Home Games

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rose popped up that night, unbidden, in Jack's routine masturbation fantasies. He felt dirty for thinking of the dear woman that way, but that leather skirt and spike-heeled boots the bitch had on this afternoon ...

The Home is MY home, thought Jack, and it's going to hell. I'm starting to be jealous of a crazy old man, for god's sake, just because he's fucking my secretary. This has got to stop.

To Jack the present situation was as much out of his control as the former situation had been, back before he'd reached his agreement with Will. He decided it was time for him to again take drastic action. He decided to enlist Liza's help in his plan, but to make it work she would have to be told everything about The Home's deal with her father and about its unforeseen consequences.

* * * * *

Jack assumed that Liza would be shocked to learn about her father's unofficial harem. She would almost certainly not believe him if he simply stated the facts to her, so he decided to gather sufficient evidence to convince her of the serious nature of Will's crimes.

Jack decided to secretly record The Dom's private activities on video discs, knowing full well that if anyone learned about it he would be instantly dismissed and possibly given some serious prison time. His only defense was that he had the best interests of everyone at The Home at heart, which he actually believed to be true.

He carried out the first phase of his plan himself, over several days, sneaking into the residents' rooms while they were at meals. First he took a picture of Will's appointment calendar page for the month, and learned where Will was likely to be on certain nights in the coming weeks. Then he installed tiny wireless surveillance cameras where he thought they'd capture the most incriminating evidence. He set up a base unit receiver and a DVD recorder in a long-forgotten stockroom, and began to methodically document Will's very active sex life.

He quickly learned that his plan was working well. He made sure that the receiver unit was always wirelessly connected to whichever camera he thought was going to be where the action was on any given night. Only rarely did he fail to get what he wanted, and he wrote those off as simply last-minute alterations to Will's calendar schedule. He kept the recorder supplied with fresh discs, and took the ones from the recorder home to view the results of his efforts. He would spend evenings in the Administrator's Residence, quaffing beer and watching a surprisingly fit and agile man in his mid-70's having sex with women whose ages ranged from 30 to 80. The rumors about Will's cock size were a bit exaggerated, but those about his technique seemed to be dead on. The guy was good. Jack hated him more every day.

It never occurred to Jack that he ought to feel a bit creepy spying on anyone this way, because he expected the sex scenes he caught on disc would be far from arousing and might even be disgusting because of the advanced ages of the participants. Surprisingly, the videos turned him on. He actually experienced twinges of jealousy when Will's partner was one of the younger and more curvaceous staff members that Jack would have liked to fuck himself - and in some cases already had. But even the older women could be a turnon, especially those who were shockingly horny and wanton, those who owned sexy vintage lingerie, and those who knew some tricks that he hadn't seen before. Masturbation became a routine part of his evening's viewing. Jack would stroke his cock as he watched (yes, he'd heard all the 'Jacking off' jokes long ago) and, if the couple onscreen didn't get him off, a brief thought of how Liza might react to watching the videos with him did the trick.

That was Jack's plan. He wanted Liza to see for herself how outrageous her father's behavior had become, and the videos would do that for him. He hoped that she would be able to put some pressure on her father to cut back on his fucking around. He specifically wanted The Dom to stay away from Rose who, for the first time in the years Jack had known her, was beginning to look very fuckable. Jack thought that his own secretary should rightfully be his sextoy, not Will's.

An unforeseen problem with Jack's plan was that he was becoming addicted to what was essentially a growing collection of tawdry porn flicks. I'm turning into a DOM myself, he thought, but with amusement rather than shame. If I was more 'O' I'd be one, he thought.

When his nightly porn shows started to get repetitive, and after he'd seen enough of the hot staff nurses and Rose to satisfy his special curiousity about them, he removed the cameras from the residents' rooms. He hid the discs among his large DVD collection of movies. It was time to bring Liza into the picture, so to speak.

