Home School

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I broke the kiss this time I kissed and nipped her neck down to her shoulder. My hand rose to cup her breast. I held it and lightly squeezed it, just enough to let her feel the warmth of my hand and my desire. I ran my thumb lightly over her nipple as I kissed my way downward. Sara was breathing fast in anticipation. Her breath caught when I ran my tongue around her areola.

She gasped when my tongue flicked her nipple. Her hand moved to the back of my head when my mouth lightly sucked her nipple. I flicked her nipple with my tongue, then licked around it. Her hand pulled my head against her breast. I kissed my way back up to her mouth and she kissed me with hunger. I pulled away reluctantly and smiled lustily at my daughter.

Beth and Tom were watching with rapt attention when I looked over at them. Beth needed a moment to get back on the subject, "That's... Uhm, that's one incredibly good way to do it. Please keep in mind that different people have different sensitivity. That is why it is important to find out what your partner likes. Some like biting and pulling hard on the nipple, while others prefer a gentler approach.

"Tom, it appears that your father has used the perfect approach with your sister. Why don't you demonstrate what you have learned on me?"

Tom needed no additional motivation. He kissed his mother with passion and moved aggressively to her neck, "Tom, sweety, slow down a little. Remember that the idea is to build desire. There is no rush."

"Sorry mom."

"No apology is needed. You are learning and I can already tell you will do fine. We will practice as much as needed. Practice is half the fun! Now, please kiss me again."

This time Tom got control of his youthful exuberance. I could see that Beth's nipples were erect from the kissing. When tom nibbled her ear, she moaned softly. When his mouth finally enveloped her nipple her sudden intake of breath told me he was doing a wonderful job. When his mouth finally returned to hers, I thought lessons were over. It was all she could do not to pull him onto the bed right then. I wasn't far off.

Tom was still caressing his mother's breast as she stood breathing hard "Mmmm... Ok then! Why don't we get comfortable on the bed for the next part?"

"Sara, I think it is a good time to learn a bit about what men like. By our nature, women need intimacy. We need a build up to intercourse. Men like foreplay too, but by their nature they are ready to go on a moment's notice. Generally, men have the same erogenous zones we do until you get to the groin. Their neck, ears, and nipples are sensitive just like ours are.

"Contrary to the old saying 'A way to a man's heart is through his stomach', the way is actually a bit lower. If a man is even remotely attracted to you, then you can bet if you are aroused then he is too. It is amazingly easy to tell. An erection is clear evidence that a man is excited.

"Just because he is excited doesn't mean foreplay isn't required. Men enjoy it just as much as we do, especially when it is done right. Sucking a man's cock can be the end in, and of, itself. We will cover that later. Right now, the goal is foreplay, not completion. Watch while I demonstrate on your brother. You can practice on your dad when you think you have the basics figured out."

"Tom, lay back on the bed and move your legs apart a little."

Tom complied and Beth moved up between his legs. She then straddled his hips, resting her obviously wet pussy on his erection. She leaned forward and kissed him deeply while rubbing her crotch up and down his erection. When she finally broke the kiss, Tom groaned at the sensation of her pussy sliding up and down his erection. I didn't think he was going to last long at this rate.

Beth began to slide down his body. She grasped his cock with her hand and licked his nipples before kissing her way down his stomach. When she licked the tip of his cock he stiffened, "Oh god!"

Beth smiled up at him, "It looks like your brother is going to need to relieve some pressure before we get to 'the big deal'. Luckily, at his age it won't take him long to recover. Sometimes it is better this way. Once he has cum it will take him longer the next time and that is almost always better for us women!'

"One more thing Sara, there is nothing wrong with swallowing a man's cum. It won't hurt you, it is full of protein, and it will make him happy. I happen to like the taste myself. Spitting it out is just rude."

Without another word Beth lowered her head to her son's cock. She licked around the head and showed Sara the sensitive spot behind the glans before massaging it with the tip of her tongue. She then took her son's cock deep into her mouth. Her hand pumped him in time with her mouth sliding up and down his shaft. She started with a nice easy rhythm and I could see Tom's muscle flexing. His hands clenched the bedsheets as he rapidly approached Nirvana. I understood completely. I have been in his place many times.

Beth could sense that Tom was getting close and she increased the pace and intensity of her oral ministrations. Tom thrust his hips up," OH GOD!"

Beth began swallowing his cum, and kept swallowing, and kept swallowing. He was cumming harder than he ever had in his nineteen-year-old life. Finally spent, his muscles relaxed, and he looked at his mother with newfound adoration.

Beth immediately crawled over to Sara and kissed her. Sara's eyes flew open at first, but it wasn't long before she kissed her mother back and their tongues danced together. When Beth finally released her daughter, she smiled down at her, "What do you think of the taste?"

"It's a little salty and a little sweet, not anything like I thought it would be. I don't want it on the dinner table, but I like it."

Beth laughed, "OK now it's your turn. Be careful not to scrape him with your teeth and don't forget to use your tongue." Sara nodded her enthusiastic acceptance and Beth moved over next to Tom.

Sara mimicked her mother and straddled me. She wiggled until she got me positioned between her wet labia and she leaned in to kiss me. Once the kissing started her sliding began to speed up. Rather than let her move down, I held her in place while she masturbated herself on my rigid cock. Her movement became erratic and she moaned into my mouth. I broke our kiss to allow her to breath and began to nibble her neck while both of my thumbs rubbed her nipples.

