Home Renos

Story Info
Wife teases and pleases the hired help.
4.5k words
3.96
10.6k
20
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Jake and the events I'm about to relate to you occurred a couple of months ago. Let me start by telling you a bit about my wife Jenna. When we first met, I was 32 and she had just turned 23. She had a great figure from years of playing sports, mainly soccer. Fast forward ten years. After two kids, she put on about 35 pounds. Her ass is bigger than it used to be and she's got a bit of a belly but her tits have also grown to 40DDs and she still turns heads. I work as a project manager and, since COVID, I typically work remotely. This has definitely improved my work/home life balance as I can finish work earlier and spend more time with Jenna and the kids.

In the mornings, my wife will usually lounge on the couch for half an hour with her iPhone and coffee after the kids have left for school. Typically, she's dressed in a silk pyjama set. Last year, we contacted a local contractor (friend of a friend) to have some renos done to our basement. For some reason, we both misremembered the day that he was scheduled to start. When the doorbell rang, I was surprised to see Tom (the foreman) and his assistant Brad standing on the step with their tools in hand. Both were well over 6 feet and quite fit. Tom looked to be about 40 and Brad was about 22. As they entered the kitchen, my wife turned around, clearly surprised that we had company.

At 9am, she was dressed as usual, in her silk pyjamas. There was no mistaking the fact that she was not wearing a bra and I noticed that the guys smiled as they exchanged a knowing look. Jenna immediately folded her arms over her breasts in embarrassment. As Tom and Brad went downstairs to start the work, my wife shot me a stern look and asked why didn't you let me know that they were here?"

I simply replied, "what's the big deal?"

"Well I would've gone and put on a bra for one thing!"

"I'm sure they're used to stuff like this. Probably happens to them all the time". She just laughed and called me a bad boy as she went upstairs to get showered and changed.

The next day around lunchtime, I was feeling super horny. The guys were in the basement working. Jenna was in the kitchen and I snuck up behind her, wrapped my arms around her waist and start nibbling on the back of her neck. That usually gets her really hot and I was confident that this time would be no different. She laughed and said "Hey cut it out! Those guys are here and I don't want you getting all excited cause nothing's going to happen." I took that as a challenge as I went from her neck to her ear and slowly started sucking on your ear lobe while my hands found their way under her tights and felt up her ass. She was wearing a G string so I had easy access to the soft round globes of her ass cheeks. She kept protesting that I should stop but when I reached around and slid my index finger inside the front of her panties and the folds of her slit, I discovered a wet and willing pussy.

I turned her around to face the island and in one quick motion, yanked her panties and tights to her ankles. At this point, she simply braced herself with her elbows on the island and prepared to receive my hard cock. As I eased my hard seven inch rod into her I lifted up the back of a shirt and I unsnapped her bra to release those big white orbs. Then I took her from behind. I wish I could say I lasted for more than a couple minutes but with the excitement of taking her there in our open concept kitchen, holding her huge knockers in my hands, and knowing that one of the guys might come upstairs at any minute, it wasn't long before I blew my load deep inside her tight pussy.

Pulling up her tights, Jenna said, "You're a dirty man, Jake Plummer!"

The next weekend I was outside shooting hoops in our driveway while Jenna sipped her coffee on the porch. At one point, after missing a short jumper, she teased me by saying, "I think you better stick to your day job."

"I bet you I can sink this thirty footer in one try."

Jenna laughingly shot back, "I bet you can't!"

"OK why don't we place a little wager on it?"

"OK what do you want to bet?"

I said that I'd make dinner for the next two weeks if I missed, but if I sunk the shot, she would have to wear short shorts all day the next day, sans panties. Jenna thought about it for a moment and then smiled. "I can't wait to take a break from making dinner. Go ahead and take the shot, LeBron."

I bounced the ball a couple times, took a big breath and then I took the shot. I'm not going to lie. It definitely wasn't an NBA quality shot but miraculously, the ball bounced off the backboard and went straight through the hoop. Not pretty, but it still counts. I couldn't believe my luck. The shock on my wife's face was priceless and after a split-second, she said "You don't really expect me to wear short shorts with no panties while the workers are here do you?"

I simply replied, "Hon, a bet is a bet. Make sure you wear the terry cloth ones." Jenna was not amused. The shorts I was speaking of were really short and had become a bit loose after years of wear and washing. As a result, her ass cheeks were always partially exposed whenever she wore them, which is why she seldom did anymore and then only if we weren't expecting visitors.

