Home Not So Alone

Story Info
Anya loves masturbating in her empty house. Or is it?
3.6k words
4.59
17.9k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anya was suddenly awake, her eyes open as the July sunrise poured through her windows and bathed her in its glow. She listened, but heard only the silence of an empty house. She smiled. All alone.

It had been a stressful final semester, essays and exams wiping out her social life for six months straight. She hadn't even been able to properly celebrate her 21st birthday. So when Anya had learned that her housemates were moving out the day after graduation, she was initially disappointed. The last chance of their adult lives with no responsibilities or consequences, and they were all disappearing into London, to placements and internships. Straight onto the corporate ladder.

Not Anya. She'd decided to spend the Summer doing everything she'd either missed out, or failed to get the opportunity to do, over the last three years - beginning with living alone. It had only been two weeks since the others had left the house but Anya was already worried that she might never be able to go back. No crowding in the kitchen; no waiting for the shower. She had even taken to walking around the house naked, as she was now. It felt liberating.

She'd been particularly relieved when Simon moved out. Good-looking but incredibly arrogant, she oscillated between finding him unbearable and irresistible. He'd hit on Anya a few times and she had to admit, she'd been tempted. But the idea of hooking up with someone she had to see every day was too much, so she was glad the temptation had been removed.

Anya descended the creaky stairs - never again to wake her up as one of her housemates brought someone home to have noisy sex with - and drifted into the living room. She stopped to look at her reflection in the mirror. Her straight black hair was tousled around her face, her olive skin looking clear after three months with no drugs or alcohol. "Not for long," she thought.

She admired her own breasts - full but perky, the left slightly larger than the right, both pointing up slightly when viewed sideways on. She cupped herself, squeezing a nipple between her fingers. She felt hot, and her mind wandered - imagining bringing guys back to the house, of their reaction to seeing her. It had been way too long since Anya had been fucked, and the vague fantasy was making her tingle between the thighs. "It's never too early to love yourself," she thought, falling gently into the corner of the couch.

Anya opened her legs, her left foot staying up on the leather as the right came to the floor. She reached down the side with her left hand, and found what she was looking for. Another benefit of living alone - being able to leave one of her favourite vibrators, a mini-wand, within arms' reach. She switched it on. That ugly hum - too loud to use with people around, but a small price to pay for the way it made her feel.

Anya closed her eyes and held the toy against that sensitive spot. The sensation on her clit sent signals like electricity around her body, seeming to spread over her skin. Her breathing was shallow; she started to pant.

She put her spare hand to her breasts, stroking her nipples and then squeezing as she felt the orgasm building, an almost-unbearable feeling she was going to lose control. She didn't want it to end. Drawing her climax out for as long as possible, Anya switched off the toy. She put two fingers on her clit and began to stroke herself. Even she was surprised at just how wet she was, and within a few seconds her fingers were coated.

The toy had been so noisy that the silence now seemed loud itself. Anya was hyper-aware of her own urgent breathing. But there was something else, too. A rhythmic, persistent sound. Thwick-thwick-thwick-thwick. Almost like...

Anya's eyes snapped open and the mystery sound instantly stopped. She slowly turned her head to her right, and gasped. Sitting at the other end of the couch, facing her, was Simon. He was staring at Anya's naked body, his eyes focussed between her legs. She looked down and gasped again. Simon's hand was in his lap, his fingers wrapped around the shaft of his own rock-hard cock.

"What ... what are you doing here?"

To her surprise, he looked her straight in the eye. A sly smile crept across his face.

"The same thing as you, apparently."

Anya was disarmed. She was expecting an apology and perhaps even a little shame. Instead, Simon's eyes moved down her body and back to her pussy, now covered by her open hand.

"Don't stop on my account," he said, his arm starting to move again.

Anya felt a glut of emotions. She was angry. Confused. She was also surprisingly turned on. Looking at Simon in a new light, the outline of his broad, rower's shoulders through his t-shirt was enticing. His confidence felt infectious.

"If you're going to join me," she said, "then you have to JOIN me. Take them off."

She waved her hand up and down, indicating Simon's clothes. He stood up quickly, and as he lifted his t-shirt over his head Anya got her first good look at his cock. Jutting out of his shorts, fully erect, with a slight upwards incline. She started stroking herself once more, the idea of having made Simon hard suddenly the hottest thing in the world.

