Home On The Range Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RecHiker
RecHiker
2,912 Followers

He told me the water felt cold because it was spring fed and before we jumped in, our body temperature was high from the hot air. I had to agree with him after being in the water for five to ten minutes. It really was refreshing. We swam around in the pond and talked about our future and how we were going to handle my mom.

When my teeth started chattering grandpa advised me to swim towards the dock and he would be right behind me. I joked with him and said, "Just like going upstairs, but you'll have to swim under the water to see my pussy now."

I made it to the dock and as I climbed up the ladder to get on the dock, grandpa was right behind me looking up. When I stepped on the dock and turned around, I laughed and said, "You horndog you. You just can't get enough peeking at my pussy from behind, can you?"

He smiled at me on his way up the ladder and said, "No Britt, I will never tire from seeing your naked body. You are beautiful and you look lovely."

I hugged my body against grandpa and said, "Thank you. None of the boys back home ever told me I was beautiful. I love hearing that from you."

"The boys back home probably never saw you dressed like this either." Grandpa said.

Before we started to sweat, or at least before I started to sweat, we strolled down the dock and up to the blanket I had spread out. The warm breeze suddenly felt great. Grandpa and I rolled towards each other and hugged. We kissed and talked and kissed some more. Finally, we rolled over on our back and looked up into the huge oak tree as we continued to talk about us. I found out grandpa was thrilled to think he still had a chance to have a son.

We talked about our nudity. I asked grandpa if he had any limits on who could and could not see me naked. He told me I was free to be naked with anyone I wanted but if there was someone who had seen me naked and then turned into an asshole, he would protect me. I told him I'd most likely stay completely naked during the summer months, when I could.

I rolled over again toward grandpa and saw our conversation about me being seen naked had a positive effect on him, so I moved down and licked my new favorite lollipop. I opened my mouth and took the head of his cock in and started to actually suck it while using my tongue to caress the gland as the base of it. I used my hand and started pumping his cock into my mouth and I could tell right away that grandpa enjoyed what I was doing. It didn't take long before grandpa was getting ready to blow his load.

I know from previous night's experience when his cock went to the back of my mouth and the head of it plugged my throat, that made him groan more so I tried that again. I removed my hand to give me total access to his cock and I felt him pump his hips up I forced my own head to go down and sure enough, the head of his cock went into my throat. The next time I forced my head down harder and the whole head of his cock slid into my throat and I didn't gag as much.

I rested on one stroke and caught the next one and I really forced my head down and this time I felt his cock go far into my throat and it was there for at least two seconds until grandpa pulled back. I held my head up and waited. When I felt grandpa come up, I held my head low and this time he slid all the way into my throat and my face was against his pubic area. Grandpa must have sensed how far he was in my throat and he put his hand on the back of head and held me in place until I started to pull up and he let my head go.

I knew grandpa was close, so I pulled off his cock while I stroked it and said, "When you get ready to cum, tell me, I want to try something."

He smiled at me and I put my mouth back on his cock. His pumping continued and I held my head still and let him fuck my mouth until I heard him say, "I ..." I forced my head down his cock until my nose was smashed against his pubic and I felt the weirdest thing in my life. His hot cum was shoot right into my esophagus and filling it up quick. Grandpa had his hand on the back of my head but when I started to lift up, he quickly released me. I didn't gag or swallow because all the good stuff was already in my stomach. I cleaned grandpa's cock off and then sat up and saw snake sitting on the other side of grandpa stroking that monster cock of his.

I leaned down and kissed grandpa and whispered, "Should I?"

The smile that spread across grandpa's face told me what I needed to know. I kissed grandpa and then got up and moved over in front of snake. I was mesmerized by the size of his cock, so I attentively reached out and tried to wrap my hand around it, but I only managed to get it part way. I started stroking my hand up and down the monster. I leaned forward and licked the huge head then I stretched my mouth out as far as I could and all I could fit was only the head.

I looked up at snake and nodded my head with the tip of his cock in my mouth. He started pumping his cock and I licked the gland with my tongue as I had with grandpa and soon I felt the first blast of cum hit the back of my mouth, I tried to swallow it all but I couldn't and I had to pull him out of my mouth in time for him to blast my face three more times. Snake had more cum in his balls than grandpa did. I was going to use a towel to wipe my face but decided to run down to the pond and dive in.

I reached out for a hand from each of my men as I said, "Come on, I need to swim."

