Home Security Sales

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her body gave her secret away as Megan neared her crotch, Ashley's engorged and protruding labia were snugly encased in the thin cotton of her panties and the wet patch in the gusset announced her arousal, in fact she was flowing juices barely able to wait for the anticipated contact. The kisses ranged over her tummy to her upper thighs. 'She must know I am soaked,' Ashley thought as she spontaneously spread her legs a little, silently begging for Megan to go further. The kisses roamed over the front of her panties and then, finally, down.

The heat from her core translated itself into fluid that soaked the panties and the feeling of those red lips on hers made Ashley gasp at the contact. "Ohhh yess!" she muttered in anticipation. Again, she felt fingers at her hips taking the waist band away. Looking down, her nether region was hidden in the flow of long blonde hair as Megan pressed into her.

The panties slid down and disappeared. Now naked and at Megan's mercy, Ashley watched as the blond hair moved closer and she felt the heat of the contact on her inner thighs. As if it was the most natural thing she could do, she spread her legs wide and Megan moved closer, raining kisses and little nips to the sensitive flesh of her well-shaped thighs - one of her features that she was proud of from the gym work was her legs. She hadn't expected to have them so closely examined this morning.

Megan took in the feel of the firm and slim thighs as she nuzzled her way to the protruding labia that were so wet already. The dark fuzz of unkept pussy hair had captured the flowing juices of Ashley's arousal and its aroma filled the sedate suburban lounge room. A probing tongue made first contact and a shiver coursed through her body. The nectar sweetness of Ashley's juices drove Megan further, deeper. Massaging her inner thighs as she moved closer, Megan pushed through the matt of hair that hid a treasure ... and she found it. Her tongue slid along the outer lips and tasted Ashley's arousal, sweet and plentiful. Pushing closer and into her opening, the petals spread, and her pink inner self was exposed, wet and warm. Rotating her tongue around the folds and rising along their edges, she found her target, a protruding engorged nub that the first faint touch caused Ashley to buck forward at the contact and moan.

"Ohhh! Mmmm!" I can't believe this is happening. What is she doing to me? Ashley's body quaked with nervous energy and excitement. Her urgent need for more had her legs spreading, inviting Megan in. Small firm circles around the clit and juices flowed. Probing into her folds as her nose pushed against the clit to maintain contact, Ashley's heat increased. A firm invading tongue exploring her insides built her desire for more. She could feel her stomach churn as the muscles tightened in a tell-tale sign of her orgasm, something she hadn't felt for a while except at the touch of her own dexterous fingers. Lying back on the lounge she entwined her fingers in Megan's blonde hair to hold her as she built closer. And then it came, the wracking pain of ecstasy as she flowed and her muscles gripped and she exclaimed her release, "Aaargghhh! Oh my God!"

She writhed against the forceful contact in her pussy as it opened more and delivered pulses and then waves of pleasure to her as Megan maintained contact until it subsided, and the stars began to disappear. The spasms of her ecstasy eased and her vision slowly returned. Her breaths came in short pants as she struggled to regain reality and electricity shot through her as Megan flicked her clit one more time as she lifted herself from the floor between Ashley's open thighs. Megan looked into the angelic face of the blissful Ashley, her eyes closed and breathing heavily.

So pleased with what she had just achieved and shared, "Looked like you needed that," her voiced smiled.

An embarrassed giggle emanated from Ashley as she opened her eyes, still glazed from joy. "What...? How did you ...? I can't believe I just..." she panted.

"It's okay Ashley. It just happens sometimes. I was attracted ... and you enjoyed. Where is the harm?" Megan's voice was coated with pleasure. She stooped and collected her skirt and stepped back into it as she smiled at the naked woman before her.

Ashley gradually returned to the present and then realised what Megan was doing. Not quite sure of exactly what she was offering, she hesitantly whispered, "But what about you...?"

Megan leaned down, skirt on but still topless, and kissed Ashley gently before releasing their kiss, "Perhaps another time ... if you are still interested in the package deal?" she smiled.

Ashley felt an odd guilt as she realised she was lying back naked, legs apart and her pussy open to view while this vision of elegance scooped up her bra to put it on and chatted about home security. She made to move but felt the remnant quaking of her muscles from her orgasm; at least she closed her thighs and attempted to cover up with her blouse. "Yes...yes. I am definitely interested. Leave me the papers and perhaps you can come back to collect them?"

"What about your husband, won't he want to object?"

"Oh I am sure I can convince him. You just let me know when you will be back and I will have them signed," she grinned. "I might just have to use some of your sales technique if he objects!"

Dropping the papers and a business card on the coffee table, Megan now stood looking down on the lovely Ashley, seemingly so comfortable in her own naked skin, her breasts in full view. Tempted to stay longer and enjoy whatever it was that Ashley had offered her, she forced herself to think of the sale and said, "I'll leave it to you to convince him and I can pop back on Thursday morning at about his time if you'd like?" knowing the answer and certain that the other half of the bonus would be available then. "How does that sound?"

"That's a lovely idea," Ashley replied, and feeling a little wanton she let her hand drift to her nipple that she pinched as she continued, "I look forward to it and seeing you again on Thursday."

Now dressed and her attaché case in hand, she leaned down to peck her on the lips one final time and added, "I'll see you Thursday. Stay there and relax; I'll see myself out."

12