Home On The Range Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RecHiker
RecHiker
2,909 Followers

I looked at grandpa (spike) and asked, "Why is he telling me all this stuff?"

"I can answer that Britt. When we finish business and you have signed the forms Mr. Campbell has asked me to draw up, you will be the co-owner of this ranch. Do you have a place we can sit down to talk?"

"Now Jim, stop being so damn formal. We've been friends for a very long time, let's go over and sit at the table."

"I asked, "Would either of you like a cup or coffee or a bottle of water?"

Both attorneys asked for water and grandpa said he would like water as well. I went to the refrigerator and pulled out four bottles of water and set them on the table then took four glasses out of the cupboard and placed one in front of each person.

For the next hour there was a bunch of legal mumble-jumble and I kept looking at grandpa for direction and all he did was reach out and hold my hand. We sat across from both lawyers and I saw them keeping looking across the table at me, more specifically, my small titties. I started to get turned on knowing they were looking at me although neither said a word about me being topless.

Jim asked grandpa a lot of questions, some of which I thought was totally out of line if not, totally ridiculous. They wanted to know if grandpa was being forced in any way to take on a co-owner, if he was still able to care for himself and a whole bunch more stuff, I thought was an invasion of privacy.

I behaved myself for a long time and didn't say a word until it seemed Jim was questioning my grandpa's ability to make decisions and being forced to take on a co-owner. I questioned, "Ummm ... Mr. Barclay, you may be my grandfather's friend but the questions you are asking him is making it sound like you think he's ready for a nursing home or something. I'm young but it really seems you are asking questions that are too personal for an answer. What the hell is going on here?"

Grandpa turned to me and said, "Britt, not only am I taking you on as a co-owner of this ranch, I'm also changing my will to add your name as my executor. I am changing everything to you in case something happens to me. Because of the major changes in my legal matters, Jim needs to make sure I am of sound mind and body. He also needs to make sure I am willingly making the changes without being forced to do so. It's just a lot of legal stuff I have to go through now so in case anything happens to me, you won't have any problems in taking over my estate."

Jim looked at me and said, "He's right Britt. I have to be sure, before we get to the paperwork that he is of sound mind and is not being forced by you or anyone else to transfer any of his assets to you or anyone else. If he doesn't do this now, you could be tied up in the courts for many years and it would cost you a lot of money to resolve. When I finish with Frank, I will have to ask you basically the same questions since you will be a very wealthy young lady when you sign the papers. Also, you will need legal representation and I want to offer my services to you as well. Please allow me to finish with Frank and then we'll get to you."

I sat back in my seat and looked at grandpa and all he did was smile at me. Sure enough, Jim turned to me and asked me the same questions he'd asked grandpa. I felt like I was under a microscope. But when it was over, Jim turned a paper towards grandpa and had him sign and date it. Then he slid the same paper over to Carol Jennings and asked her to witness grandpa's signature. When all the papers were signed, Jim gave grandpa copies of everything for him to put in his safe.

Next came the co-owner papers which Jim read to both grandpa and me. Grandpa said he wanted a fifty/fifty co-ownership instead of the forty-nine/fifty-one co-ownership which was listed in the papers. Jim crossed out and wrote in the change and had both of us initial the change. My name had already been added to all the legal documents for the Campbell estate for which I had to agree. When it came time to sign on the dotted line, grandpa turned to me and asked, "Are you ready to take the big step into your future?"

I smiled and answered, "To think I came out here to stay for three months this summer to help you and here I am about to inherit half of what you own. I'm beyond words but I will promise you now that I will do my best to make this ranch a total success. I will work hard beside you to accomplish that task. Yes, I'm ready to take that big step and become a ranch owner."

Grandpa waited for me to finish talking then leaned over and kissed me before he signed the papers. There were two copies of triplicate papers to sign. Both grandpa and I signed the papers and Jim gave grandpa a copy to keep in his safe and took the other copy and put it in his briefcase.

As the final piece of business, Jim asked me if I wanted to retain him as my attorney. Grandpa said, "Jim, why can't she be added as a co-signer on my retainer for you, so we don't have to pay you a double fee?"

