "Damn, where is it? Mmm...is this it...?"

A soft tug along my shaft.

"Umm, I don't think so, Mum...maybe it floated off in this direction...?"

I reached forward, trailing along the inside of her leg, running a finger up and along to her labia, jiggling between them and sinking it effortlessly into her hole.

"Could be...I think you're getting warm there...maybe it slipped...further inside though?"

"Let's see..."

I opened up with a second finger and Mum's eyes flickered slightly.

"It's certainly slippery in there - a sure sign it must have passed by this way lately..."

"Mmm...problem. Maybe it's stuck up there and it's time to send in something bigger to root it out?"

"You mean send in the plunger?"

She laughed.

"You could say that...maybe if I..."

She placed both hands on the sides of the bath and levered herself up, her legs apart and to the outside of mine, water streaming off her tits and pussy, and brought her whole body forward to hover above my waist, where my dick was playing 'submarines'.

"Up periscope, Bri..."

"Aye aye, Cap'n..."

I levered my stiff dick into the vertical, and it broke surface, quite magnificently, I might say.

Our complete attention was fixed on what was happening now between our two bodies as Mum lowered herself, adjusting slightly so that I was nicely centered on her, and then dropped with a sigh to tightly enclose my dick into the soft hermetic clasp of her cunt. I couldn't resist,

"Lower the Mainbrace..."

"Enough...!" She laughed and splashed water into my face.

But now her countenance had turned serious as she lifted her bum slightly and then plunged back down. And again, a bit higher this time. She transferred her arms to around my neck. And higher again, increasing the tempo. Was she aware that I was watching her, her sticking her tongue out, and then biting at her lower lip in absolute concentration and appreciation of the sensations she was going through? No, her eyes were closed so that only her plunging, and the piercing of my dick and the thrills it was creating inside her, existed. She was now going over to turbo mode, and I'd swear the waves we were creating in the bath would have been equivalent to a couple of Katrinas in the Bay of Mexico.

In my weakened state I did all I could to help her, pushing my loins up as much as possible to meet her downward pumping. But it was all I needed to do, because my dick had a mind of its own and was relishing the experience to such a degree that it pretty soon burst forth and spurted upwards into Mum's frantic cunt. It was only a moment later that she herself let out her own lusty scream, tightened her whole body around me as if she wanted to crush the breath out of me, and collapsed on top.

We lay there for quite a while. Maybe I'd even dozed off again, because when I came to, the water seemed a bit chilly. I made a movement underneath her and this seemed to rouse her too.

"Mum...?"

"Uhuh...?"

"I think I found the soap..."

"Uhuh...where?"

"I think it's lodged halfway up my ass..."

Mum's whole body rocked in giggles. Then she lifted her head and resting it on her elbow looked me straight in the eyes.

"You are the best thing for me since..."

I waited for her to complete it, but she didn't. She rested her head back onto my chest.

"Please tell me you're still drunk..."

"I'm still drunk, Mum."

"Well that's OK then..."

The water really was getting cold now, and she opened the drain-plug. We slithered apart from one another and she got out first. I was happy to let her, because that gave me a far more relaxed view of her, toweling herself down, looking at herself in the mirror and rubbing through the mess that was her hair before smiling across to me.

"C'mon, it's getting really late. Let's get you into bed, we've both had a, umm, hard night..."

She pulled me out of the bath by my two arms and set about drying me off. This was a purely functional act and, except for another kiss on it as she passed over my dick with the towel, there was nothing to be construed in a sexual nature. We were comfortable in one another's presence.

We left the bathroom hand in hand and padded our way along to... my bedroom. There, Mum threw back the blankets, puffed up the pillows for me and set me into bed before pulling the blankets back over me, sitting on the edge of the bed and kissing me chastely goodnight.

Darkness enclosed me almost instantly, and I didn't wake up until the sun was very high in the sky the next day.

I had a raging headache through which strange scenes were trying to invade my brain. I woozily made my way to the bathroom before realizing I was totally naked and stumbled quickly back and pulled on a pair of shorts. After a second more successful trip to the bathroom - what was that water all over the place? - I dragged out the first shirt and trousers my hand came across in my cupboard, and made my way downstairs, noticing in passing that something seemed to be missing off the wall by the top of the stairs.

I stumbled into the kitchen where I found Mum at the kitchen table with her toast and coffee, glancing through the morning paper.

"'morning, love...or should I say 'afternoon?"

"Er, hi Mum..." I rubbed my unshaven chin.

"A bit hungover, are we?"

"Could say that, yeah..."

I looked at her. There was something... no, for the life of me...

"Let me pour you some black coffee then, I've just brewed it, and I'll find you a couple of aspirin in a moment. Well, it was a good party then? Your mates managed to set you up with someone new? I mean, that was the whole idea wasn't it?"

She didn't seem that interested though, and her eyes returned to the article she was reading.

"Yeah, no...tell the truth, I don't remember much. I DO remember someone kind of teasing me and us kissing, but..."

Mum looked up from her paper.

I plonked myself down beside her at the table and took a piece of her toast.

"That's mine," she said.

"I'll make you some more."

"No need."

I got up and put a couple of slices into the toaster and looked over at Mum while waiting for them to brown.

"How did I arrive home last night?"

"Two of your friends brought you home, a girl and a boy. A nice couple. They a pair?"

"Um, yeah, sort of... and how did I...?"

Mum was looking at me inquisitively.

"...how did I get to bed?"

She put down the paper.

"Well, first off I had a hell of a time getting you upstairs, I'll tell you that for nothing. And after that I just decided I'd leave you to it. Judging by the noise and by the state of the bathroom this morning, you hosed yourself down and climbed into bed. Going by all the snoring you must have been out like a light the moment your head touched the pillow."

The toast popped up.

"Oh. Huh..."

I returned to the table and started buttering the toast.

"No butter on mine thanks, just marmalade."

"Uhuh."

Mum was reading the supplement in the paper and it was open to holidays in Greece.

"You ever been to Greece, Mum?"

"No, I've heard it's really nice though... all those islands..."

"Yeah. White sandy beaches, the tavernas... you remember I went to Crete at the end of last term with a couple of mates. It was great. Probably not your scene though. All those twenty-somethings puking in the street..."

I smiled to show I was joking.

"Oh yeah? You don't think I could handle it?"

She'd placed the paper down forcefully onto the table and I sensed the beginning of a lecture about sexism, ageism and a few more -isms, so I said,

" 'Course you could. In fact, let's go off on a holiday together, you and me. I think you need it..."

Oh my God, had I just said that she looked weather-beaten, run down, worn out and all that crap?

But she brightened immediately.

"I'd like that...You'd take me?... I'd even pay your share..."

"Oh. Yeah, that'll be great. Maybe we could go to there ..."

I pointed to the generic picture that illustrated some Greek island, the sea a vivid cerulean blue, the monastery on top of the hill a vivid white and the young people on the sandy beach exhibiting an exaggerated spirit of fun and healthy living.

"If you like, I could start planning it. The dates, the plane, the hotel, hire car and stuff? Or you'd want a package deal?"

I was eager to show I was eager.

"I was reading just now that they do these things in Greece where you can rent your own cottage, right by the Med. Your time's your own, you buy your own food at the local grocer's, you eat on the patio and you swim to your heart's content... back to nature."

"Mum, you're right. That sounds fantastic, let's do it!"

"You're on... let's see, all I'd need is to pack a few light clothes together, a couple of pairs of sandals..."

"And you can throw in that bikini of yours..."

"Which bikini?"

"You know, that small one. It'll be OK. Remote island, only a few people, all laid back..."

"But Brian, I don't have a bikini..."

12