I finally had to hold her legs to keep her from falling off. She was right at the edge, "Oh daddy! OH OH DADDY!"

I held her tight against my granite hard cock as she orgasmed. As soon as she slowed a little, she rubbed herself against me and peaked again. Finally, her movements slowed, and she laid on top of me breathing like she had run a marathon, "Daddy, what was that?"

I kissed my daughter's forehead, "That, sweetheart, was an orgasm. I think more than one."

"I have never felt anything like that in my life and I want to feel that again."

"It will be my goal in life to make absolutely sure that you will."

* * * * *

Beth tried to get things back on track, "Sara?

"Sara dear?"

"Yeh mom."

"Aren't you forgetting something?"

Sara was starting to grind against me again, "Hmmm?"

"Sara!"

"What?"

"Suck you father's cock right this minute!"

Sara popped up and grinned, "Ok!"

Sara shivered as she slid her pussy down my wet cock. She settled between my legs and grabbed my rock-hard member. The look of fascination on her face as she slowly stroked me was making me mad with desire. She opened her mouth as she approached it and her tongue tentatively touched the tip. She licked the head before sliding me into her mouth. She must have paid close attention to her mother's demonstration because she did an amazing job. She was a bit too enthusiastic at first, but I managed to slow her down with a light hand on the back of her head. I let her practice on me for a few minutes. Oh, the sacrifices we make for our children!

Beth took back control, "Sara, that's enough for now.

"Sara, you will have plenty of time to play with it later.

"Sara! Stop!"

"Jeese. OK mom."

Beth grinned at Sara, "Fun isn't it?"

"Yeh, it's really hard, but silky soft on the outside. It feels good in my mouth."

"Well, you are going to love the next part.

"OK, guys make some room so that Sara and I can lay down on the bed. Women enjoy oral sex as well. Don is going to demonstrate how to give a woman oral sex with Sara. Then Tom will practice on me.

"Tom, please note that your father won't just dive right in. Remember that women like a slow build up most of the time."

Tom looked a bit confused, "What do you mean by 'most of the time'?"

"Sometimes both partners are so excited that they just want to get to it. It is much more fun to build up to it, especially when your partner is extremely excited. We will cover 'edging' later.

"For now, please watch your father. I will help you through the nuances when you practice on me."

Sara lay spread before me and I was astonished at her beauty. I was determined to give her as much enjoyment as I humanly could. I moved between her legs and I kissed her deeply before starting at her neck and slowly working my way down. I kissed her breasts and sucked her nipples before licking and kissing my way down her belly. I ran my tongue down the crease where her legs met her pubic arch, then moved down to her lower thigh. From there I licked up each thigh coming teasingly close to her wet labia.

When my tongue finally glided up her slit her hips rose to meet it. I licked around her clit and ran my tongue down until the tip of my tongue teased her opening. I worked my tongue back up and flicked her clit with it. Her reaction told me that I needed to do more of that, so I ran my tongue over her clit. I settled into running my tongue rapidly up and down her parted lips. My tongue swirled around and over her clit and her pussy rubbed hard against my face.

I tickled her opening with my finger before slowly inserting it and curling it upward. I began to stroke her internally while rubbing the flat of my tongue over her clit. That was all it took to send her over the top. Her hands gripped the back of my head and she pulled me hard against her as her orgasm overcame her, "OH GOD DADDY! OH, OH, Uh,Uh!... Oh daddy!"

I moved up the bed and she wrapped her arms and her legs around me and held me as tight as she could. She quivered as she held me and tried to get her breath back. I whispered to her, "Now you are ready for 'the big deal'."

There was no more waiting for Sara and me. I was lost in my daughter's arms and gave no more thought to the lessons. If I had thought about it, I would have known that Beth would have things well under control with Tom. Right now, at this moment, Sara was my entire focus.

I rubbed the head of my cock in her wetness and slipped the head into her soaked pussy. Inch by inch I slid my cock slowly into my daughter. Our mouths met in a passionate kiss and her tongue met mine in a lusty dance. I began to make love to her nice and easy, allowing her body to adjust to my pleasurable intruder. Gradually my pace increased, and she screamed her orgasm into my mouth. I buried myself deep into her while she rode it out.

I scooted her up on the bed and raised up so that she could watch as my cock moved into her. She moaned as she watched until the pleasure was too much, and her head tilted back. The intensity, the pleasure, the love, were more than I could stand. I knew I was close, "Sara, I'm going to cum!"

I no more than got the words out before I plunged deep and began to cum hard into my daughter. The spasming of my cock set her off again and she came with me. We kissed deeply in the afterglow. Her smile up at me was worth more than any amount of money, "Thank you Daddy, but I'm not sure I understood everything. Would you mind showing me again?"

"You are a wonderful student, and I will be glad to continue your education, but you are going to need to check with my boss."

We looked over to see that Beth with her legs clamped around Tom's hips as he drove his cock into her. She was orgasming hard as we watched. Tom stiffened and groaned loudly as he came in his mother.

Sara laughed, "I don't think it will be that hard to get her approval dad!"

"Why don't we continue your education in your room and let your mom and brother have this bed for their studies."

"I promise to study hard Daddy."

When our kids finally leave home, they will have had the best education that their parents can provide.

12