His shorts came down and Anya was treated to its full glory - long enough that she could fit both hands on it, she guessed - but it was his girth that really struck her. He was thicker than any guy she'd been with - admittedly, not a huge number - and she found herself wondering whether her fingers would fit around him. She felt herself getting even wetter, her fingers sliding over her own skin.

"Better?" Simon asked.

"Much better," she replied.

He stood directly in front of her, his cock level with her eyes as he continued stroking. She fixed her gaze hungrily on him as her hand moved in circles over her clit.

Simon stepped forward and stopped stroking. He gripped the base of his dick in his fingers and held it straight, its swollen head pointing directly at Anya's face. She lifted her hand and tentatively wrapped her fingers around him, as far as she could. He felt good in her hand, smooth and hard.

"Nice try," she said, looking up at his hopeful eyes. "But this isn't about you."

Anya gently pulled Simon down, until he was kneeling on the floor with his erection resting on the sofa, just inches from Anya's wet pussy.

"As you were," she smiled, making a jerking gesture with her wrist. He began to stroke himself again while Anya watched, a wicked grin on her face.

"You got to watch, so now I get to watch."

But the sight of Simon's huge cock, pointing directly at her, was too much to bear. She wrapped her left leg around him and urged him forward, her hand guiding his cock between her legs. She stroked the tip against her clit, brushing it against her pussy lips so he could feel how wet she was.

"Not just yet..." she teased, sliding him up and down. He felt her - hot, wet. It was all Simon could do not to push her down and take control, but he let her have her way. Anya fumbled, letting him slip from her fingers. Without hesitating, he pushed himself against her.

Anya was so wet that the tip of his cock met no resistance, sliding inside her as she let out an involuntary scream of pleasure. He slowly pushed the rest of his head into her. She pressed her hands against his chest.

"Slowly. Please. It's so thick..."

As Simon gradually entered her, Anya could feel herself stretching to accommodate him. He was gently thrusting, his stiff dick sliding almost all the way out then pushing a little further in each time.

"I've never felt this full before," she sighed. Simon started to slowly fuck her.

Between her toy and her fingers, Anya had brought herself so close to coming that it wasn't long before she was on the verge again. She was grinding her hips into Simon, pulling him closer with her hands. He felt her pussy tighten around him, urging him to thrust harder.

Anya put her hands on Simon's hips and pushed him back. He pulled away, his cock slipping free of her with a wet popping sound.

"Sit down."

Anya patted the couch. Simon did as he was told, sitting down next to her. She pushed herself onto her knees then turned to face him, throwing her left leg over his body to straddle him. She reached between her thighs to hold his cock - somehow feeling even bigger now - as she lowered herself onto it.

She put her hands on his shoulders and started to fuck him, her breasts riding up and down on his face in time with her stroke. He wrapped his mouth around her nipple and gently sucked it, flicking his tongue over it each time her pussy slammed into his lap.

Anya felt so tight as she rode Simon. He focussed on the sensation of her pussy gripping his shaft as she moved up and down on him. He was thrusting back against her hips, his speed increasing as he felt that delicious tingle starting to build. Anya groaned as she felt him harden inside her. She slid down into Simon's lap, taking all of him into her, and suddenly stopped.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

She sat up straight, enjoying the way he filled her completely. She leaned into his ear.

"Oh, nothing's wrong," she whispered. "You just have to work for it..."

Anya started to move again, slowly this time. She savoured every inch of Simon, taking control and thinking only of the orgasm she could feel building from her clit and her g-spot simultaneously. Each time she felt him stiffen, she stopped once more and let him almost fall out of her before using his cock to stroke herself closer.

Simon felt it instantly - Anya's whole body jerked back and her pussy convulsed, squeezing his entire length. She closed her eyes and let out a squeal, shuddering as every nerve in her body activated. She was sensitive now and Simon's cock felt twice the size as she rolled off him, onto her back, taking short and shallow breaths.

Simon jumped to his feet, his cock on a hair trigger and ready to explode. He turned to face Anya and took a sidestep so he was standing over her face as the last wave of orgasm juddered through her body. Her eyes were still closed but her mouth was hanging open, gulping air.

He straddled her, his knees either side of her head, and held his glans - swollen and glistening - to her lips. Her warm breath was almost enough on its own, but then she opened her mouth and pushed out her tongue to gently lick the underside of his cock, right on the tip. She felt it twitch and Simon groaned, tightening his grip as his cock started to throb.