* * * * *

On the following Friday evening Liza was with Jack in his Residence. She knew now that he was just using her for his own pleasure, but his carnal skills somewhat made up for the lack of any genuine affection she might have felt toward him. She disliked Jack, as did everyone else who knew him well, but the very good sex she got with him was something she couldn't just walk away from. She was content to get the evening off to a nice start with some gentle sex play in his big bed. They lay in each other's arms, well on the way to fucking but enjoying getting there by a long slow journey of hands and mouths over each other's bodies. Jack was licking up the droplets of moisture that met his tongue when it went in search of Liza's clitoris, and her moan of pleasure told him that she was ready for the next act of the evening he had so carefully planned for her.

Jack raised his head up from between Liza's thighs, smiling lewdly and licking his glistening lips clean, and suggested that they watch a porn video as they continued their fun. Liza was a bit surprised by this, but she'd enjoyed the few bits of porn she'd viewed in the past. If Jack wanted her to see a particularly good one, why not?

Jack retrieved his remote control handset from a bedside table drawer, turned on his widescreen wall TV, and got comfortable again with Liza. They were sitting up now, side by side against the cushioned headboard of the bed, facing the big screen. As the screen came to life, Jack nibbled at Liza's earlobe and tweaked the nearer of her nipples. She snuggled closer to him but watched the video.

Onscreen, a man and a woman were already engaged in sex. The man guided the woman through a series of positions for fucking, spending a few minutes in each one, and his continuously vigorous thrustings made it clear that he was an accomplished cocksman. His partner was keeping up as best she could, and she was obviously enjoying being fucked hard and fast, but he was the one controlling the action and setting the pace. When the woman came, her eyes rolled up in ecstasy.

Liza's first reaction was that it was the strangest piece of porn she'd ever seen. For one thing, the production values were awful. The focus was sometimes imperfect, because the actors made no effort to stay properly within the camera's optimum view range, and there was no soundtrack which might have helped her understand what she was seeing. She guessed that she was watching an amateurish bit of home porn, with a fixed camera unattended by anyone, and she wondered how Jack had come into possession of the thing. Was this a nasty hobby of his? She knew what Jack's ass looked like, and she could tell by looking at the proportions of the rapidly moving male buttocks onscreen that they weren't Jack's. And then she realized that the participants showed no signs that they were even aware of the presence of the camera. Was this some sort of spycam voyeur porn? Jack's hobby seemed even nastier to her now.

"Where did you get this, Jack?" she asked, seriously concerned about this side of her current lover that she hadn't known about until now. She suddenly felt vulnerable, as if she might herself be being secretly observed at this very moment.

"Just watch. The really interesting part is coming up," he said, ignoring her question and continuing to kiss and fondle her. Jack had two fingers in her pussy now.

The onscreen lovers moved apart on their bed, apparently needing a rest break from their labors, and Liza gasped in shock as she got her first clear view of the face of the man in the video.

"OH MY GOD!" she cried aloud. "That's my father!"

"Yes, it is, Liza," Jack said in a voice so calm that it amazed her. "He's with one of The Home's other residents, in her room. I have other videos that show him with other partners, including members of my staff." He put the video on PAUSE. Will stood there on the screen, frozen in place, his cock cradled loosely in his hand.

Liza didn't speak for a long time. "I had no idea that he was ... uh ..."

"That he was acting so badly?" prompted Jack.

"That he was so ... big ... and so ... uh ... good at it," murmured Liza, the awe clear in her voice.

This wasn't at all the reaction that Jack had expected from her. She was missing the whole point of the thing! He expected her to be outraged both by her father's behavior and by the fact that he'd been spied upon this way, but clearly she was turned on by what she was seeing. Unbefuckinglievable. Jack decided to put the next phase of his plan on hold for now. He'd never missed a chance to take advantage of a horny woman.

His fingers moved teasingly around the entrance to her pussy. She groaned and rotated her hips against his hand.

"Did you say that other women have wanted to be with him?" she asked, her voice a bit strained now that she was starting to breathe rapidly.

"Yes. And I fear that the number may be growing," said Jack, hoping he was saying the right things to hit her HOT buttons. "He's getting a reputation for being very good at what he does." Jack put one of Liza's hands onto his cock. "Have you seen enough to see what The Home's problem with Will is now?" He hit the STOP button on the remote. The picture disappeared from the screen. The video had done its job. Now it was time to fuck her.

