Homecoming

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He'd sent one of his older assistant ladies, Julie, to help her shop for clothes and she had a massage every day. "They were intended to be sexual massages, one each day. I was blindfolded and never saw the person doing it." She told me, "I went into the masseuse's back room, was blindfolded, then was stripped naked. I'm assuming it was a woman because her hands were so soft and felt small, but I never even knew that for sure."

I know what you're probably wondering, we had been apart all these months...why aren't we upstairs in our room making love instead of in the bar dancing and talking? It was like we needed this time together, this date, to reconnect with each other, to recover a little from the emotional upheaval. I knew that "upstairs making love", would come before the night was over, but was content to savor our evening together first.

"She always used some type of feminine smelling body oil on her hands. She'd massage my body all over until I'd be almost hysterical with wanting to come. She always seemed to know when she had to stop so I wouldn't."

"Afterward, I'd still be sexually charged and Julie would take me shopping, every day. Everything we bought was pretty and sexy. I even had a make-up coach to show me new things to do with my makeup and a hair stylist. We must have spent ten or fifteen thousand dollars in those four days."

I was mesmerized by what Michelle was telling me about her first few days, but I wanted to be touching her, so asked her to dance with me some more. I'm not a particularly good dancer unless it's square dancing, but we didn't really dance. We mostly held each other and shuffled around the floor, somewhat in time with the music.

While we were dancing, I asked her about the first time with Brett, what had that been like? "Another time sweetheart, I'll tell you about it, but not tonight, okay?"

I reluctantly agreed and tightened my grip, pulling my woman closer to me. She apparently couldn't help teasing a little because she said, "All I'll say for now is that it was worth it, for both of us."

I'd decided I was ready to take my wife up to her room, our room. When I suggested it, she got this big grin on her face, kissed me on the cheek and said, "Me too." I paid the bill for our two drinks each, leaving a nice tip for the barmaid who'd been so nice.

She led me by the hand back to the elevator. It was amusing to watch the disappointment on the men's faces as we left. They'd obviously been enjoying the view. Even though it had happened so many times before, that night I felt especially proud that it was me this beautiful woman was leaving with.

Walking behind her, I was privileged to the view everyone else had been given that evening; the big cutout showing her bare back, recently tanned from her Caribbean trip, and I realized with no bikini strap line to mar her perfect tan. I wondered how much of the trip she'd been topless. There was so much she still had to tell me from that month. Even her walk in those high-heeled boots was erotic. The vast amount of leg shown between the top of her boots and the dress's hemline was so incredibly sexy.

I had been turned on all evening in the restaurant and bar, but by the time we arrived at the elevator, probably ten times more so. Standing in the elevator, our hands intertwined, my heart was probably beating a couple hundred beats per minute. Her room was on the eighteenth floor. As fast as the elevator moved, those eighteen floors seemed like an eternity.

We arrived at the door and Michelle swiped the key card. This seemed so different than the dozens of other times we've entered a hotel room together. I'm not sure how to explain how I felt: Trepidation, a little fear that I wouldn't stack up to the lover she'd been with the last eight weeks or so; a longing for her that went to my very soul; or just plain horny for the woman I loved. I guess all of them and several more that I have no clue how to articulate. I guess the most accurate description is that I wanted her. I wanted her with every fiber of my body!

Michelle adjusted the bedside lamps, which surprisingly each had a dimmer so that they were throwing a soft glow through the room.

The blinds for the large picture window overlooking the harbor below were open. I'd commented earlier on what the view would be like after dark. With the City lights reflecting off the bay and the lighted boats and ships, it was even more beautiful than I'd expected. I started to close the blinds when Michelle interrupted me, "No," she said, "Leave them open."

She stepped over to the window with me, looking out the window. "Remember that night, when you pretended to have the blinds open?" She looked back into my eyes, "This time for real." She reached behind her neck and undid the one button holding her dress in place, letting it fall away from her, then pushing it to the floor, leaving her clad only in her tiny thong panties, boots and smoky, lace topped, black stockings, to feast my eyes upon for the first time in eight weeks. My breath caught in my throat. I'd been imaging this moment for nearly every second of those long eight weeks!