The next morning when Tom and Brad arrived, Jenna was sitting at the kitchen table. A good sport, she was wearing the blue terry cloth shorts I had requested and a white t-shirt. From what I could tell she wasn't wearing a bra and given the shortness of her terry cloth shorts she was showing a lot of leg. Jake cheerfully said, "Good morning, Mrs. P!" Jenna smiled and crossed her legs. The act of crossing her legs gave the illusion that she was not wearing any bottoms at all as we could see a lot of her ass as she sat in the chair. Needless to say, I was starting to get aroused.

 

At around 10am, I went down to the kitchen to get a snack where I found Jenna in the process of pouring a couple cups of coffee. She told me she was making them for Tom and Brad, who were working in the basement.  Still braless, her nipples were clearly visible under the thin t-shirt. With her hands holding the two coffee mugs, I couldn't help myself. I gently cupped and squeezed her full orbs and said, "I bet they'd love to be able to do what I'm doing right now."

Jenna laughed and, turning away, said, "No doubt, but these are for your hands and mouth only."

I was pleasantly surprised that my wife was being a good sport about our bet and more than a little excited about her showing off her body to Tom and Brad. While Jenna went downstairs, I poured myself a coffee. Before heading down to the basement, I pulled my shirt out of my pants to hide the "semi" in my pants.

As I entered the room where the guys were working, Tom had just begun to tell my wife about their last customer, a recently divorced, late forties cougar. According to Tony, "Annie" was a former gymnast, which helped explain why her legs and butt looked so amazing in short shorts. Annie told Tom that the only thing she missed about her ex was his package. The only problem was that Annie wasn't the only woman in the neighborhood that he was sharing it with. Tom told her that her ex must have been crazy to have risked losing a mature woman with a body that most 25 year women would envy.

Annie's lawyer had scored a very lucrative settlement from her ex-husband so there was no need for her to work. She typically spent afternoons enjoying the occasional round of golf with girlfriends or lounging around her pool. While Tom was renovating her kitchen, Annie would sunbathe topless just outside the sliding patio doors. On one particularly hot day, the guys had worked up quite a sweat while carrying new cabinets from the truck into the house. Annie mentioned that she was going to cool off in the pool and asked if they wanted to take a break.

Tom said, "Well, we have made some good progress this week. You wouldn't happen to have some swim trunks lying around, would you?"

Annie told him that her ex had taken all his clothes with him but they could swim in their underwear since her property was very private, and there was no risk of being observed by nosy neighbors. She then proceeded to mix some margaritas while the guys got undressed.

After a couple of drinks, Tom suggested a game of Marco Polo. At one point, Brad tried to tag Annie but ended up pulling her bikini bottom string and she made no attempt to retie it. One thing led to another and the game ended with a lot of laughing, not to mention grabs and feels, at the shallow end of the pool. In the process, both Tom and Brad lost their underwear and were sporting raging hard-ons. Annie immediately had the men sit side by side on the pool deck and proceeded to give them the wettest, sloppiest blowjobs that they had ever experienced. After alternating her attention between both of their manhoods for about ten minutes, Annie had Tom take her doggy style while she continued to suck Brad's pole.

As Tom finished his story, there was an uncomfortable silence. I think Tom was worried that he might have shared a bit too much with his newest customer. I glanced over at Jenna. She seemed a bit flushed and had one index finger at her mouth. To break the tension, I told Tom that I wanted him to take a look at the master bathroom upstairs because I was thinking of renovating it as well. Jenna went up the basement stairs first followed by Tom and then myself. As she climbed the stairs, Tom and I were treated to a show given that Jenna's thick white thighs were in plain view, not to mention her ass cheeks. Tom's eyes were glued to her ass all the way up the stairs. To my surprise, at the top of the stairs, Jenna stopped to pick up a couple of the kids' toys. This made her shorts ride up even more and I could clearly see her bare pussy lips. Jenna hates body hair and is religious about having a Brazilian wax every few weeks. Since Tom was directly behind her, and three steps lower, his face was only inches from Jenna's big ass. I wondered if he could smell her sex. Before I could stop myself, I blurted out "Jenna, in that position, you look good enough to eat".

"Well, after Tom's story, there's a good chance that's what's on your dinner menu tonight," she said. Tom high-fived me as Jenna laughed.

