Home Gym Pt. 03

Story Info
The rules change and they are ready to move forward.
1.6k words
4.67
7.7k
8

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/29/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Home Gym Part 3

Joe E Hartley

September 2022

Readers,

I have reviewed parts 1 and 2 of this story and other than finding far too many typos, I discovered that many readers wanted a part 3. After rereading parts 1 and 2, I agree; this story just stopped as it was just about to get interesting.

My apologies. I will try to correct that oversight here.

If the idea of seniors (those over 65) having sex is not your thing, you may want to pass on this story.

Joeehartley

Stan and Vicky moved into the bedroom knowing that after such a long wait the rules were finally changed.

They had seen each other naked and even fondled each other a few times, pushing the self-imposed boundaries each time.

Although this did not seem forced, it did not have the spontaneity they had when they pushed their resolve to not have sex. They both wanted to cross this threshold, but this way seemed to be contrived.

"Something about this feels off. I mean I want to have sex with you and we have waited as we said we would. We got to know each other and shared our fears, but something is still not right," Stan shared.

"I know, it's all so preplanned," Vicky agreed.

"How about if we just continue as we have been, but without the restrictions?" Stan asked.

"There still has to be that awkward first time. It would have been different if you just had sex then gotten to know each other. I think it's that age old problem about turning a friend into a lover," Vicky shared.

"We've talked a lot about our views and history, but not too much about what we each enjoy sexually. We could have that conversation now and see where it leads," Stan offered.

"I like that idea, first off, I love being stroked. I love to feel your hands on my body, like when you massaged me the other day," Vicky shared.

"I've read that there is more to massage than just relieving sore muscles. We both know there are parts of the body that turn us on when they are touched. How about if we avoid those and look for other erogenous zones with a gentle caress, like this," Stan said as he stroked the side of her face and neck.

Vicky sighed her pleasure as she leaned into his hand,

"My turn," she said," take off your shirt."

Stan removed his shirt and Vicky started to lightly rub a finger across his collar bones from one shoulder to the other. Stan felt a wave of electricity flow over him from the gentle touch.

Before long they were both naked and Vicky was lying on her stomach as Stan drew his finger tip softly down her spine all the way to that space between her legs. He knew he had violated the agreed upon restriction against touching the known "hot" spots, but she was very wet and raised her butt to greet him.

He was also so highly aroused he forgot about everything but entering her from the rear.

After a frantic several minutes both Stan and Vicky lay hot and sweaty on the bed.

"Well, that solves that problem," Vicky said with a laugh. "That was fantastic and did not feel preplanned at all. I loved it."

"Maybe next time we will not be so stress filled," Stan commented.

"I liked the massage forepay," Vicky responded, "Especially that last part with your finger down my spine. That sent me over the top."

A couple of hours later Vicky went home totally happy and very satisfied.

The next morning Stan waited for Vicky to show up for their morning walk. He felt they needed to touch base when they were not in the afterglow of a sexual orgasm.

Vicky soon appeared ready to walk, "Ready?" she asked.

"I'm ready," Stan answered. "Yesterday we really didn't get a chance to talk about our naked romp, other than about how good it felt. Are you okay with the way things happened?"

"I'm so much more than okay. We breached a major hurdle that was holding us back, and in case you didn't notice the sex was amazing," she replied.

"I agree, the sex was amazing. I just wanted to see if you felt the same as you did last night after you had time to process it," Stan commented.

"The only thing I processed last night was how to make it happen again," she laughed.

They continued their walk with an extra bounce in their step. They talked about what they had enjoyed about sex in the past, the various positions, and foreplay techniques.

Vicky informed Stan that she had a yoga routine she liked to do every so often and asked if he might want to join her. Something about the way she announced this yoga routine of hers told Stan she had an ulterior motive for suggesting this. Maybe it was the sly grin on her face, or the way she held her body, but he knew something was up.

"I've never done yoga before and have no idea how to even start," he shared.

"That's okay. You can just watch this time and maybe next time you might join in," she said.

Stan noticed that smirk again, and searched his brain for everything he knew about yoga.

"Is yoga that slow exercise where you do a lot of bending over?" He asked remembering a video he saw long ago of a woman in skin tight leotards bending over and displaying her ass.

"Yeah, that's it. It is easier than the aerobics we have been doing and I think you'll like it," she replied still wearing that sexy grin.

They finished their walk then went over to Vicky's house for a cool drink. Vicky talked about the benefits of yoga and that she'd been doing it for years. She talked about the importance of wearing loose clothing that you could easily move around in, or nude.

She gave him that sexy grin again as she mentioned that last part.

They had been resting for an hour when Vicky announced she was going to start her yoga routine. She had changed into a pair of loose gym shorts and a cut off Tee-shirt. She led Stan back to her workout room and gracefully got into the first pose. It didn't look too hard and she held that pose for a while before moving onto another. These, so far were both standing poses and other than the sexy woman performing them, they were not that erotic.

Stan had to eat his words as Vicky bent into her next pose. This was what Stan had remembered yoga was. Her butt faced him and her forehead almost touched her knees. Her top followed the pull of gravity exposing both of her breasts. She then lowered her hands to the floor and Stan's view was diverted.

"This is called downward facing dog," she told him.

Stan had to clear his throat before he could answer. "That is a very erotic pose," he said.

"Well, I don't normally have a sexy man behind me. You might like it even better if I were naked," she answered.

"I think I would, but I doubt if I could control myself if you were naked and in that pose.," he added.

Vicky stood, faced Stan, and removed her top. She stared at his reaction as her top no longer concealed her breasts. She loved to see the smile on his face and the bulge in his shorts. She flashed him a sly smile and turned back around. She placed her thumbs inside the waist band of her shorts and slowly started her forward bend. The waist of her shorts moved lower as she bent forward.

Stan's arousal matched what he's felt last night and he moved closer to the increasingly exposed flesh. He touched the small triangular bone low on her spine that defined the beginning of her twin cheeks.

Her shorts receded another inch and Stan's finger followed their path. Within seconds Vicky shorts were on the floor, and Stan's finger was between her legs.

Vicky started to squirm and Stan's clothes were gone in an instant. Neither of them showed any restraint but unlike last night Stan did not enter her immediately, instead he dropped to his knees and licked her core supporting her body with both of his arms wrapped around her pelvis.

He assured her an orgasm and as soon as she could stand, she directed him back into the bedroom and pushed him face and cock up onto the bed. She licked his cock from balls to tip slowly and took him fully into her mouth.

Vicky maneuvered her hips directly over his face as she pumped his cock with her mouth.

Stan licked the lips presented to him and the wet channel between them. He felt the pressure building low in his body and he knew Vicky felt it too, since she was increasing the tempo of her thrusts. He felt her body convulse against his just as he released his pent up passion into her mouth.

Readers,

Thank you for reading my work. Remember that I, like most writers on this site, receive no compensation for our work. The only reward I get is the votes and comments I get from you, the reader.

If you choose to contact me through e-mail, make sure to check your junk folder, because I always respond.

If you enjoy my work, please give it a 5-star rating.

joeehartley