Anya quickly closed her mouth, pushing Simon's pulsing hard-on up as he started to cum. The first load landed across her lips and slowly dribbled down her cheek. Simon pointed his trembling cock downwards as it juddered again, this time spraying cum over anya's neck and chin.

He clambered to his feet as the climax subsided, his cock being dragged over Anya's breasts and leaving a sticky trail. She sat up, and looked down at the cum trail from her neck to her nipple. She couldn't help but laugh.

"At least you didn't get it in my eyes!"

"There's always next time."

"Well, that's very presumptuous. Although," she reached up and touched Simon's cock. Softer now, but still pleasingly substantial. "I would like another go on this ride."

She started to stroke him, lubricated by her juices and his cum. To her surprise he started to grow hard in her hand. She put her other hand on him and within seconds he was fully erect.

BUZZZZZZ.

The doorbell was an offensive sound at the best of times, but under the circumstances it was horrifying.

"Who the hell could that be?" Anya wondered out loud.

"Whoever it is," Simon was grinning mischievously. "If you answer the door as you are right now, I will go down on you until you beg me to stop."

She stood up and went to look in the mirror, but decided against it. Had she checked, she'd have seen her hair a tousled mess, stuck to her face with sweat and semen. One half of her face was glazed with Simon's still-wet cum, and it clung to her lips and chin.

Anya opened the door very slightly and peered out. Oh, no. It was her friend Sarah. This was worse than a stranger.

"Are you going to open the door? Wait, is that sex hair?"

"I'm... kind of busy right now?"

Sarah pushed the door open and squealed with laughter as she realised her friend was naked. Anya pushed the door back, but it was too late.

"You dirty little slut! I love it. But we are meant to be going to that gallery today..."

Damn. How long had she and Simon been fucking for?

"But if you want to stay in and get screwed by... anyone I know?"

"Hey Sarah." Simon was stood behind Anya, equally unkempt.

"No, it's fine. Just give five minutes."

"Anya, darling, you're covered in jizz. You're going to need more than five minutes."

"Ok, come in."

Simon ducked into the nearest room - the kitchen - to hide his modesty as Sarah came through to the living room. She caught the scent of sex immediately.

"Did you have to do it here?" she laughed. "I think I'll get myself a coffee."

"Don't come i - " Simon's words were too little too late as Sarah pushed the kitchen door open, finding Simon completely naked except for the towel he was holding over his front.

Sarah's mouth opened, but no sound came out. Despite his attempt at modesty, Simon's erection - and its size - was obvious, bulging against the towel.

"No wonder Anya lost track of the time," Sarah said, her eye briefly meeting his before drifting back to the bulge.. "So are you two, like, a thing?"

"It's a funny story actually... well not funny exactly. But ... no. Just friends."

Sarah took a step towards Simon. She was pretty, with green eyes and red hair that always looked just tousled enough to suggest some mischief. Her petite frame was squeezed into a white v-neck and a short black mini-skirt, which she was absent mindedly fidgeting with.

"Just friends? So was that someone else's cum all over her face?"

"Really good friends?"

They both laughed. Sarah's restless hands found their way to the towel, her fingers lightly stroking Simon's barely-covered hard-on. Anya appeared in the doorway, freshened up but wearing only a small pink dressing gown. It barely covered her nipples and stopped an inch or two below her bikini line.

"Friends with benefits," she said.

"And believe me," she sidled up to Sarah and slipped her fingers behind Simon's towel, stroking his skin. "It is quite the benefit."

Anya tugged the towel away and it fell to the floor, leaving Simon naked. Released from the pressure, his cock sprang free. Sarah's mouth fell open as she brazenly stared at it.

"Oh. Oh my."

Anya put one hand on Simon's muscular chest and reached down with the other, cradling his shaft in her fingers and pushing it towards Sarah. Sarah reached out and put her thumb and finger either side, marveling at how far she had to stretch them.

"You're already wet aren't you?" Anya purred. "Be my guest."

"You know I'm right here," Simon began, mock-offended. "I can actually he-"

By the time he finished his sentence, Sarah was on her knees trying to wrap her lips around his dick. She had both hands on it now, stroking his length while she stretched her mouth around the end. Simon felt her lips slide over the ridge, and was impressed as she worked him in and out of her mouth, twisting her hands around the base. She knew what she was doing.