Michelle and I took a step toward each other. She started to unbutton my shirt, her favorite that I owned; a light blue, nylon shirt that she enjoys next to her skin like I enjoy her silk next to mine. I stood, letting her unbutton it and push it off my shoulders. I'm sure my body doesn't compare with her lover's, but apparently, it's the man she loves and that's all that mattered to me.

When she'd removed my shirt, she unbuttoned my slacks, pushing them and my boxers down together. I slipped my shoes off and let my clothes fall to the floor. I saw the same eagerness in Michelle's face that I know had to be showing on mine. When I was naked and she was nearly naked, we made that last step together and kissed. Hands traveling over bodies, re-discovering each other, tongues exploring each other's mouths, I felt her bare breasts against my chest, all lightly backlit against the open drapes.

We kissed as we hadn't kissed in months, since long before our forced abstinence. I'm not sure that we've ever kissed as we did in those moments. It was a kiss of love, of passion, of lust, born out of a long separation and desire. Her lips hadn't ever been as sweet as that kiss. I wanted her so damn badly!

Together, we took the few steps to the bed. Michelle lay down and I unzipped her boots, slipped them down and then her panties off of her. I left the silk stockings, they felt so damn good!

I couldn't resist a moment longer. I lay down with her, kissed her and my cock slipped inside her. God, I've never felt anything so good as Michelle's hot, wet, slippery pussy! We both groaned loudly, and Michelle wrapped her legs around me at the same time as she thrust her hips up to meet mine.

It was better than any time we'd ever made love. I'd honestly been afraid this moment in time might never come again. Now that it was here, and I was actually inside my wife. I was beyond ecstatic. I would love to honestly be able to say here that I was an Adonis, and gave Michelle several orgasms before I came. I could I guess, because I'm the one writing this and I could exaggerate. But it wouldn't be anywhere near the truth. I'd hoped to stretch this moment out to five, ten minutes or maybe even longer. In reality, though, I'd been so sexually aroused from our evening together, and the fact this was our first time in three months, I felt the familiar orgasm coming on almost instantly. We thrust together for perhaps a minute, probably less, until I exploded inside her. It was perhaps the most powerful orgasm I'd ever had.

I didn't think Michelle had come to an orgasm. Yet, I was satisfied that she too was satisfied with the love expressed in our consummation. We made love twice more during the night. I know that both those times Michelle orgasmed along with me, as I felt her vagina tightening around me and her body shuddering with her orgasms.

You might recall how I'd imagined her and Brett making love after I read her second letter; spooned together, Michelle in front with her leg stretched out over Brett's body and his cock inside her from behind. That's how we did it one of the times that night, with that image of her and Brett firmly implanted in my mind while we did it. I had my hand on the inside of her thigh, pulling her legs further apart, exactly like I'd imagined Brett doing.

In the morning, I awoke to Michelle coaxing me out of bed to shower with her. She was gently coaxing by pounding her pillow on my head and laughing. I covered my head with my hands and she pounded the rest of my body, back to her playful self. In all the years of our marriage, we'd probably showered together a total of five or six times. We did that morning.

We giggled, washing each other's girl and boy parts, and I felt Michelle's lips wrapped around my cock, sliding all the way down her throat with the hot water running over us. After a moment or two with my cock down Michelle's throat and her lips massaging the base, I felt like I had a steel rod with a billion nerve endings down her throat. She pulled her mouth off me, giggled that she thought I was ready, turned to face the tile of the shower, spread her legs apart, arms out supporting herself, turned her head back toward me, and said, "Time to fuck me this time!"

Oh God, was I ready! She was so sexy at that moment, hair and body dripping wet from the hot shower water running on both of us, legs spread apart and begging to be fucked! I reached down, positioned my cock at her entrance and rammed it home, all the way up inside her in one motion, eliciting a long, drawn out, "Oh...Gawd!" from my wife. I reached around, grabbing at her tits and pounded up into her as hard as I could.

"How many times did you do this with your lover?" I managed to utter to her as I plunged up inside her, taking her to her tippy-toes with every thrust.