Liza took a long moment to say anything. "Start it again, Jack," she said.

"Huh?" said Jack. "Are you sure you want to ..."

"Start it again," she said firmly. "Right from the beginning."

Jack hit the PLAY button, and the screen lit up again.

"Stop it right there!" said Liza suddenly. The scene had barely begun.

"What is it, baby?" asked Jack, staring at the screen and trying to see what had caught her attention.

"I want us to do just what they're doing in the video, along with them," she said. "I want you to fuck me the same way my father is fucking that woman."

Holy shit, thought Jack. This is getting really weird. But if she wants it...

They got into the position the couple onscreen had started with. Liza took Jack's cock into her and wrapped her legs around his hips.

"Start it again, Jack," she whispered. "And fuck me the way my father fucks."

Jack hit the PLAY button again, and he began to fuck Liza. They glanced at the TV screen from time to time, to know when to change their positions and how to match their rhythms with those of Liza's father and his bedmate onscreen. Jack wasn't used to letting someone else direct his sex acts, and his loss of control was making it more difficult for him to maintain his erection.

"Fuck me, Will," gasped Liza, pretending to be the woman in the video.

"Oh, shit!" groaned Jack, knowing now what was going on in Liza's perverted mind. He came at about the same time he thought Will had come in the video, and Liza's eyes rolled up as she did the same.

Jack wasn't at all happy about Liza's sudden disinterest in having more sex with him that night.

He remembered to ask her to keep the existence of the DVD's a secret from everyone. Liza suggested that if they were in her possession they would be less dangerous to Jack and The Home than they would be if they were discovered to be in the Administrator's Residence. He was too tired and too confused by it all to argue with her. He handed them over. They'd served their purpose, and he never wanted anyone else to ever see them anyway.

The last thing Jack said to her as she left was, "You've got to help me, Liza. He's even fucking Rose now."

* * * * *

Liza had trouble getting to sleep that night. Her mind was too full of confused thoughts about her father to be able to think about anything else. Her thoughts about her father weren't incestuous, she told herself repeatedly, although that moment when she found herself pretending to be her father's bedmate was the kind of moment a good Freudian shrink could barter into at least six months of high-priced therapy.

Jack had asked her to speak with her father, but she had no idea what Jack wanted her to say to him. She had agreed not to mention the tapes to anyone, so Jack couldn't expect her to use them as a way of shaming Will into giving up his lady friends. She only knew that Jack hoped Will would listen to some commonsense advice coming from someone he loved and needed to listen to.

But what advice would that be? What was her father doing that was so terrible in Jack's eyes? Who was being hurt by a few older folks doing something they'd happily done many hundreds of times when they were younger? Were there any victims in this whole affair?

It seemed to Liza that the only victims in all of this were Jack's pride and sense of his own importance at The Home. Considering how much sexual mischief Jack had been up to over the years himself, probably much of it harmful to others, there was a satisfying irony in his present dilemma.

It was Jack's final words to her last night that had rung in Liza's mind all the way home. Why was the fact that her father was fucking Rose such a disaster in Jack's eyes? And then she thought she understood. And it made her angry.

You're an asshole, Jack, she thought. You're a chickenshit lowlife motherfucking sonofabitch asshole.

She vowed never to allow Jack to touch her again. In fact, she promised herself that she would never again find herself in the same room alone with Jack. She would do what she'd promised Jack she would do, which was to have a talk with her father about his sexual licentiousness. But that talk wouldn't go the way Jack wanted it to. Jack needed to be punished for his crimes.

Liza decided to have a talk with Rose.

* * * * *

Over lunch at a restaurant near The Home, Rose told Liza what having Will as her part-time lover meant to her. The romps she enjoyed with Liza's father were fun, but they were much more than that. They reassured her of her sexual desirability and made her feel confident in her feminity, something that in the past she'd longed to get from Jack but never did. Rose told Liza that she had become very fond of Will, and in fact thought she might be falling in love with him.