Jim started to laugh as he replied, "Good point Frank. I guess with her being a family member and your successor, we could do that. Most people have someone else as a partner but in this case it will work. I will add Britt's name to your retainer, and have it automatically continue if anything should happen to you. I'll send you the copies from the office. You'll need to sign both of the copies and send one back to me."

I heard snake coming back on his tractor just as Jim was wrapping up our meeting. He reminded us that he would like to meet with us every quarter to make sure everything was the same. Grandpa laughed and said, "Jim, you are charging me by the minute now, so hurry up and get out of here before I have to turn the ranch over to you."

Jim laughed and said to grandpa, "Frank you are getting a discount today because your new co-owner has provided a fantastic view. She hasn't covered up her beautiful breasts even one time since we arrived. Young lady, I commend you on your beauty and ability to stand up for whatever reason you're topless."

I smiled as I said, "It's the heat. I came here from Cleveland where it's summer there too, but the weather off Lake Erie makes the summer heat more tolerable. Here, it just get's way to hot for me so if males can get away without wearing a shirt in this heat, so can I. I really don't give a shit what anyone thinks about it.

Carol spoke up and said, "Britt, I don't blame you one bit. If I thought I could get away without wearing a blouse and bra, I'd do it in a heartbeat. But being an attorney, someone would be sure to say something negative. I can't afford to crash my career trying to stay cool."

"Well Carol, I'll tell you this, if you ever want to be topless so you can judge for yourself how much cooler you'd be, call me and I'll take you out to the pond, it's about ten minute from here and totally secluded. You can go topless for as long as you want to. Don't worry, we won't be disturbed during the day because snake and grandpa go out and work on the range until supper time. We can have a girl's day out."

"That sounds like an inviting offer Britt. I may take you up on that one day when it's really hot and the office is slow."

"Carol, you'll be safe out here, ain't nobody nearby, our pond is very refreshing to swim in and again, totally private. It's an open invitation for you Carol, call any time. If you want to come out on a Sunday when your office isn't open, you can go out with us and have a picnic by the pond on Sunday afternoon. The only difference is, snake and grandpa will be there, but hey, I'm sitting here without a shirt on and grandpa isn't paying any attention to me being topless. I'm sure he won't bother you either."

All of us laughed while we shook hands. I walked over and gave Carol a hug and whispered, "You don't have to tell Jim where you are going, just call me and disappear."

We smiled at each other as we stepped apart and I hugged Jim also, I know he wanted me to press my little titties against him. He hugged me to him and said, "I think I'm going to like coming out here."

I smiled and stepped away from him and said, "You're just a dirty ole man. But then again, where I come from, all the men are dirty ole men. Lake Erie produces a lot of wind for Cleveland. The dirty ole men sit on the street and wait for the wind to blow up our skirts so they can see our panties, that is, for the women and girls who wear panties. I never particularly like wearing panties unless I'm on my period."

That made Jim blush and Carol giggle as we walked towards the door. We stepped out on the porch, and snake was walking up the steps when a pickup truck pulling a horse trailer slowly passed by the house. Grandpa and I shook hands with Carol and Jim again before they got in their car.

Snake, grandpa and I walked towards the barn. By the time we got to the trailer the driver was out of the truck and walking towards us. He greeted both snake and spike (grandpa) and spike introduced me to the guy as Britt. I reached out and shook his hand, but his eyes were firmly planted on my titties. I still had ahold on his hand when I said, "I hope you aren't offended by my lack of shirt but I ain't runnin' up to the house to get one just because you might be."

"No ma'am, I ain't offended, I'm just not used to seeing a topless female. They sure are pretty."

"What I want to see is you open that trailer up so I can see my horse."

"Yes ma'am, getting' it right now as a matter of fact."

Spike and snake started laughing as spike said, "A domineering lil bitch, ain't she?"

Snake added, "You hired her boss, you gotta put up with her now."

While the guy was in the trailer spike said, "This here is a good horse, one of the best around. He's a descendant of Old Sorrel who was one of the top American Quarter Horse right here in Texas. Old Sorrel sired over a hundred horses for the American Quarter Horse Association (or AQHA).