We then made our way into the bathroom where several pieces of Jenna's clothing, including a 40DD bra and g-string, were on the floor. As Jenna bent over to pick up her clothes, it caused her loose t-shirt to fall open at the top. From Tom's vantage point, he had a clear view of Jenna's big tits. After what seemed like a minute but was really only five or six seconds, Jenna looked up in time to see Tom adjusting his package, which was very prominent in his tight, faded jeans. She then looked at me and smiled. The temperature in the room had definitely gone up a few degrees!

To relieve the tension a bit, I asked Jenna to give Tom her thoughts on the shower reno she was envisioning. Jenna, while getting into the shower, mentioned that she wanted a more modern, walk-in shower. While Jenna and Tom chatted, I had a naughty idea. Quickly reaching into the shower, I turned the shower tap on cold. Jenna saw me reach for it and tried to stop me, but she was a bit too slow. Instinctively, she raised her hands toward the shower head in a failed attempt to fend off the water. As the cold water hit her chest, she screamed "Ughhh, Jake, it freezing!" and called me an asshole.

The white t-shirt was now clinging to her big tits and her large aereolae were on full display. Laughing, I offered a somewhat insincere apology to Jenna as I helped her out of the shower. I could tell, however, that she wasn't really mad and sensed that she might be open to something more. Moving behind her, I grabbed the bottom of her wet t-shirt and quickly pulled it top up and over her head. Looking at Tom and Brad, I don't think they were sure what was going on. Annie looked at me and said, "You're in big trouble, mister." but made no attempt to cover herself. On the contrary, she looked directly at Tom and asked, "Well, are they as nice as Annie's?"

Tom laughed and said, "Annie didn't have the curves that you do. I actually prefer curvy women."

"Aww, you're sweet." she said, as she grabbed her t-shirt from me.

We agreed on what work needed to be done in the bathroom and the plan was to start it when the basement renos were complete. Over the course of the rest of the week, Jenna's wardrobe changed a bit. Gone was the pyjama set, replaced by a very low cut, pale, blue nightshirt and boy short panties that showed off her juicy ass cheeks. The lads were treated to a great view of her thick white thighs and her impressive bust. It seemed that Jenna was exploring her sexuality. Other than that, the week was fairly uneventful. The basement work was completed by the following Monday and that's when the bathroom reno would begin.

When the guys arrived on Monday, we took them upstairs because I wanted to ask them about additional cost to upgrade the shower door. As we entered the bedroom, I noticed that we had forgotten to put away the wand that Jenna had pleasured herself with the night before. During that session, I had brought her off with my tongue, and then used the wand on herself while I banged her, which led to both of us enjoying mind blowing orgasms. Tom immediately saw the wand. "Well, looks like somebody's been having fun!", he said. We all laughed and Jenna turned about eight shades of red. When she brought her hands to her open mouth, it forced her tits together, and her excitement was apparent from a pair of hard nipples.

Things changed on Tuesday. As Jenna was getting her coffee, I hugged her from behind and as I reached down to cop a feel, I was surprised to find that she had neglected to put on panties. She was wearing a thin nightshirt and nothing else! I immediately began to stiffen. About ten minutes later, the guys arrived. As usual, Jenna was on the sofa with her coffee and iPhone. What surprised me was that her knees were pulled up allowing us to have a clear view of her bald pussy. With a broad smile, Brad said, "Good morning, Jenna. You're looking delicious today."

Without changing her position, Jenna said, "Why, thank-you. I can't say I get compliments like that from young, handsome men everyday! Or even older men." as she shot me a look. There was a bit more small talk (more than necessary, I might add), while the guys pretended not to start at my wife's uncovered pussy. Finally, they went upstairs. I went to my office to work and left Jenna to her normal routine.

