Home Shopping Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh shit," I sighed as my back straightened with the contact, lifting my pelvis and my cock rising from the foam like a submarine's periscope. "Ah, yeah. I kept them. They're secret; they're safe," I realized I'd paraphrased Gandalf and hoped she hadn't noticed, the words sounding cool at the time.

Silent for a moment, my erection a lighthouse between us, Theresa dropped her hands below the water and I noticed her loofah rise to the surface a moment before she clasped my cock between them. Once more I sighed, lost for words as my sister touched my penis for the first time in our lives, expecting her mouth to follow.

"What's the deal with Delores?" She surprised me with the question as her hand began to slowly slide up my length.

"What? Nothing," I insisted. "I'm not with her."

"No, you're with Mom," she immediately retaliated and caught me off guard with her knowledge.

"You know?" I asked and her eyes climbed up to mine as she nodded.

"Corey, I know about the family tradition," she admitted as she began milking my hardness. "It should've been me!" She declared as her mouth finally wrapped the head of my awaiting cock.

"Oh shit," I repeated my exclamation, raising my hips to accept her, the head of my cock meeting the roof of her mouth. She slid off with a trail of drool, her hand smearing the saliva back down my length as lubricant as her eyes once more found mine. "I wanted it to be you," I admitted and it made her smile. "But you went away."

For a moment I thought I'd said the wrong thing, her smile dissolving though her hand continued to stroke me.

"I'm back now," she studied my eyes as the rate of her jerking increased.

"I know."

"Do you love me?"

"Yes," I declared with all conviction.

"Do you want to fuck me?"

"Oh yes," I sighed, my cock hardening further in her grip in anticipation of being inside her.

The movement was swift. Theresa's leg that had been in my possession was dragged away as she changed position in the bath. In a wave of water, she made it to her knees and descended forward atop my body, my arms embracing her as she climbed upon my hips. Her dripping and soapy boobs made contact with my chest the same moment my cock found its way between her legs, Theresa's hand there to guide it inside. And we were one. Brother and sister connected at the sex. Her mouth descended upon my own and as my cock plunged further into her, to its zenith, her tongue slid between my lips.

This was perfect. So tight was her vagina it gripped me like her fist. So slippery her skin as my hands caressed her back, down to her buttocks.

"Say it," Theresa gasped as we kissed.

"I love you," I immediately replied, sliding a finger along the crack of her ass to press against her anus. "I love you so much," my tongue entwining with hers.

Her ass crashing down in the water with every thrust caused waves to splash the edge of the bath, onto the floor. Ignoring it, I grasped a breast and found her nipple, tweaking it between thumb and forefinger before deciding I needed to taste and leaving her mouth for tit.

More than a mouthful she gave me. Perched in my lap, Theresa fed me boob and greedily I sucked at her nipple. One then the other. Lavishing her chest with kisses before moving on to her neck. Her head fell back, pussy still bucking on my cock as I nibbled her flesh, biting and kissing my way across jaw back to her mouth.

"I wanna cum on you," she groaned as I matched her descent, lifting my groin up into every penetration. "I want to cum on your face," she followed, almost embarrassed at her honesty.

"Fuck yeah," I kissed her. "Give me that pussy Sis," I declared, embarrassed myself for using the term 'Sis,' one that I'd never. "Let me taste you."

Wasting no time, Theresa rose from my tower of love and bowlegged, thrust her hirsute and dripping pussy into my face. Water and her own lubricant flowed into my mouth as I wrapped my lips around her lips. My tongue delving between her labia to enter her body then back up to her clit as she ground herself into my jaw. Hands were pressed to the back of my head, fingers through my hair as I licked and sucked her little aroused button, my hands gripping her buttocks for support.

And then the squeal of delight from above, her fingers forcing my mouth back onto her vagina as I accepted her increased lube. No squirting, just a steady stream of her sweetness which I swallowed with relish, poking my tongue once more into her pussy to feel the shudder of her orgasm. "I'm on the pill," she whispered through stifled breath as she slid down my chest, my cock finding its home and filling her once more. Mouths again bonded. Her tongue seeking the taste of her cunt as her pussy clasped my dick, her pelvic floor doing the work and bringing me ever closer.

"I fucking love you Theresa," I gasped as I released a held breath and my ejaculation inside her, the earlier admission giving me permission to cum within her body. And what a release. Twenty years of brotherly love flowing from my heart to hers by way of the sex.

"I feel it," she almost cried and I wondered if she meant my love or my cum as I spurted countless times inside her. "I can feel your cum Corey," she promptly answered my question, her arms embracing my body, kisses of affection upon my lips. "It's beautiful," she declared.

*

There were giggles when I pulled from her minutes later and we set to actually removing the tan from her body. There were kisses and more than the occasional touch of cock or pussy. We were just having fun and it felt as innocent as when we were kids. When Mom opened the door on us however there was that initial feeling of being sprung, an instant instinct to disguise any inappropriate behavior that might be taking place. The look on her face told us it was unwarranted.

"Are you two still in here?" She smirked, Dad taking a peek over her shoulder with a similar expression on his face. "You'd better get some sleep. Delores texted me and they've moved Skin-Tightz forward. We're on first thing tomorrow morning," she managed to relay before Dad wrapped his hands around her waist and dragged her squealing away toward their bedroom.

Theresa and I looked at each other and shared a laugh before her hand reached for the hot faucet.

"I think we can stay a little longer, don't you?" She cheekily smiled as her other hand reached for my rapidly hardening cock.

I was in total agreement.

*

Thank you for reading and your patience.

Sunburycd.