Liza took a long moment to digest this surprising revelation. Rose confessed to being shocked by this turn of events herself. It added immeasurably to the pleasure she took in pleasuring Will, but she knew better than to think that Will felt the same way about her. Will seemed to be genuinely fond of Rose, but she knew that she was just one of his partners, and that as a natural flirt it was probably easy for Will to make any woman feel that she was special to him. Rose assured Liza that she wasn't about to mess up Will's life, and she would never treat Will as if he belonged to her in any way.

Liza told Rose that she wanted to take revenge on Jack for what she now saw as his long history of mysogyny and piggish male chauvinism. Rose begged to be part of this effort. She told Liza that she was essentially doing Jack's job at The Home, with none of the perks and recognition that she deserved for keeping her boss' false image of his own competence intact. She told Liza about Jack's longterm coldness toward her, his methodical disregard for any feelings of friendship or warmth Rose might have had toward him, and his absolute refusal to allow the natural sexual urges of the residents to find any outlet at all. The present sexual revolt going on at The Home had been simmering for a long time, and needed only Will's arrival to set it in motion.

Liza was happy to take on a teammate who had been misused by Jack as much as Liza felt she herself had been. Liza was getting to like Rose herself, and she could easily see what her father might find in her as a friend as well as a lover.

Liza brought Rose along with her when she made a social call to her father two days later. He was delighted to see them both.

Will gave a hug and a welcoming (and suitably chaste) kiss to both of the women, but Liza could see that her father looked at Rose with genuine affection. Liza hadn't seen that look in his eyes since her mother had passed away years before, and she wondered if her father could indeed be falling in love with Rose. The age difference between them notwithstanding, Liza thought that her father would indeed be a very lucky man if someone like Rose wanted to share his golden years with him.

A week later Liza bluntly asked her father what his feelings toward Rose were, and she wasn't surprised to hear Will confess that Rose was becoming the most important person in his life. Will said that the sex he had with other women was just sex, but with Rose it was more like love as he remembered that feeling. Liza suggested that he tell Rose about his feelings toward her, assuring him that he wasn't going to be rudely rejected by her, and wasn't surprised to later get an excited call from Rose telling her that she and Will had become a committed couple. Liza suggested to Will ways that he could tactfully ease the rest of his harem out of his life, permanently, so that he could be Rose's alone and that she would know that.

Will acted on this immediately, to the delight of other male residents of The Home who now found The Dom's former harem members more willing to become their intimate friends. There were more DOM's at The Home now, but the only person who seemed outraged by this was Jack.

Liza didn't know what to do with the DVD's. She hadn't mentioned their existence to anyone, but she knew that somehow they could be used to assure Jack's well-deserved humiliation and downfall. They could be used to bring an end to his sexcapades with anyone even remotely associated with The Home, which would include family members of the residents (like herself), a situation that would be disastrous to a hardcore womanizer like Jack. They could even be used to have Jack arrested on morality charges, which would ensure that he would be forever banned from holding any position of authority such as the one he now held and exploited so blatantly and unashamedly. But Liza didn't want to bring disgrace or scandal to The Home. It was Jack alone who deserved to be brought down.

Liza decided to break her own promise to herself and spend one last night in bed with Jack. She would make it a night neither of them would ever forget.

* * * * *

Liza arrived at Jack's Residence dressed to be fucked. She had chosen her outfit to be unmistakably provocative. She wanted to be sure that even if Jack hadn't been in the mood for sex before her arrival, he'd get into that mood very quickly once he saw her. She had on a dress that clung to her curves everywhere. A deep vee opening at the bodice exposed her cleavage and confirmed that she had chosen not to wear a brassiere. The dress revealed the gentle curve of her belly, the bolder thrust of her hips and buttocks, and the strong lines of her thighs. It was hemmed well below the knee, but a slit up one side exposed her stockinged legs with each step, almost to where her panties would have been if she'd been wearing any. The dress was so perfectly tailored that without the side slit she could probably not have walked in it at all. Her stiletto heels made her shapely legs look impossibly long, and lifted and firmed her ass cheeks while allowing them to move enticingly with each step. Even the crease between her buttocks was clearly delineated by the tight dress. She looked not only edible, but deliciously so.