"Too many to count!" She squeaked back to me.

Oh God, the vision of that god of a man doing this to my wife over and over again, probably much harder and better than I could drove me like a madman! We'd made love three times in the last few hours. This time we were fucking like a man and woman were intended! Michelle was spewing out, "Oh Gawd, Oh Shit, Harder!" and I was doing my best to accommodate her.

Michelle's body started to spasm, and my cum started spurting with an intensity I can't even begin to describe. A moment later, we both found ourselves on the floor of the shower in each other's arms trying to remember how to breathe.

ooOoo

Later that morning, we were back down in the restaurant eating breakfast, when Michelle brought up something I'd completely forgotten about, "You remember I said there was something I left out of my story from that night?" she asked me.

I'd just stuffed a bite of ham in my mouth, so I nodded. I'd forgotten about it but now remembered it clearly.

"After we dressed, and Jeremy and I were ready to go, we started talking. They'd noticed my wedding ring and someone asked me about my husband, how you felt about me doing the things we'd done earlier..." She went on, "I told them about originally telling you about Mike, and how you encouraged me to have that weekend with him."

I knew she wasn't finished, so I sat quietly waiting for her to go on with what was obviously on her mind. "Being in the college setting we were in...I got a little nostalgic about Mike...and, I guess to make a long story short, I've been really curious about him."

She was obviously getting nervous telling me this story. "What I've been trying to say, is that I'd like to call him sometime, see how he's doing, if he's married yet?"

I processed that for a minute, remembering why she'd left him that last time. She'd had an affair with him for several months until he wanted more, all of her. He'd insisted that she leave me and move in with him. I'd been really afraid then but was much more secure with her now. I thought that if she wanted to meet him one more time, to see how he was doing, it'd be fine with me.

"Why don't you call him then. Invite him to dinner with you, so you could have a good visit with him."

"I don't know about that, I don't think I want to start something with him again."

I hate to admit it here, but I was starting to get an evil thought in my mind, "You wouldn't have to. You could just visit and reminisce. Find out what's been happening in his life." Then I suggested, "Why don't you call him now, see if he's available to go to dinner with you tonight?"

"Honey, are you sure? I just got back. I should be with you this weekend. Besides, I don't have anything to wear. We'd have to go shopping and I have something else I want to do this afternoon."

Now, my evil thought was coming to the forefront. "You could wear what you wore last night. In fact, I'd love it if you did. You'd have to make it clear to him beforehand, though, that it would only be for dinner."

She looked at me for a long moment. "You want me to wear that dress...with my ex-lover, the man I've never been able to say 'no' to?"

I reminded her, "You said no to him once, a pretty big no as I recall. And yeah, I'd love for you to wear that on a dinner date with him."

She sat, looking into my face for several minutes, until she picked up her phone, scrolled through some numbers, clicked on one, and put the phone to her ear. I hadn't realized she still had his number in her phone but wasn't surprised. I waited, listening.

Shortly she said into the phone, "Hi...Mike, it's Michelle." I couldn't hear the other end of the conversation, only hers. "No, I've been thinking about you a little lately, and was wondering how you're doing?" There was another long pause, then, "That's too bad. I was hoping you'd found someone by now." "Uhh, yeah, I am in Seattle right now...That'd be great, I'd love to have dinner with you. Why don't you meet me here at my hotel, the Four Seasons, say about eight?" Then she added, "But Mike, it's just for dinner, okay? Nothing else...Great, I'll be looking forward to it, see you this evening."

She clicked to end the call. "I hope you're really okay with it because he's meeting me here tonight," she told me.

I reassured her, "I'm fine." Then I smiled at her, "I get you the rest of the night!"

I remembered something she'd said before she called. "You said you had something you wanted to do this afternoon?"

"A little surprise, something I've wanted to do for a long time. Let's finish eating and go for a ride."

I was more than a little perplexed but we did as she suggested and finished our meal. After breakfast, we jumped in my Corolla and she directed me to Renton, still not telling me where we were going. She had an address, though, that she put into our GPS. When we found the address, I was surprised that it was a Mazda dealership. She directed me into their parking lot and after parking, told me, "Sweetheart, we are going to trade your Corolla in for a new car."