When the guy backed my horse off the trailer, I walked over to him and reached up to rub him behind his ears. I took his lead rope and walked him around and watched his legs. He'd toss his head once in a while, but he was a fine-looking animal from what a city girl could tell. I mentioned to spike we had to go into town and get my saddle so we could go for a ride. I asked, "What's his name?"

The guy who brought my horse looked at the papers he had and said, "Dustin."

Snake said, "She's a natural spike."

Spike smiled and said, "I know snake, I know. Just something about her that completes the package. Ain't seen one like this come along in a long time. Not even sure a boy could keep up."

I walked Dustin into the barn and opened the door to the next stall in line. I walked him inside and took off the lead rope, filled his water bucket and pushed some hay into his rack. I walked back out and handed the guy the lead rope and thanked him for bringing my horse to the ranch.

He shook hands with spike and snake before he walked back to his truck and drove away. Spike looked at me and asked, "What do you want to do now Britt?"

"I wanna go to town. I want all of us to take a ride this afternoon. That means we have a few stops to make before we get back here."

"Yeah, as long as we're going to town, I want to stop by the bank and get you to sign a card."

"Frank, I need to pick up a few things in town too, I'll ride along with you and Britt. I need to take a quick shower and put on some clean clothes; I can be ready in fifteen."

"Take your time snake, there's no need to race. We have to go up to the house and get our shirts."

We walked up to the house hand in hand and grandpa asked, "Are you excited Britt?"

"Beyond words grandpa."

"Grandpa the papers we signed with Jim, why did you have him change the numbers to fifty/fifty? Don't you want to maintain the larger percentage of your estate?"

Britt, I wanted us to be equal because I have a feeling, no matter how hard times get, you've got enough fire in that pretty little ass of yours that you'll just dig in and fight back. I just don't know why; I just think my hunch is correct."

"That's the second time today you've called my ass pretty and little, the first time got me in trouble, are we going to start over again?"

"Still thinkin' about your ass over other priorities aren't ya?"

Anyway, Britt, after we stop by the bank and get your name added to the savings, CDs and the checking account, you'll have full access to all our money. All I ask is that you spend it wisely because I'm not going to put any limits on you. Between you and me, we are multi-millionaires, but I don't want you to spread that word around. Now do you see why I wanted so badly for your ma to hang around the ranch and take over some day?"

"Grandpa, I didn't have any idea this ranch and you were worth that much. I promise if there are any major expenses to be paid out, WE will make that decision together."

"That's what I want to hear. And now that you are here, I want you to consider hiring at least four people so snake and I can work, but not as hard as we have been. We'll take care of the barn chores for our animals and the hired hands will have to take care of their own animals. Plus, they will have to provide their own hay and grain for their horses unless we make a provision in their contract to cover the costs as part of their package or they can reimburse us for what their horses eat."

"The hired hands have to know ranching, bring their own horse and tack and they can bunk out in the bunk house or travel to the ranch each day. We can decide that when we interview them. I want Becky to come to work for us, to give you another girl here on the ranch. I hope you can persuade her to take our offer."

"So how do we get the word out that we are looking for hired hands?"

"When we go into town today, every place we stop, we'll mention that we are putting on four ranch hands. The word will spread easy through the grapevine. We don't need no ads around here."

We were upstairs in our bedroom and grandpa switched to pants instead of shorts and I questioned why he did that and all he said was, "Ain't nobody want to see these bony white legs of mine. They'll spend all day looking at your legs though."

I went to my old room and pulled one of my shorter tank tops out of the dresser drawer and held it up to me in the mirror. I remembered this particular top came just below my small titties and that's the look I wanted everyone to see today. I carried it back into our bedroom where grandpa was just finishing up putting his western shirt on and I helped him snap it.

As we walked downstairs, grandpa said, "We are going to eat in town since it's way past lunch time. He stopped by the office and pulled a few checks out of the check book and put them in his shirt pocket. We left the house and walked down to the barn where snake was waiting for us. I started to get in the back seat, but snake stopped me and said, "Ms. Britt you belong up there in the front seat, I'll sit back here."