We got up and trotted down the dock to the edge, where we let go of our hands and I proceeded to make the single splash in the water while my guys were standing on the dock laughing their foolish asses off. I started to swim back to the dock when both of them cannonballed me. We laughed and played in the water for almost a half hour before I needed to get out. I didn't have as much meat on my bones as my men did so I got cold faster. We swam back to the dock and while I climbed up the ladder, my two guys stayed in the water looking up at my pussy. Finally, they came up the ladder and we walked down the dock and sat down on the blanket.

The three of us sat there talking about general stuff until grandpa asked me what was for lunch. I got up to get the basket and when I bent over to pick it up snake slithered forward and slipped his finger into my pussy and I jumped. Again, both of my guys laughed at me. I looked at snake and said, "You'd better watch it mister or I'm going to grab that monster of yours and run all the way back to the house."

Grandpa started laughing even harder and said, "Now, that's something I'd pay to see."

I sat down with the basket between my feet with my men sitting on either side of me. I passed out the sandwiches, and then opened the bag of chips for all of us to share. Grandpa opened the cooler and passed out a beer to each of us. As we sat and ate our lunch, we discussed many important issues about the ranch.

He told us that he was going to make a call and find out how much longer it would take to finish up the training of my horse. He wanted me to learn to ride a cutting horse because it was very different than learning to ride a horse for pleasure. A cutting horse, is a working horse and is trained to single out a cow and cut it from the herd so it was by itself and during the process, whatever the cow did the properly trained cutting horse would make a counter move to keep the cow separated and move the cow in toward a pen or whatever was being used for the singled out animals. The rider had to learn to hold on to the saddle horn and not fall off the horse while it was working the cow.

As grandpa explained all that to me, I understood the importance of wearing jeans, chaps and my new cowgirl boots when learning to ride my cutting horse. Snake added some different important information to what grandpa said. I suddenly learned that I was sitting between two very experienced men and it would be to my advantage to learn and be a sponge to soak up all the information they could or would give me.

I was amazed at myself for adopting such a different lifestyle that I grew up in. A month ago, no man had ever seen me in less than a bikini and now I was sitting here completely naked between my two men. The hardest work I'd ever done in Cleveland was housework, and here I was already managing the barn chores by myself, feeding the animals, shoveling the manure out of their pens and stalls and doing all the housework on top of those other chores. I was damn proud of myself.

We stayed at the pond for the rest of the afternoon and during that time the three of us would swim, dry off and talk then repeat the process all over again. As hard as it is to say, I actually did get used to jumping in that cold water after the fourth or fifth time. It was a great afternoon filled with fun and business, but all good things must end. We gathered up everything and refolded the blanket and put it and the towels back in the canvas bag. Grandpa took the empty beer bottles and put them in the cooler for the trip back to the house.

When we arrived, my men helped me put everything away before we went back to the barn and did the evening chores while we talked about what we'd have for supper. Grandpa suggested we should have something that didn't take long to prepare but was still filling. After some more discussion we decided on grilling some hamburgers and making a small macaroni and tuna fish salad with onions and green peppers in it, for the vegetables. Of course, we had to slice some extra onion to put on our hamburger.

We finished feeding all the animals and then headed for the house. All three of us took turns taking a shower in our bathroom before we went downstairs to the kitchen. I was surprised when grandpa and snake followed me into the kitchen and offered to help get supper ready. Grandpa took the responsibility of taking the hamburgers out of the freezer, I started the macaroni cooking then snake and I set about cutting up the onions and peppers for the salad and snake continued to cut more onion for our hamburgers. Through the whole process, all three of us drank beer that grandpa kept passing out to us, every time we emptied our bottle.

It didn't take long before we sat down for supper and enjoyed our meal. When we finished, both grandpa and snake helped me clean off the table. I washed the dishes, snake dried them, and grandpa put them away. In no time at all, we were finished, and with a cold beer in hand, we started for the door so we could relax and enjoy the evening on the porch. Just as I was going through the door, the phone rang, and grandpa went back to answer it. Snake and I went out and took our seats on the porch. A few minutes later grandpa came out on the porch with the portable phone and handed it to me. "It's your ma."

TO BE CONTINUED:

** First, thank you for taking time to read this.

** Please take a couple of seconds and vote for this story.

** Your vote rates the story/chapter and Literotica uses your votes to rate the authors.

***************************

RecHiker
RecHiker
2,912 Followers