I looked at her with what had to be a dumb, shit-eating grin on my face, "We're what? But, but, but..."

We got out and a salesman greeted us as soon as we were in the dealership. I let Michelle do the talking since I hadn't a clue what we were doing. "Hi," she said, "We're looking for a Miata, a convertible."

She told him very specifically what "we" were looking for, a bright red Miata convertible, leather seats, navigation system, everything. He smiled and said he was sure he had exactly the one we were looking for. When he was leading us to it, I whispered in Michelle's ear, "Sweetheart, how are we paying for this?"

"Trust me," she said, "We're okay."

Okay, I'll trust her, I thought, as I tagged along. They actually had a row of several Miatas. The one he was looking for was near the end of the line, bright red, tan leather interior, convertible Grand Touring. It was only a two-seater, so Michelle took it on a test drive with the salesman. They returned a half-hour later and we went into a sales room to negotiate. Again, I let Michelle handle it completely. They were asking a little over $32,000. She negotiated it down about fifteen-hundred dollars.

While this was going on, they had been assessing our trade-in, my 2006 Corolla. The salesman showed us the Kelly Blue Book value of $2,940 and offered $3,000. Michelle told him we'd take it, but we'd need to get them the title later.

After going through all their after-market add-ons; extended warranty, clear-coat, licensing, sales tax (ugh, another $3,000), and so on with the sales manager, we owed them $32,200 plus some change. Michelle pulled a card out of her purse, handed it to the sales manager and told him to take it from the card. When he'd left with her card, I looked at her inquisitively. "A little bonus from Brett," she told me with a huge grin on her face, "fifty-thousand dollars to get home."

My jaw must have dropped to the floor! Then she added, with a little flourish to her voice, "You might want to check our bank account too." I pulled up our US Bank app on my phone and looked at our checking account balance, There'd been a deposit the day before of, THREE. HUNDRED. THOUSAND. DOLLARS! And that was on top of what he'd deposited earlier when she'd first left home after our thirty days of abstinence. No wonder she thought she could afford this car. Altogether, Brett had paid her $400,000 for that little trip!

We'd been at the dealership most of the afternoon but drove back to the hotel with the top down on our new Miata convertible. She told me that from then on, the Accord would be my car, but she'd let me borrow hers occasionally.

That evening, I watched Michelle get ready for her date with Mike, the first time she's seen him in nearly two years. She sat at the hotel dressing table carefully getting ready: putting on her makeup; eyeliner, blush, bright red lipstick; she sprayed the perfume I'd fallen in love with between her breasts and on her neck; then pulling on a fresh pair of thong panties, her silk stockings, and the black boots. Then she pulled that white leather, form-fitting dress down over her body, and asked me to please button it behind her neck. That huge cut-out bare back was even sexier than I remembered from the night before. It went from the two-inch wide strap around her neck to just above where a thong would be if she was wearing one.

When all else was done, she brushed out her beautiful hair into the tendrils and golden waves that were so beautiful the night before. It was about a quarter till eight when she was satisfied, and asked me how she looked.

My God, she was so beautiful...and sexy, she was literally Aphrodite re-incarnated! I thought I had to be crazy, out of my fricken mind, to let her go to dinner with her ex-lover looking like that! Like I'd said from the night before, her dress showed every curve of her body without a single wrinkle to mar the sexy effect.

She kissed me on the cheek when she left and said she didn't know how late she'd be. A little later, she sent me a text message, "Mike's here. Going out to the Trinity Nightclub, where he took me the first night two years ago."

I thought they'd have dinner downstairs, then maybe go to the hotel bar. Obviously, he planned to try to seduce her again, probably to renew their affair. I'll admit I wasn't particularly happy about that. Although, I guess I understood from Michelle's perspective. It would be a little embarrassing for her to be in the bar downstairs on two successive nights with two different men.

I thought about going down to the restaurant to order a cheeseburger to take back to our room to wait but decided I'd rather wait in our room watching the beautiful view out the window. I left the TV off to watch the boats come and go when I was surprised to hear the door being opened half an hour or so later.