I sat down in the seat, thought about taking off my shorts then figured, being topless was good enough for today. Grandpa fired up his big diesel engine and let it run a couple minutes before he shifted into drive and off, we went to town. Grandpa told snake we'd eat in town because we were busy during lunch.

As we drove along, grandpa told snake we'd signed the papers and I was now half owner of the ranch and the executor of his will. Snake sat in the back seat and soaked in all the information. I turned in my seat so snake could see my titties and said, "Don't worry snake, if anything ever happens to grandpa, you will still be on the ranch for as long as you want."

Grandpa said, "That's right Britt, the place wouldn't be the same without snake. But like we talked about before, I don't plan on going anywhere for a long time."

"I don't want anything to happen to you either grandpa. Like this morning, I'd be totally lost if anything happened to you. I love you with my heart and soul."

"I love you too darlin', you're an angel in disguise. I know Maggie is looking down on me and still has a helping hand in everything I do."

"Ms. Maggie sure was a good woman Frank. Plenty of fond memories of her." Snake added.

We rolled into town and I still hadn't put my top on yet, until grandpa pulled up in front of the diner where we ate the last time were in town. I slipped my arms in first and them pulled my shirt over my head. I pulled the material down to its limit and I could feel the bottom of my titties. Grandpa looked at my stomach and smiled before he said, "I don't know if this town is ready for you Britt, but then again, when snake first came to town, they weren't ready for him either. Let's go get some lunch."

We got out of the truck and walked into the little place and there rang out a chorus of "Hi Frank, snake and you too Britt."

I was surprised they remembered my name so soon, but then again, this was small, not the big city I was used to. We found a place to sit and I sat beside grandpa and snake sat across from us. The waitress came over and dropped off menus and took our drink orders. For the first time I wanted a Pepsi while snake and grandpa ordered iced tea. She came back with our drinks and we gave her our lunch orders.

Grandpa (spike) said to the waitress, "We are looking to put on four hired hands out at the ranch, please spread the word. They have to know ranchin' I don't want any greenhorns."

While we were waiting for our meals, one of the guys from another table came over and sat beside snake and started a conversation with grandpa and snake. However, his attention seemed to be focused on my chest. I could feel my nipples pop up under my top, so I figured that's what he was most interested in seeing. Grandpa told him we were going to be putting on four ranch hands so if he heard someone was looking and a decent person, to tell him to call.

When our lunch came, the guy, instead of leaving, moved his uneaten lunch over to the table we were sitting at and continued to talk to spike. I listened carefully but didn't hear anything that was really relevant to the reason he first came over to talk. I think he was just waiting for me to move one way or the other and get a free titties peek. We finished lunch and the guy kept talking so I excused myself and went to the lady's restroom. I peed and washed my hands slowly to make sure I took as long as possible. When I walked out of the restroom, I saw the guy still talking. As I passed the table, I stopped and said, "I'll be outside to see what's out there when you're finished."

I wasn't outside only a couple of minutes when the conversation ended, and spike got up and went to the counter to pay for lunch. Meanwhile, snake joined me outside. We opened the door to the truck and let out some of the heat. Spike came out and profusely apologized for not cutting the guy off sooner. Spike realized the guy was only interested in looking at me. We laughed and got into the truck and drove the short distance to the bank.

All of us went inside the small bank and Spike requested to see the manager, while snake went to the only window to do whatever business he had to do. The woman showed us over to the manager's desk and grandpa introduced me to him. We sat down and grandpa told the manager he wanted to add my name on all his accounts including the checking account. I had to produce my license as identification.

The manager called the woman over and told her to make a copy of my license and then pull all of Frank Campbell's account information. It took some time to prepare all the papers I needed to sign and by the time I signed my name to everything, I had writer's cramp in my right hand. We finished our business with the manager, and he shook my hand and welcomed me to their town and especially as a customer to his bank. Spike told the bank manager he was looking to put on four ranch hands so if he heard anyone was lookin' to give them our number and have them call. He said he wanted to put them on in the next week or so.

RecHiker
RecHiker
2,909 Followers