That evening, Jenna told me what happened after I left. She had gone upstairs to shower in the kids bathroom. She then made her way to the master bedroom, with only a medium-sized towel wrapped around her. Apparently, it was the only clean towel and it didn't leave much to the imagination. As she was getting some clothes from her dresser, she realized that it was suddenly quiet in the bathroom and she sensed that Brad and Tom were watching her. Given that she only had one piece of fabric covering her nakedness, she realized that there was some wetness between her legs that didn't originate from the shower. Pretending not to notice their stares, she decided to have a little fun. Instead of changing in the other upstairs washroom, she laid her clothes on the bed, grabbed a bottle of lotion and sat down on the edge of the bed. She then raised one knee and started rubbing the lotion onto her leg, pretending to be oblivious to fact that two horny men were watching her closely, just steps away. After moisturizing her legs, she opened the towel and let it fall to the bed. Now, the men had a clear side view of her naked body. She proceeded to slowly rub the cream into her big tits and belly. Jenna told me that she desperately wanted to touch herself because she was so turned on by the fact that this was the first time she had exposed herself to any other man than me in the past 15 years. She proceeded to get dressed and on the way out of the bedroom, she called to the guys, who were now back to dismantling the shower, asking if there was anything she could do for them.

Tom responded jokingly, "Well I might have a problem you can help me with but I'm not sure that Jake would be okay with it."

"Tom, you're probably right about that," giggled Jenna.

The shower was completed on the following Friday, however, the guys needed to return on Saturday to pick up some tools. They didn't arrive until around 8pm and by that time, we had finished dinner and were polishing off a bottle of wine. Before they left, I wanted to make sure that Jenna was happy with the end result. She enthusiastically said yes, and that she couldn't wait to try it. Hearing that, I decided to have a little bit of fun.

"Jenna, why don't you try out the shower while the guys are still here? You know, just to be sure everything's working properly before they leave."

To my surprise, she replied, "Sure but let me go put on my bathing suit. I'm not putting on another show for these guys!"

Moments later, Jenna reappeared wearing a one piece white slingshot swimsuit that I had bought her for a Caribbean vacation several years ago. The suit was a bit tight, especially given the extra weight she had put on since then, but still extremely sexy, in my opinion. The material was a super thin rayon/polyester blend, that was transparent when wet. The front had a deep V neck, with thin straps, that extended all the way to her navel and basically only covered her nipples. The back was a thong, leaving her big white ass cheeks bare. Brad and Tom were gobsmacked, to say the least. Jenna was all smiles as she entered the shower and turned on the taps. The water cascaded over her face and hair and down her chubby body. I then asked her if she was happy.

Excitedly, she said "Yes!" As she turned to us, all her charms were exposed to our feasting eyes. She may as well have been wearing Saran Wrap, the suit was that transparent. Even her slit was exposed!

At that point, I decided to push the envelope and said, "Well the real question is, is the shower big enough now to comfortably accommodate two or three people?" Jenna looked at me with a combination of fear and excitement as she realized where I was going with this. Turning to Tom, I said, "Tom, would you mind joining Jenna so that we can be sure that there's enough room?" Jenna simply stared, wondering what was going to happen next.

Tom replied, "Well, I was planning to go out for dinner tonight so it would be a good time to get cleaned up."

"Sure, why don't you do it now?" I said. I noticed Brad looking disappointed that he wasn't included so then I added, "Brad, if you need to get cleaned up, I'm sure Jenna will make room for you, too." Jenna watched in anticipation, rubbing a bar of soap over her breasts, as the two studs stripped. Tom and Brad were already semi-erect and stroking themselves as they started to enter the shower. In no time, Tom was sporting an eight inch erect cock. Brad's was about six inches but very thick, especially at the base. Jenna giggled as she moved to allow them to join her. As they did so, their cocks were touching her back and belly.

"It's good to know that I can still turn on someone besides my husband." Jenna said.

I suggested that Jenna should help the guys wash up. She started with Brad, who was in front of her, lathering up his broad chest and shoulders. Meanwhile, Tom gently grabbed the straps of Jenna's suit and started to pull it down her arms. Jenna actually shrugged her shoulders to help him. Now all three of them were naked and Brad and Jenna began making out. They explored the insides of each other's mouth with their tongues, while Jenna gently stroked Brad's engorged member. Tom was pressed up against Jenna's back, with his hard cock bent almost at a right angle against her ass. Watching this got me incredibly hard. I quickly stripped and started stroking myself knowing that my lover appeared ready to be taken by these two strangers. Tom put his hands on Jenna's shoulders and gently pushed her to her knees as he and Brad positioned themselves in front of her. Jenna looked over at me, checking to see if I was okay with what was happening. Through the shower glass, our eyes locked but I said nothing. She accepted that as consent and proceeded to take their cocks in each hand. She then started rubbing the heads across her face, enjoying the sensation of their hardness against her soft skin. It was then that I decided to get my iPhone so that we'd have a record of the events of this day.

12