"Fuck, you're good at this," he moaned, putting his hand on the back of her head. He looked down and saw her face - pure concentration. She glanced up at him, making eye contact as she pulled him out of her mouth and slapped his cock against her tongue.

Anya joined Sarah on the floor. Simon looked even bigger from this angle, almost intimidating. Anya put her hand between Sarah's thighs, stroking her skin. She slid it up, past her skirt, and felt the heat between her legs. Sarah wasn't wearing any underwear, and sucking Simon's cock was making her smooth, waxed pussy wet. Anya's finger slid up to Sarah's clit and stroked in a circular motion.

Anya kept fingering Sarah as she sat up and put her tongue on Simon's huge cock. The two girls were running their tongues over it simultaneously and taking turns putting him in their mouths. Sarah could take him more deeply, which didn't surprise Anya. She had practice.

Simon couldn't believe the view in front of him. As the two girls shared his cock, Anya's hand was sliding up Sarah's skirt, making her moan and whimper. Anya was lifting the skirt as she stroked Sarah, until her bare pussy was exposed. She turned to Sarah.

"You might just be wet enough now. Maybe."

Sarah stood up, her skirt now more of a belt, and leaned on the kitchen counter. From the floor, Anya grabbed Simon's cock and pulled him, guiding him towards her friend. She had the perfect view of Sarah's tight butt and tiny, puffy pussy as it was pushed open. Anya was impressed with how easily the thick, eager dick disappeared into Sarah. Simon was halfway in when Sarah let out a loud whimper. He stopped, and Anya enjoyed the sight of her friend's stuffed pussy, Simon's shaft resting halfway into it.

"I didn't say stop!" Sarah pushed back against Simon, half-moaning and half-crying until his balls slapped against her clit. She kept making the sound as he began to fuck her, gently at first but building up to thrusts so deep that Anya could see Sarah was going to lose her balance. She stood up, and put a hand on each of them.

"I've got an idea, but you'll have to follow me."

She took Sarah's hand and walked through to the living room. Anya bent from her waist, putting her hands on the couch for balance, and lifted her dressing gown over her ass. Sarah did the same, presenting Simon with two eager pussies as he walked in.

The two girls looked at each other, not knowing who would be first. Prepared - hoping - to feel Simon's cock squeezing into them. Anya leaned over and kissed Sarah softly on the lips. She kissed back, harder, her tongue stroking Anya's.

Simon watched them kiss, and slid two fingers into each women as they did, curling his fingers down to massage their g-spots. Anya broke the kiss first, her breathing increasing. He'd make her come first, he decided.

Keeping his fingers inside Ana, he pushed his dick against Sarah and slowly thrust until she started to pant. Then, straight into Ana - so wet now that he could fill her straightaway.

He alternated between Sarah and Anya, each getting five or six thrusts at a time, unable to believe his luck, until that unmistakable sensation returned. He stopped mid-stroke, his entire cock deep inside Sarah, and put a hand on each girl's ass.

"I'm gonna cum soon." he said, gasping for air.

Sarah fell forward onto the couch, letting Simon pop out of her. She turned to face him, ready to offer him her mouth, but he was already back inside Anya.

Anya looked over her shoulder as Simon's thrusts became more urgent, rocking her body.

"Tell me wh -" she started to say, but she already knew. The head of Simon's cock was hardening as he pushed it into her, and his shaft started to tremble. Anya's climax was building inside, from her g spot, and she thrust her hips back into him at such an angle that his throbbing cock was hitting the right spot. Her body started to shake.

Sarah was watching from the couch as Simon pounded Anya, both of them seemingly on the brink. She was touching herself, her thumb on her clit while two fingers finished the job Simon had started.

With a final tilt of his hips, Simon pushed himself deep into Anya. He crashed into her body and she slipped forward on the couch, almost losing her footing. She felt him pulsing inside her, throbbing against her g-spot. For a second, stillness. Then he cried out as his whole body twitched.

Anya felt it - the pulsing of Simon's shaft followed by the feeling of wet warmth. Each throb followed by more cum. Her orgasm squeezing against his, milking every last drop. His deflating dick - acting as a plug - slipped out of her, and she felt the warmth trickling out of her, coating her thighs. She collapsed to the floor.

12